Pig Life Ch. 02: A New Home

Story Info
The Pig sees where she will be staying.
803 words
3.95
36.3k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is not bestiality. This story is about a human female, forced to act as a pig**

***

The pig has no idea how long she's been in the cage. She's sat there, unable to do anything else, swaying with the movement of the van. Her jaw is starting to hurt like hell from the gag, and her mind is racing. She's exhausted from the hunt, dirty, degraded, helpless. She brings her knees up to her chest, and hugs herself, attempting to find some comfort. Sadly, it has little effect. Eventually, the van comes to a stop, and the door open. She sees the first man, standing there, smiling at her. Its not a friendly, warm smile: its sadistic, mocking, a smirk. He opens the cage door, and holds out his hand.

"Come on out little piggy." he coaxes.

She shuffles herself to the back of the cage, as far away from his as possible. He laughs, and climbs into the van. He busies himself looking through some of the boxes surrounding the cage. He eventually finds what he's looking for, and holds it up to show her. A collar and leash. She glares at him, as he gets closer to her, reaching into the cage. She kicks out and him and practically snarls through the gag. He laughs again, backing away.

"Naughty piggy!" he scolds.

The second man appears at the doors, and the first hands him the collar and leash. He then continues to rake around in the boxes, before producing something that makes her shiver. It's a long stick, with prongs on the end. A prod. She recoils in horror, and can see the sadistic glint in his eyes. He stands at the back of the cage, and readies it. A sharp poke to her fat sends an electric shock pulsating through her. She squeals, and scampers out of the cage, desperate to escape another shock. Both men laugh at her as she stumbles out of the van. She quickly takes in her surroundings as she stumbles forward. She sees a large old farm house, and a few small outbuildings.

"See? I always have ways to make you obey."

He attaches the collar and leash to her, as she hangs her head in shame. The threat of the prod is still there, and it makes her nervous. He locates her pig nose, which she had discarded in the cage, and puts it on her, before forcing her onto all fours.

"Much better." he says, sounding pleased.

He bids the second man farewell, thanking him for his help, and inviting him to come visit any time. He takes off in the van, leaving piggy alone with the first man. He pulls on the leash, indicating she walk behind him. The stony path hurts her hands and knees, and she grunts as she follows. In front of her, she sees barn doors. What the fuck is going on? He opens them and walks her through, entering a small barn, strewn with hay, with two feeding troughs in the centre. He leads her to the corner, where she sees a large metal ring on the wall, accompanied by an assortment of chains. He picks a single long chain, and padlocks it to her collar, before removing her gag for her. The amount of drool is immense. She tries to steady her breathing as he looks down at her, triumphant. She tries to stand to be on his level, but he quickly pushes her back down.

"No no no." he admonishes.

"Piggies walk on all fours. You know that."

"Fuck you." She says, her voice quiet, but her tone firm.

In response, he gives her a sharp slap to the face.

"I can see I've got my work cut out with you, pig."'

She just glares at him, and after a moment, he decides to continue.

"This is your new home. I'm sure you'll grow to love it. You'll have everything you need here."

She responds with stony silence.

"I am your master now, and you will address me as such at all times. Understand, pig?"

She spits at him, angrily, giving him a death stare, but still doesn't talk. He looks pissed off for a second, but his smirk returns.

"OK, Piggy. I'll leave you settle in."

With that, he leaves the barn, closing the door behind him, leaving her sat, alone in the hay. She immediately clambers to her feet and bolts for the door, but the chain in such a length that it doesn't quite allow her to get that far. She groans and tugs at it, but this no result. She screams in frustration, and sinks to the ground, looking like a toddler having a tantrum. "This is not my home." she thinks. "And he is not my fucking master."