Pilot Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have one more little torture in mind for Denise before lunch. I quickly teach her how to serve on her knees, something she's seen Sophie do enough. Then I have her get down on all fours on the floor. While she kneels there, I get out the toy of my choice. It's a butt plug about 8" long and narrow at only ½" thick. I grease it with a nice film of slick jelly and touch its tip to Denise's asshole. I hear her wince at the thought of another thing violating her there, in that hole she thought would remain virginal for life. I push it very slowly into her bottom, reminding her to be very still while I "shove this up your butt."

Once it's there, I start inflating it. Yes, it inflates. It has a hard shaft with a heavy latex layer -- like a balloon -- over it, and a little squeeze ball to inflate it. I've tried it, and I know that it will inflate to around 1.5" across if I really pump it up. But something that thick would be very uncomfortable for Denise. So I inflate it only to about an inch across, double what it was when it entered her. Except for right where it passes through her asshole: there her muscle keeps it from inflating, so it only expands inside her. Then I turn it on, letting the hard shaft vibrate inside the balloon. The air layer dampens the vibrations, but it doesn't mute them. It just makes them take longer to tease her up to the heights of arousal.

I slip a finger slowly into her pussy, warning her not to be so slutty and just be still while I "check" that my toy is where I want it to be. Checking involves rubbing my finger over it, through the twitching nervy wall of her pussy, which makes her moan out very urgently.

Sophie returns and tells me that she's been very good. She went all through Denise's suitcase and got her uniform ready as I like it. She neatly repacked the bag including all of Denise's dirty laundry. However, Denise's underwear -- both clean sets -- is similar to what she wore here and most certainly not something "adorable" enough for me. She has everything else ready for her, except underwear and stockings, which Denise didn't bring any of, just pantyhose and Sophie knows I can't stand those. I tell Sophie she's done well.

Mom keeps a supply of undergarments here for just such emergencies. She doesn't keep every size, we're not Macy's after all, but she does keep a little bit in common sizes. And while Denise's size of 7 & 34-B might be on the smaller end of the scale, they're definitely common sizes. Thus, I think, there should be something in the office up to par for her to fly in.

I ask Sophie to go make a pot of a nice sweet and fancy coffee creation for me, but not to serve it. She 's back in a few minutes telling me that it's brewing. I head for the living room, making Denise crawl on her hands and knees ahead of me, the plug sticking out of her bottom as she does. And as she moans hungrily from what that plug is doing to her. Once there I laze on the sofa and uncharacteristically invite Sophie to join me. She eager sits beside me, and with my permission scoots up cuddly close to me.

After a few minutes, I send Denise to the kitchen with specific directions on how to pour a cup of coffee, telling her to fetch me one while my slave enjoys a well-earned rest. Sophie, unlike Denise, has behaved herself. Denise serves it, apologizing to me for her obscene sluttiness as she does, just as I told her to. I send her for a second cup and have her serve it to Sophie, thanking her for the loan of her delicious pussy for Denise to learn how to eat pussy like a gutter slut. Sophie giggles as she takes the coffee snuggles close to me and sips it with the widest grin on her face. Which I know is because she senses that I am extremely pleased with her now, shown by the unusual privileges she's being offered. Denise gets nothing, just to stay on her knees, Shivering and sweating and purring needy moans while we watch for my amusement.

Once the coffees are finished I have Sophie take the cups to the kitchen and make lunch. It's served the same as breakfast, the only difference being that this time Denise not only eats on the floor and on her knees but with her butt stuffed full and tormented by that toy.

After lunch, I decide Denise's plate isn't "cleaned" completely, even though there's barely a crumb left on it. I point out that Sophie's is much cleaner. I have Denise get on her hands and knees, and after Sophie fetches me a dildo I reach down and leisurely stroke Denise's pussy with the thick shaft. That, coming on top of the plug still stretching her butt full, has Denise screaming moans. While I tap her bottom with my crop, the firmness of the strokes steadily increasing as I scold her to lick her plate spotless like a good bitch. It's not easy for her to lick her plate while screeching desperate moans. But it is absolutely entertaining to watch. I've already decided that the girls are so going to get to see this clip. She shivers and shudders hard, her bottom squirming desperately as the crop reminds it to be still and behave. It takes her several pleasantly agonizing minutes before I decide her plate is clean enough.

I take both women back to the playroom. And I have Sophie get back up on the table with her legs spread and her pussy offered out for Denise to tease. And that's what I make Denise do. Eat that pussy for a full fifteen minutes, while my crop to her bottom continually encourages her to make my show ever better. Sophie screams the most desperate of squeaky hot moans she's ever made the entire time. She shivers harder than she would naked in Antarctica during winter. And her body is stiffer than any steel. Towards the end her teeth chatter. But she never begs for relief, she suffers the too-good pleasure for my entertainment.

As Sophie suffers, I tease her breasts with my fingers tips, taunting her that her boobies are obviously into women, as goosebumps cover them and her nipples see how hard they can strain to.

Finally, I ask Sophie if she would like to climax. "If... it... would... amuse... you... to... watch... me... Mistress!" She stutters out in a squeaky, breathy and truly desperate voice, between sensual cries.

I grab hold of the back of Denise's head by her hair. I jerk her head up suddenly. Sophie starts screaming a horrible frustration. I count off three seconds, then very firmly tell Sophie to "climax now, slave." Sophie instantly lets go and screams out even worse as her body snaps with convulsing tremors that have her thrashing all over the table, almost falling off of it twice until after almost two full minutes of that she finally goes limp and spent. Except rhythmic tremors still rack her limp body for several more minutes as her pussy runs with honey and she sucks crisp needy breaths to get air into her lungs. Finally, she falls still.

"See." I tease Denise, "that's how a good dyke slut eats pussy. Don't you see how well behaved my slave is? She came on command after you stopped touching her. No one doing anything to her, just sitting there and she still came on command. Someday you'll learn to behave like a good slut, too. Then you'll be able to sit down!" I swat her bottom lightly to remind her how badly it's stinging from the croppings and spankings she managed to earn herself.

I have Denise stand there and watch Sophie enjoy her bliss, while Denise still suffers from the toy in her bottom. It's enough that Denise has tears in her eyes by the time Sophie returns to planet earth, and when I tell her to get to her feet, she hurries up trying very hard not to fall over on her wobbly legs.

I take us all to the living room, where I have Sophie fetch me a cup of coffee as I relax on the sofa. I have Denise stand in front of me, and ask her if she "is ready to entertain me with a nice slutty orgasm." She begs me to allow her to. I ask her if she "will behave her naughty little bottom like a big slut while she climaxes." She profusely promises that she will. I already see Sophie grinning, knowing where I'm going.

I have Denise spread her feet wide and stand up straight. I lie back, getting very comfortable. I hand my crop to Sophie and tell her, "for once I can just enjoy my show." I tell her that Sophie knows how to masturbate properly, so she can supervise this gutter whore for me. I tell her to watch closely, this slut likes to try and cheat me. And not be afraid to use that crop to remind her naughty bottom that I don't tolerate cheats." Then I start Denise masturbating herself my way, with a feathery light pressure on her clit, slow motions and little circles. While she stands still and suffers. I tell her that she's not allowed to climax until I'm ready to watch the finale of my show, I'll tell her when to. Until then she can just diddle herself and entertain me with her obscene sluttiness.

Denise starts masturbating and I release her hand. Sophie holds my crop like a treasured possession and stares at Denise. I lie back on the sofa and watch Denise suffer sweetly while I sip my coffee. Denise stiffens and trembles breathes the most sultry moans as her pussy's thick honey oozes from her lips.

Sophie, I know, cares only for my pleasure and not a rat's behind about Denise's suffering. Why should she? Sophie would eagerly endure that suffering herself to amuse me. Which makes her very strict on Denise. I figured she would be, and when I hear the lightning crack of that crop on Denise's bottom for a minor shudder of her hips and Denise's pained yelp, I know I was right. I scold Denise "She's a good slave. That's what you get for trying to cheat and wiggles those hips like a whore. Now behave, or you are going to have a problem sitting strapped into an airplane seat for a few hours." Almost as soon as I'm done scolding her, her hips shudder again, another crisp, but minor, shudder, and another loud crack rings out, followed by a pained yelp and watery eyes.

This is better than any YouTube video. Better than even porn. I just get to sit here and fully enjoy my show while Sophie is every diligent lest Denise's misbehavior detracts from my amusement. I sip the coffee slowly and draw out my show for as long as I possibly can.

Finally, once my coffee is gone, I tell Denise that she may climax. Which she does, her legs immediately slamming together even as they go out from under her and send her thrashing body to the floor. And all over my floor. And she cums with a loud scream. It's a long, and thrashing wild orgasm, which entertains me. And it looks like Sophie, too. Denise screams her way through most of before finally going limp and spent and panting on the floor.

While Denise lies there, I have Sophie deflate and remove the butt plug from Denise. Then once Denise is fully through the orgasm and bliss, I have her crawl back to the office and get up on the table, on her hands and knees. I tell her that she might be sated now, but she smells like the gutter she's been slutting around in, so now we have to clean her up before sending her to work. As I scold her, Sophie fetches me another enema. Which Denise only realizes she's getting when she feel the tube slipped into her bottom, and a few seconds later the cool fluid filling her. I scold her that she acted like a baby for her last enema, so this time she'd better act like a big girl, or she will have to call in too-sore-to-sit-in-her-seat to work. I guess that's like sick?

I watch as Denise struggles hard to stay still and quiet as her bottom fills up. Her face scrunches up hard and she weeps lightly, but otherwise behaves as I give her just a few more ounces than last time. Just to make this one a little more uncomfortable for her.

Then I take her to the bathroom where I have her use the toilet, douche, clean her teeth, and fully shower, except she doesn't need to shave again. She even gets s to brush her hair out again. Which I leave Sophie to watch her do while I head for the playroom and find a set of undergarments for Denise to wear. I put those with her uniform in the closet, and return before she's managed to brush her short hair the required 100 strokes. I spray her body with a floral perfume, getting it on her neck, her boobs, her pubes, and her bottom.

I take Denise to the living room, having her stand up against the wall where she undressed for me. I tell Sophie to get her clothes for her, then, acting like I'd forgotten something tell Sophie to hold off. "I forgot! Enemas get this little skank just so hot!" I look her right in the eyes, and ask "Denise, are you horny again after that nice big enema?" She tries to say something. I slap her face telling her that's a yes/no question. She says "yes." I make her show me her pussy to show me just how hot she is. It's pretty wet and her clit is at full hardness. I have her stand back up.

"Well, I guess we can't send this skank to work like that. She'll probably end up diddling herself and crashing the plane!" I tell her to masturbate, but to do so quickly this time. Rub slowly, but climax as soon as her pussy wants to. It only takes her about a minute. It's not nearly as graphic as the one she had to wait for, but it's also a second one.

I send Sophie to fetch her clothes. I've selected a nice lavender bra/panties/garter belt set for her. It's silky and all lace, with sexy half cups and very low cut panties that tie at her hips. I have her dress from her feet up, stockings, panties, and garter. I stop her there and have Sophie bring me her phone. I take a picture of Denise standing like that, in just her garter and panties, against the plain wall. I text that to Leon with the caption: This is what Miss Rodgers dressed me in under my uniform. Unwrap me and see for yourself when I get home, Sir. Then I quickly send it, download an app that just locks her phone into a brick, displays a countdown timer, and when it counts down to zero, unlocks the phone and erases itself. I also download an app from one of mom's sites that's pure spyware, copying everything on her phone to a server in Russia where I can see whatever is on it. Like all good spyware, it hides well on her phone. Then I set her phone to unlock at 6:02 pm, two minutes after her scheduled departure, and wait for the lock screen to pop up. It's a pastel green screen that just has the message: This phone locked by Miss Rodgers. It will unlock in XX:XX:XX. Press and hold the screen for ten seconds to dial 911, otherwise, behave and wait for your phone privileges to be reinstated. Nothing will work, no matter what she does, except a firmware reset and few know how to even access the firmware on boot. I have Sophie put the phone back in Denise's purse.

I hand Denise the crisply pressed slacks to her pilot uniform. Then her ring, and watch. I check on my phone and Uber shows a two minute ETA to my building. I give Denise her bra, then her blouse. Then I give Denise her shoes and her blazer, and even her cute pilot's hat to wear.

As Sophie gets her purse, flight bag, and suitcase out of the closet, I click up the Uber, snapping a picture of Denise for the driver and adding the message that she's on her way down to the main doors now. I give her the bags and open the door, telling her "You are dismissed. Go down to the front doors, and Frank in a red Prius will be your Uber to the airport. Go now, skank."

"Yes, Miss Rodgers." Then she leaves. As soon as she's out my door, I see her glance at her watch to check the time. A couple of minutes later I see on my phone that her Uber is moving towards the airport.

I head to my desk and have Sophie serve me a cup of coffee while I clip out the video clips that show Denise's various humiliations and sluttiness. I update her slut-page. Then I send Leon an email telling him that Denise has left via Uber for the airport, however, I have locked her phone up until 6:02 pm, so don't expect her to call from it. Maybe someone else's phone, if she thinks of that. I tell him that her day is now available on her slut-page should he wish to see how she spent her layover. I suggest he might enjoy "Denise's Porn Star Orgasm."

A half-hour later I get an email back from him asking me if that's a real climax or if it's just a fake or something, because he's never seen Denise climax like that. She's usually rather reserved in her displays. I assure him it's real and attach an extended clip of it, in MP4 format, which he can download and keep, that shows the entire masturbation, plus Denise's lying there shivering and oozing honey afterward. I just make sure that Sophie isn't in the frame. I've kept her out of all the frames on that page. He won't get to see me or Sophie.

Around 6:30 I get a text from Denise: Dear Miss Rodgers, thank you very much for having me this layover. I wanted you to know that it was far better than I expected it to be. If you want... I would very much like to come again on another layover. I will be in Mobile again on Thursday, Tuesday and then Saturday nights. I will come whenever it is convenient for you, Ma'am. And Leon asked me to thank you for keeping him updated as well, Miss Rodgers. I just can't describe how good that was and how totally satisfied I am now. Thank you, Ma'am.

I make a note in my calendar of her flights, and send Andrea a message to let me know exactly what flights Denise is on, and when they land in Mobile.

She sends me back a message, "It's always UA3457 into Mobile, due 17:45 at the gate. But Chicago is a disaster, and delays out of there are about as common as politicians lying." I note that, too.