Pilot Training

Story Info
Denise spends her layover in Mistress Pepper's Realm.
14.9k words
4.42
16.3k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a Friday evening and I'm just finishing supper, served by my personal slave Sophie when my phone rings. Like a good slave, Sophie instantly jumps to her feet and all but runs to the few feet to the living room to get my phone. She brings it over, kneels down beside me and holds my ringing phone out atop her upturned palms. "Here is your phone, Mistress."

I glance at the screen and see that it's Andrea calling me. Which is... not a call I would have expected, but not unusual either. Andrea is one of the ladies in what my three BFFs now call my "kinky circle." The six of us, a group that includes my mom, all share the same dominant streak and tastes for playing sexy games. At 18, I'm definitely the youngest in the group. Andrea is the next youngest at 26. Then there's Janelle (32), Olive (38), Diane/mom (42) and Colette (46).

I think they've all called me at one time or another for something. Maybe to borrow something, or maybe to ask me if I'd do them a favor. Or spank a toy for them. Any number of things. All of them know about Sophie. She's 18 as well, two months younger than I am. Colette found her, through a very byzantine path of her subs. Or rather Sophie's interest made its way to Colette through that path. Colette told us all about her at one of our coffee-gossip fests, and I decided I'd meet her. If I hadn't liked what I'd seen, I'd have let the others know what I'd found out and tell them if they wanted her, help themselves, I was done. But I liked her. Rather I like the very demure way she loves to serve my whims. So I've kept her. She's still finishing her last year of high school, so I only keep her here on non-school days. During the week I send her back to her mom. Or rather allow her mom to come to fetch her. It's a long weekend, Monday being a school holiday, so Sophie will be staying until Tuesday morning. I haven't told Sophie that, although I'm confident she can guess it. I just tell her when to come, and when it's time for her to go, I have her mom fetch her.

"Hey, girl, what's up?" I answer my phone.

Andrea immediately giggles hard. "ME! I'm up! I'm like way up... 35,000 feet up to be exact!" Andrea is a flight attendant for United. She flies a regional jet from Mobile to Charlotte, to Chicago, and back about every third day. So it's not a surprise that she's that high. Just that while she should be serving expensive drinks and skimpy packs of peanuts, she's calling me. I know she works on a smaller aircraft, that's all that comes in and out of Mobile; I think she said 80-some passengers.

"Oh, you're at work."

"Yeah, but I'm goofing off for a few minutes." She tells me that she's sitting in the co-pilot's seat. Which considering Andrea is half-bimbo is a scary thought. She tells me about the two-man rule, that no one is ever alone on the flight deck, and the co-pilot had to run for the lav, so she had to take his seat until he gets back.

"OK, but like there is a reason I called you!" She gets around to it. "Are you by any chance interested in a 40-year-old female pilot toy arriving tonight and departing tomorrow night? I just so totally thought of you when I talked to her. You would be perfect!"

I ask her what the story is, and why she's calling me now when clearly the pilot is already on her way to Mobile. She tells me that the pilot is the new captain on this route, just promoted from first officer. She lives in Chicago, and this is only the third time Andrea has flown with her. It's no secret that Andrea is into games. She has a web page, not Facebook but an adult version of it, about her adventures. I'd wager she's kind of a legend among the pilots. More so since she's young and an attractive redhead. She tells me that this pilot, Denise, heard the rumors about Andrea, but this is the first chance she got to actually talk to Andrea privately.

Denise just asked directly if the rumors were true. Andrea asked what she'd heard, Denise said that Andrea likes to play BDSM - D/s games. Andrea said that was true. Denise asked her to keep a secret, then told her that she'd always had a desire to play, but never knew anyone and didn't dare try to find someone on-line or something for that! She asked if Andrea knew anyone in Mobile, where Denise would be laying over for the night, who might be interested in "a little fun" on a few of her layovers.

Andrea told her yes, she knows of several local dommes and likely one of them would be interested. She asked Denise if she had anything specific that interested her, and Denise -- after making Andrea swear to take the answer to her grave -- told her what things she couldn't stop thinking about. Andrea gives me the list. And tells me that Denise is straight and married, but interested in a woman. Her husband would be far happier that way. "So naturally you came to mind, I mean, like, that is totally you!"

I don't know if I'd say totally me, but "me enough" that I'd play with her. I haven't told Sophie that I have toys. Then again, I haven't even told Sophie my given name. I don't tell Sophie anything, except what she is going to do for me now. But with the end of the school year fast approaching, I intend to keep Sophie around full-time. I know she'd be incredibly happy with that idea. So now I is as good of a time as any to find out if she's going to have jealousy issues should I play with a toy. Because she's my slave, not really a toy, although I play with her like I would a toy sometimes. But I'm also kind to her unless she makes me punish her when she tries her very hardest never to make do. And I can be very different with toys than I am with her.

"You know my standards, am I interested?"

"Yes, you are," Andrea tells me. She knows me well enough to know that I prefer my toys in their 30's, although 40's is fine if they don't look like they need to be in the rest home. I am very into being healthy, and I can't stand those who aren't healthy, or at least toys that don't have healthy bodies. Especially fat bodies. Extra pounds, "mom-bodies," and such are fine. Fat is gross. And I prefer my toys to be on the timid side, which most subs are anyway. Andrea well knows that, so if she says I'm interested, I will be. She knows it would just be a disaster if she sent me someone that wasn't up to par. I'd just send her away.

"Does she have a phone, too, or is that a no-no for pilots in flight?"

"She does. I'll send you her number as soon as I hang up. They're allowed in cruise above 10,000 feet. Below that, nothing but flying is allowed!" I would have thought nothing but flying should be allowed regardless of altitude, but apparently the FAA doesn't agree with me.

A minute later Sophie is bringing me a dessert coffee, sweetened with cinnamon and topped with vanilla-infused cream she whipped herself for me. My phone's dings with a text from Andrea: Denise 312-555-6081.

I kick back and think for a moment. Nude, Sophie kneels and rubs my feet while I sip coffee. I compose a text: Denise, I am Miss Rodgers, Ms. Cartwright told you about me. Before you near Mobile (I understand your ETA is 8:25, which I presume is landing or at the gate) you will have your husband text me at this number that you have his permission to 'submit yourself to me.' I DO NOT play behind a spouses' back. Once I hear from him, I will be in touch with you again.

It's about 7:40 when I send that message. I'm not sure where that puts her, but I do know that it's only about two hours to Chicago, and with her ETA, that puts her just better than halfway. It's close to eight when my phone rings. One glance and I recognize the area code as Chicago. I hope it's not Denise being so rude as to call uninvited! I answer. It's her husband calling me. He starts by apologizing for calling instead of texting as Denise asked him to do. He says he hopes I don't mind, but he wanted to talk to me. I tell him that's fine and ask what's on his mind.

He tells me that, obviously, he has some concerns about his wife "playing around." However, he understands that she needs it, and thus will allow it. She'd told him about the flight attendant with the reputation, who by happy chance ended up on her route, and mentioned that when she got her alone she was going to ask her if her reputation was real, and if so did she know anyone for her. He hadn't expected whomever she was referred to would want his permission, but it came as a pleasant surprise to him that I would be so considerate of him. He tells me that she has his permission to do anything but have sex with another man. I tell him that's not an issue, obviously.

Since I have him on the phone I ask if he wants to know what she's doing, or not. He says he wouldn't mind knowing, but he is put-off by pain, or things that sound painful for her. I end the call with a promise to take good care of Denise for him and return her in the same condition I get her in. Well, maybe a little more sore in her bottom. I also tell him that since he's concerned about her, he should know that I don't allow toys phones, or much else, so don't expect to hear from her until she leaves, however, I will ensure that he's kept up to date on her. For which he thanks me.

I quickly compose another text to Denise: Good girl, Denise. You will come to my apartment immediately after you complete your duties tonight. No stops anywhere for anything. Come straight here. Once here, you belong to me. I own you. You will have no choices. I will tell you what you are going to do. You will obey. You will remain here until it's time for you to return to work. Until then, you may not leave. I will do whatever my whimsical mind conjures up with you and your body. I will not even bother to ask what you think about it. I will use you as I fancy. You will obey me. I understand this is your first time giving yourself to anyone. I will teach you what you need to know. Once. Whatever expectations, fantasies, dreams you have, forget them now. Your reality will be whatever I want it to be. You will have no privacy here. You will have no modesty here. You belong to me. Now, whenever you read this text, respond back with two words only. "Yes" or "No" will be the first word. "Ma'am" is the second word. "Interested in being my pet toy for the layover?"

In two minutes I get back "Yes, Ma'am."

So I wait. A few minutes before nine, Andrea calls me and says Denise has left the plane. Pilots get to leave once the aircraft is shut down. Flight attendants have to wait until it's cleaned up. Denise doesn't have anything else to do, except walk through the terminal and click-up an Uber. The terminal isn't very big, but neither is the airport. Neither is Mobile. Uber will likely be waiting at the airport. Of course, the airport is on the very western edge of town, and Uber downtown will likely take her at least 20 minutes, maybe more. So I figure I'll see her in about 45 minutes.

She arrives right as I expected. I answer the door, leaving Sophie waiting on her knees by the sofa. Denise appears as advertised, although I didn't get any specifics from Andrea. She looks to be around 40, plus or minus a few years either way. She's about 5'5", and nicely thin. It's kind of hard to tell with her pilot's uniform on, but I'd guess definitely under 140. Maybe under 130. The blazer kind of hides her chest, but I can tell she's not big. She has short dark brown hair, just down to the bottom of her jawline, with a little reddish hue to it, and blue eyes. She has a thin, straight mouth, with equally thin lips. She'll do.

"You are Denise." I grin. "I am Miss Rodgers. Come in, and stand right over there." The front door here is basically in a corner of the living room. Directly in front of it, there's nothing, just carpeting and wall, and a picture. Several feet beyond the door, there's a coat closet that sticks out, making a corner and separating off the kitchen. I point Denise to stand against the short wall where the closet is. She walks over there, rolling her small suitcase along with her. Usually, I don't allow my toys to bring anything, but in this case, I understand that Denise has nowhere else to leave her things, and she needs them for work. So I planned for that.

"Sophie, come over here, slave."

With a quick and sweet "yes, Mistress," Sophie is on her feet and hurrying over to me.

"Denise, you will not speak unless spoken to. And then, only to answer. And then, you will answer formally, politely, and very humbly. I will tell you what to do. You will say 'yes, Ma'am,' and then do it. Do you understand that much?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Denise answers in her soft mid-western accented voice. She sounds like an Iowa farm girl or something. And I hear just the trace of a nervous edge to her voice.

"Good. Give me your phone." I hold my hand out while she reaches in her purse and pulls out a fancy Samsung phone. She puts it in my hand, and I ask her for the PIN code for it. She tells me it's a password, "Leon0917." Having talked to him, I know Leon is her husband, I guess the rest is birthday or anniversary. I just slip the phone in my pocket for now.

"Good girl. This is my slave, Sophie. You may call her Sophie. Hand her your purse." Denise hands it over, and I tell Sophie to put it in the closet. Then I have Denise give Sophie her flight bag. Then her suitcase, all of which ends up in the closet.

That leaves Denise just her clothes, which she has far more of that I'd like. I tell her to give Sophie her shoes. Then her blazer. She hands both over, and when told, Sophie puts them in the closet.

"Now give Sophie your blouse." She doesn't hesitate to start unbuttoning it, which tells me that she expected to be undressing here. Maybe in front of me. Probably not in front of a nude girl. I've already seen the surprise in her eyes and on her face when she saw me. I know I'm younger than she expected, and I imagine that she's wondering just how much experience I could possibly have. Better than 2 years, and for well over a year it's been a few times a week I've played. And with probably close to 20 different toys, roughly half male and half female. She'll never know that because I steadfastly refuse to tell my toys anything about me. And I never let them know about any other toys. Sophie is now the first I've allowed to see a toy. I'll tell her that she will never speak of Denise later.

Denise holds her shirt out, and I tell her to fold it up neatly for Sophie. She does, and then Sophie takes it from her. I tell her to take off a necklace she's wearing and give that to Sophie. She obediently does.

Now that her shirt is off, I can see that she's wearing a white bra, that while lacy and cute, is rather pedestrian. Like something a woman would wear every day, not some she'd dress up in for someone . I figure that's because she didn't know Andrea would be on this flight, and didn't know she'd have a chance to talk to her, let alone that Andrea would be able to set her up for tonight. I'd guess she's a respectable 34-B in the chest. Not big, like me, but also not small. I tell her to give Sophie her bra.

She unhooks it and then pauses a second to take a deep breath. She averts her eyes, looking to the wall, and slips it off, baring her breasts to me. They're nicely rounded, topped with light pink and wide nipples. They're just a little low on her chest, and I can see that they're going to feel a little spongy, but they're firm enough not to be sagging. She folds her bra quickly and hands it over.

I have her hand over her watch next, seeing that it's a nice one. Then again, I hear pilots make good money. I'm working from top to bottom, having her undress exactly the way a sub I'd trained would when to undress. The next highest thing on her body is the waistband of her slacks, so I tell her to give those to Sophie. As they come off I can see that her stomach is flat all the way down, and she has a nice feminine curve to her figure. While her face looks her age, her body is good enough shape to pass for a decade younger. I am definitely pleased so far. And she's wearing panties that match her bra, another plus. I require subs to wear matching sets, so I'm glad to see that she is, even though I didn't have the change to tell her to.

Her panties are next to come off. She hesitates again, takes another deep breath, which I guess is her way of building up her nerve to do it. And she's still got her eyes on the wall as much as she can manage. She slides them down, folds them very quickly and hands them to Sophie. I glance at her pubes and see that she has a very dense bush of dark brown curls, the same hue as her hair, that's neatly trimmed up, but also covers the lips of what I can see is a puffy pussy mound.

She doesn't have much left. I tell her to give Sophie the ring on her finger, her wedding ring. She hesitates to take that off, moving her hands slowly. I scold her lightly, not raising my voice, for wasting my time by dragging her feet. I tell her that it's now my ring, and now she belongs to me. She won't have anything that ties her to another. She doesn't have a husband now. She has an owner. She hands Sophie the ring. Which leaves only her socks, which come off without any hesitation.

And now she's truly naked. I instruct her that the proper way for her to be standing is with her feet parted just a little, just enough that her thighs aren't touching, hands behind her back, and eyes forward. And obviously standing up straight. She straightens up. "I don't care if you're tired. Or if that's uncomfortable for you. It's how I want to see you standing. Stand like that." As Sophie puts Denise's clothes in the closet, I see a little grin at the corners of her mouth as I'm telling Denise what she's going to be doing.

"First it seems we'll have to get you cleaned up. I never touch skanky toys, and you look and smell rather skanky tonight. Since you're making me clean you up, I will clean you up very thoroughly. Now stay like you are and come along.... You too, Sophie, I'm sure I can find something you can to for me."

Denise answers with a slightly more nervous "Yes, Ma'am." Sophie answers with a very enthusiastic "Oh, yes, Mistress, thank you for letting me help you, Mistress!" I guess Sophie isn't going to get jealous of my toys. I lead them into the second bedroom, the one that's set up as a playroom, but with an office desk and some chairs in the back corner.

I point Denise to one of the chairs and tell her to sit. Then I correct her posture teaching her that here she will sit "like a lady." Which means to sit up straight, eyes forward. I have her cross her bare legs right over left, then fold her hands and lay them on her lap, palms upwards. I tell her she's to sit still and not fidget around. I hand Sophie a pen and a clipboard with some papers on it and tell Sophie that she will fill out the forms for me. I will ask Denise the questions, Denise will answer, and Sophie will print those answers very neatly for me.

I ask Denise the questions on the form. It's not something I normally do, but I've done it this way. Generally, I know more about my subs before they come here. This time I know nothing more than the almost nothing Andrea told me, and what I can see. It's pretty basic at first, her full name, her husband's name, phone numbers, emails, birthdays, and such. Then it calls for her physical information, such as her height, weight and clothing sizes. Then more personal stuff, like when her period was, how long between, pregnancies, number, and gender of her sex partners, how often she has sex, what acts she's done. Once I get through that I warn her that there are no limits here. There is no safe word. I own her, and I will do whatever with her. She accepts that. I don't get any surprises from the questions, her answers are pretty much standard, middle-aged woman.

Sitting still, even for fifteen or twenty minutes while she answered questions, hasn't been easy for Denise. I could see that she wanted to fidget around. She looks a little relieved when I have her stand up. I point her to a massage table that's pretty much in the center of the room. Mom likes massages from her toys, so she keeps one here. I do too, but I've gotten Sophie giving me the absolute sweetest massages in bed now...