Pimping at Work Ch. 02

Story Info
George puts his money where his mouth is.
2.7k words
4.02
9.5k
13
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 11/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
250 Followers

"John, about yesterday," George began, "we were all kidding. Right? We do it all the time. I know Jenney won't go for it." I put the money in my pocket. His eye widened. I didn't say anything. A minute passed before he continued. "Five hundred for an hour with her is a good price. Quite reasonable in fact. I mean...well, she is a very beautiful woman. Smart too. If she was arrested, she'd lose her professional license. She really wouldn't do it, would she? You didn't tell her about our bidding, did you?"

"She has agreed to the five hundred per hour, but with a two-hour minimum," I said very calmly.

His eyes bulged. "You're...you're kidding. Right?" I smiled at him. "You're laughing. I knew it was a joke."

"No, George, it's not a joke. I need another five hundred from you."

He turned around to see if anyone else was in the room. When he saw we were alone, he yanked out his wallet and extracted another five one-hundred-dollar bills which he thrust into my hand. "This is crazy! You're actually going to let me fuck your wife?"

"You have two hours to spend with her doing whatever you want."

"I can't believe it! I get to fuck Jenny!" He raised his arms up in the air and danced a couple circles. He put his hands on my desk and leaned toward me. "When do I get to have her? Where are we going to do it? It can't be my place; Ellen would kill me. Your place, right? Nobody would suspect a thing. I would just be having dinner with my coworker and his wife."

I took Jenny's business card from my shirt pocket and gave it to him. "The bottom number is her private line. Give her a call."

He stared at the card for a moment. "I've gotta find a phone booth."

"What's wrong with the phone on your desk?"

"It's not very private, if you know what I mean."

I stood up. "I'm going to get a cup of coffee. Do you want anything?"

"I've already got what I want. You have to promise not to tell Ellen."

"She won't hear anything from me."

I don't know who was more nervous that morning, George, or me. Seated at the desk to my right was the man who had given me a thousand dollars to fuck my wife. I had no idea when it would happen. He couldn't tell me without the rest of the office knowing what was up. Jenny didn't call to tell me. Maybe they hadn't talked yet. Or maybe they had and had set their date for a different day.

I suspected that it would be that day. George never was very patient. He glanced my way every couple minutes. His hand shook every time he picked up a pencil. Sometime soon he would be cheating on his wife. He and Ellen were very close. I wondered if I might be contributing to the destruction of their marriage. I couldn't afford to entertain such thoughts. I kept telling myself that we were engaged in a business transaction, nothing else. I had sold him a piece of merchandise. Of course, what I had sold him was my wife.

When lunchtime rolled around, George announced, a little too loudly, he would not be joining us; he had "another engagement."

Chuck, Mike, and I went downstairs to the cafeteria. "What's going on between you and George?" Mike asked as we sat down at a table with our trays. "You both act like the cat that ate the canary."

"You aren't still upset about the bidding for Jenny? Chuck asked. "You are the one who instigated it."

"You're right," I said, "I did. Everything has been resolved quite nicely. Better than expected, actually."

"Man, you're talking in riddles," Mike said. "What's going on?"

"I would have gone to six hundred," Chuck said.

"Now you tell me," I replied. They both laughed. "Just for the sake of discussion, assuming Jenny was willing, would you pay to sleep with her?"

"How much?" Chuck asked. "Just for the sake of discussion."

"The top bid yesterday was five hundred dollars an hour," I said. "Let's go with that figure with a two-hour minimum. Would you do it?"

"A grand just to get laid?" Mike said. "That's a lot of money."

"Remember, we're talking about Jenny," Chuck reminded him. "Big tits, tight ass, legs that reach all the way up to her butt, and what a butt. Sorry, John, I didn't mean to be vulgar."

"It's okay," I said. "For a second I thought you were talking about Mary." Everybody grinned.

"I'd say she's worth a thousand," Mike said. "Sara would castrate me if I ever cheated on her."

"Who would tell her? Jenny's discreet. It's her professional duty. I wouldn't; it would be bad for business."

"You're starting to sound like a pimp," Chuck said.

"You guys didn't actually go through with it?" Mike asked.

"What do you think?" I said as I took a bite of my sandwich.

George didn't return after lunch. By two-thirty, it was apparent that he wouldn't be coming back to work. He had to be in bed with Jenny somewhere, either in a hotel or his place or mine. Ellen didn't have a job and usually stayed home with their children, so their place was out. That left my house or a hotel room.

I kept seeing him fucking Jenny with what I imagined to be his enormous dick. I saw his meat in my mind's eye reaching up to his ribs, and she was taking all of it into her cunt with ease. Naturally that was impossible; her womb would have to be between her lungs. My imagination was running wild. His equipment was probably around the same average size as mine, and mine was trying to rip my pants open. Beads of sweat formed on my upper lip. Normal breathing became more and more difficult.

Finally I couldn't tolerate the stiffness between my legs anymore. I dashed to the men's room and locked myself in a stall. I raised the seat and dug out my rigid cock. After stroking it with my hand a few times, my loins cramped, and my seed flew. I had to grip the top of the stall divider to keep from falling over. Although I tried to aim my shots into the toilet bowl, only a couple landed there. I had to clean the rest up from the floor, the walls, and the pipes. I was still horny as hell, but at least my prick was soft, and I wasn't in danger of cumming in my pants.

When I returned to my desk, Mike came over to me. "You're sure jumpy this afternoon, John," he said quietly. "What's wrong?"

"Everything's fine," I said.

"I wonder where George is."

"Probably with a client."

"Maybe he's the client. Or maybe he's the john." Mike leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Tell me the truth. Is he fucking Jenny? Did he actually pay you to sleep with her?"

"What difference does it make?"

"Because if he is, then I want her too. My money's just as good as his."

"Remember the two-hour minimum."

"I don't carry that much on me."

"There's an ATM in the lobby. When you have the money, we'll talk."

"I'll be right back."

As I turned onto our block, I saw George's car back out of our driveway. Jenny's car was parked there. Mercifully he drove away from me. He's a very nice guy and a good friend, but at that moment I had no desire to even wave to him. As I parked my car next to hers another image of them having sex flashed through my mind. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. After shutting off the engine, I inhaled deeply again before getting out of my car and walking to the house. My hand shook as I unlocked the front door.

"Jenny," I called pushing the door shut behind me.

"In the bedroom," she called back. I found her stretched out naked on the bed. Fresh, white, foamy semen dripped from her open pussy. "How was work today?" She studied my face for a reaction.

"Okay," I said hesitantly. "Work was fine." I dropped my suit jacket and tie on the chair. "How was your day?" I asked as I sat on the edge of the bed and removed my shoes and socks.

"I had a good day." She was smiling. "In fact, I had a great day."

I stared at the cum oozing from her cunt. I knew whose it was. I also knew I had no reason to complain, but, still, it shouldn't have been there. George had the right to deposit it in her because he had paid more than enough for the privilege of doing so. I had his money in my pocket. Still I wanted it out of her. At that point I could think of only one way to remove it.

I pushed her knees apart and buried my face between her swollen labia. I sucked up every frothy drop of his seed, then began lapping up what I could find with my tongue. Jenny screamed with passion every time my tongue passed her clit. A couple drops were between her pussy and her ass. I went after those as well. There was some in her butt hole; I had to get it too. More was seeping from her tunnel. I licked that up. Jenny's head thrashed from side to side as I frantically went after every bit of George's cum that I could find. When my tongue glided past her clit again, her thighs crushed my ears against my skull. Her pelvic bone banged against my chin hard enough to rattle my teeth. More of his semen squirted out of her hole. "Get your clothes off," she pleaded. "I need you inside me now." I stood up and unzipped my fly. I pushed my pants and shorts down and stepped out of them. "Forget the shirt!" she cried when I started to unbutton it. "Fuck me now!" Obediently I crawled between her wide-open thighs. Another gob of George's spunk dribbled from her hole. I went to lap it up, but she grabbed my hair and pulled my head toward hers. She left me with no choice but to comply with her demand unless I wanted an instantaneous, premature bald spot.

She took my manhood in hand and led it to her hot dripping cave. She was much wetter than she normally was even when highly aroused. Obviously I had not gotten all of George out of her. "That feels so much better," she sighed. I began with long slow strokes. After a dozen or so times, I jabbed back into her with a single quick thrust. She gasped, and I stopped until her breathing slowed. She unbuttoned my shirt and helped me out of it. I settled down against her. "I love the feel of your nipples against mine," she whispered. I resumed humping her slowly. She drew her knees up and spread her legs wide allowing me maximum penetration. Slowly our tempo increased. As one might expect after three years of nightly screwing, we maintained an even rhythm as our speed accelerated. Her pussy muscles began to contract creating more friction on my glans which increased my level of arousal. My nuts slapped her arse. Soon we were banging our loins together in a frantic hip lock. We were panting heavily when my balls drew up. My feet cramped, and all sound faded away. Her mouth was wide open, but I could not hear any sound coming from her throat. My sperm flashed through the little tunnel in my rigid cock into her womb. I couldn't move. Somewhere in the recesses of sensation, I felt her fingernails dig into my back. I delivered another gob of seed to her tunnel. I pushed against her as hard as I could, but my meat was forced out of her. My last three loads landed on the sheet.

"Remember what I said last night," she said between pants, "about having my best orgasm." I nodded my head. "I lied. This one was the best."

"Mine too," I said also still panting. "Now tell my how you and George got along."

"I'm supposed to be the psychologist."

I rolled off her. "You said you'd tell me all about it if I wasn't able to watch. Was he good?"

She laid her head on my shoulder, and I put my arms around her. "I don't know what you told him, but he was scared to death. When he first got here, I kissed him in the foyer just after I closed the door. I hadn't touched him, and he hadn't touched me, but he came in his pants just from that kiss."

"I doubt that he has ever strayed from Ellen before, so he was probably nervous. I didn't say anything. When we talked at work, we discussed your fee, and he gave me the money. I gave him your card like you said. That was it. He was pretty excited all morning."

"What about you?"

"I couldn't think of anything all day but the two of you in bed. It wasn't my most productive day, workwise. What happened next?"

"We came in here and undressed. I wore my thong in case he could come today. He had me leave it on while I put his wet boxers in a plastic bag. I think he plans to get Ellen a pair; her birthday is next week."

"What about your bra?"

"He wanted it off so he could play with my tits. I licked his cock and balls clean. He's smaller than you by an inch." I laughed. "What's so funny?"

"In my fantasies today, he was twice my size."

"I should do some research on why you guys are so hung up on the size of your cocks. Anyway, we fooled around for a while. I sucked him off, something Ellen apparently refuses to do. He went down on me if you could call it that. He had no idea what a clitoris is or where to find it. I had to show him everything. He got hard again, so he didn't have any trouble getting inside me. He lasted quite a while before he climaxed. He had just left when you got home. That's about it."

"He was backing out of the driveway when I got here. How do you feel about it?"

"I was nervous too mainly because he was somebody new. That's probably why he was so scared. George is a nice guy, and he is cute, but he is a lousy lay. I feel sorry for Ellen."

"Maybe he will want to do it again. Then you could teach him how sex should be done. So how do you like being a high-priced hooker?"

"I thought I was researching you being a pimp."

"In order for me to be a pimp, I need a woman to sell, and I sold you. That makes you a whore." For the first time that I could remember, her smile disappeared.

"I never thought about it that way. It's rather depressing. I have a master's degree, and I'm writing my dissertation for my doctorate. I'm turning tricks like a common whore. What do you think?"

"I thought I'd be giving George back his money this morning. I didn't think either of you would go through with it. Despite his ineptitude, you seem to have enjoyed being with him. That another man was willing to pay you to sleep with him proves that I'm right about how desirable you are. I'm proud of you."

Her smile returned. "Really?" I nodded my head. "That makes me feel a lot better. Speaking of money, where is it?" I got off the bed and got the cash from my pants. I counted out the thousand from George and gave it to her. She counted what I gave her, then saw I still had money in my hand. "Where did that come from?"

HotJim
HotJim
250 Followers