All Comments on 'Pillow Talk'

by cruiser_2015

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed the story, will there be a chapter 2 when she and her son get together?

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
"Mothers... Entertained us...with details catching their sons"

That's what made this story so erotic, the realism. As a teacher coach heard mothers and colleagues say the exact same things. So many things so real like father ogling his son's girlfriend. A mother turn on by girls noticing her son.

Great details in every manner, from pubic hair entwined while thinking of son's bulb in speedos

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Soon it will be the husband that hears strange sounds and wondering where his wife is !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not impressed. Bland sex acts. No incest at all.

Barely 3 stars

Dragonrider055

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was not worth the time to read but probably does it for the chronic masterbaters hiding in the fake world behind they computer screen.

tallman441tallman441over 1 year ago

Nice take on the mother - son story, especially from her POV.

MistressSandraMistressSandraover 1 year ago

Yes more please, I do enjoy a story where the mother actually acts like a person and thinks about things before doing anything!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great, but wish there would have been more. Julie and her son could have fucked each other to heaven!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercruiser_2015@cruiser_2015
A guy who enjoys erotic writing. I try to create realistic characters and plausible plots I would like to experience myself, but always aim to explore out of the ordinary situations!