Pillow Talk

Story Info
A day on the beach arouses incestuous thoughts.
2.7k words
4.21
45k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our last holiday with my husband and son will always be fresh in my mind. Our son was eighteen, nearly nineteen, and it was his last family holiday with us before he went off to university. My husband, my son and I had spent a lovely day on the beach and I was in bed with my husband, both of us nude. We'd turned out the lights, had a quick kiss, cuddle and romp but we hadn't had sex.

A few minutes later I was still awake when through the wall from my son's bedroom I heard it. Stifled grunts and:

Bump, bump, bump ...

The walls of the chalet we were in were very thin and we knew everything could be heard through the wall between our son's bedroom and ours. I'm quite noisy during sex and I'd had to be particularly careful on previous nights when my husband and I had made love.

I knew immediately my son was masturbating. Perhaps I shouldn't have, but I couldn't help picturing him in my imagination. I knew how boys do it. I'd first got a boy to get his cock and balls right out for me and let me watch him "wank off" when I was about my son's age. Mothers at my son's school had entertained us with juicy accounts of catching their own sons masturbating. Lots of times when I was having my period or just wasn't in the mood for sex but my husband was frisky I'd watched him wank his straining hard penis off, with me usually giving him a "helping hand" caressing his balls and inner thighs as he wanked to get him excited.

But it was more than just imagination. My son is as slim, fit and athletic as any healthy nearly nineteen year old boy. On the beach that afternoon he had been in the briefest speedo style swim trunks I'd ever seen. The thin taut light blue cloth showed the bulging outline of his penis and balls as clearly as if he'd been stark naked.

It had been more than obvious on that beach that my son was having a massive erection. His speedos bulged in a huge ridge that showed the shape of his straining penis shaft, its big round head and the ridge between them in perfect detail. His penis was even bigger than my husband's! My son's speedos were so brief his penis head was all but peeping out at the waistband, and where his straining penis pushed the cloth away from his body I could see a bit of his scrotum and some wisps of his pubic hair, the same colour as my husband's.

Perhaps I'm an incestuous pervert but I couldn't keep my eyes off my son's muscular young body, his bulging speedos and that glimpse of his hairy balls. I felt a mixture of erotic excitement and horror at being so sexually aroused by my own son.

I could tell what was getting my son excited. Near to us were three girls about his age in bikinis so tiny they were hardly worth the trouble of wearing. They were tossing a beach ball around, getting their young breasts almost bouncing out of their bikini tops and their pert young bottoms wobbling in what little there was of their bikini bottoms. I could see my son was doing everything he could to show off his body and his bulging speedos to those girls. The girls' grins and the looks they gave each other showed they'd certainly noticed him and the attention he was giving them. When one of them let the ball bounce close to us and came to retrieve it I could tell she'd done it deliberately to get a closer look.

But it wasn't just those girls. Every woman knows when a man wants her. I was in a new red one piece swimsuit. It was more revealing than I usually wear and I was enjoying still having a good enough figure to get away with it. It was rather low cut between my breasts and held closed at the cleavage just with a little bow. It was high cut at my hips and not much more than a thong strap between my legs and nestling between my bum cheeks. I'd bought it to excite my husband, but it was obvious it was having an effect on my son too.

As I'd moved about on my towel to rub sun cream into my legs I could feel my son's eyes on my body, looking down my cleavage, lingering on that bow between my breasts and on the thin gusset between my legs. That gusset was so thin he must have seen some wisps of my pubic hair. My swimsuit also showed a rather obvious cameltoe line of my vagina slit, and again I felt mixed horror and excitement at unexpectedly finding I wanted my son to see it.

I'd tried not to let myself enjoy his attention. But with this so muscular so interested boy ogling me I couldn't help myself. When my husband was briefly out of sight, as I creamed my thighs I got myself into some rather erotic poses, spreading my legs and thrusting my breasts like the women in my husband's stash of dirty magazines I'm not supposed to know about. I tried of course to make my movements look accidental but I was secretly hoping my son would guess I was treating him!

In the dark of our bedroom I savoured my lecherous thoughts.

Bump, bump, bump ...

My son was holding back for longer than my husband takes to cum when he fucks me. In my mind's eye I saw my son laying naked on his bed with his legs spread wide with that huge erect penis arching up from his balls and bush of pubic hair to that big round head I'd seen outlined. His fist was wrapped round his penis shaft and he was methodically tugging and stroking the way my husband does, with his hand sliding right up over his cock head.

The rhythmic bumping eased off and I heard a stifled groan. I thought he'd come, but then it started up again. I knew he'd been edging, holding his orgasm on the brink to prolong and increase his sexual pleasure, the way my husband does. I heard my son cry out and the bumping suddenly became frantic.

BumpBumpBumpBumpBump ....

Then:

"Nnnnnnggghhh! ... Abbie! Abbie! ... Ahhhhhh!"

Then silence. I knew who Abbie was, the girl whose body he was enjoying and whose tight young vagina I guessed his pumping hand had been during his masturbation fantasy. She's the girl down the road. She's the same age as my son and went to the same school. She's got spectacular blonde hair to her shoulders and she must have the best-filled white schoolgirl blouse in the school. She hikes up her school uniform skirt so high that the slightest breeze shows any boy who's interested her little white cotton schoolgirl knickers through sheer black tights in winter or at the top of her long bare legs in summer. I'm hardly surprised my son was wild about Abbie.

As I lay there in the dark I wondered what my son and Abbie had been doing together in his masturbation fantasy. Was he on top of her with his cock up her and her long legs wrapped over him? Was she on all fours with him behind her and his cock head between those smooth round bum cheeks she liked to flaunt under that tiny skirt? Was she hand jobbing his straining hard young cock the way I did for boys at my school when I was his age? Was he seeing her in filthy nude poses like the girls in my husband's magazines which I knew my son had discovered?

With all that running through my mind I was getting so excited! I felt that familiar tingling between my legs. I slid my hand down my belly, through my pubic bush, into my slit. My pussy was wet! I felt a movement in the bed beside me. My husband was awake. I wanted more than just my own fingers in my pussy. I rolled onto my side, reached out in the dark under the single sheet covering us, and put my hand on my husband's hairy muscular thigh. He grunted and I felt his thigh twitch.

"Did you hear him wanking?" I whispered. "He was thinking of Abbie."

My husband grunted but didn't reply.

My husband spread his legs as I slid my hand smoothly across his naked thigh. I tickled his balls with my fingertips, ruffled his thick pubic hair with my fingers and slid my hand down between his legs to tease his so sensitive inside thigh tops and that erogenous spot between his balls and his arse. He likes me to do that! Then I slid my hand slowly up from his balls along his penis shaft. His erect cock was arching iron bar stiff over his belly, just like I'd imagined my son's to be.

I wondered if my husband had been thinking of Abbie too. I've often watched his eyes following her display of legs and schoolgirl knickers as she walks down our road. I can always tell when a man's hungry. Sometimes when my husband's shagging me I wonder if his cock is up me or up Abbie. I fingered the big soft head of his penis. It was already wet with pre-cum. You were going to wank over Abbie too, weren't you, I thought but of course didn't say. He gasped and juddered as I stroked my finger and thumb around the base ridge of his penis head, where it meets his shaft. He likes that most of all!

"Has he got you excited too?" I said quietly.

But without waiting for his reply I snuggled against him, pressed my breasts against his arm, and folded my naked leg across his. In a moment he'd thrown off the sheet covering our naked bodies and his hand was exploring my thigh. His hand found my bottom and squeezed it hard. He was hungry! Then his hand slid across my bottom and under me from behind, finding my pussy, feeling my juice wetted vagina lips and pubic hair. His fingers gently stroked my vagina lips just the way I like.

"Shall we make some noise too?" I said.

I'd been so careful to stifle my cries and grunts during sex on previous nights. But now, as well as that same heady mixture of horror and excitement, I had a wild craving that my son heard us. I wanted to take the lead. I switched on the bedside light, knowing my husband likes to see my naked body during sex. He was laying on his back with his erect penis arching hard up from his thick bush of pubes just liked I'd imagined my son's. I climbed astride him positioning myself kneeling astride his hips. I could feel the pressure of his hard penis, hungry for me, pressing against my vagina. I like that!

I rocked my hips gently to brush my cunt hair along his stiff penis shaft and over its soft sensitive head. He likes that. I leaned over him so my breasts hung over his chest. His hands were instantly on my breasts, caressing them and teasing my nipples with his thumbs. His hands slid down my sides to my thighs then his hands frantically clawed my bottom telling me he was as excited and hungry as I was.

"Want! ... My tits! ... My pussy!" I cried, making sure my excited voice was loud enough for my son to hear and know what I wanted from my man, and from my boy!

My husband knows what I want. His hand cupped over my bulging sex mound. I know he likes the feel of my cunt hair against the palm of his hand. I let out a long deep moan then a cry of sexual pleasure as his fingers slipped between my vagina lips.

"Pleasure me!" I grunted.

I wanted my son to hear and know my husband's hand was between my naked legs he'd been ogling on the beach, and ruffling my pubic hair I'd let him have a glimpse of. My husband certainly knows how to hand-pleasure a woman! He stroked my vagina lips with his fingertips, taking me toward orgasm then easing off to play with my groins and inside thigh tops, prolonging my sexual pleasure and making it all the more exquisite when his fingers returned to my labia. I squealed, cried out, giggled, and squirmed with sex pleasure, and this time our bed rattled and went bump, bump, bump against the wall. And I talked dirty:

"Yes! ... my cunt! ... play with me! ... touch my clit! ... kiss my tits! ... "

They were just some of the things I grunted and all but shouted as my husband's fingers on my cunt and his lips on my nipples steadily drove me wild.

Finally when my juices were gushing and soaking my cunt hair and I could hardly take any more his fingertips moved to circle and criss cross my blazing excited clitoris. I moaned and cried out as my finger-fuck orgasm rose. Then it came! The explosion of orgasm pleasure burst between my legs and filled my whole body. I involuntarily let out a wild shriek. I rammed my exploding cunt against my husband's hand in my orgasm thrust. Our bed bumped and rattled with the juddering of my body.

After I'd climaxed and was still kneeling astride him panting he held his hand cupped over my mound as I throbbed in my afterglow. Then his hands moved to my hips and his hard penis moved under me as its head sought my vagina. It was his turn!

"Yes!" I cried out. "Want to ride you hard!"

I wanted my son to know my husband's cock was about to enter me. I wanted him to know what sex position we were in. But as I took my husband's steel hard penis into my hand to guide him into my vagina all I could think of was my son's speedos bulging in that huge ridge, and that so clear outline of his shaft and its head. In perverted excitement, unmixed now with horror I realised that in my mind I was about to ride my son's penis!

I felt my husband's cock head push against my vagina lips. I lowered myself, he thrust up, at the same time his hands gripping my bottom pulled me down till our bellies were together and our pubic hair was entwined. I squeezed my vagina tightly round his shaft as I bobbed smoothly up and down riding his long hard shaft full length. My breasts bounced and our bed went bump, bump, bump with the rhythm of my thrusting body.

I climaxed again as I rode him, though not as explosively as that delicious first time. I cried out and my body clenched. My husband's, no -- my son's, fingertips dug into my buttocks to pull me hard against him as his own orgasm rose. His hips arched up hard under me in his orgasm thrust. Then:

"Nnnnnnggghhh! ... Julie! Julie!" In his semen-spurting orgasm my husband grunted out my name. Then as he flopped back under me after he'd filled me: "Ahhhhhh!"

I remained kneeling astride him after we'd climaxed. I lightly caressed his hairy chest. He was breathing hard. His hands fondled my legs, my pussy and my breasts as they hung above him. I felt his semen trickling down the inside tops of my thighs. It had been so good -- and my son had heard every moment!

Then through the wall we heard it:

Bump, bump, bump ...

"He's wanking again," I said, but softly this time.

"He's giving it to Abbie for all he's worth!" My husband replied with a soft laugh.

Yet again I wondered if it had been Abbie riding my husband's penis a few moments ago, not me. But fair enough I thought. If my husband had been shagging Abbie, I'd been shagging his son.

Bump, bump, bump ...

Then suddenly through the thin wall:

BumpBumpBumpBumpBump ....

"Nnnnnnggghhh! ... Julie! Julie!" My name! "... Ahhhhhh!"

Then silence.

I leaned over my husband to turn out the bedside light so that in the dark he couldn't see my smile.