All Comments on 'Pierced'

by AriannaKing

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
looking and filling the open as she is pierced

great story so very hot horny and erotic.

i know it old now, but it still a fantastic story.

plus its also very exciting to read, excellent writing . you are gifted and talented and should start to writer again.

i think

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
If she is going to fuck him for free

She should at least get a free nipple piercing, that way he could check them out every week too. Good story and I would like to read more about her adventure in to body piercings.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
Extremly erotic

but yes she found him attractive, but wasnt she coersed just a bit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i want to get my pussy pierced but im afraid of needles and if i see it i'll probably chicken out. something like that sounds so damn hot!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice read!

Loved reading your story! I hope every girl who reads it considers getting pierced! I didn't have sex with the girl who did my VCH but it is one the most wonderful things I've ever done. I originally had it done about two years ago as a present for my then boyfriend (now husband) and just like in your story he quickly learned to use it to help get me aroused and give me really mind blowing orgasms! About six months ago I went back to the same girl to get my tongue done, also a present for my guy, and while I was there she asked about my VCH and after we talked a bit she suggested a barbel that fit a differently. After she was done changing my jewelry I could feel it even before I redressed. Just the walk back to the car was exciting! I'm constantly horny and turned on now! I have to be careful what I wear because I'm afraid that I could literally cum walking around. God, it feels so good and I'm constantly ready for sex! My guy just thinks it's awesome!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 10 years ago
nice

he should pierce her some more, nipples labia etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I did the same thing and i loved it

I had my clit pierced some time ago and there were two male tattoo artist working at the shop at the time. Only one of them was able to do the piercing. But they both where sexy looking guys! I had wondered what it would be like to just get totally naked in the room and see if they would fuck me.

When I did return to get the piercing checked it was at the end of their day, I had also stopped to have a couple of drinks and was feeling horny.

I don't know why, but when he asked me to show my clit for inspection I got totally naked, and left on my high heels. I walked over to the tattoo artist guy and asked if he could do I tattoo of two cocks on either side of my hips, he says, that would be hot, I then ask the other guy if he could also pierce my nipples and he says we could do it next time, and with this they both look at me and ask if I would like to have a drink with them at the shop as it was now closed.

I said only if they got naked with me and sure enough within seconds I was staring at two huge cocks hard as rocks. I told them boys, I want a cock in my ass and one in my pussy and let’s get this party started. I told them I want to be fill me with cum in both holes, so I could take the cum home to my boyfriend and let him feel the cum in my hole while he fucked me tonight! This got them so horny and did we fuck!!! It was the best loads of cum in my holes ever.

Susan Y

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous