Pine Grove Experiment: The Harkins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly thrusting, mother and son were so lost in each other's body that they didn't hear the car pull into the driveway. It was only the sound of the car doors shutting that snapped them out of their incestuous sex trance.

Todd froze, dick-deep in his Mom. Louisa's eyes grew wide with fear. They both cursed.

Another few panic-stricken seconds passed before Louisa's rational brain woke back up. She climbed (reluctantly) off her son's erection and scrambled to find her clothing. "Upstairs! Now!" She urged Todd, who was still frozen on the couch.

He snapped into action, rolling off the couch and grabbing his boxers in one fluid motion. He raced up the stairs and disappeared into his room.

If it had been Jodie or even Patrick, Louisa would've been found partially undressed when they entered the house. Mercifully, her parents were slow and there was enough time to get fully dressed and straighten her hair before her Dad got the front door open.

"Oh, hello princess," John greeted her from the foyer, holding the door open for his wife.

She turned the TV off. "Hi Dad. How was town?" Todd's semen began to escape. She felt it soaking her still-moist panties.

"Oh, all perfectly fine, thank you." He shut the door behind June. "How was your morning?"

"Uh, eventful. Hi, Mom." The cum was threatening to soak through and run down her leg before long. "Do either of you need the downstairs bathroom? I was just about to-"

"No, you go ahead, dear," June mercifully replied.

"Thanks, Mom." Louisa left her parents and ran to pee out what she could of her son's cum.

Once the coast was clear and his dick had softened enough, Todd made his way to the shower. Partly to clean off, but mostly to jack off. Even though it was such a close call, he couldn't help thinking about his Mom. How she needed him just as bad as he needed her. How he couldn't wait to be back inside her as soon as he could.

In the downstairs bathroom, Louisa was having similar thoughts. She hadn't felt that wanted, or felt that want so intensely in years. She was already planning ways to be alone with her son again. All the while, rubbing her clit. Remembering the feeling of him between her legs. Meanwhile, he was remembering the same feeling. Though apart, mother and son came together, bringing themselves to orgasm at the same time, thinking their lustful, sinful, incestuous thoughts about each other. It wasn't as good as being together, but it would have to do for now.

After leaving the bathroom, Louisa found her parents in the kitchen. She made small talk with them while she resumed putting the groceries away, then made lunch for everyone. Turns out one of their friends had a surprise visit from their family, so that meant an end to their afternoon plans. June and John could understand, of course. Not everyone was lucky enough to live with their children, so a family visit is a rare gift to some.

Louisa agreed. "I was really looking forward to spending the day with Todd, but it's so nice that you're both here, too. Oh, and speak of the devil."

"Hi, everyone," Todd waved. He was dressed in his usual outfit - a t-shirt with an indie band logo on it, and jeans. He smiled at his Mom. All he could think about was throwing her onto the table and fucking her in front of her parents.

Louisa smiled back, hoping and praying that Todd's grandparents didn't pick up on the obvious sexual tension between them. "Grilled cheese?"

"Sounds great." He joined his grandparents at the table, where he agreed that it was hot outside. And that yes, it's a welcome change after that icy winter and rainy spring. It was amazing how normal it all seemed. He was just a guy, just chatting with his Mom and grandparents. Like half an hour ago he wasn't railing his own mother in the living room.

If her Mom and Dad picked up on anything, Louisa wasn't seeing anything on their faces. Thank God. Still, her heart was still pounding. The thrill of having such a filthy secret. This was all so new to her. She dared to think, maybe it'll get easier in time.

****

For the rest of the day, at least, it did get easier. Everyone mostly did their own thing. Todd and Louisa seemed to have an unspoken agreement to stay away from each other, just in case those uncontrollable urges came back. Not worth risking it with other people in the house, even if they were old and starting to lose their hearing.

Jodie came home after work, which brought another level of normalcy to the household. She and Todd immediately lapsed into their usual banter, quoting lines and doing comedy bits only they understood.

When Patrick arrived home, even Todd was happy to see him. Louisa was pretty sure she acted normal around him, no signs of a guilty conscience, not a hint of infidelity. It helped that this morning wasn't planned - neither she nor Todd were in control of their actions, so that made it okay. Or, at least, less-bad.

The evening flew by. Before he knew it, Todd saw it was 9pm. The perfect time for a Pepsi. "Anyone want anything?" Nothing for Mom, Dad or Jodie. In the kitchen, Gramps similarly declined, but Grandma asked slyly, "Did I spy some orange juice earlier?"

He froze for a second. Nah, it'll be fine. He called out, "Mom? Can Grandma have some of that OJ?" After she replied in the positive, Todd nodded at June. "Coming right up." Can never be too careful with diabetes.

He grabbed the Pepsi can and poured a glass of juice for his Grandma. He returned to the couch, back to scrolling through his phone while not really watching the movie from the morning.

June took a few sips of the juice. "Oh goodness. John, darling, you're going to have to help me with this. It's much too sweet." She never had much of a sweet tooth, unlike her husband. Or her eldest daughter, for that matter. It was how she was able to stay so slim, even at her age, where exercise is more of a liability than a benefit.

John chugged half the glass in an instant. "That'll do ya, Junie." He grinned lovingly at her, then returned to his newspaper. "Damn, it is sweet, though. But good."

June sipped the remainder of the glass, easing her way into the sweetness. She'd have sold her left foot for something tart to balance it out, but the taste grew on her by the end.

June yawned. The lavender scent permeating the kitchen made her relax so much she was starting to feel sleepy. "On that note, we should turn in, don't you think?" She hinted to her husband. She said goodnight to the rest of the family while waiting for John to pick up the hint and drag his considerable behind to bed. He reluctantly agreed, and dutifully followed his wife upstairs to bed. Probably won't be too many more years before they'd have to move into the den, thanks to those cursed stairs.

When June woke up, it was 2:14am according to the red digits on the beside clock. John wasn't in the bed. Probably got up to answer a call from nature, most likely. Still, better check.

The bathroom light was off, and the hallway was empty. The coast was clear. Todd stepped into the hall and commenced his long, arduous journey towards his parents' bedroom. He couldn't sleep. The temptation of reuniting with his Mom had proved too much to bear. First, he'd have to pass Jodie's room, then his grandparents'...

"Where are you going at this time of night?" June asked from the doorway.

Todd jumped. Big time. "Grandma!" He whisper-yelled. "What are you doing up?"

"Looking for my husband. Is there some kind of late-night meeting all the men go to in this house?"

"No, I don't know where he is. I was just..." He didn't know how to finish the rest of his sentence.

"Come, now. What's the matter? You can tell Grandma," she whispered. In the dark, he couldn't see her strange grin.

"No, I really can't." He shifted his feet uncomfortably.

"It's sweet, really. 22 years old and he still wants his Momma after a bad dream. But I think Grandma's love will do the trick just as well."

June didn't wait for a reply from her confused grandson. She grabbed him by the hand and pulled him into her bedroom, closing the door behind them. It's easy for a tiny old woman to throw a big young guy around if you catch him off balance first.

"Grandma, what the hell?"

"It's okay, Todd. Just...relax." June rubbed his shoulders until she felt him untense. "That's it."

Todd had his theories about what was going on, but didn't dare leap to conclusions in case he was wrong. Maybe she really did think he was looking for comfort after a nightmare. You need to make sure of these things before accusing your grandma of trying to seduce you. He stayed silent.

June expertly slipped a hand into her grandson's boxer shorts. She found his penis, which jumped in response to her touch.

Okay, yes. Grandma's definitely trying to fuck you. Just politely tell her no, and get the fuck out of here.

...Or, like, don't. He'd already fucked his Mom. He gave his Grandma the Sex OJ without thinking. It'd be cruel to deny her now, right? The fact he was even considering this was probably proof he was still under the influence from that morning's glass.

"Oh God," he whispered, and slid his boxers down to the floor. In the faint moonlight, he watched his Grandma jacking him off. She stuck her pinky finger out, adding a touch of elegance to the occasion.

Todd figured he'd have to be careful - his grandmother was a small, slight woman. There was no way she'd be able to take a pounding like his Mom.

"That's right, you just needed a touch of Grandma's love, didn't you?" She whispered.

"Uh-huh," he confirmed. He couldn't take his eyes off her. She was over 70, short and skinny as a rake, with silvery white hair that she kept short and curly. She was wearing a powder blue satin camisole that was hemmed just above her knees. Todd reached out to the thin shoulder straps and slid them off his grandmother's shoulders.

June pulled the straps over her arms and Todd helped pull the nightie down to the floor. His eyes were adjusting to the dark, and he could see her bare, pale body glowing in the moonlight. His Grandma's long nipples protruded from her sagging A cup breasts. Her bush was full and almost entirely gray. Oh God how he wanted this tiny, old woman.

As he kissed his grandmother deeply and passionately on the mouth, she resumed stroking his hard cock, using his precum as a natural lubricant. She kissed him back, welcoming his young, enthusiastic tongue into her mouth. He pulled her naked body close to his, exploring her back and backside with his curious hands. She grabbed his ass with her spare hand, enjoying the feel of his soft, springy flesh beneath her bony fingers.

They inched towards the bed. Todd lifted the little old lady into his arms and lay her down gently. He climbed onto the bed and resumed making out with Grandma while laying on top of her. She wrapped her arms and legs around his tight, fit body.

Supporting his weight on one arm, Todd's other hand eagerly explored June's body. As they kissed like young lovers, he slowly traced his fingers down her neck, over her chest, to her tits. He squeezed the saggy, small breasts that had fed his mother and his aunt and uncle over 40 years ago. He stroked her long nipples with his thumbs. She moaned into his open mouth and pulled him in closer, pressing his naked body into hers.

His hand kept exploring, venturing further south. It didn't take long before he reached June's soft, curly pubic hair. He ran his fingers through her grey bush until he felt her wetness. He moved his fingers up and down her slit, coating his index and middle fingers in Grandma's juices. Then he worked them up to her clit and slid them back and forth over her pleasure button.

June gasped and bit her lip as her grandson started working her clitoris between his fingers. She rocked her hips in time with his touching, guiding him to move faster when she needed more. He stuck his tongue into her open mouth and she sucked it hungrily.

June was on the edge for so long, it was almost torture. After a while, she had to whisper to her grandson, "Faster, faster." He followed her instruction and rubbed her clit quicker. He heard her breathing change and felt her muscles tensing in anticipation.

June's orgasm shook her whole body. She clenched her toes and her fists as she felt pleasure exploding from her crotch. She kissed her grandson hungrily, in equal parts thanks and lust. She was breathless and her heart was pounding hard in her chest.

Todd so desperately wanted to ram his cock into her pussy right then, but he wasn't done yet. He kissed his way down her body, tasting her delicate flesh on his way. He sucked each nipple hungrily, running his tongue in circles around her nipples. He kissed her flat, soft belly and her pale thighs. She spread her legs wide and flattened her pubic hair with her hands.

Todd could see her juices shining in the moonlit darkness. He lowered his mouth to taste June's elderly pussy, relishing her salty, tart taste. He licked up every trace of her wetness he could, then slid his tongue into her warm opening, fucking his Grandma with his tongue.

She moaned with delight. It'd been so, so long since she'd had the pleasure of receiving cunnilingus. She started grinding herself against her young grandson's eager tongue.

Todd withdrew and once again shifted focus to June's clit. He flicked his tongue over it, left to right, with increasing frequency and pressure. He'd always found eating pussy much easier than giving girls handjobs. He used her grinding crotch to sense when she was close, and it didn't take long at all.

June held Todd's head in place with both hands as she drew closer and closer to orgasm. She moaned sounds of encouragement - wordless pleas to keep going. Before she knew it, she was overwhelmed by pleasure again, writhing her womanhood in Todd's face. Bucking her hips and tensing every muscle in her body, moaning softly in the dark room she shared with her husband of almost 50 years. Brought to orgasm for a second time by her only grandson.

Once her orgasm was finished, Todd wiped his grandmother's juices from his face, savoring the taste. He climbed up her tiny body again, hard cock in hand.

June looked down to see him holding his manhood and nodded, grinning. "Yes, please."

Todd nodded. He lined his cock up with June's pussy lips, then slid his dick into his second incestuous pussy in less than 12 hours.

Grandma's pussy felt incredible. There was a familiarity to her vagina - very similar to his Mom's, but just enough to be different. She was about as tight as Louisa, but because she was so thin, he was able to drive his cock deeper inside her than he could with his Mom.

Todd's penis felt so similar to his grandfather's, it was striking. June was instantly transported back to her youth, when she and John would go at it like rabbits. She grabbed Todd's ass cheeks and pulled him deep inside herself.

They started thrusting their hips, fucking each other in June's marital bed. Grandmother and grandson united in carnal passion. Todd sliding his young cock slowly in and out of his Grandma's old pussy.

The novelty of the slow lovemaking quickly wore off for June. She whispered to Todd, "Faster, darling. Faster."

Todd hesitated. "You sure?" He didn't want to fuck his Grandma into a broken hip, or worse.

"Give it to me," she demanded.

Todd shifted so he was kneeling on both legs, and grabbed June by the hips. He started fucking her quicker now, thrusting his hips into her tiny body. He felt his pubic bone collide with hers.

"Good boy," she moaned. "Just like that."

He watched her tits bounce as he drove his hard cock into her faster and faster. She gasped and moaned as she gave herself to him fully. They were vaguely aware of the sound of the bed squeaking beneath them, and the hard smacking sounds of their bodies colliding, but neither of them cared. They were lost in their own world of incestuous pleasure.

"Fuck me, darling," June heard herself calling out. "Give it all to Grandma." She tightened her walls, squeezing her grandson's thick dick while he fucked her harder than she'd had in decades.

"Oh fuck," Todd growled in reply. "Oooh Grandma...you feel so fucking good." He couldn't hold out much longer. "I'm gonna cum," he warned.

"That's it, give it all to Grandma," she pleaded. "Give Grandma your cum, honey."

That did the trick. He almost doubled over as his cock exploded inside his Grandma's pussy. "Fuuuuuck," he growled. He pumped his cum into her, coating her insides just as he'd done to his mother earlier that day. Pleasure and exhaustion washed over his body in equal measure. "Oh God, Grandma..."

"Oh, oh darling." She pulled him down for another deep kiss. "That was just what Grandma needed."

"You and me both," Todd agreed. He reluctantly pulled his still-hard cock from his grandmother's beautiful body. "But...I should..." He made the walking gesture with his index and middle fingers.

June nodded. "No telling when your Grandpa will get back."

Todd picked up his boxers and handed June's nightie back to her. "You were amazing, Grandma." He kissed her again.

"You, too. Now get, while you still can!" She slipped the camisole on over her head.

Todd contemplated resuming his quest to his parents' room, but he didn't want to risk his Mom tasting Grandma on his breath, or his cock. He reluctantly returned to his room. There was always tomorrow.

****

Louisa woke up when she felt a hand between her legs, angling towards her vagina. "Patrick, not tonight," she grumbled, not bothering to open her eyes. She grabbed the intrusive wrist, which was much thicker than her husband's. "Todd?"

"One more guess, Princess," her father whispered in her ear.

She was awake now. "Dad! What the hell are you doing?!" she whispered angrily.

"Couldn't sleep, thought I'd pay a visit to my favorite daughter. Then I saw you lying here, looking so inviting." He confessed, caressing her thigh with his captured hand. He grinned when he saw his whispering made her shiver.

"My husband is right there!" She glanced over to her sleeping husband, who, thankfully, showed no signs of stirring. Yet.

"That, he is," John agreed. "So?" He took her earlobe into his mouth and nibbled it gently.

She couldn't stop a whimper from escaping her lips. Patrick remained sound asleep. "So be gentle." Louisa turned her head, replacing her ear with her bottom lip in her elderly father's mouth.

John sucked his daughter's lip gently and she eased her grip on his wrist. She shifted carefully in the bed, slowly opening her legs to her Dad's groping hand. He slipped his chubby fingers up the leg of Louisa's panties and found her clit almost instantly. He grinned - she was already wet.

If it weren't for this morning's event with Todd, Louisa never would have imagined her father could have these feelings for her, let alone that she would give in to them so easily herself. But whatever had affected Todd and Louisa this morning must have been still lingering in her system, as well as having now infected her dear old Dad.

Dad, whose chubby figure she had inherited, whose fingers were doing wonders on her clitoris. Whose tongue was now inside her mouth while her husband slept beside her. She was already horny after her time with Todd, but the wrongness of being touched by her father next to Patrick amplified it greatly.

She surrendered herself to her Dad's fingers which quietly worked her closer and closer to orgasm. She was careful not to make a sound, not to rock the bed. Not so much for fear of being caught with her Dad, but the fear that being caught would've meant a stop to their activities.

John's fingers rubbed his daughter's wet clit up and down, faster and harder, until she finally came at his touch. She broke their kiss and panted silently in her father's ear, her hot breath tickling his ear hairs.