All Comments on 'Pierre's Peculiar Power'

by Tio_Narratore

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
YoursSINSerelyYoursSINSerelyalmost 14 years ago
The History of Nude Day

Nice to know the truth is finally out about this National holiday. I'd probably lose the silky things for Pierre LaGrande, as well. Good tale, Tio!

glynndahglynndahalmost 14 years ago
Very good!

I do love a happy ending.

Good luck in the contest.

litfan10litfan10almost 14 years ago
Beautiful word usage and pacing

What a wonderful story. The whole work was a pleasure to read as the words just so smoothly (as silk I dare say) just led one into the next all the way to the satisfying end. And Pierre is such a neat creation. You have to like him! Well done Tio!

AzPilotAzPilotalmost 14 years ago
It was all excellent: I chuckled all the way through it-

I especially liked the different story line about the clothes. Different and great presentation. Thanks.

driphoneydriphoneyalmost 14 years ago
Très bon!

A charming tale. What a glorious way to celebrate "liberté, égalité, et fraternité"! Calliope stole the show. But then, I'm biased. ;)

Good luck with the contest, mon ami.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Started well but deteriorated

into unreadable garbage so I scrolled to the comments and I might have guessed this would be another untalented ALT. boosted nude day comp. entry. No class.

mynameisbenmynameisbenalmost 14 years ago

This is the type of story that stays with you long after you read it. It's as imaginative as it is funny, an erotic fairy tale with more than mere linear storytelling. It dabbles into the psychology of man in a way that half the world's population can readily relate. It's goofy and charming in equal measure, from the first semicolon right to the very last. I'd stand up and cheer but, you know, that intermittent fiber thing is more fun with the girls.

JaymalJaymalalmost 14 years ago
Une histoire merveilleuse!

Beautifully written, clever and funny. You've a great imagination, Tio, and the writing to match it.

theravenfoxtheravenfoxalmost 14 years ago
A Very Enjoyable Story

I love your use of words, the flow of the language of the piece. I had the urge to read it aloud. This was very well written and I am impressed. Also, thank you for the laugh. I'm glad Pierre was renamed in the end!

Artina HeartflashArtina Heartflashover 12 years ago

so why did he pass up an opportunity to go into a church to look at the nuns? He would have loved their spider webbed panty hoes.

Just Teasing. Loved this story.

dutchraindutchrainover 10 years ago
I am so glad

I picked this one. Most often I am disappointed when I choose a story in this department, but not this time. The giggle-factor was as great as the intellectual one.

Well written, not only fluently, but also one sentence enticing to read the next.

Some psychology, some wondering, some disillusions, some erotism, and a very satisfying ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A fun and scrumptious little gem

Pierre's peculiar power to peel the vetements off virginal viragos is enviable, if not practical.

Not to mention a great read. Encore, dear sir. :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous