Pikes Hill. Final part

Story Info
Spencer learns his fate.
3.1k words
4.26
1.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spencer now found that the control of the women of Pikes Hill was both total... and relentlessly permanent, his life as an independent male curtailed with the installation of a stern housekeeper and spiteful maid at his property, regardless of his wishes. The two women made themselves well and truly at home in what was his property, adjusting things as to just how they wanted them to be, as they made it plain that he'd be overseen by the dominance of femininity at every moment of his enslaved life from now on. Both housekeeper and maid were to be addressed as 'Madam', and though housekeeper and maid by title, Spencer was made to perform all household duties as before, whilst monitored... and made to carry out extra duties required by both women, who ensured he knew his place below them.

The two women, Eva, the Housekeeper, and Tara, the Maid, had been selected by Mercy Howard and the pompous Prudence Harper from their staff at Hartington Hall, to ensure Spencer could not effect any escape, should the thought have ever entered his head, now that he'd entered into the surreal world of sexual enslavement to womanhood. Their presence also served to ensure his mental and physical stimulation remained perpetual, and that he was put to good use prior to his visit to Hartington, where both Mercy Howard and Prudence Harper would express the pleasure of their own preferences in dominating him... and along with Cathy Vincent and Winifred Duvalier, would decide his long term fate.

The raven haired Madam Eva, kept her hair dyed black, giving the plump and full figured woman a youthful look, despite her middle-age, and also gave her a severe presence, becoming of a woman who was naturally dominant, and thoroughly enjoyed the humiliation and punishment of masculinity, her use of whip and cane ensuring Spencer knew his place as simply tenant of his own property, whilst she was truly Mistress of the house, rather than housekeeper. Chosen by the women for her prowess in breaking males ready for sale to dominant women outside Pikes Hill, she thoroughly enjoyed having her cunt licked by Spencer whilst she belittled him.

Echoing the dark persona of Eva, the young Madam Tara had jet black hair too, but without the necessity for dye, that hair and her elegant and shapely figure reminiscent of photos of Bettie Page to Spencer, photos of that delicious beauty with her whip, which he'd often masturbated over. Though young, no more than nineteen, she was also spitefully dominant and a favourite of both Madam Prudence, and the dark Head Maid Elvira, with whom she shared a bisexual relationship with... as well as a natural desire to spite males. She grinned down at a naked Spencer as her delicate fingers buckled a leather collar tight, tugging on its leash as the pompous Eva sneered a command.

"Walkies!" It was time for further humiliation from which there was no escaping now; every female inhabitant of Pikes Hill witnessing and enjoying another male put firmly in his place, walked naked on all fours around the village green, with or without a doggie mask, his shame in defeat to womanhood was made excruciatingly clear to every grinning woman... and his erection as he was walked to display the broad silver clasp about the neck of his scrotum, the jewelled base of a butt plug sparkling from his anus, and the marks of fresh discipline across his buttocks, ensured he couldn't hide the stiffly poking evidence of his defeat and sexual pleasure in his humiliation by feminine hands. Neither could he protest or confirm the dark pleasure he felt in his treatment; a cruelly strapped ball gag ensured his silence, and that only the voices of feminine authority prevailed.

On returning from his 'walkies' that morning, Eva grinned as when opening the door to the cottage lounge, they were both treated to the sight of the imposing Elvira, sat in what had been Spencer's favourite leather chair, her legs wide, and Tara on her knees and eagerly licking the Head Maid's cunt as she sat back with a wistful smile. Eva smirked at seeing the younger girl's panties strewn about her ankles, the jigging flesh of her soft white buttocks red with the prints of Elvira's hand, her backside freshly spanked by the dominant woman, and she now giving oral service in thanks for it. Spencer's cock boned rigid at seeing it... knowing he would feel the younger girl's backlash when her elder lover had departed.

Elvira sighed as the spanked girl lapped eagerly at her poking clitoris, oblivious to having an audience, except for the extra thrill it gave her, Elvira's smirking eyes surveying the room, and full of spite for the erect male whom she viewed as pathetic, whilst stroking the hair of the subservient Tara as she eagerly worked her tongue through her Mistress's fleshy and hotly aroused cunt.

"Ohhh... yes... This will make a delightful residence for my Tara when you're gone..." Her eyes burned into Spencer's as he gasped through the gag at her comment, she giving him time to take in what she'd said, enjoying his obvious bewilderment at the remark, before continuing.

"Today's the day you're required at Hartington, you're to be walked in shame there...." She sneered with an acute pleasure which had his anus grip at the jewelled anal plug he'd been awarded for his submission.

"...Madam Mercy Howard has her use of you today, and of course my Mistress will be there to have you know your fate this very day... and all the village's most influential women will be there to enjoy it too..." Her sneer broadened as she pulled the messy but grateful face of Tara away from her cunt, standing up and adjusting her panties as she pouted her lips at the girl who was submissive to her, but no male, then adding a last spiteful taunt at Spencer.

"...there'll be another woman you'll be meeting for the first time too... but it won't be the last time you'll see her!" She and the two other women laughed spitefully as Elvira walked to the rear door and swung it wide to reveal two more Hartington maids in the cottage's small garden... smiling as they gleefully piled his clothing and belongings onto a bonfire, Elvira then grinning with dominant satisfaction.

"Your existence here will be eradicated, except for the paintings which confirm the weakness which has brought you your deserved fate... they'll find pride of place here and elsewhere, as a reminder of your capitulation to womanhood." Spencer's cock erected to a boning rigidity as he watched the smiling maids burn his things, whilst he pondered his fate through Elvira's cruel pleasure in informing him, the smirks of both Eva and Tara cutting into him, as readily as Elvira's whip on his attempts to offer feeble protests through the spiteful gag... those forbidden grunts met with the eagerly applied stings of that whip, deservedly received, and adding to Elvira's pleasure in her dominance over all masculinity.

There were several other cackling women outside, as Spencer was led out from what was his cottage for the last time, they seemingly aware of his fate, and anxious to enjoy his final humiliation in public through the hallowed feminine domain that was Pikes Hill. His whimpering grunts were enjoyed by all, as his leash was tugged for the benefit of those grinning women, enjoying the humiliating spectacle of his nakedness... and the shameful erection which confirmed his excitement at that shame, and his perverted pleasure in utter defeat and capitulation to feminine power.

His nakedness was in complete contrast to the attire of those women outside, whose appearance puzzled him; despite the warm day, each wore long coats tightly buttoned and zipped, what they may have worn below, smartly concealed. The tall heeled black patent leather boots they all wore, adding to the spice of that mystery, his eyes taking them in with ease at the level he was kept at on all fours, his cock pulsing dribbles of pre-cum in a masochistic awe as he was led across the grass of the village green in the direction of Hartington Hall.

His balls and anus tingled wistfully as he was led across that green, his memory now going back to that fateful day when the stalls had stood there, and he'd made the fateful contact with Cathy, Winifred, and Mercy, sealing the fate he now faced, a fate which he'd allowed to happen, a fate which had ensured his permanent enslavement to womanhood. There were no stalls there now, but more women, coated and booted as per the others, appeared from different directions, their smiles broadening wickedly on witnessing Spencer's humiliation as he was led to the highest point on the green, with the vista of Hartington Hall's towers in the background. Elvira sneered lustily as the women gathered, eager to hear him being tainted, and led to a fate they were so obviously aware of.

"This is the mound where the gallows stood..." Madam Prudence Harper's severe and dominant maid, pursed her lips with a darkly sexual excitement, and sighed with acute pleasure.

"...the gallows on which the three Hartington villains paid the full price for their intrusion... deservedly exhibited on high for the satisfaction of the women of Pikes Hill... especially as their convenient executions coincided with the end of masculine rule at the Hall..." The surrounding women echoed her dark cynicism with sneering and spiteful laughter at their imagining witnessing that convenient succession of feminine power with their bound demise on in lofty suspension, Elvira tugging Spencer's leash hard, as if to emulate his hanging as she faced the towers of the Hall, having him pulse out pre-cum from the tight bell of his tautly erect cock at the thought of being exhibited before women in such a darkly erotic and masochistically terminal way.

"...of course, you're as good as hanged now!" Spencer's cock continued to dribble its sticky tribute to her cruel words amid the sneering laughter of his feminine audience, as his journey was continued by her demand, his mind longing to see a gallows erected for him at the hall... that notion exquisite in his submissive aura, but his torment was to continue long beyond that day. His immediate pain was doubled on being walked across the gravel driveway, the progress of his palms and knees prompted with wicked pleasure by Elvira's whip on every falter he made, her pleasure and that of the women at his obvious pain, so thoroughly enjoyed. His tearful eyes, freshly striped flesh, and appearance of absolute defeat, gleefully observed by pleased maids attending the door, as he finally reached Hartington Hall... for his final visit.

He whimpered through the gag on Elvira's relenting with the whip, his eyes then taking in the spectacle of those accompanying women removing their coats, their smiles at him edged with a pompous pride as he took in their various body shapes... clad in skin tight latex which expressed every element of their femininity, not least their cunts; fully aroused by their sexual pleasure in his misery, the delicious labia, and with some, the gracious nub of aroused clitoris, expressed beautifully in camel-toes at that erotic delta between the thighs. Those cunts were further aroused by the knowledge that he knew their fonts of feminine power were denied even his sniffing or licking by the taut latex... the teasing of him would be intense on his final visit. Elvira grinned with pleasure at his gagged gape.

"Oh yes, you're to be treated to a 'Second Skin' ball... I think my Mistress, Madam Prudence, wants you to remember every curve and contour of every woman of Pikes Hill... and wants them to thoroughly enjoy your rightful demise." Spencer's eyes were transfixed by the women's varying body shapes as they discarded those coats, most plump and middle-aged, their bulges seemed to add significance to their dominant arrogance as they flicked the stiff whips which had also been concealed beneath those outer closings, further spice added, on their donning small cat like eye masks, accentuating the dominance which had their cunts slip in arousal beneath the caress of latex which offered them lush sexual excitement.

Spencer now knew he had reached a near nadir in his submissive life, the strutting women achieving yet another zenith in theirs as the sight of those broad buttocks squirming in the latex as they strode in imperial dominance before him, had his balls and anus tingle in defeated wonder at what was to become of him, Elvira's whip applied liberally to ensure his watery eyes would confirm that defeat to her Mistress and the others, with tartly erotic satisfaction.

As he was led in naked shame to the main hall, he dribbled through the gag, whilst his etect cock did the same, in a submissive awe. He'd enjoyed masturbating over depictions of women in latex before, but he'd never been anywhere near one in the flesh, and so many. His cock was rigid at seeing how previously staid and conservative women were transformed into visions of dominance by the grip of the tight latex, the beautiful camel-toes of their shrouded cunts expressing the sexual arousal the clinging rubber awarded them... and their smug smiles at him through those little masks made their intentions quite clear, the outfits transforming their attitudes as well as their physiques.

Despite the feeble and cosmetic attempt at feigning anonymity that the masks offered, the women were easily recognisable, and knew so as they flaunted their otherwise liberated flesh, shrouded in the tight skins which expressed their feminine dominance deliciously... Cathy, Winifred, Mercy, and Prudence bringing his cock up high and hard, the contours of women who'd dominated him, having him long to spend. They were surrounded by a smiling plethora of women. each eager to learn of his fate officially, and witness his bewilderment with cruel satisfaction, as Elvira proudly led him up and handed his leash to Mercy. She sneered with her own satisfaction as she jerked the leash to a male who'd excited her dominant tendencies.

"There was so much I'd wanted to put you through in my time with you, but needs have meant you'll escape the full pleasure of pain I could have offered you... your humiliation today will have to suffice!..." She laughed and the crowd of women murdered their delight, many rubbing at their latex clad cunts unashamedly as she held the leash tight whilst turning to have him face her beautifully rounded backside and thighs from his kneeling position.

"Get that cock between my calves!... we'll have it confirmed to every woman here just how submissive you are!" Spencer didn't hesitate, and the squeezing of his rigid cock between the shiny black leather of her tall patent leather boots, was greeted with cynical laughter at his subservient and pathetic willingness to humiliate himself. As he screwed his face with intense pleasure at the feel of his bell being commanded by Mercy's boots, his eyes went to a sneering Cathy, Winifred, Prudence... and a plump woman of Eastern origins, her mouth slightly shape with the keen intensity of her observations. Mercy deftly stung his flanks with her whip as she made her demand.

"Thrust!... surrender your cream!... show us all just how deep your commitment to feminine dominance is!... you'll come within a minute or be thrashed within an inch of your life!" The women laughed as a smiling Cathy and Winifred flanked him, flicking his quivering buttocks with their whips as his striped backside protruded and retracted, those watching women applauding too, as the three women who'd seen to his downfall ensured the humiliating surrender of his seed would be satisfyingly and spitefully received by the goading feminine audience, long before 60 seconds had expired. The Eastern woman now stood in a prominent position, her sneering countenance taking in the contortions of his, as he tried in vain to make his ordeal go beyond the minute and earn a thrashing... but the feel of the tight calves of Mercy as his bell poked and retreated with his thrusts, assured he'd be spared that thrashing for the moment.

The women watched his poking bell intently, as within thirty seconds his thrusting showed the urgency of his need for a divine humiliation which would confirm his pathetic status as a submissive with an indelible lust to be dominated by womanhood, his mind and those whips driving him quickly to that shame in pure ecstasy. Prudence now moved closer to the Eastern woman as the crowd of delighted women began a smug applause on knowing the evidence of his surrender would soon show.

"See how submissive he is Madam Kolthida... he'll not disappoint you or your friends when you parade him." Spencer grunted through the gag as his eyes met with the Eastern woman's... and the feminine crowd erupted with cruel delight as Spencer's divinely humiliating confirmation was given out, the burst of hot seed streaking out in submissive surrender, he in an ectasy of torment and pleasure, the repeated bursts of hot white cream adorning the floor before him and Mercy's tall boots, Prudence continuing her taunt with dominant satisfaction as his orgasm continued to smug applause.

"This is Madam Kolthida Savayong, you've been sold to her..." The smiling Eastern woman took the leash of ownership from a gleeful Mercy as he continued to thrust at the clench of her calves, the last remnants of his tribute to the greater power of femininity, spitting and dribbling from his bell as Prudence continued in haughtily smug fashion.

"Oh yes Spencer Thorpe, another profitable triumph for the women of Pikes Hill... somewhere you'll not see again after today..." He grunted a feeble noise through the ball-gag, feigning his bewilderment as he savoured having spent whilst looking into the eyes of the woman he'd been sold to, Prudence more smug than ever as Kolthida toyed with the leash and flicked her whip.

"...we've forged your signature on legal documents, confirming the donation of your property to the community, of course... and having been sold, you're of no use to us now... you'll be packaged like the animal you are when the ball is over, and will travel to your new life in the far east." She, Cathy, Winifred, and Mercy, laughed loudest and most cynically of all, as Kolthida took a tight grip on his leash, and posed an elegant smile toward him.

"You like whip, yes?... well you get plenty when I get you home... you deserve for pathetic showing, I make you come big time." Spencer's cock began to rise again, as the women who'd broken him, strutted away without so much as a curt goodbye, to drink wine and discus the next conquest for the greater profit of the women of Pikes Hill.