Pierced by Cupid Ch. 01

Story Info
Diana prepares for her first date, William.
2.8k words
4.21
2.7k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is the first chapter of my new series, Pierced by Cupid. The characters will eventually, in later series, tie in together from the same person's point of view. So if you haven't already read my series, Layla, then I highly encourage you to! These series can also be read independently, if desired. Please enjoy and leave back any feedback.)

CHAPTER ONE

I was running extremely late. As a usually punctual and anxious person in arriving early to events, I was completely off my game today. Was my anxiety literally getting the best of me? I had to shake it off and begin my slow breathing that my therapist recommended. At one point I felt relieved and relaxed, but now my nerves were causing me to be more of a mess than anything. Is this breathing technique supposed to start working immediately? I felt no difference. I pulled into the busy parking lot, shifted my car into park and closed by eyes. After what felt like just a moment of silence, I quickly collected myself and jumped out of the car. I was hoping that he was still there; waiting for me.

*******

William Lovitt was a man that had adventure written all over his Hinge proile. He had various aesthetics about him. On one side he was this cute country boy that did what every outdoor man did, while the other was a classy city gentleman that was invited all the best parties. His smile was infectious, while his green eyes were as bright as an emerald. Obviously his other assets, such as his toned arms and chest, were apart of the reasons why I became attracted to him. Even through messaging each other for weeks prior, he was exactly my type. Comic. Thrill seeker. Adoring. Romantic. He was the package deal from day one.

We had been messaging each other for some time before he finally asked me out on a date. Let's just say prior to William, I had been on a self-love journey where I stayed single after my first/prior relationship. In a more realistic world, I was living the life of a single woman who could have as many "friends with benefits" as she wanted: no strings attached. After being in a one-sided monogamous relationship with a man who never appreciated you, one tends to go on a "wild ride" when it finally comes to a crashing and heartbreaking end. I knew I deserved more and I eventually got tired of being labeled as "boring" or "not as experienced" in comparison to others.

I had men practically throwing themselves at me during my relationship, and as soon as I became available, I had my choice. My weeks were never boring and I felt more intuned with my sexuality than I had ever before. But something changed when William found my dating profile. He sent a cute introductory message that told me a little about myself and some topics to discuss--versus the typical "Hey, wanna fuck?" messages that constantly filled my inbox. While I had many friends and a great career that took the majority of my time, I figured it would be fun to message someone new. Someone that actually wanted to have an intelligent conversation or something more than just sex; with no intention or promise of that afterward.

"So I know we've been talking for a few weeks.." he wrote one day after talking earlier that morning. I was sitting on my couch, watching TikTok after a long day off work when I got the message. He became the first person I spoke to in the morning, on my break, and before bed almost every day since. There was something about the way he made me feel. We talked mainly through text, but there were times that I sat in my car while we talked on the phone for hours. His voice was deep and sultry; making me have fantasies of him whispering in my ear as he caressed my body. We never shared X rated photos over text, but it didn't stop me from dreaming of how amazing he would look on top of me.

"Damn, it has been that long, huh?"

"I was thinking it's about time I take you out on a date." I fell in love with his confidence.

"I would love that. Name the time and the place, and I'll be there waiting for you."

He immediately typed back: "Excellent. How does Saturday at 7pm at the boardwalk work for you?"

"It's already in the books." Immediately butterflies began to fill my stomach.

"I can't wait. Have a good night, beautiful."

*****

Saturday came. I found myself sitting in the front of my makeup mirror, bedhead, in my oversized Kane Brown tee and a black lacy thong. It was only 1pm, but I knew I procrastinated too much on things that gave me too much anxiety. I had laid in bed watching Friends and scrolling social media, basking in the things I often didn't have time for. All this previous week I had been anxious for each day to end so that my date with William could come faster, and now that it was here, I felt overwhelmed with emotions. Instead of focusing on what I was going to wear or where to begin with getting ready, I walked out to my kitchen and grabbed a drink. Maybe drinking would help calm my nerves. I walked out to my balcony and sat down to enjoy the nice warm weather. All I needed to do was calm down, relax, and I'd be back to my badass self. Like who was this girl? It wasn't like I didn't know what guys liked, but William was different.

My phone rang in my pocket, announcing that it was my best friend calling. "Hello, gorgeous. Are you getting ready for your date?"

That beautiful voice belonged to my best friend, Hayden. She was literally my everything; been with my crazy ass for almost six years at that point. Hayden was always my hype-man, my go-to for boy drama, and all that stuff that best friends are required to help you with. There wasn't anything that we kept from one another nor did we plan on changing that at any future point of our friendship. Trust was built on the ability to be transparent with each other, and she was the only woman I had that with in my twenty some odd years on this Earth.

"I'm sitting on the patio with a drink in hand, if that counts." I laughed.

"You're nervous, aren't you? Here, let me Facetime you." the phone quickly shut off and Hayden was videocalling. I pressed the answer key with a smirk. She wasn't the type of person that was into always texting--she had to see your face.

"Damn you are nervous," she said with one look at me.

"I'm so glad that I can hide my emotions efficiently." We both laughed. Comedy was both our coping skills in awkward situations. "But yeah, I'm nervous."

She nodded. "Well, when was the last time you went on a normal date? Without the notion of it turning into sex afterward?"

So that was one of the main differences about William. When the topic of sex came up, the only thing mentioned was that I had no intentions of finding a fuck buddy and, if sex were to be on the table, it had to be with someone I was officially dating. Sounds lame, but the life I was living suddenly became boring. And I was tired of being the side piece. The conversations became boring and the sex just became monotonous with each "friend with benefit" I had. It just wasn't as fulfilling as it was at the beginning of my "hoe-phase". According to my therapist, I had outgrown my need to "let lose" and this was my sign that I was ready for a real relationship again. What made me choose William specifically I could never point out exactly what it was, but I would never regret it.

"Girl, its been years. I think the only time I didn't have sex with the guy was because he started to catch feelings and wasn't exactly my type. Maybe two years ago?"

"Well, just remember your little golden rule there, missy. If you want to change things, you first have to make some precautions." She gave me a wink. I laughed knowing what she meant.

"Yeah, yeah, I remember. I'm the one who said I wanted things to be different."

"And you remember my precautionary action?"

I blushed. Even with a woman that I trusted with my most detailed stories of my sex life, I still blushed as the mention of masturbation. As a precautionary action, as Hayden called it, she recommended that I should masturbate prior to my date with William. The key being that if I satisfied myself before I went out, then it would be easier to uphold it--no matter how tempting or hot the date might be. I was already having fantasies about him as we began to talk more often; which probably contributed to how long it took for this date to be made.

"Yeah you do!" Hayden happily screamed. "Now you go take care of your bad self, get ready, and call me after to tell me how it went. Love you bunches, bitch!" She blew a kiss and waved before I ended the call.

*******

I put down my phone and realized that I had finished my drink--and I was kind of feeling myself. Okay, maybe it is literally liquid courage. Or maybe the hype from my best friend made it that much more better. I grabbed my empty glass and decided to have one more by heading into the kitchen. I stopped at my kitchen island and thought about what Hayden mentioned. The clock said 1:44pm, which meant I could set aside some time for some self care. I left my glass and walked into my master bedroom.

I had recently just moved into my house, but I made sure that my room was one of the first places I had finished compared to the rest. While the room itself was big, my queen size bed was the star of it all: green emerald velvet bedding, with touches of cream and gold pillowcases. It was surrounded with a gold canopy draping over the wood frame that incased my bed and I had twinkling lights installed behind the headboard to mimic stars. I had a matching dresser with a giant 65 inch Samsung television just above it. I had candles lit and they were in full flame, giving my room a dark and cozy feeling as the sun outside became overshadowed with clouds. After walking over to turn on some music, I walked right through to the bathroom and turned on the shower. A hot, steamy shower should help me wake up and boost me up for this date.

As the water heated, I went into my closet to pick out what I would wear underneath. Even if William was never going to see it, I wanted to make sure that I felt vivacious and confident in myself. Confidence is beautiful, as Hayden would say. I grabbed my favorite set of maroon red bralette and matching thong. Even though I was more on the lighter side, it made my skin look more than and showed no lines. Not to mention made me feel sexy. I closed my drawers, undressing as I watched the steam begin to fill my bathroom. I walked over and opened the door to the shower.

If my bedroom wasn't my favorite place to be, it would be the shower. Not only did it take up the majority of my bathroom itself, but it could fit up to six people. Not only were there multiple showerheads with two extended ones, there was a giant seat in the shower. For us women, it was the best thing to have when you just wanted to sit in the steam and enjoy the hot water against your skin. I stood under the main showerhead and began to wash everything from my hair to my feet. The soap was gliding over my already silky skin and the combination of the hot water made it feel incredible. I was in pure heaven at this point when my mind began to drift off to thoughts of William.

The thought of him was no longer triggering my anxiety, but of my sexual fantasies. I wanted to feel his strong arms around my waist, touching my lower back and gently caressing that spot above my ass. I wanted his lips to cover mine and feel my breasts upon his chest. His hot breath on mine as we both became overwhelmed with lust for one another. It wasn't until I opened my eyes moments later I realized my fingers had found their way to my kitty; pleasuring and toying with my clit that fueled the intensity of my fantasies of William. I walked over and sat on my shower seat. The water was now only hitting my lower half, making my pierced nipples hard from the lack of hot water. Ever since getting them done, my nipples were now a necessity to play with for getting turned on.

My fingers had a steady rhythm on my clit and I moaned with pleasure. That was the only benefit of being in a house alone: you never had to muffle your moans. I realized that I wanted to enjoy every second of it, so I leaned back against the stone wall with my legs lifted and bent up on the seat. My fingers slowly slipped from my clit and then begin thrusting two fingers into me as I pinched a nipple at the same time. Even with the water running down my sweet spot, I could feel how wet my pussy was getting from this teasing. I moaned even louder, my breath getting heavier and heavier with each small thrust. I kept going until I realized that it wouldn't be enough to get me to climax, so I moved my dripping fingers covered in cum and water to rub my clit again as I thought of how to get me off fully. I needed to have the biggest orgasm if I was going to follow through on my rule. I thought about my box of vibrators and toys in the closet, but I didn't know if any of them were truly waterproof. From cum or squirting, sure, but maybe not fully underwater. Guess I never thought about having one specifically in the shower until now. I looked around as my eyes locked on one of the detachable shower heads and wondered if it was long enough to bring to the seat. I got up and grabbed the head shortly before resuming my position, pointing the head toward my sweet spot.

It was on the lowest and first setting. The intensity of the hot water directly on my clit made my spine shiver with pleasure. It wasn't as stimulating as my fingers were, but nonetheless it still felt good. I was already feeling the build up of my climax and decided to switch to the second setting. This one shot firm but multiple blasts of water every other second, giving the water more rhythm. I again moaned in pleasure as I could feel my heartbeat between my legs. My hips unconsciously began to move up and down as if I was grinding against the water streams. I needed to climax. I grabbed the showerhead and twisted into the third setting, the powerful stream and constant pressure on my clit literally took my breath away. My body tensed as the stream was now making my body shake with pleasure, my legs thankful they were up on a seat and not standing. I moaned over and over, my breathing intensifying as I finally cried out in pure bliss as I orgasmed all over my shower seat. My hand let go of the shower head as my sweet spot throbbed with such a powerful intensity I had never felt before.

I sat there, motionless, as I came down from the high of getting off. I had no idea how long I had been in there, but I figured it was time to clean up and get out. I quickly got up, cleaned myself up, and finished my long shower.

By the time I got out, it was 3:45pm. I had literally spent almost two hours in the shower pleasuring myself. Well, that was going to be a increase in the water bill, but damn that was worth every bit. Now I needed to take a trip to the sex shop for some shower toys, or maybe to the hardware shop for a showerhead with more settings to try out. Aside from that, not only did I realize that I had less time to get ready, the thought of William make my sweet spot throb. Fuck me.