Pig Life Ch. 01: The Capture

Story Info
The pig hunt is on.
1k words
3.92
39.2k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pig stumbles through the trees, running as fast as her stubby little legs will carry her; her tits swigging, and her fat jiggling. Her plastic piggy snout slips down her face as she runs.. She's breathless already, and really hasn't run far. She can still hear the voices and laughter of the men, albeit distant. She can't decide what her best option is right now. "Do I run? Or do I hide?"

She knows that if she keeps running, she'll clumsily stagger around, making loads of noise, and she will certainly not be able to outrun a gang of men, determined on hunting their prey. She runs a little further, ensuring she's put some distance between herself and them, before looking around for a good hiding place. She scrambles down a little slope towards the river, and finds a bush that she feels might conceal her. She scrambles through some of the leaves and branches, wincing slightly as they scratch at her skin. She tries to steady her breathing, and be as still as possible. Maybe, just maybe, they won't find her here.

She sits for a few minutes, before she hears the men coming closer. She hears them laughing, calling out to her, and it makes her shudder. Their voices die down, fading away, and she breathes a sigh of relief, believing them to be moving on. She can't believe she's actually escaped them. But of course, it was too good to be true. Hands grab her from behind, and drag her out of the bush. She kicks and flails and fights against her assailant, who roughly manhandles her. In a wild, panicked attempt at escape, she sinks her teeth into his forearm.

"Ow! You little fucker!"

He loosens his grip on her, shocked, and she uses this split second to scamper away. "Now I'm fucked!" she thinks to herself. She did a lot of squealing, and now that she's back running, she's just crashing blindly through the trees. She zig zags, and jumps over branches, in order to put some distance between her and the man. Luckily for her, he doesn't seem to be able to run very fast either. She knows its almost over, she's bound to be caught any second now. She can barely focus on her surroundings, and can barely hear anything over the sound of her own panting. She suddenly trips, and comes tumbling to the ground, face first into the dirt. But she's not giving up, not just yet, as she picks herself up, and sets off at a run again. She's not had this much exercise in ages. She isn't running long before she feels something close in around her, causing her to trip once again. She hears the laughter, followed by a victory cry. No! Fuck! She wriggles against the net, trying to break free, but its pointless, she only tangles herself up more. She writhes and squeals and whimpers. She's been captured by two men, who untangle her, one pinning her arms by her sides, restraining her, the other looking her in the eye, his face close to hers, too close.

"My, my" he murmurs. "Someone is a noisy little piggy."

He takes from the second man, a large ball gag, which he stuffs into her mouth, and fastens securely.

"Much better." he smirks at her, as tears fill her eyes. She sees the second man hand the first a blindfold, but he shakes his head.

"No. I want her to see everything that's happening to her."

It sounds to threatening. Her heart continues to hammer, and she wonders that it might rip from her chest. He looks her up and down, greedily eying her naked body. His hands find her nipples, and she has no choice but to surrender to him teasing them. He's actually quite gentle, and her nipples harden quickly under his touch. He doesn't say anything, but the second man hands him something else. Clamps. She twitches, knowing they will hurt like fuck, but the man restraining her is strong, and holds her steady and the first man clamps her udders, tight, making her squeal into the gag.

Once that's done, they force her to the ground, on her back, where they begin to restrain her. They tie her hands and feet to a horizontal pole, and when they lift it, she hangs there, like a piece of meat. She clamped, gaged, helpless, tear stained, as they carry her back to the starting point, where all the other hunters wait. The pole is placed on a stand, and the pig just hangs there, her eyes wide in fear, drool spilling down her chin. She sees about 10 men, all enjoying the show that is her. They're taking pictures! One man approaches her.

"This is what happens to nasty little piggies that bite," he says, menacingly, before raising his hand, and slapping her hard in the face. She grunts at the impact, closing her eyes, expecting another strike. But instead, she feels something warm across her face. She instantly regrets opening her eyes, as she sees his cock, and stream of piss, directed at her. The piss gets in her eyes, and she can't do anything about it. She screams into the gag, and pulls against the ropes that hold her, to a chorus of laughter. She doesn't know how long she hangs there, as each man in turn pisses on her, prods at her fat, wipes his precum on her, generally humiliates her rotten. Eventually, she sees her captors approach. Mercifully, the untie her, and remove the clamps. But this doesn't mean they're going to treat her nice. She sees a cage, and as they guide her towards it, its obvious exactly where she's going. They cram her inside, and lock the door. She clutches at the bars, a helpless, pleading look in her eyes. A few more moments pass, as this is another photo opportunity, before the cage is lifted into the back of their van. The doors are shut, and piggy is left alone, in the dark, gagged, caged, crying. 'What the fuck?' She thinks. "Where am I going? What the hell is going to happen to me?!"