Pillow Princess Club Ch. 05

Story Info
Pussy 5: a quickie under a desk at a yoga studio.
2.8k words
4.64
30.7k
42

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Pussy 5: a quickie under a desk at a yoga studio.

Note: This is dedicated to Stephen, who requested the series.

Note 2: Thanks for Tex Beethoven for editing yet another wicked series.

Note 3: This is chapter five of an ongoing series.

In Chapter One, Meredith is at home alone with her 8-month-old baby while her husband is constantly away working and neglecting her sexual needs. She spies through her bedroom window her 18-year-old female next door neighbour (a gorgeous girl from Italy) being sexually pleasured by another woman, and then another one, and then even more. This sparks a flame inside Meredith, awakening her curiosity to explore her own same sex desires. She discovers there's a neighborhood secret Pillow Princess Service Club, where older women sign up to frequently be summoned by younger women to pleasure them sexually. She signs up out of lust and curiosity, and she's immediately summoned by that same beautiful next door neighbour Bianca, whereupon she goes next door and eats her pussy. Which begins Meredith's journey into submissive lesbianism.

In Chapter two, Meredith is hailed during her walk of shame home from Bianca's back yard, and she's convinced into going across the street to the wife of a congressman Miranda Bellencourt's house to service her stocking-clad feet, eat her pussy, and get her own pussy fucked (with a strap-on), which was the first time Meredith had been fucked in a year and a half.

In Chapter Three, Meredith drives a few blocks away to her former high school bully's house, where she's surprised to be greeted by a naked Miranda (with a bright red butt) who's being punished for using Meredith before the more important, younger, pillow princesses... this punishment includes Miranda being spanked (a lot), and being required to fuck herself in the ass with a large cucumber. Meredith services her third pussy, her high school bully's daughter's, whereupon said bully enters the house, and before long begins fucking her pussy... although sadly, not long enough to get her off... before Meredith rushes out to take care of pussy number four.

In Chapter Four, Meredith drives to a stranger's house... a cute Swedish young lady... where she discovers the joys of face sitting.

And now continuing immediately after the end of part 4....

PILLOW PRINCESS CLUB Ch. 05

I drove to my next pussy, someone named Lana Lacombe, excited about a new experience and a new pussy. Oddly, I was a little sad that this would be the final surprise of this wild afternoon.

As I drove, my Mom called.

"Hey, honey, what're you up to?" she asked. (I used my car's Bluetooth to speak with her using no hands... I'm a good girl. And a safe girl.)

"Just doing a few errands," I said, which was technically not lying... although I'm pretty sure she wouldn't approve of my errands.

"Good," she said. "You need to get out of the house more."

"Yeah, easier said than done," I responded, as I rolled up to a red light.

"You know what?" she asked.

"No, what?" I asked, always hating that question. Just tell me what you have to say. I'm not a fucking mind reader.

"You need a break," she said.

"Agreed," I said, thinking that this afternoon was the first break I'd had outside my house without Hannah in at least two weeks.

"Why don't I come and pick up Hannah, and I can keep her for the rest of the weekend?"

"Really?" I asked in amazement. This wasn't an offer my Mom had ever given me. I mean she'd babysat for me a few times. She'd also kept Hannah overnight a couple times, but never for most of a weekend.

"Yeah, you deserve some time off," she said. "Book yourself a manicure. Get a massage. Just take some you time."

"Mom, you're amazing," I said, this offer too good not to accept... and at the moment, I wasn't even thinking about how her help would open up my schedule so I'd have the freedom to eat as much pussy as I possibly could, with no limits to my timetable.

"I can stop by in an hour," she said, as the light changed, and I resumed driving.

"Oh, um, I'm not sure I'll be back by then," I said.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Going to find someplace to eat some dinner," I said, this also technically a lie... since I'd be eating more of a snack than a meal.

"Oh, well," she said. "Do you want to drop Hannah off when you're done eating?"

"Actually, she's home right now... with a babysitter," I said.

"Oh, you're out alone?" she asked, surprised.

"Yeah, Catherine's best friend Barbara offered to babysit for me," I said.

"Oh, she's such a sweet girl," my Mom said.

"Sweet as apple pie," I agreed, hoping this change in my plans wouldn't prevent me from pussy number six being Barbara's homemade peach pie.

"She really is," Mom said.

"Tell you what!" Mom said. "I'll go relieve her right now, and you can just take your time. Go and do whatever you want to do... change your plans mid-flow... whatever you like."

"Um, okay, that would be great," I said after a pause as I pulled up to another red light, I said, "Thank you so much, Mom. I really needed this."

"No worries, honey," Mom said. "Do whatever you want to do. Just let go, and switch off your Mom brain."

"I'll take you up on that," I said, as someone beside me honked, and I looked to my left to see a guy in his twenties in the passenger side of a tall pick-up truck looking down at me, and right into my generous and mostly exposed cleavage.

I gave him a seductive grin and a wave.

"Show me your tits," the guy called out. Luckily my window was closed, so Mom didn't hear that.

Then Mom chose that moment to say, "I'm on my way." And in another moment of wicked spontaneity, I pulled my maid's bodice far enough down that I was showing him one tit with a very hard nipple.

"That's great, Mom. I have to go no," I said, as I winked at the cute man, revelling in the sudden rush of being seen as sexy and attractive by a man.

"Okay, love you, honey," she said.

"Love you too," I said, and I pulled my skimpy outfit back over my tit as the light went green.

I started driving as Mom hung up.

Three minutes later, still feeling a small rush of adrenaline at semi-flashing a stranger, I reached the address.

My face went pale.

It wasn't a house.

Not at all.

It was a yoga studio.

I checked the Pillow Princess app and saw a message to me from LLOOTY: Just go inside and ask for Lana.

All my adventures so far had been risky on their own: going into my next door neighbor's back yard to go down on their daughter; crossing the street to service and get fucked by a bitchy woman, who although she wasn't my enemy, she was hardly someone I got along with swimmingly; then going to my high school bully's house to service her daughter, but also getting a quick fucking from said bully; and most recently going into a stranger's home and getting my face sat on... but this... going into a business that was open to the public to service another complete stranger... was terrifying.

Not to mention, how was I supposed to walk into a yoga establishment wearing nothing but this over-the-top slutty maid's outfit? I mean if I was a teenager, or a college girl during pledge week maybe, but I was a grown woman! How could I possibly explain what I was doing to anyone... friend, acquaintance or stranger... who saw me? But again, if I failed to appear for an appointment, what would that do to my standing in the Club? Because by now, my membership in that Pillow Princess Club had become precious to me!

Gathering my nerve, I was about to exit my car, when five girls, all looking like young college girls and wearing yoga pants, their asses looking so fine, strolled into the building, chatting away with each other.

Now I just couldn ' t go in there.

I just couldn't.

Not dressed like this.

No.

No.

But....

I wanted more pussy.

I craved it.

I desired it.

I needed it.

Fuck it all to hell!

Who cared if anybody saw me... I'd spent most of the day proving I was a slut. So that's what I was, so who cared what anyone thought?

Plus, this wasn't a place anyone I knew would go to... although I had no idea who in our community might go to a yoga studio.

I took a deep breath.

I took another.

I then got out of the car and dashed towards the door almost stumbling, but catching myself just before falling on my face.

I went inside.

Nobody there except for a pretty Latina girl sitting behind a waist-high counter who looked like she was in her early twenties.

I approached the front desk.

She was just sitting there, doing something on her phone.

I said in a rush, "Please? I'm looking for Lana Lacombe."

"That would be me," she said, looking up from her phone and to me and my outfit, "Let me take a look at you."

She stood up and looked me over.

I said, terribly embarrassed, "It wasn't my choice to wear this outfit, and I'm very embarrassed."

"Well, it certainly is a slutty statement," she said. Unlike the state I was in, she didn't appear fussed at all, as if women dressed like total sluts came in here all the time.

"So it seems," I said.

She walked over to the side and lifted up a section of the counter she was behind. "Come on in."

"Okay," I said, looking around nervously... thankfully, no one was currently in this section of the building.

Once I was on the other side, she ordered, "Get under my desk."

"Pardon?" I asked, even though I'd heard her.

Just then a bell binged like it had when I'd come in, and I heard the door opening. She whispered urgently, "Hurry... get under the desk!"

I quickly dropped to my knees and scurried under the desk, just as she stepped in front of me and said, "Hi Eve, how are you today?"

"Just kind of okay; it's been a long day," Eve said.

"That's too bad. But I'm sure you'll feel better after your session," Lana said.

"Yes, I always do," Eve agreed.

A moment later, Lana pulled her panties off, tossed them under the desk and said, "Get licking."

"Right here?" I gasped.

"Unless you want me to hop on the desk to spread my legs for you," she said with a smile, as she sat down on her swivel chair and spread her legs. "But that may be a little too public for our clients ."

"Right," I nodded, as I crawled forward, knowing that because of the counter I couldn't be seen by anyone coming in, and I licked her somewhat hairy pussy... her scent the strongest of the five I'd explored today.

"Take your time," she said. "I want a lengthy worshipping from you."

"Okay," I said as I began licking... exploring every crevice of her pink pussy... her pubes occasionally tickling my nose.

Then for a minute or two there was silence, except for the Boston song 'More Than a Feeling' playing on the radio. A song I'd always liked, and that now would always have a new meaning.

The door binged, so she stood up, but pointed to her pussy as she whispered, "Don't stop licking."

Okay, that was doable, since if I stayed close to the counter I'd be hidden from anyone standing on the other side of it, so long as they didn't lean way over. I had to lean into Lana to continue licking her pussy as she greeted someone warmly, "Hello, how may I help you?"

"Is it too late to join the hot yoga class?" a girl asked.

"No, no," Lana said, acting perfectly normal while she had her pussy licked. "You can join anytime."

"Can I join today?"

"Of course," Lana said as I licked her pussy ever so slowly, feeling a rush from doing something so wicked while someone oblivious to it was less than two feet away. I should have been terrified of getting caught, but my lust was overriding all my fears. "I'll fetch you the form you need," Lana said.

"Great," the girl said excitedly.

Lane stepped away from me, her skirt dropping back down to hide her pussy and ass. I waited patiently... and awkwardly... wiggling my leg a little, feeling the potential beginning of a cramp, until she returned with the form.

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to get back under her skirt and resume licking or not. I sensed I was, so I slowly went under her skirt while she stood at the counter speaking with the girl, and I resumed licking.

"Just fill out the foooorm," she said, my tongue on her pussy making her let out a little moan, out of the blue.

I froze.

Maybe I wasn't supposed to have done that.

"Okay," the girl said in agreement with whatever they'd been discussing.

Lana swayed her hips ever so subtlety, and she snapped her fingers under the counter, so I resumed licking.

After a couple minutes, as I ever so slowly licked her pussy, the girl said, "Done."

"All right, and how would you like to pay for your lessons?" Lana asked.

"Credit card?"

"Of course."

"Will I be able to take part today?"

"Yes, the next session starts in ten minutes," Lana said.

"Awesome."

A moment later, as I continued slowly licking her pussy... creating a negotiable path through her pubes... Lana said, "Well, you're paid. Just go through those doors, and after you change, you'll be in room two."

"Thank you so much."

"You're most welcome," Lana said.

A moment later she sat back down in her chair, spread her legs and said, "Keep licking, slut."

"Of course," I said, and I resumed licking her pussy.

I don't know how long I'd been licking her, when she said, "We only have five minutes before everyone comes out, so you need to get me off," but it had been at least a good fifteen minutes. During the entire time I'd slowly licked her entire pussy region... creating a constant wetness... causing her to moan softly... but not creating enough intensity to get her off.

"Okay," I said, wanting to get her off and to taste all of her pussy cum, and also not to be crouching under this counter for much longer... since my knees were getting sore.

I shifted from my lengthy slow meandering licking to an aggressive assault. I sucked on her clit. I rapidly lapped my tongue up and down her pussy. Her moans increased. And sensing some urgency, I slid two fingers inside her and began fingering her as I sucked on her clit.

"Oh yes," Lana moaned softly, her orgasm imminent.

I fingered her furiously and really tugged on her clit, as she moved her hand to my head and pulled me roughly against her pussy... and within seconds my face was getting another pussy-coated glaze, as her wetness splashed all over my face... only a little of it reaching my hungry, salivating, wide-open mouth.

She held me pressed against her pussy for only a few seconds, before she pushed me away and said, waving her hand at me, "Thanks. Now go."

"Okay," I said, hurrying to crawl out from under the counter, standing up, and letting myself out by raising the wooden top.

Unlike my other times today, we didn't have any time for awkwardness... which I kind of appreciated.

I rushed outside, got into my car hoping I'd been speedy enough to escape anyone seeing me, and then took a big breath... feeling the wetness all over my face... wishing I'd had the chance to taste more of her pussy juice.

With all three of my tasks completed... I wasn't sure what to do next.

I finally checked my phone.

I saw a text from my Mom, saying she'd picked up Hannah.

And a text from Barbara: Your mom came and got Hannah. She said you knew. I left, but text me if you have any energy left for me.

I was about to text her back, but instead, I decided to check the Pillow Princess app.

A decision that would greatly affect the rest of my day.

THE END OF CHAPTER 5

COMING IN CHAPTER 6:

Meredith samples two pussies at once, and discovers the joys of being fisted.