All Comments on 'Pillar of The Community'

by Xamphos

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved it....

What a man and what a bunch of horny women neighbors. One good deed does not go un-rewarded and it seems like he is about to get his reward tenfold.

SoCalOvidSoCalOvidalmost 16 years ago
Finest kind..

In the words of Hawkeye Pierce. Sexy and Humorous! A good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
As soon as this shit starts, nothing gets done

It's "Fuck me this way." Take me bent over that chair." "I want it on the table." "I need it again." "No, don't stop now." "I've got to be fucked right away." More, more, more. They never let you sleep. You can't get your chores done or even watch TV. People begin to notice pussy on your breath...

<br><br>

Sure, those women smile and act like they respect you in the morning, but you're nothing more that a walking meatstick to them, It is <i>so</i> tedious...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What about his ex ?

It would be nice if his ex shows up again to get part of what her friends are getting now, or would she be so embarassed by her former "friends" that she couldn't show her face again.

javmor79javmor79almost 10 years ago
Good job

I thoroughly enjoyed that story!!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
purveyor

He had the considered look of a regular purveyor of female flesh.

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

According to Websters:

a person or business that sells or provides something.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous