All Comments on 'Pierced Ch. 03: Company Ambassador'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Eros_PrismEros_Prismover 2 years ago

I love your stories! So deliciously erotic and kinky!

AlinaXAlinaXover 2 years agoAuthor

Happiness:-)

And thank you for commenting on this story. Stories always look so lonely without comments.

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgerover 2 years ago

Would love a bit more resolution with those two, but great chapter! *****

AlinaXAlinaXover 2 years agoAuthor

I often find myself musing on how the father-daughter relationship would develop in the morning and after.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyable, and so much potential for future episodes.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Perhaps, but it feels like a good ending to me. I'm very fond of this trilogy as it is.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You could have gone into a incest threesome easily.

gkrishnagkrishna7 months ago

Was already loving how this series managed to tread its own path, instead of taking usual cliche narratives in this genre. This chapter elevated it to the next level, such a naughty ending with so much fodder for imagination of what happens next and what else she does like this.

AlinaXAlinaX7 months agoAuthor

Thank you for commenting, and I'm happy to hear you loved it. :-)

lexlogan8lexlogan83 months ago

I'm enjoying this series, but I loved this chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES