Piece By Piece Ch. 01 - Broken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, a little dirt didn't hurt anybody," Stan said as he moved forward again.

Again I moved out of reach.

"What is wrong with you?" Stan shouted.

This time I had moved, so I was directly in front of my office. I quickly turned around and turned on the light. "I just wanted you to see your throne room," I retorted.

I had taken still frames from most of the videos and cameras then printed them out and plastered them all over the walls. "It is all for you," I said as Stan walked in.

He turned around to look at me the shock on his face told it all. He was speechless. "What?" I said looking at him. "You had so much to say in all your camera shows," I said walking behind him. "I was cold and a prude, dumb and poor."

"I..." Stan began to say. He was still staring at the thousands of pictures I had hung up.

"What?" I said looking at him. "Sorry?" I laughed.

"What happened to the big proud man, that said he would never stop, never say he is sorry even if he got caught?"

"How?" Stan asked.

"I am not stupid," I replied. Throwing a key at Stan's feet. "For your dropbox. I got a copy made after I found out."

Stan looked down at the key. Then his eyes went wide.

"Yes," I nodded. "I got your passwords to your many sights, also your books of names."

Stan slumped into Alice's chair. "What are you going to do?"

"It's not what I am going to do, but what I have done," I said smiling. I clicked on the monitor. There he was sitting in the chair on camera. "Your fans are watching, all of them."

Stan stood up. "No!" he shouted.

"That's right. You have been streaming live, since you walked in the door," I smiled.

"You see that you fucking losers," I shouted at the camera. "I also sent the password and username to many other social sites and news companies."

The number of people watching began to drop fast. "The light is on, look at the roaches run!" I shouted.

"Fine!" Stan shouted. "You got me," he smiled. "I have been fucking women for years!"

"And men," I added.

"So, what?" Stan shrugged. "Divorce me, then what? You think you can provide for the kids and yourself on your salary? What about your mother and her expensive home care? Jack's medication as well as his home supplies, his psychiatrist visits? You going to pay for all that on your salary?"

I nodded. I knew Stan was going to bring all of that up. I had no plans for everything. "I will make it work, I have to, for myself and my kids," I smiled. "What about you?"

"I will be fine," he laughed as he walked out of the room.

"Oh yeah?" I followed close behind him. "It was amazing that when I looked through most of those sickening videos, I noticed someone I knew," I said as he stopped dead in his tracks. "Amelia?"

His face turned around quickly. "Your boss now knows you screwed his wife," I laughed.

Stan stood still fury raged across his face. Then his phone rang. "I just sent the video and the link to him," I said holding up my phone that was hiding behind me.

"Have a good life Stan," I said as I walked past him and out of the house.

12