Pin Money Pt. 02

Story Info
Modeling continues for the young wife.
2.1k words
4.41
20k
26
5

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,072 Followers

Tuesday:

"I heard you're part of our family," Alex said happily, "I knew they couldn't let you get away," she said as they headed to the changing room.

"Get away? What do you mean by that?" Eve asked, "I'm stuck here in the Springs. I shouldn't say this, but i miss Illinois. I feel trapped."

Alex laughed, "No, you're not." She lifted her chin, "You have what so many girls want...Christ!" she sighed. "You have no idea, do you? Your figure is a ticket to anywhere in the world. Ok. Let's see, did you complete your homework assignment as I asked?"

Even though the woman had already seen all of her, she blushed as she took off all her clothes and stood still as the beautiful woman squatted down lifting a leg. Eve felt self-conscious with her foot on the chair and her crotch fully exposed to a woman she'd just met.

"Nice! Very nice, you have a beautiful pussy, did you know that?" she stood up and handed the blushing girl a flimsy bra and thong. "You'll wear this under most of the outfits, so get changed and we'll get started. Oh, leave the wedding rings here. They'll be safe."

The young blonde pulled on the two pieces of underwear wondering about the word most. Would she be braless? That makes sense, she thought. Alex told her to leave her clothes and walked her out to the racks of dresses. She put on the first dress again impressed by how accurate they were at getting her size. Most of the garments she'd tried on were tight in the bodice, but the first few at least were snug while not being too tight.

She quit being bashful or trying to hide or turn every time she changed and found herself facing Drew when he discussed the next series of shots.

Drew no longer was giving orders but was saying things like "Nice! Perfect! That look, yes," and other encouragements. After a couple of hours of shooting, he told the girl to take a break. "Grab some water, a snack, then we'll go through all these," he pointed to the other rolling clothes rack, "You'll not be able to wear the bra but I'm sure you'll see why."

After the short rest, Eve held up the formal dress, "Are these for real?" she asked. "I mean, do women go out in something so...?" she tried to find a word for flimsy or revealing. The fabric clung to her hands and without a bra... She could almost make out her fingerprints.

Alex laughed, "I do. Try it on. It's sexy and maybe Drew will let you borrow one. Take your husband to dinner and watch how attentive the wait staff is," she said pawing through the rack. "Let's get you dressed. Relax, they've seen a lot of you by now," she said as the girl hesitated to take off the bra in front of the men. "I've found the shoots go a lot faster if I just get the men used to seeing my bits, it's when I try to be modest that they try to see more."

Eve felt self-conscious at first, turning her back, but she quickly pulled on the dress. The material was super sheer but had terrific hand. At first, she thought someone would object to her nipples poking through the material but Drew seemed fine with it, he even complimented her.

"Nice, very nice. The dress hangs beautifully, turn just so the light catches," he said indicating her erect nubs. "Daryl, raise the lighting so...that's it. You have a figure any other girl would kill for," he said as the girl's erect nipples looked even more pronounced. "That's great, Drakes loves this type of shot," he chuckled. He came over to the rack standing next to her picking out a blue silk number.

She hesitated when he told handed it to her, but she just shrugged and pulled off the one and slipped the other over her head quickly. Both men were watching closely and since the flimsy material did nothing to hide her form they weren't seeing that much more of her naked than dressed. As she started to head out, Alex stopped her and looked at her chest, "Never mind, I can see we won't need to turn these on again," she grinned as she gently pinched the girl's nipples causing both men to chuckle.

She liked this dress as her body, especially her breasts and nipples were being caressed by the smooth fabric as she took different poses.

As the girl went back over to the clothes rack, she pulled off her dress and handed it to Alex. She was taking the next one when she heard the photographer's voice.

"Alex, for the last few she'll have to lose the panties...sorry, I guess you knew that," Drew said seeing the glare of his assistant's face.

The girl blushed as she pulled off her panties and was now fully naked in front of two men and hurriedly pulled on the evening gown. It was slit up both sides past her hips and exposed her breasts just barely covering her large nipples.

She strode out and did a few poses and was soon joined by Daryl who'd changed into a tux. He was always behind or to the side, a hand gently on her hip or her shoulder, and a few right under her breasts looking possessive.

She was keenly aware the man was aroused and rather than being upset found it flattering. 'I actually am quite beautiful,' she thought as she turned this way and that. 'I wish Adam looked at me the way these two men do," she internally sighed. She thought about the family photos in a few days wondering if she could borrow one of these dresses causing her to laugh out loud.

"What was that for?" Alex asked, "You must have had a thought."

The girl nodded, "Sorry. I just had a vision of me wearing this when my husband introduces me to the bishop or some of the priests he deals with daily," she chuckled.

"What does your husband do?" the tall blonde asked.

Eve told her quickly as she straightened out the dress, wondering why the woman had a strange look on her face.

As she pulled off the last dress, Drew came over as if she weren't completely naked. "I talked to Brian Wallace and we would like you back tomorrow for the swimwear shoot. I assume you're ok with showing a bit more skin?" he smiled as he looked at her nude form.

Even blushed, "Sure. I'd like that. Can I ask a question? What does Brian Wallace do? I checked out Brian Atkins and he and his wife Willow Waters are the founders."

"Yeah, to make it more confusing, I replaced Bryan Allen when I was hired, anyhow, Wallace or Wally is Creative director. He has the final say over everything but he's a great guy to work for." He nodded at the girl, "You'll never talk to either of the founders as they stay away from the business."

"That's why I was confused," Eve said, "my first call was from Brian Atkins."

Drew looked shocked and studied the girl. He'd wondered why Wally was so determined to hire this girl as there were a good dozen that were more qualified...though none as beautiful. He shrugged his shoulders and got back to business.

"Make sure you're completely trimmed as some of the suits are very high-waisted, cut tight in front," he said looking down at her pubic hair, "By the way, these shoots are $250 per hour. A lot of girls are not as comfortable showing skin, and I assume you're ok with it? See you in the morning?"

Eve nodded dumbly. She felt silly holding onto a dress realizing her clothes were down the hall and she was discussing business as if she were fully clothed. She looked around and couldn't see the bra and panties she'd come out wearing. It didn't matter at this point. She thought about the money and if the shoot was again three hours, that would be $750.

Drew walked away wondering how that girl's husband would ever get any sleep with that next to him in bed. He'd long become jaded with all the beautiful women he'd photographed and it had been a while since he'd seen a woman who'd gotten his blood pumping as this cute blonde has.

***********************************************

Adam looked up as his wife placed the plate in front of him, "What's this?" he asked.

"Chicken enchiladas," the girl replied. Alex gave me the recipe. It's really easy to make," she said smiling. "I also found this terrific recipe book with a ton more Southwestern dishes."

The man looked at it, took a bite then nodded, "Ok. Get me more beer, won't you?" he said nodding towards his empty glass.

She looked longingly at her warm plate and got up. She took his glass into the kitchen, refilled it then set it down in front of him, hoping just once she'd hear a thank you. She sat back down slightly pleased when he looked at her and nodded. It was almost thanks. "I had a great shoot today, they loved the pictures," she said to her husband.

"Oh, speaking of which, Saturday they want all the families together for a series of family photos and a group photo as part of a promotion, you know, to personalize the organization. Can you look presentable? Maybe, I don't know something that says family?" he asked before looking back at his tablet. He looked back up, "I hate to suggest it, but can you show off a bit more than you usually do?" he patted his upper chest. "I saw the pictures from last year and I can only assume they like their women to show off their motherly assets," he chuckled, "Today I met with Bishop...."

Eve wanted to scream. She'd never made anything as complex as this and hoped he'd express approval or seem happy for her and even though he considered her modeling a hobby, he seemed wrapped up in his world and it seemed Eve was part of that only as a convenience to him.

Eve focused on her meal and took another bite. She was intrigued by the various flavors, the heat, the savory spices. She's rarely had Mexican food but it seemed this was standard fare in Colorado and was looking forward to some of the other dishes. She hoped it wasn't too hot for Adam but he'd not had any comment either way.

Adam had been telling her about his day after he looked up from his work. She was half-listening to his struggles getting some of the churches to up their donations and pleased with others that stepped forward. She tried to listen, but it was very boring and she wanted to tell someone about her day and how much they loved her but she knew he'd dismiss anything she said. She wanted desperately to get his approval showing so much skin in the shoots knowing he'd see the catalog eventually, but perhaps Drakes has the same views about women's breasts.

"You seem upset," he observed, "you'll be fine. Just be yourself. From what I've seen, the photographer knows what he's doing so do what he tells you."

Eve was shocked at first until she realized he was referring to the weekend shoot, on the other hand the advice would apply to Drew also.

After she put away all the food and did the dishes she went into the living room. "Are you coming to bed?" she asked, "Maybe we can fool around a little?" she asked. She sighed loudly when Adam just shook his head, not even looking up from the notepad he was studying. She shrugged her shoulders and headed up to the bedroom thinking she'd need to verify she was properly groomed.

The blonde lay down with a mirror between her legs, checking to see if she was fully trimmed and no stray hairs would be peeking out. She felt an ache in her bladder which made no sense since she just peed. She thought about Drew standing close to her naked body and how she could feel Daryl's erection pressing against her ass causing the ache to increase.

She got up and put on her night tee-shirt and panties and crawled into bed. She wondered when Adam might finish up and join her and if he'd changed his mind about making love. Maybe this time he'd let her get on top...maybe he'd last more than a minute. Her thoughts went back to standing naked in front of the great-looking men and perhaps they'd see more of her tomorrow causing the pang to increase tantalizingly. She found herself wishing she were back at the studio as she drifted off to sleep.

barkirk
barkirk
3,072 Followers