Pilot Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Sophie and I sleep in brief naps that night. Me more than Sophie. Every half hour on the nose I send her to give Denise the next part of her lesson. And lie there and listen to Denise's slutty screeching cries. And an extra round of scratching for my itch. But I do allow Sophie to masturbate for her own relief, and she has a very intense orgasm when she does.

Come morning I let Sophie sleep. I get my shower and get dressed, giving Denise two lessons myself, before I wake Sophie and take her to the bathroom. She's been with me about three months now, and we both know full well that Sophie will wash up exactly the way I want her to, whether I stand there and watch her or not. Yet I've never allowed her to do it without full supervision, even on the toilet which includes a quick check afterward to ensure she's nice and clean inside. A quick check that I make teasingly sweet for her. I'm sure Sophie is long over any embarrassment at having me so close to her as she does her private things, but I'm equally sure she likes having me there. Even times like this where I sit on the edge of the tub beside her while she empties her bottom out, lightly stroking her should and talking to her. I even stroke on of her breasts at a very inappropriate instant, remind her that I am so pleased with her eagerly helping me teach this skank to behave and that if she keeps being such "and incredibly well behave slave girl" I will have a very special treat for her. And watch her smile as wide as ever when I remind her of that.

I send Sophie, to make our breakfast. Then I give Denise yet another lesson. Considering that her pussy is covered in a thick paste of honey, dried to various stages, which also coats the tops of her thighs and the crack of her butt, I doubt she really needs another lesson. But I don't mind. She screeches so nicely through the entire lesson.

When her lesson is over, I unlock her cage. Grabbing a big hand full of her bush, I order her to scoot back out of the kennel, and pull her along by her pussy hairs to make her ignore the stiffness in her muscles and hurry up. Then it's up to her feet, her hands still cuffed. I unlock them with a warning that if they go anywhere near her pussy, she'll regret it.

I take her to the bathroom and have her sit on the toilet, instructing her to sit just as Sophie learned to: with her feet and knees equally spread, as wide as her knees will go, back up straight, eyes forward and on me, and then with her hands resting atop her mid-thighs palms up and relaxed. I tell her to "use it, and get both ends completely cleaned out because she doesn't want me to have to do it for her again."

Actually, she might want me to do it for her again. I saw how aroused she got suffering that enema last night. So to tease her, I stand there glaring at her while uses the toilet and asking her things while she's using it. Things like "didn't that enema fill your bottom so fully?" Yes. "Didn't it just make you get every last bit of filth out of that flabby bottom?" Yes. And "wasn't it so thoughtful of me to allow you to use a bucket so you could see just how messy you showed up here?" A very unhappy yes. A yes she knows she's expected to say, but hates saying and wishes she could say no. even though she did get very hot having to do it.

Once she's done, I give her some wet wipes to clean her bottom up but remind her not to touch her pussy. "You're just way to skanky slutty to be allowed to touch your pussy! You'd probably diddle yourself shamelessly!" With her bottom cleaned up, I ask her directly if her bladder and bowels are completely empty, and she tells me yes, they are.

I tell her to stand up and show me her pussy, teaching her that command as she moves. Once her pussy is fully displayed for me, sopping wet with her clit now visibly puling as it aches and throbs her, I pull on a pair of gloves and slip two fingers into her snug little pussy. I put my other hands flat against her pubes and feel her bladder. I'm no doctor, but practice is an excellent teacher. I can feel the firmness of a full bladder. I don't feel now. So I guess that nice gusher of pee was all she had to give.

I have her show me her butt. As soon as her asshole is displayed for me, I scold her for not getting it fully clean, taunting her that she can't even wipe her butt like a big girl! I get a wet wipe and clean her myself. Then I hold the used wet wipe up in front of her eyes, forcing her to see the flecks of waste on it as I again scold her for offering me a filthy little bottom. I put a little lube on the tip of my finger and press it casually into her bottom, putting all of my small finger into her until the web of my fingers is up against her ring. I wiggle my finger around inside her, making sure that while I'm wiggling it I press it down against the backside of her pussy walls and lightly massage them. I feel the heat and the little twitches in her walls. I hear her purring urgently, so I know she feels the sweetness of that massage. I scold her for being a complete gutter slut and liking it while I'm just trying to see if she managed to at least go potty like a big girl. I feel her cringe as I scold her. I slip my finger back out and trash my gloves as she gets up to her feet.

Next, I have her do her teeth, standing just like she did for Sophie to do it, only doing it herself and holding that mouth wide so I can supervise her. And check it afterward. I send her for a shower, having her start by "shaving" with hair removal cream and a plastic scraper that will leave her skin, especially her pussy lips, silky smooth for several days, unlike a razor that will have her stubbly by morning. Then it's her hair, and her skin, all while I closely supervise her. Only this time she gets two spanks to her bottom mid-shower, the first for skipping between her toes, and the second for thinking about washing her pussy, which I scold is nothing but a childish attempt to diddle herself. I make her give me the scrubbie and I wash her pussy for her, which I do very tenderly and get her moaning sweetly through. And I am very thorough, taking my time and stopping only when she's close to climax.

Once she dries herself fully, I select a nice shade of pastel pink polish and have her do her finger and toenails, polishing then and then buffing them to a glossy shine.

By the time that's done, Sophie has our breakfast ready. I take Denise to the dining room and have her kneel beside my chair. Sophie serves me, then brings a plate for Denise which she sets on the table as I told her to. Then Sophie gets her own plate and joins me at the table. I sample the food, tell Sophie she's done well and set Denise's plate on the floor in front of her. No silverware. I tell her that she is to clean her plate now, and I expect it cleaned before I'm done with my breakfast. She gets nothing but a plate of food. Sophie and I get juice and coffee and condiments with ours, Sophie serving me as much as humanly possible to. She's so gladly cut my food and feed me if I'd allow her to. Denise kneels, looks at her plate of omelet, fried potatoes, rye toast, and fruit, and wonders just how to eat it. At least she knows better than to ask for silverware. Finally, she just uses her fingers and eats it. I can see that she likes it better than she thought she would. That Sophie is a better cook than she figured. She should be, I taught her and my cooking is called gourmet by those who eat it.

While Sophie serves me another coffee to sip and relax, Denise gets another wet wipe to clean her hands and face up.

Now it's time to really torture Denise. And amuse myself while I do. I point out the little bit of honey that she got on my floor. It's not a big deal, there's a marble tile in here that will just wipe clean, but it's enough for me to declare it "slutty misbehavior." Whatever it was, there was going to be a misbehavior, even if I had to just make one up. Any excuse will do.

I scoot my chair back and grab a hand full of Denise's hair. By her hair, I pull her a little roughly over my knees, getting one thigh right up in her waist, the other right under her hanging breasts. I send Sophie to fetch me a paddle. She scurries off for it.

Sophie is back in no time, on her knees humbly offering me the requested paddle. It's just a ping-pong paddle, but, with the edges cut off, its blade making it rectangular instead of rounded. I touch the rubber-coated blade to her taut bottom and tell her this is for "skanking up my house, like an absolute gutter slut." Then I bring the paddle up and swat it down with about half my strength. It lands with a little slapping crack, and Denise squeals out a strained "EE-OW!" As I lift the blade off her bottom, I can see that it's only lightly pinkened, and doesn't hurt nearly enough to justify that squeal. I'm not counting her swats, I'm just going to spank her bottom, slowly getting it more and more sore until it's glowing an angry, but moderately light, red. Reddening it up slowly will just make it a little more uncomfortable for Denise.

As I swat her, I sternly tell her that she's to lie still for her spanking, never to try to cover or protect her bottom no matter how much it hurts, and she will not say a single word. The second swat lands just the same, and Denise squeals out even louder.

By the fifth stroke, her bottom still only medium pink, Denise is crying as she lies over my knees. And now she stiffens hard and screams out with each little swat. Which I know is a serious over-acting on her part. Sophie, kneeling beside me, waiting for instructions, looking like she thinks the same. I've only had to spank Sophie once in the three months I've had her, but that's enough that she knows what a spanking feels like. I know it hurt her, but not nearly as badly as the thought that she'd disappointed me so badly hurt her. Since she's made an even bigger effort not to disappoint me again.

I ignore Denise's whining, just as I ignored Sophie's tears as she was spanked. As I ignore everyone's whines as they're spanked. I keep on swatting Denise's stinging bottom, a stroke every few seconds, watching as the pinkness deepens and she cries even harder. And flinches harder with each. And screeches louder cries of pain.

It takes her fourteen swats until I'm happy with the redness of her milky white and firmly rounded cheeks. I put the paddle back on Sophie's hands and tell her to return it to its place. I shove Denise off my lap and back onto her knees, scolding her for being so slutty. I shove her heads down, putting her lips right to the little honey spot, and tell her to clean it up, with her tongue, unless she'd like to be back over my knees first. She doesn't hesitate to lick it up.

I grab another hand full of hair and tell her to "come along, it's time to learn your lesson about being so slutty!" She has to scramble to her feet to keep up with me instead of getting dragged along to the playroom by her hair.

There's a special chair here, and that's where I take Denise. It doesn't have much of a seat on it. More like a round toilet seat that leaves her bottom hanging out. It does have thick rough leather straps, which I fasten around her upper thighs, her lower thighs, her knees, and her ankles. Then more straps around her shoulders to hold her sitting straight up. Then two more that bind her wrists behind the chair's back, leaving her about as much wiggle room as that cage did.

I get the toys. One for her bottom and one for her pussy. I select the same one for her bottom, but a shorter and thicker one for her pussy. I don't bother warning her, I just push the toy casually into her butt, burying it almost completely and stuffing her full all they to her very depths. Then I do the same with the one for her pussy. And I turn both vibrators on and let her sits there and feel the little vibrations teasing her. While Sophie and I watch.

I pay close attention to her body, making sure that it never pushes her to climax, just close to it. After a couple of minutes, once I have Denise moaning so urgently sweet, I tell Sophie to let me enjoy watching her kiss Denise's breasts. Phrased like that, as entertainment for me, Sophie gives those boobs the most erotic kissing they've ever had. And takes her sweet time doing it. Exactly what I wanted her to do.

Denise doesn't know about the cameras that cover this house. Sophie does because I've shown her videos of herself. But there are warning signs, which the lawyers tell mom she has to have. Denise will soon learn about them. As soon as she sees some of those videos on her new slut-page. I'm confident Leon will tell her about it and show it to her.

Denise screeches her moans and sits there, her body twitching hard as it tests the snugness of the straps. I make her sit there and feel the too-teasing vibrations until it's obvious she can't stand anymore. Then I make her scream those moans while she suffers more of it and I taunt her, asking her if she "really feels like the slut she is now?" Yes, she says she does. And if she regrets slutting up my house, which she also tells me she definitely does. I ask if she'd like to climax, she begs me to allow her to, and I just laugh at her telling her that orgasms are for good girls, not naughty sluts. In all I make her sit there for half an hour, Sophie teasing her three times with her extremely sensual breasts kissing, and twice by nibbling the erogenous zones along her shoulders and the base of her neck.

Once the half an hour is up, I take the toys out of Denise and watch her burst into tears as she screams from frustration. Perfect! I start by freeing her hands and immediately cuffing them. Then I unstrap her body and get her to her feet.

"Sophie, go sit on the table, please, slave."

"Yes, Mistress!" Sophie hops up on the table, still dressed in my preferred attire for her cute body: nothing. I have her lean back and brace herself with her hands on the back edge of the table and spread her legs wide. It nice bares her fully shaved pussy, with its huge puffy lips and a wide gash that lets her inner folds peek out past her silky mound.

I lightly shove Denise around to stand between Sophie's feet. "Denise... I guess you'd like to climax?" She begs me to allow her relief from her unbearable ache. "I think... not. First, you'll have to earn a climax by showing me you can behave your slutty bottom. We both know you want to eat pussy, just won't admit it. But since you've never learned to, I guess I'll have to teach you how to be a slutty slut."

I push her lips down to Sophie's mound. "Sophie, I will be borrowing your pussy for a practice dummy for this skanky slut. Just be a good girl for me." Sophie answers with the sweetest "yes, Mistress!" that's laced with eagerness. I know Sophie isn't into women, but I also know that she's seen just how intense I've taught her to pleasure me, and I imagine that Sophie is thinking of feeling a taste of that pleasure now herself. A taste she didn't think she'd ever get since she knows I'd never eat pussy -- I'm not into women -- and if I did, it certainly wouldn't be a mere slave's pussy. That would be reserved for a real woman, one worthy of such delights from me.

I swat Denise's bottom with my hand, getting a yelp from her, and then tell her exactly how she's going to start this. By very tenderly licking Sophie's lips. Then the folds sticking through her gash, then slipping her tongue up under Sophie's lips and licking the undersides of them. Licking around the entrance to Sophie's tight and virgin pussy. Then finally taking Sophie's slit between her lips, sucking very lightly, and slowly swirling her tongue around the sensitive nub.

I see the look of revulsion on Denise's face. I feel her stiffen and cringe hard as I force her lips onto Sophie's pussy. A swat to her bottom is all it takes to get a good yelp and her tongue moving. At first very hesitantly. Soon Sophie is screeching squealy desperate cries as Denise gives her pleasure she never thought she'd get, and doubts she deserves. But that feels beyond wonderful. I watch Sophie's legs tense to a steely stiffness as she fights to keep them from clamping together on Denise's head. I watch Sophie's chest squirm around, her pert boobs moving with it. I pinch a nipple and hear Sophie scream out sweetly as I do.

I keep swatting Denise's bottom, demanding that she service my slave more affectionately. By the time Denise is eating pussy to my satisfaction, Sophie has screamed her way through about ten minutes of utter bliss. I pull Denise's head up, getting a good look at her honey covered lips, chin, and nose. Sophie stays there, panting hard, her pussy oozing more honey.

I order Denise onto her knees. I remind her to look at me at all times but never to say anything unless she's told to speak. Then I slide my phone out and dial Leon. He thanks me for my email and tells me he watched a couple of the tamer videos. He skipped the "rougher" ones, like the enema and bucket videos. It takes Denise a moment to figure out who I'm talking to, but once she does I watch her eyes get wide and look of absolute humiliation come over her face.

I turn the phone towards Denise and tell her that she's to ask her husband if she would care to watch her eat pussy, live. She is to ask very sweetly and remember her manners, since she's my toy, not his wife, now. I click the phone to video call, and in a second he does the same. It gives him a very good view of Denise kneeling naked. On cue, she asks, "Good Morning, Sir. Miss Rodgers is teaching me to eat pussy like the skanky slut I truly am. I'd very much like you to see me eat her slave's delicious pussy, Sir. Will you please watch me eat her pussy, Sir?"

What man would turn that down? He says, if she really wants him to watch, he'd be happy to. She thanks him. Then I tell her to get to her feet. I keep the camera image on her, not Sophie, as I nudge her over to where Sophie is waiting. When I tell her to, Denise lowers her head. I keep the image showing only Sophie's hips, waist, and shaven pussy. And a small slice of her thighs. But it shows all of Denise's head. And I make sure he gets a good image of what Denise's tongue is doing to that pussy. There'd be no masking Sophie's erotic screams even if I wanted to, which I don't. It tells him just how sweetly Denise is eating that pussy.

I make her eat if for five full minutes before telling her to "give me slave's pussy a rest before she sucks all of the honey out of it." I have Denise kneel again, while Sophie pants hard to compose herself yet again.

Still, with the camera on Denise, Leon has a great view of her honey-glazed face. I tell Denise to describe my slave to him, since he didn't get to see anything but her pussy, and then thank him for watching her obscene sluttiness. She describes Sophie as a petite and very young woman, somewhere around 18 or 19, maybe, with long honey-brown hair, very pert "reasonable" breasts, and a very nice figure. She says she's a few inches shorter than Denise, and maybe around 110 pounds. And that, while she looks teenager-young, she's very pretty. She thanks him for watching her eat "the slave's very sweet and delicious pussy, and apologizes for interrupting his morning with her disgusting sluttiness. At which I end the call. I don't know if he thought to record that or not, but I did. It'll be on her page before she's in Chicago to see it.

I have Sophie get off the table, teasing her that she's "goofed off enough" for one morning. I remind her to behave herself and she swears to me she will, in the most sugary voice I've ever heard from her.

I already know that I don't have all day with Denise. She has a 6:00 pm departure slot, which should have been 25 hours after her arrival, but her inbound was delayed. For which she'll need to be at the airport by 4:00, which calls for an Uber no later than 3:15. So my plan is to torment her until lunch, then after lunch wind things up and send her off to work on time. With that schedule in mind, I tell Sophie to go hunt through Denise's bag and find her a fresh uniform to wear, as well as appropriate and slutty undergarments for her husband to see when she returns to Chicago late tonight. I want her uniform nicely pressed for her and lightly scented with perfume.