Pine Grove Experiment: The Harkins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No way in hell. "Say what?"

"That you were checking me out." She shrugged, like it was no big deal. "You were thinking naughty thoughts about me, weren't you?" She teased.

Patrick could've tried denying it, but his face betrayed him, flushing redder than it ever had before in his life. "Oh my god. Jodie, I'm sorry, it's just... I'm tired from work, and-"

"Relax, Dad! Jeez, I told you it was fine. I'm flattered, really. Besides, you're not the only man in this house to have those thoughts about me," she giggled.

"What? Who else?" Probably fucking John, the fat old bastard. Or Todd, the horny little shit.

"I could tell you. Or..."

"Or...?"

She lowered her voice to a naughty whisper. "Or I could let you find out the answers to the other things you were thinking about before." There was that mischievous grin again.

His hands were still on her hips. She was still rubbing his chest, but now her hands started wandering lower. Below the belt. She found his stiffening cock with ease, and she didn't flinch. She kept rubbing, helping its growth.

"Jodie? What the fuck? No way, this is... This is wrong." Though he made no effort to move, no effort to stop her from stroking his dick through his pants.

"So? That just makes it so much more fun. Trust me." She picked up one of his hands from her hip and placed it on her breast. "Go on, squeeze them. We both know you want to."

He should've taken his hand away. Should've said no. Should've explained this was wrong for so many reasons. Incest. He was married. She had a boyfriend. The whole fucking family was right upstairs. But goddamn it, this was his house and he was finally getting some acknowledgement about how much he worked. It'd be wrong not to take the chance while he could. Even if this was his own fucking daughter.

He squeezed her beautiful firm, perky breast. Watched his fingers pressing into the fabric of her shirt. Felt the soft flesh resisting his grip in a way his wife's soft tits never did. "Oh fuck," he whispered.

"Fuck," she moaned in agreement. "Feels good, Dad." She grinned. She still couldn't believe how easy this was, especially since he never drank the juice.

"Feels so good, sweetheart," Patrick agreed. This was fucking incredible. He was squeezing her tits with both hands now. His own daughter was giving her body to him. Finally, some kind of reward for being a good husband, a good father, a good son-in-law, a good worker. A fucked up, incestuous reward, but an incredible reward nonetheless.

Jodie had him now. He was committed to this. She unbuckled her father's belt and undid the zip of his business pants. As soon as they feel to the floor, she reached into the waistband of her father's underwear and grabbed his hard cock. The tip was already wet with precum. She stroked his hardness, his warmth. He didn't feel as thick as her brother or grandfather, but she didn't care. This was Dad's cock. And she was going to love it as much as she loved him.

Patrick groaned when he felt his daughter's hand grip his hard dick. There was no going back now. Hell, you couldn't pay him to go back from this. A young, thin, beautiful woman wanted him as much as he wanted her. She was less than half his age and yet she came onto him. She was his fucking daughter, and yet she still wanted him. She let him touch her tits. Now she was jerking his dick in his study. What man on earth would give that up?

Patrick sadly released Jodie's boobs from his relentless groping and slid his suit jacket off, letting it fall to the floor in a heap. He unbuttoned his shirt and it joined the rest of his work clothes on the kitchen floor. Jodie helped him slide his briefs down. He kicked his shoes off and decided his socks were going to be too much trouble to remove.

All the while he was clumsily undressing, Jodie never let go of her father's hard cock. She stared at it lovingly, lustfully. This cock had helped conceive her, and Todd. This cock was more beautiful, more special to her than any other dick in the world, even Steve's. And holy shit, did she want it inside her.

"I want you so fucking bad. I need this inside me, Dad" she pleaded.

Patrick undid the button at the top of his daughter's tiny shorts and yanked them down her thighs. Her skimpy panties went along for the ride. He marveled at her hairless pussy, and the mini star tattoos adorning her pubic mound. "On the floor," he commanded.

Jodie obeyed her father's command and lay on her back on the soft, dark carpet. She stared up at her father's naked body. His thin body with a slight paunch. His sparse body hair. His dense, untamed bush. His objectively average-sized cock that she was sure would feel better than any other dick in the world. "I love you and I want you and I need you, Dad," she told him earnestly.

Patrick groaned and joined his daughter on the floor. "Oh, darling. I love and need you too, Jodie."

She spread her legs and he positioned himself between them. He grabbed his throbbing cock and lined himself up with the entrance to his daughter's beautiful, hairless pussy.

Though Louisa was the only woman he'd ever been with, there wasn't a moment of hesitation before he crossed the line with Jodie. His beautiful daughter. He watched her face as he entered her. She opened her mouth and moaned softly as she felt his purple cock head parting her pussy lips. He couldn't believe how tight she felt compared to Louisa.

Her father's cock didn't stretch her out the way her brother, grandfather or even Steve did. But because it was her dear, sweet and loving father, it felt much more special than any of theirs. She felt him sliding himself into her pussy, giving her exactly what they both needed.

"Oh fuck, you're so much tighter than your mother," Patrick groaned. He started thrusting his hips gently. God, she felt just like Louisa did at that age.

"You feel so good, Dad," she encouraged. "Give it to me, fuck me, I need you." She locked her eyes on her father's and stared at him with a love he hadn't felt from her in years.

"Dad needs you too, baby. You're so fucking beautiful, honey."

She wrapped her arms and legs around him, giving herself to her father. Tightening her pussy against his six inches of hard, beautiful dick. "That's it, Dad. God, you feel so good inside me."

He started breathing harder now, thrusting faster. "Fuck, baby. Oh fuck, you feel so good."

"You can cum inside me, Dad. Give it all to me," she pleaded. She joined in the thrusting, squeezing him tighter inside her body.

"Oh, oh Jodie..." he groaned. "You're gonna make me..."

"Yes, fuck me, cum in me, give it all to me, Daddy." She kissed him on his open, panting mouth.

He kissed her back, tasting her mouth, feeling her tongue brushing against his own. He felt his cock throbbing. He thrust himself as deep into his daughter's willing pussy as he could, and let himself explode inside her.

They moaned in unison as Patrick shot his seed into Jodie's pussy. Jodie's pussy was coated with incestuous cum for the third time that day from the third man in her family. She knew she had saved the best for last. She kissed him deeply, holding him as close to her as she could, breathing in the scent of his body.

Patrick felt himself melting into his daughter's warm, loving embrace. He kissed her in return. "Holy shit," he sighed. "I can't believe that just happened."

"I can't, either. Not exactly." She kissed him again. "You needed this, Dad. Deserved it, really."

He agreed. "Thank you, beautiful." He pulled out and lay on the floor bedside her and tried to catch his breath.

"It's just not fair that everyone else got to have this before you."

He frowned. "What do you mean?"

Might as well rip off the bandaid. "Well, Grandpa fucked me this morning, then I fucked Todd after that. And that was a day after he and Mom first did it. Oh, and he fucked Grandma at the same time that Mom was fucking Grandpa last night."

Patrick sat up. "No. No way. You're kidding, right?"

Jodie sat up and felt his cum starting to leak from her. "It's the OJ. It made us all lose our minds. Todd thinks it's contaminated." She slipped her shirt off and unhooked her bra. "But you didn't have any! Which made me feel extra super special and sexy."

She slipped her bra off and slipped between her Dad's legs on all fours. She lowered her head towards his wet, soft cock and took him into her mouth.

Patrick was still too shocked to speak. All this was going on, under the roof of his house? Right under his nose? At least it was only 2 days of it, by the sounds. And apart from himself, they were all under the influence of...fucking contaminated organic orange juice? But he was a part of it now, too, he supposed. This weird, incestuous, free-love family. And holy shit, his daughter's mouth felt so fucking good.

She swallowed his soft cock, taking his full dick into her mouth. She savored the taste of their combined juices - his cum and her pussy juice. She sucked and licked her father clean, swallowing it all gleefully. She teased his cockhead with her tongue, coaxing it back to life.

"Oh, oh fuck, baby," he groaned. "Just like that, Jodie. Suck your Daddy's cock hard again."

Jodie didn't have to work for long before she felt her father's cock starting to grow in her mouth. She moaned a quick "Mm-hmm" of encouragement and began bobbing her head up and down on his hard cock. She was able to take him all the way to the base without gagging, so she took the opportunity to do that for a while.

"Feels so fucking good," Patrick moaned and ran his fingers through her long, soft hair.

Jodie's jaw and tongue were starting to get tired, so she reluctantly withdrew her Dad's cock from her mouth. She was immediately grabbed by her Dad's large, soft hands. He put a hand on each cheek and pulled her up to his face. She kissed him as ferociously as he kissed her, feeding her tongue to him and sucking his when he thrust it towards her. They moaned breathlessly, feeding on the passion they felt for each other.

She made out with her Dad for a few minutes, then she shifted and thrust her tits in her Dad's face.

He accepted the offering, licking and sucking her nipples, covering them in his saliva. Madly, hungrily making out with her tits. They were so fucking beautiful. So firm, so perky, so tasty. He coated them with so much saliva, they shone in the fading summer light.

"So much better than Mom's, aren't they?" Jodie teased.

"Mmmm-hmmm," he replied, sucking hard on her left nipple.

"Todd and Grandpa think so, too. And they think my pussy's so much tighter than hers, too."

"Mmm," he agreed again.

She ran her fingers through his hair, caressing him while he ravaged her breasts. "Did it turn you on when I told you I fucked them both?"

He grabbed her ass and squeezed it hard. "Mmmm," he replied, just having switched to her right nipple.

"Mmm, of course it did. And I bet it turned you on when I told you they fucked Mom and Grandma, too. Didn't it?"

He thrust his hips, searching for her pussy with his achingly hard dick. He groaned in the affirmative again.

She slid down on his hunting cock, feeling his hot hardness parting her lips and spreading her tight walls again. "Me, too, Dad. And I felt so, so bad for you." She took him all the way inside her. "All of them, sucking and fucking without my poor Dad." She started bouncing on him, riding her Dad's dick. "You were missing out on all the fun."

He grunted, still with a mouthful of delicious young breast. He squeezed her ass in time with her movements. He could feel himself fucking his own cum out of her tight, wet pussy. It trickled down his balls and dripped onto the carpet beneath them.

"But I made things right, didn't I? I let you join in, I let you fuck me, I told you the big family secret." She held his head tight against her tits.

"Mmmm-hmmm," he moaned. He released her breast from his mouth. "Good girl, Jodie."

She moaned. Goosebumps quickly broke out on her arms and legs. She fucked him faster, eager for more of her father's approval.

"Good girl," he repeated. "Dad's so proud of you, honey. Such a good girl..."

"Oooh fuck," she moaned. She arched her back, leaning away from him. She reached between her legs and touched herself while they fucked.

Patrick started thrusting in time with her bouncing. He gripped her ass hard and watched her tight young body bouncing. "You're Dad's favorite, baby."

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Jodie squealed.

"Always have been. Always will be," he grunted.

"Ooooh, fuck me, Dad," she squealed. "I'm gonna cum, you're gonna make me cum."

Patrick watched her face flush red. He felt her tight pussy grow even tighter, pulsing and clenching around his hard dick. He watched her perky tits bounce in his face, nipples hard as stone. He saw her abs tensing before the impending release. Her fingers worked her clit faster and faster while they thrust their bodies into each other.

"Cum for me, Jodie. Cum for Dad," he cooed.

That pushed her over the edge. She squealed and moaned as her body convulsed on her father's cock. Electric waves of pleasure washed over her body, and she surrendered to them, letting her mind go blank while the orgasmic bliss took control of her.

Patrick fucked his daughter as hard as he could, prolonging her orgasm. "That's it. Good girl," he grunted, trying to fight off his own impending orgasm. "Good girl, Jodie. Cum for Dad."

The haze of euphoria lifted and Jodie found herself still in her father's lap. He'd slowed his humping to a minimum, sliding in and out of her so slowly. She kissed him and wrapped her arms around him, holding him as tight as possible.

Patrick moaned into his daughter's open mouth and sucked her tongue. He slowed his thrusts to a stop.

Jodie already guessed what her Dad was going to say next. "You're ready to go join the others. Aren't you?"

He smiled his gentle smile and nodded. "Think they'll be happy to see me? Have me join them?"

Jodie kissed him. "Of course. We're family." She climbed off her Dad's still-hard cock and offered a hand to help him stand. He took it and stood with a loud grunt of effort.

They left their clothes behind. She held his hand and stopped in the kitchen first. She opened the fridge and poured the last of the orange juice into a glass, then tipped it into the sink.

Patrick frowned. He was always against wasting food. "What are you doing that for?"

"So they don't know you didn't drink the juice. That can just be our little secret." She winked.

"Of course. Good thinking, darling." He admired his little girl - and not just her tight, young body. She'd always impressed him with her resourcefulness, and this was yet another example. He caressed the small of her back.

Jodie held his hand and led the way upstairs. They walked into the orgy in progress in the master bedroom. John was fucking Louisa in doggystyle while she ate June's pussy, and June was sucking Todd's cock. Todd announced their arrival, and immediately Patrick and Jodie were greeted with open arms, and open legs.

****

General Davidson walked into the command center in the middle of the Pine Grove military installation. Dozens of officers sat at their desks, each studying a monitor displaying a live feed of various rooms in countless civilian houses.

"Progress report, Chapman," he ordered.

Samantha removed her headphones and spun her chair to face General Davidson. "I think we're in the clear with the Harkin household, sir," she was pleased to advise. "They all seem to think it's orange juice the mother bought a few days ago. None of them have even mentioned the air freshener."

"And what about the father?"

"Confirmed under the influence as of 21 minutes ago, sir. Which means that's all members across all three generations confirmed exposed and infected."

"Details."

"Oh. Yes. He was approached by his daughter, and showed signs of influence within minutes of exposure. They proceeded to engage in coitus in the study. Four minutes ago, the pair joined the rest of the family." She gestured towards the screen, where the Harkin family orgy was very much underway. Patrick and Todd were double-teaming Jodie, meanwhile John and June were taking turns licking Louisa's cunt.

"Any homosexual activity?"

"Just between the mother and grandmother so far, sir."

"Hmm. Increase the dosage on both the father and son, see if we can't get them to cross the line, too."

"Sir," she acknowledged.

"Good work, Sergeant. Have the full report on my desk by 1700 tomorrow."

Samantha nodded. "Sir."

General Davidson was pleased. With the Harkins now fully under the influence, over 35% of Pine Grove's civilian population were exhibiting symptoms of the incest-inducing aphrodisiac. In less than two weeks, the experiment had surpassed the threshold and could now proceed to active development, then mass production.

If the drug had these kinds of effects on a town as diverse as Pine Grove, there would be no way the government could refuse approving it for use on enemy populations in combat zones. It was nonlethal, with no lasting physical side effects. Hell, they'd even concede the "incest factor" is preferable to collateral damage from drone strikes and the like. Even the goddamn peace-loving hippies would have to concede: they were making love, not war.