Pillow Princess Club Ch. 04

Story Info
Pussy #4: a face sitting in a Swedish girl’s bedroom.
3k words
4.69
34.4k
52

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pillow Princess Club Ch. 04

Summary: Pussy #4: a face sitting in a Swedish girl's bedroom.

Note: This is dedicated Stephen who requested the series.

Note 2: Thanks for Tex Beethoven for editing yet another wicked series.

Note 3: This is chapter four of an ongoing series.

In Chapter One, Meredith is at home alone with her 8-month-old baby while her husband is constantly away working and neglecting her sexual needs. She spies through her bedroom window her 18-year-old female next door neighbour (a gorgeous girl from Italy) being sexually pleasured by another woman, and then another one, and then even more. This sparks a flame inside Meredith, awakening her curiosity to explore her own same sex desires. She discovers there's a neighborhood secret Pillow Princess Service Club, where older women sign up to frequently be summoned by younger women to pleasure them sexually. She signs up out of lust and curiosity, and she's immediately summoned by that same beautiful next door neighbour Bianca, whereupon she goes next door and eats her pussy. Which begins Meredith's journey into submissive lesbianism.

In Chapter two, Meredith is hailed during her walk of shame home from Bianca's back yard, and she's convinced into going across the street to the wife of a congressman Miranda Bellencourt's house to service her stocking-clad feet, eat her pussy, and get her own pussy fucked (with a strap-on), which was the first time Meredith had been fucked in a year and a half.

In Chapter Three, Meredith drives a few blocks away to her former high school bully's house, where she's surprised to be greeted by a naked Miranda (with a bright red butt) who's being punished for using Meredith before the more important, younger, pillow princesses... this punishment includes Miranda being spanked (a lot), and being required to fuck herself in the ass with a large cucumber. Meredith services her third pussy, her high school bully's daughter's, whereupon said bully enters the house, and before long begins fucking her pussy... although sadly, not long enough to get her off... before Meredith rushes out to take care of pussy number four.

And now, continuing immediately after part 3....

Pillow Princess Club Ch. 04

Once inside my car, I checked my phone for the next girl. Her name was Astrid. I didn't know any Astrids.

I checked the address; she was only a few minutes' drive away.

I turned on google maps and drove there... hungry for more pussy... unable to get enough... enjoying a sexual adrenaline high I didn't want to come down from... nor to consider the plethora of consequences (both delicious and horrible) that may lie ahead... my pussy on fire from the brief fucking... even if my former high school bully had done it... or perhaps because she'd been my high school bully.

It felt like I was drunk on pussy... and I felt compelled to continue drinking from that fountain.

I arrived... my pussy still tingling, the brief fuck from my former bully while I ate out her daughter keeping me revved up.

I looked around to make sure no one was around to see me in my slut outfit, and I didn't see anyone... although I wasn't sure I should even care anymore. I mean, I was pretty sure all the men who lived nearby were at work, and most of the women who might see me would know exactly what I was up to, since they too would belong to the Pillow Princess Service Club, so it just was what it was.

I walked up to the front door and knocked.

A moment later, a very pretty blonde girl opened the door and greeted in a friendly fashion with a strong Nordic accent, "Hallo, come on in."

"Hi," I said, walking in while admiring her.

"Cute outfit," she said as she checked me out.

"Mrs. Bellencourt made me wear this outfit," I said. "It's not my usual clothing."

"It is still sexy," she said, then she turned around and said, "Follow me."

"Okay," I said loving the looks of her ass as she walked away. The things that turned me on had been evolving in the past few days in ways I couldn't fathom. By today, legs, breasts, tits, ass, and of course pussy, consumed my lust and desires... and they now controlled all my actions. Prior to about a week ago, I'd only lusted after men.

For the first time in four pussies (this upcoming one being the fourth), I was led into a bedroom. She asked, as she pulled her jeans down and off, once we were inside her bedroom, "So is today your first day as a sex slave?"

"Yeah, I guess you could call it that," I agreed, looking around the room.

As she also removed her panties, she asked, "What made you decide to join?"

"I was being totally ignored by my husband, both for several months before, and then after we had a child eight months ago. So I got frustrated and started exploring my sexuality online," I began, thinking how casual this conversation was while she undressed right in front of me, not appearing to mind that I was staring hungrily at her. I continued, thinking this was likely the best way to describe how the events proceeded... serendipity. Serendipity that I'd seen Bianca getting pleasured. Serendipity to find two people (Bianca and Edna) to help me break free of my loneliness and insecurities. I said, "Long story short, then Fate came in and finished me off."

As she got onto the bed, she asked, "So you are brand new to all of this?"

"You could say that. Less than two hours ago, I'd never licked a single pussy in my life. But now yours is about to be my fourth," I answered, as she spread her legs wide and reached for a game controller.

I glanced around to see that she had a game loaded on her television on the wall. She said, "That is interesting."

"Yeah, my brain is still struggling to catch up with all of it," I admitted, as I approached her bed... and of course her... we both knew why I was here, so I didn't need any coaching unless she wanted something specific... this routine beginning to feel so natural. I come to a teenage girl's house, I service her, and then I leave... just as casual as going out for coffee with someone and we gossip about our friends.

"I can imagine," she said, seeming to understand my recent series of overwhelming events.

I climbed onto the bed, and as I maneuvered between her legs I asked, as I admired her long, pale legs, "Where are you from? Your accent is really sexy."

"Sweden."

"Nice," I said, as I directed my face towards her completely shaved pussy... it seemed that everyone but me had a shaved pussy... so where I could get that done was something I'd have to inquire about. I hadn't even trimmed my pussy since I was a couple months pregnant, so I had a full bush... which I hadn't cared about, but now I was suddenly very self-conscious about. I'd gotten a Brazilian for my honeymoon a couple decades ago, but since then I'd just trimmed it regularly, until the last time I got pregnant.

"This neighbourhood is a great place," she said, fixing a headset to her head, "I'm here on a one-year exchange."

"That's cool," I said, finding this conversation rather surreal, considering why I was there, and the hairless pussy a couple inches away from my face. "I've always wanted to visit the Scandinavian countries."

"Then you should go," she said, looking down at me.

"Its definitely on my list," I said... Scandinavia a region I'd always wanted to explore... since I had some Norwegian ancestry in me.

"Well, if you come to Stockholm some day, I can definitely give you a tour, and you can give me some orgasms."

"Both of those would be great."

"America has been great so far, too."

"It's not too bad here," I agreed, feeling it was odd to be having such a normal conversation while I was lying between her legs with her pussy a couple inches away from my face.

"Yeah, this Pillow Princess Club was a really nice surprise," she said, as I stared directly into her moist, swollen pussy, impatient to taste her sweet-looking peach... her scent was drawing me in like a bear to honey.

"Tell me about it," I chuckled awkwardly, no longer able to resist this oh-so-inviting glazed pussy within my reach, so I extended my tongue, and parted her pretty pink pussy lips.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned as the talking stopped, and she started playing a game.

So with our conversation obviously over for now, I did what I came here to do... I began licking this lovely girl's pussy.

Lying on my belly, I leisurely licked her pussy while she talked to herself, I suppose about the game, and more than likely in Swedish.

I explored her entire pussy... licking... probing... teasing... gradually stimulating her wetness.

She had a sweet taste.

She gave me soft moans.

All while she chatted in Swedish, while playing her game.

It was likely five minutes, maybe more, before she said, now in English, her accent still wonderfully sexy, "Will you please tell my friend what you are doing right now?

Huh? Oh, she was on the phone. The friend was likely a girl in Sweden. I responded, "First, my name is Meredith. Please tell me your name, honey." I didn't know whether this friend was male or female, but calling them 'honey' worked either way.

"My name is Vera, Meredith. So tell me, what are you doing?"

"I'm licking Astrid's delicious young pussy."

"No way," Vera said.

"Ask Meredith anything you want," Astrid said.

"How old are you?" Vera asked.

"Forty-four."

"Shit!"

"I told you, I have a couple dozen women... MILFs, we call them here in America... who come to my house and eat my pussy anytime I want," Astrid said. This is Meredith's first day as an official slut... she's actually really nice, but that's what she likes being called, so as part of her initiation, mine is the fourth pussy she's eaten in less than three hours. And mine won't be the last. Meredith, how many more pussies do you think you'll be licking today?"

"I don't really know exactly, but at least two more," I answered.

"That seems too crazy to believe," Vera said.

"Yeah, I thought so too at first," Astrid said. "But it is simply an app. I choose a woman from the list, and if she is available, she hurries over as fast as she can and eats me out until I come, and then she goes away again. No hassles, no lovey dovey, no sensitive feelings, she just arrives, gives me an orgasm and leaves."

"Fucking wild," Vera said.

"I know," Astrid said, as I wiggled my tongue between her pussy lips.

"I need someone to come when I want and munch on my pussy," Vera said.

"Then come to America for a visit," Astrid said. "I'll have someone come over, and she'll pleasure us both."

I chipped in as I licked, "How old are you, Vera?"

"Nineteen."

Then since you're old enough, if you come visit Astrid, I'll be thrilled to eat your pussy."

"Shit, that is so cool!" she said. "How old is old enough?"

"In America it's eighteen," I said.

"What? That's ancient! In Sweden much younger."

"I know, it's crazy," Astrid said as I flicked her clit. "But now that you're old enough for America, you can have even more fun. In the past month, I have had twelve different women eat my pussy. Some of them more than once."

"I sure could use someone just to stop by, service me and leave," Vera said.

"That is exactly what the Club is," Astrid told her.

"Then I really do need to visit you."

"When I return home, I'm going to try and figure out a way of starting a Pillow Princess Service Club in Stockholm," Astrid said.

"I'm in," Vera said.

"I bet there are lots of older women just like me, who'd love to be your submissive pussy-munching pets," I said, wanting to rejoin the conversation.

"Do you think your Mom would eat my pussy?" Astrid asked.

"Astrid!" Vera gasped.

"I bet she would be a great pussy muncher," Astrid insisted.

"Okay, then what about your mom?" Vera tossed out. Do you think she would eat mine?"

"That is an intriguing idea. Do you want to sit on my Mom's face?" Astrid asked. Then she surprised me by gently pushing my head away.

"You know I do," Vera said.

"Meredith, roll onto your back," Astrid ordered me.

"Okay," I said, unsure of what she had in mind.

"Okay, we have a deal. Once I return home I'll seduce your Mom, and you can seduce mine," Astrid said, and then she stood up on the bed, straddled me, looked down at me and asked, "Have any of the girls sat on your pretty face yet?"

"I can't say that any have," I said, admiring her wet pussy from a fresh viewpoint.

"Well," she said, as she slowly lowered herself onto me, her pussy soon resting on my face, and her legs on both sides of my head, "let's change that sorry state."

Her words were now muffled, since her legs were squeezed against my ears. So I just resumed licking... her scent even stronger now that I was confined to this small space beneath her body and thighs.

It wasn't as easy to pleasure her this way. I could lift my head up to probe deeper between her pussy lips, but my head's movements were restricted.

On the other hand, it was strangely relaxing.

I just laid there and licked.

Breathed in the fresh scent of a young woman.

Savoured the taste of this girl.

Was just a pussy licker.

I licked her for a few minutes before she began slowly to grind her hips back and forth, which caused her also to grind her wet pussy directly against my face.

I loved this experience!

She simply used my lips, tongue, and my entire face to pleasure herself.

I kept my tongue extended and available to her.

I enjoyed her wetness getting smeared all over my face... like I was being baptised into some weird sex cult.

After a couple minutes of this pussy-juice bath, I felt her pulling my face up so I was plastered against her pussy, and she began grinding faster, chanting. "Ah, suta inte." (Swedish for 'Yes, don't stop.)

I'm pretty sure that was something in Swedish. I had no idea what it meant, but based on her fast, aggressive grinding on my face, it probably meant she was close.

I kept my tongue extended and I started wiggling it as best I could, as she kept repeating, "Suta inte."

Finally her orgasm erupted through her, and I opened my mouth as wide as I could to provide her with the best possible receptacle, while she screamed out perhaps the only word I knew in Swedish as she repeated, each repetition getting more intense and louder, "Ja... ja... ja... ja... jaaaaaaaaa!"

From my position as she came, it was like she'd opened up a tap and was pouring a steady flow of her pussy cum into my mouth.

My mouth still wide open, I enjoyed the warmth of her cum, as it flowed into my mouth and down into my stomach.

She let go of my head as her juices continued pouring out of her pussy, and so I leaned back up to catch as much of her cum as I could.

A minute later she rolled off of me, and almost boneless, I lay there, soaked in her wetness.

"Thanks, Meredith," she said.

"Thank you, Astrid," I said, part of me wanting to roll over, crawl back between her legs and resume licking... but I didn't. I slowly got to my feet, as she too got off the bed, and I stretched.

"I'll invite you over again sometime soon," she said. We both knew if she asked, I'd need to rush over ASAP, so it was sweet of her to phrase it that way.

"Please do," I said, as I got off the bed and admired her ripe young body.

"I suspect you have more stops to make today," she said.

"At least one more," I confirmed.

"Well, have fun with the next girl," she said. "You can let yourself out."

"Will do," I said, as I walked out of her bedroom and back to my car.

An older man walking his dog stopped to stare at me as I walked to my car. I don't know why, but I decided to blow him a kiss.

Even from across the street, I could see his eyes go wide.

I grinned at my sudden brazenness as I got into my car. I pulled out my phone and clicked on my third assignment.

The next girl's name was Lana Lacombe. Another stranger, although less than an hour ago Astrid had been one, and she no longer fit in that category.

The address was a few miles away... and outside of the suburb I lived in.

One more pussy to eat, and then back home to Barbara, who I was really looking forward to playing with. For one thing, I wanted to know all about the sexy adventures she and my daughter Catherine had gotten up to in the last couple of years. Of course at this point in my own misadventures I was in no position to criticize, nor did I want to. I just wanted to listen, and then say things like, "Wow, that's so dirty! And then what did you do?"

Oddly, as I began driving, I felt an odd sadness, because I only had one more mystery pussy to look forward to today. My... could I call this a treasure hunt?... had been (and still was) scary sometimes, and yet overall, incredibly exciting. I'd never been one to look forward to surprises, but the surprises so far today had been thrilling.

I wondered what Lana Lacombe would be like.

The End of part 4.

Coming next:

Chapter 5, pussy #5, sex in a public place... a yoga establishment.