Pictures Tell the Story Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just sat with her inside me, trying to regain my strength; my legs were simply so weak I couldn't do anything but sit on her dick and pant. Bobby was lying, eyes closed and taking short gasping breaths.

When she could speak, she said, fuck, that was good. I don't have to ask how it was for you; I saw your face and watched you shoot all over my breasts and belly. When you are rested, you know you will have to clean up after yourself. She giggled.

She said, spin around with your back to me, and keep me inside until I tell you to pull off. I said, yes, Bobby, I don't want to waste a drop of your milk. I am thirsty after all that exercise and I have cottonmouth. She giggled.

I said, please save a couple of bottles for coffee if you don't mind, I am going to need a pot and something to eat before I can continue. She said, sure, sweetie. I said I had acquired a taste for cream in my coffee. We laughed.

The End.

12