All Comments on 'Pimped to the Sailor Boys'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking hot.

CorjixCorjixabout 2 years ago

It's so arousing to read about Tyler being fucked and bred. Goes right to the heart of my own desires. Please give us more!

IamboredtooIamboredtooabout 2 years ago

une tranche de vie...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"FUCK ME HARD!! FUCK ME DEEP!! FUCK ME FOREVER!!" That along with a humongous black cock pretty much says it all. Thanks, MLF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In my memory, there is another couple pretending father-son relationship. Do you expend your ideas from the cons?

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 2 years ago

How every bottom wants to get it

tristantrotskytristantrotskyabout 2 years ago

Like the character in this story, as a young man navigating the wonderful and frightening world of Gay sex, I also benefitted from the guiding hand of an older more dominant man who took my erotic education through each and every stage, removing the doubt and uncertainty from my mind by taking decisions on my behalf about who I was going to be fucked by and in which manner - oral or anal, I was to be penetrated. This helped me identify and fully accept myself as what I am today. I loved this story. It brought back such sharp intense memories of the ways in which I was initiated into the ways of Gay sex...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is so fucking good. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...