Piece By Piece Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you he was a good person," Staci said as she hung onto my arm.

The night went better, and I took Staci home as she had too much to drink. I had to stay sober as I had a much further drive to get home then it would take than any of them.

"Thank you," Staci said as she got out of the car.

"You sure you will be okay to get up those steps," I asked as I got out of my car.

"Yeah, step, fleps, I can go up and down them, if I wanted," Staci said as she flopped to the floor after taking one step.

I helped her get up, and she leaned against my arm as I helped her go up the steps. Her large breasts pressed against my arm as she held it against her chest.

"Mom!" Robert and Robin came out of the house, running towards her.

"I am ffffineee," Staci said as her kids helped me with the last few steps.

They both laughed. "How much fun did she have?" Robin asked.

"A lot," I smiled.

"You guys got it from here?" I asked as we finally got her inside the house.

"Help us get her to her room," Robert asked.

"What's going on?" Thomas asked as we passed his room.

"Mom had a little too much fun," Robin said. "She will be fine in the morning."

"Anything I can do?" Thomas asked.

"No, we got it," Robert replied.

"Hi, very tall guy!" Thomas said.

That was his nickname for me, which I had long accepted it. "Hi, very short guy," I replied.

Thomas chuckled as he went back into his room.

With Staci in her room and on her bed, I started to head back downstairs.

"How much fun have you had?" Robert asked as I reached the middle landing.

"Not as much as she had," I replied.

"And if an officer pulled you over?" Robin asked.

"I hope they won't," I replied.

"Why not?" Robert asked, with his arms folded.

"I have been drinking," I replied. I stood on one of the lower decks of the staircase looking up at the two of them scolding me. When did they become parents?

"Guest room, now," Robin said, pointing the way to the guest room.

"I swear, and they act like we are the teens," Robert said.

"Seriously?" I said as they both pushed me towards the guest room.

"And we are arming the alarm, so don't think about leaving, or we will know," Robin shouted as I closed the door.

"Guess I am staying the night," I smiled as I laid in the bed.

I couldn't sleep right away, thoughts raced through my head of Staci, and her large breasts pressed against me. My dick throbbed as I imagined my dick being in the position my arm had been nestled between her gigantic tits. Giving me the best tit fuck I had in years, actually, it would probably be my first ever tit fuck with large breasts.

I felt guilty for thinking about masturbating in someone else's house in the guest room, but it was all I could think about, even if it was a far fetched fantasy.

Then I heard it again. I shot out of bed and headed for Staci's room. I opened the door and found her heaving over the toilet.

"I am fine," Staci said, dressed in her nighttime clothes, which consisted of short shorts and a tank top.

"Yeah, that's why your hair is messed up," I said as I grabbed her hair and pulled it out of the way.

It was wet and messy. Robin came into the room. "I will get something for her stomach," she said.

"Something, hot," I said back to her.

"Should I call the doctor?" Robert asked.

"No," I said, smiling. "She is just getting it out of her system, got any mints or antacids?"

"Sure," Robert said as he raced off.

Then I saw it, the small head of Jack peering from the door. "Come in, you two," I said as I knew Thomas was there also.

Thomas came in then Jack. "Mom is fine. Her stomach is messed up, that's all."

"I am fine, guys," Staci said before her head disappeared back into the toilet.

"Since there is no school tomorrow, you guys want to go play video games?" I asked.

They both nodded and raced off.

"Thank you," Staci said, nodding her head as best as she could. "They would have worried all night," she said as she sat down.

I let go of her hair. "Yuck," she said as she felt her hair. "You shouldn't have held it, it stinks."

Robin and Robert came back with warm water and Alka Seltzer. "Drink fast," I said as I dropped the tablet into the water.

"This is going to make me puke faster," Staci said as she drank it.

"Exactly, get it out faster," I smiled.

"You like this too much," Staci smiled as she gulped it down.

"I got it from here guys, check on the other two," I said.

"Okay," they both said as they turned out of the room.

"It's going to be a long night, isn't it?" Staci said as she put the glass down before I could say a word she rushed for the toilet. I held her hair back as her head dipped downward.

"Yup," I smiled.

12