Pilot Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have Denise get up on the table, on her hands and knees, instructing her to get her knees and feet to the edges of the table, then to move her hands forward and out equal amounts until her back is flat. Lastly, I have her hold her head up, keeping her eyes open, to look at the wall in front of her. I watch her as she gets into position. Sophie stands demurely beside me, her eyes searching for something to do for me.

I remind Denise that she's to stay still. Then I let her hear me tell Sophie to go to the cabinet and get an enema. I tease that since I have to clean "this skank," I might as well start at the bottom. Her bottom. I stand where I can watch the look on Denise's face as she hears what's going to be done to her. About the same, a little nervousness, a little resignation.

Once Sophie gets everything laid out for me, I allow her to pull the gloves on my hands for me and put a not-too-generous dollop of lubricant on the tip of my finger. Since Sophie is being so good -- and so eager to help as much as she possibly can, I allow her to spread Denise's cheeks wide and bare her deep-purple, lightly puckered ring for me. Denise squeals and shudders the instant my fingertip touches her asshole. She stills as I give her a swat on her cheek and remind her to stay still.

I rub my finger around just a little, smearing the greasy jelly over her muscle and feeling how tense it is. Then I start pressing a little hard, getting the lubricant a little further into her ring. And then a little further until finally my finger has slid into her asshole and I have all of it greased. I take my finger out.

The nozzle is about 10" long, but no thicker than my little finger. It

has a rounded tip and a connector at its base for the tubing. About two inches above the base, there's a retainer shaped like a little egg with its tapered end forward. I grease up the tip of the tube and the tip of the egg. I put the tip against her asshole, watch as she tenses up more and flinches. Then I gently press it into her bottom, keeping it sliding steadily as it slowly slips to her depths. When the egg gets to her asshole I have to press a little hard for it to stretch her muscle that much wider. Denise makes a little strained grunt as it slides through and her asshole tenses back up around the tube behind it. The rounded end of that egg, now against the inside of her asshole, will keep the tube from popping back out.

I quickly connect the tubing to it and release the clamp on it so the fluid will flow into her.

I love this position. With her arms both forward and out, they don't interfere with my view of Denise's hanging breasts from any angle. Not from her side, nor down her chest from her under her head, and not even up from between her legs. And I love boobs when they hang. It lets me see them at their "worst." Denise's aren't bad at all. Despite their sponginess, they don't droop down, just hang there like the rounded melons they are, with her nipples poking straight down a nice ¼" or so.

I stand in beside her, crop in hand for when she squirms. It doesn't take much, maybe about six tiny ounces for Denise to start showing her discomfort. Which tells me she's a bit of a sissy. At least with her bottom. As she starts groaning soft "OOH!s" I give her a very light crop tap on her bottom and tell her to quit being a baby and stay still.

By the time she has about 12 ounces inside her, she's tearing up as she struggles to stay on her hands and knees. And all but outright crying as she squeals. I taunt her again to behave herself, it's not my fault she dared to come looking so skanky that I have to disinfect her! A slightly firmer crop stroke encourages her to stay still.

I don't give her the full bag. There's really no reason to. Anything more than about half of the liter isn't going to do anything but make her increasingly uncomfortable. It makes a very intimate punishment but won't get her any cleaner than half of it will. At the half, she's finally starting to sob a little and still trying to hide it. I clamp off the hose and disconnect it from the nozzle.

I sternly warn her not to have an accident before I pull the tube gently from her bottom. She squeals when I do. As I make my back around to her front, Denise kneels panting hard, faces all scrunched up, and her eyes teary-wet. I stroke her cheek and tell her to remember to be a good girl.

Andrea had told me about Denise's fantasies, and I admit I am so using that against Denise now. Denise had told her, in short, that she wanted intimate humiliation, to be made to do the most degrading things. She wanted to be "toyed with," used as an object for someone else's amusement and also to feel like her owner was taking good care of her body. Enemas were on the shortlist of things, the idea of which excited her. I just peek at her pussy and see that her fine slit is already weeping honey. Even the thick fur on those lips can't hide that. "Oh, lookie!" I point to Denise's pussy, "this skank is getting all hot from having her butt pumped nice and full!" I point out the wetness to Sophie, who giggles as she sees it. She might be my slave, but she's still an 18-year-old girl, too.

I hand Sophie a pair of gloves. She's not much bigger than I am, so she gets my personal latex gloves, the ones in pastel green that mom gets just for me. She eagerly pulls them on. She's a very smart girl, so I'd bet she's figured out that if I give her a pair of my gloves, there's something gross coming, and her hands are going to be near it.

I have her get a short bucket and line it with a small garbage bag. She brings it over to me and I leave her holding it for a moment. Denise wants to be degraded? I can so do that. Of course, the more I humiliate Denise, the more overtime Sophie's tongue is going to have to work tonight, but that's fine with me. I tell Denise that she only gets one chance to follow my instructions. I don't mention the penalty for disobedience, but I'm sure the strict tone in my voice lets her know she does not want to find out what it is. I tell her that she's not going to "act like a sissy or a baby." She is going to leave her knees and feet right where they are as she straightens up and sits back on her heels.

She groans out a deep and pained "OH!" as she moves but manages to suck it up and straighten up. I have her lean forward just a bit and put her hands on the table just in front of her knees. Like a dog would sit. But I also make sure that nothing blocks my view of her front all the way from her breasts to her pubes.

I tell Sophie to slide the bucket up under Denise's behind. Then I tell her to spread Denise's cheeks very widely so "we can all see exactly what that filthy asshole is doing. Sophie all but pulls her cheeks off she spreads them so wide. But it does offer a very uninhibited view of her asshole, clenched to a too-tight little pucker.

I tell Denise that she is going to empty her bottom now. The sternness in my voice leaves her no doubt that if she doesn't I will force her to. I'd bet the pressure inside her bottom doesn't leave her much choice either. She starts crying, averting her eyes and lets go. A powerful jet of ick shoots from her asshole like a fire hose was opened. The short, but decently sized bucket starts filling with the brown-tinged liquid. After a minute or so, Denise's mess starts coming out along with the flow. Sophie stays there, holding those cheeks wide even as droplets of the ick splatter onto her gloves.

I stand in front of Denise, forcing her to see me and know that she's she has an audience for this. I tauntingly remind her that had she not appeared so skanky I wouldn't have to clean her up. But since I do, I will clean her thoroughly. "Maybe then you'll keep yourself from getting skankier than my sewers."

It takes about fifteen minutes for Denise to get empty, the flow coming in three waves, each of which racks her gut with sharp cramps as they begin. Once there's nothing left coming out of her bottom, I have Denise get back up as she was. It offers a very nice view of her very messy bottom.

I hand Sophie a box of wet wipes and tell her to "wipe her bottom since this skank obviously isn't capable of doing it herself." Sophie is a very tender girl, and it shows as she gently cleans Denise's bottom up. She might not be doing it lovingly, as she does everything for me, but she's definitely being sweet about it.

Once, Sophie, has her bottom cleaned up, I have her give me a small spreader. I push its metal blades into Denise's asshole and use it to stretch her muscle wide open until all the wrinkles around her ring have smooth out and I know she feels a light burn from being stretched. Its 3" long blades give me a view about 4" up inside her bottom. I make sure Denise hears me as I point out to Sophie how clean she is in there now. Which she is, I see only the blood-red membrane and thick veins lacing it. Not a bit of mess. I remove the spreader and have Sophie clean the lubricant off of Denise's bottom.

I have Sophie spread Denise's pussy lips wide for me. There's no mistaking the wetness, the thick layer of sticky honey with its full musky aroma that clings to just everything, or her nicely swollen clit as it pokes nicely up from its folds. There's no mistaking that she's seriously aroused right now, which means I'm giving her what she wants, despite the fact that her face looks like it's hell.

I have Sophie get the bucket and a douche, and rinse the "sank" from Denise's pussy. Then she gets to wash all of Denise's pussy with a soft sponge dipped in douche solution, scrubbing all of the honey off Denise's loose purple folds. Without Denise hearing me, I tell Sophie to pay special attention to Denise's clit. When she gets to it, Sophie spends a long moment massaging it with the sponge, softly, and just the way I've taught her to masturbate. Denise can't help but purr some very sultry moans while Sophie "cleans" that nub. Sophie even slips the sponge up inside Denise's narrow pussy and scrubs the honey off her walls there, too. Which gets Denise more than just purring those moans. AS Sophie takes the sponge back, Denise shivers hard and sighs out a deep frustration.

I leave Denise on her hands and knees, telling Sophie we'll just have to groom her up like a dog. Sophie gets a razor and some shaving gel and I have her carefully de-fur Denise's lips so I can see her pussy. Sophie obediently, and carefully, trims up the bottom of Denise's bush into a neat triangle as I instruct her to.

I have Denise get up and take her bucket to the bathroom. She gets to empty it while I taunt her about home much mess is in it, and point out the "pussy skank" of her honey floating atop the watery messy. Then I have her stand beside the sink with her mouth wide open as Sophie double flosses and double brushes her teeth for her. Denise isn't allowed to do anything, just to stand there while Sophie does it all and I supervise. Then Sophie does her nails, both fingers, and toes.

Now that everything intimate -read internal -- is washed, I send Denise into the shower and have her scrub her hair. Shampoo, rinse, then condition it and rinse again. Once that's done she scrubs her entire body with a plastic scrubbie and a rose-scented body wash. While she does that, I stand there and supervise, often telling her that she's missing a place. Like the soles of her feet, between her toes, her eyelids, in her ears. When I finally turn the water back on for her to rinse, the lather covers every cell of exposed skin.

As she comes out, I have her stand there with her legs wide while Sophie blow-dries her bush. Then Denise kneels down on the tiled floor while Sophie dries her hair, and brushes it out a full 100 strokes. Finally done, Denise looks fresh, instead of like she just spend several hours in a hot metal tube crammed with bodies. I very tenderly caress Sophie's bare bottom and tell her that she's been a very good slave girl tonight, and if she keeps behaving herself so well for me, I have a special reward in mind for her. Sophie grins as wide as she ever had.

I don't collar Denise. I want Sophie to know the collar is special, and this skank clearly isn't worthy of it. I take hold of one of her breasts, lightly squeezing the spongy mound in my hand, and firmly tell Denise to come along with me. I walk her back to the playroom.

It's late, after eleven, which to me is bedtime. I'd hope it was for Denise, too. If not, too bad. My house, my schedule. I walk her over to a decently small dog kennel and order her down to her knees. Then I cuff her hands behind her and open the kennel. "See bitch." I taunt her, "I have a nice bitch kennel for you!" I see Sophie smirking. She knows I have a couple of kennels, but so far I haven't made her sleep in one. I'd bet she's guessed that I use them for girls I don't trust, as I trust her.

I make Denise scoot into the kennel on her shoulders and knees. It's small enough that she's cramped in it, and has no room to move anything more than a fraction of an inch. I even have to shove her feet in, pushing her knees further up to get the door closed. I make sure Denise hears the lock click on the cage.

If Denise thinks she's in for a quiet, albeit cramped and very uncomfortable night, she is badly mistaken. I get out two vibrators and a tube of lubricating jelly. The first vibrator is long, about 10" but fairly thin at somewhere between a half and three-quarters of an inch thick. It's bullet-shaped and hot neon pink. The second one is tiny and looks like a Tootsie pop, just a ball the size of a pinball atop a stick.

"Sophie, pay close attention now," I say and Sophie stares right at Denise's bottom, which is poked up firmly against the wire mesh of the kennel that pins it still. But it's a wide mesh, which leaves me plenty of room to play.

I start with the long vibrator, a little bit of lube on its tip. I just put it through the squares of the mesh, against Denise's asshole, and slip about ¾ of its length right into her bottom while Denise grunts. I see her try and wiggle her bottom reflexively to get away from the shaft, but the tight cage leaves her no room for even a squirm. Just to kneel there with her bottom poked up and offered up for whatever. I tease the shaft in and out of her bottom, ten strokes, before stopping with it deep inside her. Then I get the little vibrator. I barely have to slip that through the cage -- her pussy is pressed right up firmly against the wire. I touch that to her slit and press it lightly against her clit. Denise screeches out urgent sweet moans. She shivers hard but stays as the cage pins her tightly in place. I hold the toy against her, which isn't hard since her pussy can't move despite her best efforts to, for a full half-minute until Denise is screeching desperate moans that tell me she's close to climax.

I take it away and hear the tortured sigh she lets go as I again give her bottom ten nice strokes with the shaft. Then I used the little one on her clit again, instantly getting her back to those sweet honeyed and urgent moans. This time I only give her about twenty seconds, seeing that she won't be able to stand much more than that. Then it's another ten strokes in her bottom, and this time she moans right on through those as well. Then she gets another ten seconds on her clit, which still leaves her short of that climax I can see she's aching for. Only then do I slip the toy from her bottom and set both toys on a little tray I set atop the cage.

I leave her there and go to my desk. Sophie follows me, and I send her to fetch me a fresh coffee. I compose a brief email to Leon, basically reassuring him that Denise is doing fine. I look through the recordings from the cameras in the house and find a nice picture of the freshly washed up Denise standing nude. Full frontal. I attach that to the email. And I send it to him, telling him that unless he tells me otherwise, I will email him a few more times while Denise is here, so he can be reassured that she's doing fine. I don't send it yet.

I keep looking through the recordings, and select video clips of Denise undressing, Denise getting her enema, Denise using her bucket, Denise getting her pussy washed out, Denise getting her teeth brushed for her, Denise in the shower, Denise getting her hair brushed out, and Denise in her cage getting her pussy teased. I find a few good images that show Denise: one fully dressed, and one each showing her front, back and side views, fully nude. I get a couple of her on her hands and knees as well, one showing her butt, one showing her boobs from the side, and one showing her face and her boobs from the front. Then I decide to get one more, showing the underside of her boobs from between her thighs as she kneels.

I use those images to start a private "slut-book," a scrapbook of Denise's session, on a site mom created just for this purpose. The first page just has the picture of Denise fully dressed along with her name "Denise Catherine," no last name given, her age, her bra and panties sizes, height and weight. And a big bar marking her as "Property of Miss Rodgers." But to even get that page up you need a secure password, and you need to be accessing it from and approved device. Anything else, and you get a garbage page about the USA Jaguars. Below the header, there are the still pictures showing every bit of Denise, but of nothing happening to her. Beneath her pictures, there are little calendars. Well, one now, with today's date on it. Clicking that takes you to another page.

That page shows the video clips of Denise's night, each with a title such as "Denise Undresses," "Denise's First Enema," and "Denise Learns To Bathe Her Dirty Bottom." The videos play in HTML5, with DRM, just like Netflix uses, which keeps them from being downloaded. Nothing is perfect online, a viewer could still record his screen, but that would take specialized software. It only takes me about fifteen minutes to get the page ready and posted.

I return to the email and tell Leon that it's there, but assure him it's a very private and protected site. I send him the login details, and tell him that it's his personal logon, which he may use on only one device, whatever device he first uses, will forever be the only one allowed to access that page. I add a warning that it's "rather complete" in showing what Denise has been doing, that a few of the clips are tame, but a few of them show more happening to Denise. He is free to chose which, if any or all, of them he wishes to watch. That way, he gets to choose how much he knows about Denise's adventure. I send it.

Then I return to Denise's cage, now exactly thirty minutes after her teasing. She looks very uncomfortable stuffed into the tight cage, as she lies there with her head turned and her eyes closed. She's not asleep yet, and I can tell she's praying not to be left like the entire night.

I whisper to Sophie, asking her if she remembers exactly what I did last time. She tells me that she does. I tell her then she can "administer the skank's lesson on having such a slutty pussy in my house." With a grin, Sophie gets the glowing pink vibrator. I watch as she gently, but steadily, eases it into Denise's bottom and starts stroking her butt with it. Sophie gets it exactly right, and Denise screeches hot erotic moans throughout the entire teasing. When it's over, she pants hard as she calms back down from the edge of a climax she didn't get.

I take Sophie to my bedroom, leaving the lights on in the playroom and the door cracked. I have Sophie massage me for a half-hour until I send her to administer the next part of Denise's lesson. Denise's impassioned screams tell me Sophie does an excellent job or arousing her right back to the edge of bliss and leaving her there. Then I have Sophie scratch the itch in my pussy with her tongue.