Piece By Piece Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she turned around it was then that I noticed she hard a large chest. I am much more of an ass, hips and thighs kinda guy but those breasts were enormous.

To say I went back to my apartment and had some private time to myself would be an understatement. I knew it was wrong to beat my meat to someone I had just met, but it had been a while since I had been with someone.

"So?" Trevor said as we packed up the machines and made a final walk.

"You still taking it slow?"

"Not like I am going to tell you," I laughed.

"You're right," Trevor said.

We shook hands. "Good call tonight," Trevor said, nodding his head. "I know I gave you a hard time, but it was the right call, people needed the hours."

"Thanks," I nodded.

I sent a text to the closing supervisor. He had said he would still be up. He sent me the temporary passcode to put into the alarm. We heard the loud click as all the doors automatically locked, and then the alarm chirped.

"Five hours," I said as I looked at Susan.

"Yup," Susan said as we walked to the locker room. If we went to any other place than the main hallway or the locker room, an alarm would sound. There were three emergency exits in the locker room and five in the main hall, including vending machines and the bathrooms.

Tonight wouldn't be the first night I had to stay here. Keith and I stayed many times as he had me do extra work.

"It was nice of you not to kiss and tell," Susan said.

"Nothing to tell," I shrugged as I laid out on one of the benches.

"Really?" Susan asked.

"We are just friends," I said.

Susan was one of five women on our team. She had a reputation for not being able to keep things to herself. The two of us had gotten along when I first came to work, but since then, things had gone south and fast.

I had found her attractive when I first met her, but as usual, the saying skin deep was completely factual with her. Susan and her husband were swingers and had a very open marriage. Meaning they could sleep with whoever they wanted to as long as there were no feelings involved, and they were never to bring anyone to their home. Something Susan used to her advantage.

Susan had come on to me a few times, and I was sure that she was waiting until I got desperate for her to pounce again. Now hearing about another woman may have pushed her to agree to stay the night.

"What does she look like?" Susan asked.

Susan was athletically built, she had a home gym and was proud of her body, her social media apps were filled with images of her in the gym on the treadmill or various equipment showing off her tight stomach and defined arms and legs. She was proud of her all-natural D cup breasts, which she loved to show off. Her hair was way too short for me, stopping right below the ears.

"Susan," I said, shaking my head.

"Oh," Susan smiled. "My reputation," she smiled as she walked towards the far wall. "You know, the truth was going to come out eventually?"

I didn't hide the fact that I went to prison. It wasn't something I was proud of, but I had served my time, and now all I wanted to do was put it in the past and get on with my life. I thought Susan was someone I could trust, so I had told her the reason I had gone inside. Less than a week, and everyone knew I had only told her and the people that hired me.

"Let's just get through the night," I said as I turned my back to her.

"Fine," Susan said, she knew I was not like the others. All that time inside had taught me one good thing, how to turn my hearing off, if I could ignore grown men crying, arguing, fighting, and everything in between I could ignore her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~

"It was a good thing you did for the others," Maurine said as she nodded for me to sit in the chair opposite her.

"I figured with the holidays upon us, it would be better for everyone if they were able to stay," I said, sitting in the chair.

Maurine nodded. Maurine was the head of our department and was one of the people that hired me. She was of Caucasian and Hispanic descent. Something she was very proud of, she was also built like it. A sizeable top half, with an equal lower half. Thick thighs and hips with an ass that could shake like no other.

"I wanted to talk to you, face to face," Maurine said. "Keith is on his way out, not by our doing but of his own actions."

I nodded. I knew it was a matter of time before the call outs would have added up. "He has been calling out a lot, but I thought it was because of his child."

"We all have families," Maurine replied with a bit of coldness in her tone. "I have had three children, and I was still able to perform the task appointed to me."

Again I nodded, I knew better than to jump between the uppers and their decisions. We were all expendable. It's not like our job was hard; we cleaned up after all events. Anyone could do what any of us did.

"The reason I am telling you this news is that we will be promoting Susan," Maurine said.

My heart sank. I was expecting to get the promotion. Susan and many of the others had been here before me, and I was sure that played a factor, but none of them last night or many other nights took the lead or stayed as late as I had on many occasions.

"I see by the look on your face, you are disappointed," Maurine stated.

"I thought.." I said before shaking my head. "It doesn't matter. I will do what is asked of me."

"Thank you," Maurine nodded. "If it were solely up to me, I would have given you a chance, not the full promotion but a chance to prove yourself."

I nodded. I knew that was coming. "We all have to answer to someone," I said with a fake smile.

"Exactly, they are not ready to hand the keys and codes to the building to someone with your past," Maurine said.

"Of course," I said as I stood up. "Thank you for being truthful and meeting with me. It means a lot."

Maurine stood up. "Always," she said as she shook my hand. "Keep up the good work, and in time you will show them they are wrong."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I drove home, furious. Susan must have known that she was getting the promotion, that smug look on her face while she was sitting across from me. She knew she had me by the balls.

All it would take for me to lose my job would be to piss her off. She could say anything, and they would have no problem firing an ex-con, they would take her word over mine. A black male with a criminal record over the perfect blonde haired white woman, who wouldn't?

There was only one person I was furious at, and it was myself, sure I had negative feelings about the future of my job and what would happen if I got fired, but I had put myself in this situation. I stole cars and took them to get chopped up. I could have given up names and places as well as other people that were doing it along with me, but I didn't, I took it all upon myself. Where I grew up, if I snitched, I wouldn't have lasted a week inside.

"Morning," the text read as I got into my small studio apartment.

An instant smile crossed my face; it was from Staci.

"Morning," I replied.

"Hopefully, you had a good night?" Staci asked.

"I have had worse," I replied. I looked at the time. "Heading out to work?"

"Yeah, just got the kids off and now heading into traffic," she replied.

"Be careful," I replied.

"Always," Staci replied. "Sleep well."

"Thank you, talk later?" I sent as I got ready for the shower.

"Absolutely."

I put the phone on the edge of the bed and went into the shower. Texting and talking to Staci always brought a smile to my face. She always knew what to say to make me feel better. I knew all about her husband. It was written all over her face that she had been hurt. A simple search on the internet, and I found everything I needed to know. She had done the same on me.

Staci knew that I had gone to jail. I didn't hide it when she asked me about it. She asked me questions. I answered them, at the end of the conversation, she told me she needed time to process everything. Given her past with her husband and the lying and the double life, I didn't want to press her. The very next day, she told me that we could still be friends, that she trusted me, but not around her two youngest. I accepted the rules of our friendship.

I laid down in bed and looked through the few pictures she had sent. One of which showed her sitting down with a fair amount of cleavage. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't help but sexually think about her, even though the line in the sand had been drawn, we were friends and no more.

I gripped my hardening dick and started wondering what it would be like to slide it between those huge tits. My thoughts went from her chest to bending her over and plowing her from behind. As I started to cum, I imagined shooting it over her large ass.

I knew it was just a fantasy, and I would probably never get the chance to do any of that with her, but it helped me fall asleep.

12