Pierced Ch. 03: Company Ambassador

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck off!" she snarls, shoving me away, but already the seductive magic is at work. Her anger gives way gradually to remorse, and a whispered "Sorry."

I kiss her for real this time, with the same lips that kissed her Daddy, and that were wrapped lovingly about her Daddy's huge cock. A kiss that she returns passionately, her tongue exploring my mouth and paying particular attention to my piercing. "I'd love to feel your tongue against my other piercings," I murmur.

"Mmm," she says. "I'd like that."

I don't even need to undress. I just bend over the table and spread my cheeks, revealing my anal piercing to her. "Wow," she says, and I sigh with pleasure as she kisses my ass lovingly and teases the piercing with her tongue.

I luxuriate in this adoration for a minute, before turning to look at her. "Give me your pyjamas." I strip out of my dress and hand it to her. It fits her very well. "You like Daddy's cum on your clothes," I say, and she nods slowly, examining the stains curiously. "You should tell him that when he wakes up. Now why don't you go snuggle up with him. I'll let myself out."

By the time my taxi arrives, only a few minutes later, they're fast asleep together on the sofa. I cover them with a duvet from the bed upstairs, and slip out the door.

12