Pillow Talk Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,978 Followers

Then the door burst open.

Two men, obviously high, burst into the room. They were wearing suits; their coats open to reveal revolvers in pancake holsters. They were clearly cops. Their pupils were dilated; their eyes bloodshot and they continually wiped at their noses.

"Sorry boys; wrong place. The girls are waiting for you in their rooms downstairs," Rita smiled at them.

Michelle was just happy that she didn't recognise either of them; not that they would have recognised her anyway.

"Is this where you keep the special pussy," one of the detectives chuckled.

"That one looks a little old to me Bill and the other one must be the tranny broad we heard about," his partner giggled.

The detective named Bill closed the door and walked over to the small bar and removed the glasses off a silver tray. He poured white powder on the tray and chopped it into lines with a razor blade pendant that he took from around his neck.

"Look we don't want any trouble. Like I said; the other girls will attend to your needs," Rita forced a smile.

"Nah! Fuck that! We want that special reserve pussy you keep locked away in here," Bill snickered.

They snorted two lines each then offered the tray to the women.

Rita and Michelle shook their heads.

"Lock the door Rick," Bill said ominously.

"Look boys. You know the deal. You can have any of the other girls you like. If you like you can even have me; but Michelle is off limits. She's Frankie's goomah; you know what's gonna happen if you touch her," Rita warned them.

"Why should I care if some dago tranny fucker says I can't fuck his closet-queen, faggot, hooker, girlfriend?" Bill said angrily.

"You know the consequences if do!" Rita barked.

"Fuck the consequences. I always wondered what it would be like to fuck a sissy-boy and that girl is sweet. If I didn't know otherwise I'd swear she was the real McCoy," Bill snickered.

"Or we can just fuck you both anyway, beat you up a little, and then call in the pussy wagon and bust you both for prostitution," Rick growled.

He began to tap out more powder onto the tray while Bill took off his coat, watching his partner with red-rimmed eyes.

Rita pulled Michelle into the corner and looked searchingly into her eyes.

"Look these two dipshits are coked up; high as kites and likely to do anything. Let's be pragmatic about this; we've both been whores before. Let's just give them what they want and then let Frankie deal with them," Rita proposed.

Michelle was terrified but she really had no choice; if she refused she would likely get taken against her will and then get busted for prostitution, which could create all sorts of complications when they went to book and process her down at the precinct and took her prints. She'd come too far to let two drugged-out coppers ruin her operation.

She totally surprised Rita when Michelle spun on her heels and sashayed over to the two cops.

"So which one of you boys wants the tranny and who wants the girl?" Michelle gave them her best Betty Boop impression.

"Ok Bill; lets have some fun with these two, we've got a bit under an hour the way I figure it," Rick sounded excited and Bill nodded.

"I want you two to kiss each other. It's gonna be hot seeing a tranny and a chick make out," Rick was almost panting.

Michelle shrugged as did Rita and they approached each other in the middle of the small office and did just that.

Michelle took Rita in her arms and inhaled her seductive perfume as their lips met. She felt Rita's ample bosom press into her meagre chest. Rita slipped her tongue into Michelle's mouth and Michelle responded by taking Rita's ample buttocks in her hands and squeezing them. Rita reciprocated.

"Jesus Bill will you look at that! Those two whores took to groping each other like a couple of nymphomaniac lezzies," Rick squealed.

The two detectives divested themselves of their jackets and ties and unzipped their flies.

"Play with her tits!" Rick bawled at Michelle.

Michelle was actually enjoying kissing Rita. Rita was a very sexy and beautiful woman and Michelle found herself very attracted to her. Rita was surprised that she felt the same way as Michelle felt about her. Rita had had the odd lesbian experience but kissing and fondling this gorgeous trans woman was something entirely different. It was decadent and sensuous.

Michelle and Rita disengaged briefly and took off their jackets and blouses. Michelle hardly filled her black satin bra, which was padded slightly; but the cups of Rita's red lace bra were overflowing with her smooth creamy bosoms. Michelle hefted one of Rita's breasts out of her cup, the nipple was already distended, a bruised brown colour, and she lowered her face to it.

"Oh my!" Rita gasped as Michelle suckled on her nipple and then used her fingers on Rita's other breast.

Michelle felt Rita's nipples become harder as suckled one and tweaked the other; she could feel Rita's heart rate gallop and her breathing become ragged.

Michelle moved her face away from Rita's breast and kissed her again whilst still stroking her other teat. Rita placed her hands on Michelle's meagre bosom and stroked her small orbs. Although Michelle had hardly any cleavage, her nipples were very sensitive and she moaned when Rita broke the kiss and suckled Michelle's teats.

"Christ Rick I'm gonna blow my load just watching these two," Bill whooped, stoking his penis which was poking out of his suit pants.

"No way! I'm gonna fuck one," Rick replied.

"You! Play with her pussy and you play with her dick!" Rick balled.

The women obeyed the policeman. They resumed kissing each other and reached for the hems on their skirts. Michelle pulled up Rita's black taffeta skirt and Rita pulled up Michelle's navy blue business skirt. The women rucked the skirts up around their waists. Michelle was wearing black satin full-cut panties over her taupe sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose and Rita was wearing red lace panties with tan control-top pantyhose over.

Michelle slipped her fingers between Rita's legs and could feel the heat from her vagina through the gusset of her pantyhose. The fabric was moist to her touch. Rita reciprocated and felt Michelle's erect penis trapped between her legs by the layers of panty and pantyhose.

"Come on you whores; get your cunt and cock out where we can see them," Rick bellowed.

Rita was struggling with Michelle's gaff so Michelle pushed her hand out of the way and put her own fingers between her legs. She tore out the crotch of her pantyhose and freed her penis and scrotum. She shimmied to drop her testes from the inguinal canals into her sac and then allowed her erect penis to fly forward from her panties.

Rita took the shaft of the offered organ in her hand and squeezed it.

"Oh jeez, be careful honey or I'm gonna come all over your hand," Michelle gasped.

The feel of Rita's long soft fingers gripping her shaft and sliding over the glans of her penis was exquisite. Michelle pulled down Rita's control tops and panties, bunching them together at the top of her thighs. The aroma of hot cunt filled the room. Michelle dipped her fingers into Rita's vulva and separated her labia with two splayed fingers and then used another finger to gently stroke her clitoris.

"Oh my god Michelle!" Rita pulled Michelle against her and kissed her, grinding her crotch into Michelle's hand.

She squeezed Michelle's cock and slowly began to stroke her.

Bill and Rick watched the two beautiful women, one of whom possessed a rather large appendage, kiss and fondle each other as they themselves masturbated.

"Fuck this! I'm joining in!" Bill exclaimed and pulled Michelle away from Rita.

He spun her around pushed her over the desk. Michelle steadied herself; gripping the edge of the desk, she spread her legs and raised her derriere. She presented herself to Bill.

"Come on then! Stop taking about it and fuck me!" Michelle wriggled her buttocks seductively.

Bill moved behind her, kicked Michelle's ankles open a little wider and pulled the gusset of her panties and ripped pantyhose aside. He slid his long thin cock into her all the way.

"That's the way big boy," Michelle encouraged him.

Similarly Rick spun Rita around on her heels, pushed her over the desk and slammed his stubby thick cock into her slick vagina.

The two cops began to fuck the two women bent over the desk. Bill watched his cock slide in and out Michelle's tight ass and Rick watched his slide in and out Rita's slick cunt. Michelle's sphincter puckered when Bill pulled all the way out and then enveloped his shaft as he plunged back in. Rita's inner labia clung to Rick's phallus as he pulled out of her tight cleft and then eased himself back in.

"Oh my god; fuck me!" the girls shrieked in unison, wriggling their buttocks and pushing back to meet the thrusts as the two coppers fucked them.

Michelle and Rita looked into each other's eyes, they were shoulder to shoulder, bent over the desk, both being ravaged by the detectives but they could see the lust on each other's faces.

They kissed. They explored each other's mouths as they enjoyed the severe fucking they were both receiving.

Seeing the two beautiful women kiss while they were being fucked sent the two men over the edge. Bill seized Michelle's hips and drove himself in her all the way, grinding against her soft buttocks as he ejaculated deep inside her.

Michelle felt Bill's hot semen spill inside her and his glans grinding on her prostate, which caused her to orgasm with him. Her seed splashed on the carpet as she writhed with lust, squeezing Bill's cock with her anal muscles to increase both their pleasures.

Rick hammered his cock in and out of Rita and howled as he erupted, shooting his load inside her sodden cunt. Rita pressed back against him so that the shaft of his cock stimulated her clitoris and she too came; shuddering and squealing into Michelle's mouth as they kissed.

When the two detectives had finished fucking the two women they pulled out their cocks and wiped the dribble on the girl's buttocks, laughing as they did.

Michelle and Rita remained mute, bent over the desk not looking at the men, just staring ahead. They heard the detectives zip up, put on their coats and ties, unlock the door and leave.

Michelle pushed her genitals back inside her panties and pantyhose and Rita pulled up her pantyhose and her panties. They both pulled down their skirts and smoothed them out.

They stood silently and put their blouses back on and adjusted their clothing.

They looked at each other and shrugged.

"Not a word of this to anyone," Rita whispered.

"Not a word," Michelle replied.

To be continued

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,978 Followers
12