Pillow Princess Club Ch. 09

Story Info
Pussies 10 & 11: Meredith discovers the joys of black pussy.
3.3k words
4.6
15.8k
27

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Pussies 10 & 11: Meredith discovers the joys of black pussy.

Note: This is dedicated to Stephen, who requested the series.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing yet another wicked series.

Note 3: This is Chapter Nine of an ongoing series. (I'm still brimming with hot ideas, so who knows how long this series will eventually become.)

In Chapter One, a housewife in her mid-forties Meredith, is spending a lot of time at home alone with her eight-month-old baby daughter, while her husband is constantly away and neglecting her sexual needs. She sees from her bedroom window her 18-year-old female neighbour getting sexually pleasured by another woman, then another, and then even more. This increases the flame inside her for her growing curiosity to explore her same sex desires. She discovers a secret Pillow Princess Club, where older women sign up, and are then regularly summoned by younger women to pleasure them sexually. She signs up out of lust and curiosity, and is instantly summoned by her beautiful next door neighbour Bianca. She services her, which begins her journey into submissive lesbianism.

In Chapter Two, Meredith is spied in her short walk of shame home, so she goes across the street to Miranda Bellencourt's house to service her stocking-clad feet, eat her pussy, and get her own pussy fucked for the first time in a year and a half.

In Chapter Three, Meredith goes to her former high school bully's house, where she is greeted by a naked Miranda, who is being punished for using her before the other, apparently more important, younger pillow princesses... her punishment includes being spanked, and being required to fuck herself in the ass with a cucumber. Meredith services her third pussy, her high school bully's daughter, when said bully walks in and ends up fucking her pussy... although sadly not long enough to get her off... before she heads out for her scheduled pussy number four.

In Chapter Four, Meredith drives to a stranger's house... a cute Swedish young lady... where she discovers the joys of face sitting.

In Chapter Five, a phone call from her mother gives her more time to explore her newfound submissive love for pussy, when her Mom offers to take her daughter home for the weekend. Meredith drives to the next address, and learns it's a yoga establishment. After a brief hesitation, she goes into the business and hides under a desk, where she services a young woman while she continues working and interacting with people.

In Chapter Six, Meredith continues her pussy pleasing tour when she is ordered to go to a house where she services two young women, and discovers the orgasmic bliss of being fisted.

In Chapter Seven, Meredith goes to meet a girl to eat her first ass, and she discovers her best friend is already there. Together, they worship the teen's pussy and ass. She also learns her best friend has had sex with Meredith's eighteen-year-old daughter. With all her tasks completed, she drives to a Hooters to go pee, and...

In Chapter Eight, Meredith has two wild adventures. First, an under the table foot job from a Hooters waitress named Carla, who then gifts her a pair of her soiled Hooters pantyhose and a promise to give her a night of unlimited coed pussy at her sorority. And second, her first tribbing encounter, with a very cute and friendly Japanese girl. Up next: Big Rosie.

And now continuing immediately after the end of part 8....

Pillow Princess Club Ch. 09

When I parked in front of the next address, I took another sniff of Carla's soiled pantyhose crotch... it was just so addicting!

I then texted BIGROSIE.

MERMILF: Parking.

I saw two new texts:

IFUCKMILFS: Hurry up. I'm going to unload into you so deep.

44DMOMMY: Welcome Meredith. Our next meeting is going to be a lot more fun with you there.

My eyes went wide, at yet another anonymous person who inexplicably knew who I was. My kinky house of cards looked like it could crumble at a moment's notice!

I responded to each:

MERMILF: Just parking at next Pillow Princess. I will send a message as soon as I am done.

MERMILF: Thanks, person I should know. Are you going to tell me who you are?

I also sent a message to Carla, aka VOLUPTUOUSCOED:

MERMILF: Thanks for the pantyhose... especially the wet pair. Your fragrance has me addicted and I am dying to taste it in person.

Two responses popped back up.

BIGROSIE: Come right in. I'm in the living room.

FOOTSIES: Come over later. My sexy nylons are all sweaty after a long day at school, cheerleading practice and work.

I wasn't sure what I thought of that, although every wild thing I'd experienced today had been sexually stimulating, and had sent me to new sexual heights. I didn't respond, as I headed into my next adventure.

I walked to the door, went inside, and was immediately in the living room.

"Hello," a large black woman greeted me.

"Here's another white Momma," another black woman, who was also quite large, said. They were both sitting on the same couch. Both of them were naked, except for thigh high stockings. The one who'd greeted me was wearing vermillion ones, and the other wore lavender.

"Come on over," the vermillion woman said. "I'm Big Rosie."

"I'm Meredith," I responded with a shy smile, as I went over to her.

She parted her legs as I approached her. "You don't have to please my friend here, Becca by name."

"Although you can if you want to, Momma," Becca said.

I smiled at her, as I knelt in front of Big Rosie. "I'll do whatever you tell me to, Becca. And I'm pleased to meet you."

"Oh, these obsequious white women," Becca said.

"Do you like black pussy?" Big Rosie asked.

"I've never had any, so I'm about to find out whether I do," I replied politely.

"Then are you in for a treat!" she said, as she brought her fingers to her pink pussy, which was framed perfectly by her dark black skin. I'm not one to fetishize race... that had never occurred to me... I just saw beauty as beauty. But the way her pink pussy contrasted against her dark skin was indeed visually appealing.

"Shit, she's a white first timer," Becca chuckled loudly... more like bellowed, really. "This Momma is gonna be forever changed!"

As my face approached the pretty pink pussy and its slightly glistening lips, I extended my tongue, a strong scent drawing me in. Which was surprising, since she didn't have any pubic hair, and that was usually what it took to capture a strong aroma instead of it wafting away.

"Get yourself some dark chocolate," Big Rosie said, as I started licking her pussy. Upon contact, her taste actually danced on my tongue. I'd tasted lots of pussies today... and each one had its own distinct flavor... its own exotic scent... yet this one was something else. Tangy... sweet... indescribable, really.

Before I even knew I was doing it... I was lapping hungrily... instead of exploring slowly at first, like I usually did.

"I think she likes it," Becca said.

"Mmmmmm, it's so good," I moaned, completely intoxicated by the overwhelming scent and taste... her pussy releasing unlimited wetness as I licked.

"Yeah, she's getting right in there," Big Rosie moaned ever so softly.

"White bitches eat nigger pussy the best," Becca said. I heard myself moaning as I licked... yet hearing her use the forbidden 'N' word had my eyes snapping wide open.

"I don't think this pretty white suburban Mommy is accustomed to hearing that word," Big Rosie said, noticing my startlement.

"Is that so, white Momma?" Becca asked.

It was weird being called 'Momma'... I had indeed always heard that word being used primarily by black women, but it was usually to reference someone's actual black mother.

It also felt awkward to be discussing a word I'd long been taught was a word you never used... ever.

I looked a question up at Big Rosie, and she smiled, "It's okay, pretty Momma, I know you'd never use that word."

"Never," I agreed, my tongue still between her pussy lips.

"Such a good white Momma," Becca laughed.

"Oh yeah, shove that tongue right in there," Big Rosie ordered.

I tried the best I could to tongue fuck her hole, wanting to keep stimulating this amazing pussy and the addicting and tasty fluid it was secreting.

"Yeah, white bitch! Eat that coochie," Becca urged me ... using a term I'd never heard before.

"She's right up there," Big Rosie reported, as I used my tongue like a small dick.

"Yeah, all these white Mommas will do anything for your hoo-hoo," Becca said.

"Yeah, this Momma is one hungry bitch," Big Rosie agreed, moving her hand to my head, and pulling me against her pussy.

I was swallowed up by her scent and wetness, as I kept licking.

"Yeah, ride Momma's face," Becca said. "Give her all that juice!"

"Don't stop, pretty Momma," Big Rosie moaned, her orgasm obviously imminent.

I felt my ass get slapped, as I ate this pussy like it was my final meal... desperate to get her off... desperate to taste her cum... desperate to be a good white Momma.

"Oooooooh," she moaned, no loud screaming, no nasty declarations, just a soft moan, as her wetness poured out of her and into my open mouth like a broken faucet.

I drank it all down like it was a Louis Roederer Cristal Brut (a very expensive champagne I'd sampled once in France, and I'd almost orgasmed from its taste). I remained on my knees... I continued licking her pussy... for a good minute or two longer... willing to remain in this position forever... pleasing this pussy... and being a white Momma for any black pussy that tasted this good!`             

"My turn," Becca said.

Big Rosie let go, and reminded me, "You really don't have to."

"I don't mean any disrespect, ma'am, but my new mission in life is to serve all Pillow Princesses, "I explained, my face wet with her juices.

"Yes, she serves all Pillow Princesses," Becca said, "like me," now with her legs spread. "Now get the fuck over here, bitch."

"Yes, ma'am," I said, crawling from one woman's legs to another.

"Ma'am," she roared, "I love that!"

"Such a pretty pussy," I said as I investigated her trimmed pussy... again, the black skin enhanced the visual beauty of the pink pussy.

"Yeah? Do you like nigger hoo-hoo?" she asked, looking down at me in a friendly but teasing kind of way.

"Now that I've tasted some, I love it," I said, not repeating the forbidden word, although hearing her say it, kind of turned me on.

"Prove it," she said, grabbing my head and shoving it roughly into her pussy.

Like with Big Rosie, I didn't just slowly lick her pussy, I devoured it. I licked aggressively... eagerly... desperately! Her taste and smell weren't as strong as Big Rosie's... I'm not sure any other woman's could ever be... but it still tasted amazing.

"Oh yeah, get that tongue right in there, white Momma," she moaned, her hand on my head, and holding me firmly against her.

I had no choice, since my face was almost literally planted in her pussy. I wiggled my tongue up and down... and from side to side. I flicked her clit. I probed her hole.

After a couple minutes of doing that... she let go and ordered rudely (now not at all friendly, but I understood the nature of this game, so I didn't mind), "Eat my asshole, bitch."

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, and she lifted her ass and spread her cheeks, to give me easy access to the aforementioned asshole.

"So obedient," she said, as I extended my tongue and licked her sweaty butthole.

"Yeah, she really is," Big Rosie agreed, apparently impressed by my willingness to do anything required.

"Oh yeah, bathe that shit hole with your tongue," Becca ordered.

I swirled my tongue around her hole... getting it really wet.

"How many kids you have, Momma?" Becca asked.

"Becca, don't ask personal questions," Big Rosie reminded her.

"Two," I answered, not seeing any reason to keep that a secret.

"Of age?" she asked.

"One of them is, but the other's still a baby," I admitted, as I continued bathing her puckered ass with my tongue.

"Girls?"

"Both, yes."

"Is the elder one a pillow princess?" Big Rosie asked.

"I'm being told that she is by several girls," I said. "Today's my first day of learning a bunch of previously well-kept secrets, and we haven't had a chance to talk, just text, since she let her kitty out of the bag to me. But according to what a few other girls have said... well... let's just say that she seems to be a very active member of the club."

"Oh, that's delicious," Becca said... and somehow she seemed like a Becca.

"Just like your tangy asshole," I said wickedly.

"You're one nasty Momma," she said.

"I'm just learning that about myself today," I said.

And you've never eaten any pussy before today... at all?" Big Rosie asked, obviously intrigued by my late start.

"No, never," I said, "although I'm totally racking up my frequent pussy miles today."

"You're very good at it, especially for a first timer," she said.

"Thank you very much," I said, appreciating the compliment. "I'm still learning on the fly." I then realized that was a funny line to follow the frequent pussy miles quip.

"Now eat my hoo-hoo while you finger bang my asshole," Becca ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, loving that as of today, I could just off my decision-making brain, and just immediately start obeying every order these girls demanded of me. Which isn't to say Big Rosie and Becca were still anywhere near girlhood, but their entitled attitude was very similar to all the actual girls, e.g. probably around twenty or under, I'd serviced so far today. (And in case it needs saying, that suited me just fine.) My ability just to let go and obey whatever, really made my life simple and liberated I only had to obey. Just to do. And of course to enjoy. No need to worry about any consequences, since these bossy bitches (and I mean that in the most appreciatve way possible) had my back... no need to worry about tomorrow.

I slithered my tongue from her asshole, up to her pretty pink glistening peach, and stuck my finger against her wet, lubed (with my saliva) asshole.

"Just shove it in there, Momma," Becca ordered.

I did, my finger encountering no resistance at all from her anal entrance, as my tongue parted her pussy lips, and I began multi-tasking.

I licked between her pussy lips, while slowly finger fucking her ass... which goaded her into squealing out hot whimpers.

"Oooooh, oh fuck," she moaned. "Yes, eat my twat; fuck my ass!"

"Give it to her," Big Rosie encouraged me, while she watched.

"Harder! Finger bang my asshole harder!" Becca demanded.

I did what she wanted, pumping my digit in and out of her asshole faster, and simultaneously licking her pussy more vigorously.

"Oh, fuck yes, you nasty white Momma," Becca said, her forceful hand returning to the back of my head.

"Shove a second finger in her ass," Big Rosie instructed a minute later. My double working of Becca's holes had her moaning, and her body twitching, but maybe she thought I could do even better.

I did as instructed, pushing a second finger in, which at first didn't slide in smoothy, but after a brief resistance, it did.

"Oh, you fucking bitch!" Becca screamed, as I began finger fucking her ass with two digits... and gaping her hole. "Fuck me hard, you nasty white whore!"

She pushed my face hard against her pussy... she began bucking her ass up and down, using my face for her pleasure, while riding on my fingers buried deep in her asshole.

"Yeah! Fuck her good, pretty girl," Big Rosie urged me, obviously enjoying the sight of me servicing her friend.

"Oh, fuck... yes, fuck... finger bang my ass... fuck me, eat me... get ready to swallow my cum, you hungry whore," she babbled for thirty plus seconds, as I really worked over her two holes.

And I was ready... I worked on her clit, and within a few more seconds, she squeezed her legs around my head, clamped my face pressed against her pussy, and she came, bellowing, "Fuuuuuuuuuuck!"

Her wetness sprayed all over my face... soaking me... only a little of it actually going into my hungry mouth. So sadly, I wasn't able to swallow her cum, even though I certainly lived up to her accusation of being a hungry whore!

After the flood had receded, I did try to lap up as much of it as I could find, while her body quaked with tremblors from her violent orgasm.

A minute later, she collapsed onto against the back of the couch, her legs opening, and her hand leaving my head.

"That was delicious, ma'am," I said.

"You're welcome," she said.

"Yes, thank you both for allowing me to pleasure you," I said, remaining on my knees for now, my face soaked, and my two fingers still in her ass.

"It was a pleasure," Rosie said.

"Indeed it was," I smiled back, pulling my fingers out of Becca's ass and admiring the little gaped hole I'd created.

"The bathroom is down the hall on the right, if you want to clean up before you go," she said.

"Thank you," I said, thinking I really should wash my hands and check my face... I could feel wetness all over my face, and even a little in my hair.

I got up and went to the washroom. I washed my hands. I went pee. I washed my hands again, and cleaned my face too... leaving no more makeup on me.

I headed out. Big Rosie was on the phone, and Becca was gone somewhere.

Rosie gave me a distracted wave, and I waved back, before heading out the door and back to my car.

Once inside my car, I did what had become routine during this wild day: I checked my phone again.

I had three new messages.

VOLUPTUOUSCOED: I'm flattered that you want to see me again so soon. Stop by whenever you are done with your adventures and I will give you a new pair that you can make me come in first.

Before reading the other messages, I responded... feeling very excited.

MERMILF: Yes, please. I would LOVE that!

I reached for her pantyhose, and inhaled a deep breath of her pussy scent.

While I did, I checked the other two messages.

IFUCKMILFS: Hurry up or I will find another slut to fuck.

Horny from the double pussy pleasing but no release, I responded back quickly, and in all caps to indicate my urgency.

MERMILF: I AM AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW AND IN MY CAR. PLEASE SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS.

The third message was from Footsies.

FOOTSIES: I expect a response, Catherine's Mommy.

My eyes went wide.

Footsies knew who I was, and of course I hadn't the slightest idea who she was!

That said, none of Catherine's close friends were cheerleaders, and she'd texted that she was one, I responded:

MERMILF: Hi, sorry, it has been a busy day. I am just heading over to another Pillow Princess. I may be able to visit you by after that stop, but I am a little nervous that you know my daughter and I have no idea who you are.

During that time, IFUCKMILFS responded.

IFUCKMILFS: About time. The address is pinned. It says you are seventeen minutes away. Get here in fifteen. Text when here.

MERMILF: Yes, ma'am. I am on my way now.

As I pulled onto the road, I wondered to myself... was this wild, exciting, but exhausting night ever going to end... and did I want it to?

THE END... coming next: a threesome... with a trans woman and her girlfriend.