Pierced by Cupid Ch. 02

Story Info
Diana's date ends on a high note.
2k words
4.2
1.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER TWO

I walked up to the boardwalk entrance and glanced around me. The boardwalk had several entrances along the coast, but we agreed to meet at the main one since a restaurant we both were wanting to try was right there. Yet as I approached the sidewalk, it was so crowded that I felt completely overwhelmed in trying to find where he could be. People were either too busy walking with their phones to their face or in large groups that refused to condense to one side of the bridge going into the boardwalk area. I began to panic until my eyes were drawn to him like a powerful magnet. There he was, leaning up against the wall with one foot crossed over the other. He looked so at ease. His dark hair was spiked and messy, making his chin and side profile more defined. The photos of him did no justice. He was holding a cigar in his right hand that had a silver watch on its wrist; while his left was slightly tucked into his front pocket. As soon as we made eye contact, he threw the unfinished cigar down and began walking towards me. William was over six foot tall, his shoulders and chest broad and firm; enhancing the width of his tattooed arms that made his sleeve stretch. His walk was confident; his strides long and firm as he got closer. Not only were his features defined, his dark blue jeans left nothing to the imagination on how the rest of his body was built. I swallowed hard and bit my lip. I quickly recovered and smiled as we got closer, giving each other a side hug as we came together. I could instantly smell his manly musk and my butterflies returned to my throat. He pulled away and stood back, a sparkle in his eyes, as I struggled to find the words to say.

"And you said you'd be waiting for me, huh?"

I blushed and sighed. "And you're still here?" I didn't mean for it to come out as a question, but I was actually shocked that he was still there. I had managed to be over 30 minutes late to the original time we scheduled, and he was acting as if I was just a few minutes past. William smiled and nodded.

"Of course I am. I've invested too much time to just leave you." He gave me a wink and my heart sank. He then looked down and quickly back at me, a smirk on the side of his face. "So you're 30 minutes late to dinner, it's not like anyone is keeping track."

I gently pushed his arm. "Ah huh, sure no one is keeping track. On the serious side, I am really sorry." I paused as he held his hand up.

"No apologies needed. But what we do need is food. So how about we make our way to the restaurant, shall we?" William held out his bent arm my way, signaling me to hold onto him as we walked. I wrapped my arm around, my hand barely covering the width of his toned upper arm. I instantly began to imagine his hands on my naked body and his arms firmly holding me close to him. Fuck. This was going to be harder than I thought.

********************************

Dinner was amazing, as I have no other words to describe it. It was probably the best date I had ever been on with a man. Not to mention that we were some of the last guests there as the restaurant began to close for the night. It felt as though we had only been there for an hour, when the clock above the exit showed it was 11:48pm. As we had walked out of the restaurant, I could feel William's hand slightly press against my lower back, pushing me ahead of him. When we got out, we decided to walk off dinner before heading home. We both had work the next day.

By the time we got to my car, it was past 1am. I didn't want this night to end. He was just as amazing as he was through texting or our hour long phone calls. Suddenly, we sat in silence as my fingers played with my car keys; unwilling to hit the unlock button and get into my car. This was the one date that I didn't want to end with just us going home: I wanted to experience the other side. After all, we had been talking for a few weeks so it wasn't like I met him the night before. We had time.

"So I guess this is where the gentleman would like to thank the beauty for joining him for dinner," he said, his voice deep and sultry. I swallowed hard.

"I had an amazing time. It was by far the best date I have ever been on, so I guess a thank you is in order as well."

"Damn, I'll take that as a compliment."

"As it was meant to be."

We locked eyes with one another and slowly our bodies began to drift towards the other. I could soon feel his warm breath against my cheeks and, eventually, the warmth of his lips against mine. That's all it took and I felt as if my entire body was on fire--in the best way possible. His hands found their way around my lower waist, mine traveling around his neck and pulling him closer. I was literally melting in his kiss. How could any woman deny a man that could kiss with such passion as this, I wondered. And how could a woman have a stupid ass rule such as "no sex until commitment" with a man like this? I was regretting that move with every taste of his tongue. It was me who eventually pulled away, but still kept my nose against his, catching my breath. I could see his eyes squint from smiling so big. Guess he liked it too.

"And that is a great way to end the night."

I pulled back and we put our arms back down to our sides. My body tingled with his touch, and now without it, craved for it again. I had to compose myself before speaking.

"I'm glad you liked it."

Leaning in again, William grabbed my chin with one hand and laid a sweet kiss upon my lips. He pulled away and opened up my car door for me. I took it as my sign to go now before I changed my mind about anything.

"So I'll call you tomorrow?" I looked up as he had one arm on the top of my doorway and leaned in. His eyes had darkened with the night sky and "tall, dark, and handsome" was an understatement. He leaned in and kissed me once more.

"Of course. Please let me know when you get home safe."

He shut the door and walked away.

*********************************************

I unlocked the front door and entered into the foyer of my house. I placed all of my belongings on the table close by and stood there; replaying the date with William over and over. The dinner proved that we had so much in common with one another, never having a moment of silence to figure out what topic to talk about. It was so easy.

I sent a quick goodnight text to William, telling him that I made it home safely. I got a quick reply back of "Now I can sleep peacefully. Goodnight, sweetheart." My heart skipped a beat and I began my trip up to my room to rest for the night.

After undressing and prepping for bed, I found myself more awake than ever. I looked over at the clock. 3:41am. I turned on the tv and found myself not finding any show interesting; not even Friends reruns. I scrolled on my phone and, when I got bored of that, laid on my back and stared at the ceiling. There was only one thing that came to mind that I knew would help my endless thoughts and help put me to sleep.

I jumped out of bed and headed to my closet; where I pulled out a large plastic crate that read "DO NOT OPEN". I had moved so much for my job in the past two years that I had movers help with the transition. And let's just say that I didn't exactly want those guys to know what was in this particular box. I unlatched the top and opened it up: it was my sex toy collection. If I was going to get any kind of sleep and relief, I had to get off again. My shower escapade had not killed my sex drive that night--for I wanted to undress William with more than just my eyes. Especially with that kiss. I could feel his bulge press up against my sweet spot and it made me crave the way a man's dick would get hard for me. We didn't even do anything sexual, but when we kissed, William was harder than a rock.

While my showerhead did the trick earlier, I decided to have a little bit more fun. I searched for only a few moments to find exactly what I was looking for. With a couple items in hand, I walked out and laid everything out on the bed. I had just changed into another oversized tshirt and a thong, but I quickly took those off and climbed onto the bed.

Laid before me, I had my favorite flesh colored dildo that had more than just a suction cup on the bottom. One of my favorite positions with a guy is cowgirl: reverse or not. There's just something about being on top of a guy and feeling the entire length penetrate you in the deepest way. And after struggling with normal plain dildos, I invested in a riding dildo: which does everything I need it to. It even had soft balls that I could play with as I sat on it--a trick that I wondered if William liked. The thought of him laying on my bed, naked and ready for me, made my pussy wet. I shut off the lights except for the mood lights behind my bed and climbed on the dildo.

I closed my eyes and imagined I was sitting on top of William. I could imagine running my fingernails against his chest, causing goosebumps on his tanned skin. The dildo pressed against the walls of my sweet spot; the tip being coated with my juices. My hips began to slowly grind against it, back and forth. I imagined his hands gripping onto my hips to push me down, but I would pull away to tease him. I loved teasing. My hands wandered to my breasts as I pulled and pinched my nipples. I moaned with pleasure and began to slowly descend into the dildo, pushing it deeper past the walls of my pussy until it gave in. I took the length in one smooth motion and gasped as it filled and stretched me, but did it feel good. I couldn't stop and I began to fuck the dildo as if I was riding William's thick cock. I didn't even have to see it, but by the feel of it against my thigh, he was definitely a gifted man. The more I thought about it, the harder I moved my hips and pinched my nipples.

"Oh fuck me!" was about all I managed to get out with each thrust. I looked over to the right side of my bed--staring at the reflection of myself in my renaissance mirror that leaned against the wall next to my bed. It was placed there for the sole purpose of watching myself or with any partner I had. There was just something about watching yourself fuck that was a huge turn on for me. I grabbed my headboard tightly in front of me, making me bend over more on the dildo and it began to hit my clit with every thrust I made. I moaned and watched my hips ride that cock like I had been without for months. Harder and harder I thrusted, shoving every inch into me. I let go of the headboard and screamed with pleasure before I fell onto my bed, catching my breath.

If this man managed to get me all hot and bothered before sleeping with him, I'm screwed.