Pine Grove Experiment: The Harkins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June moaned with delight as she watched, heard, felt and tasted her daughter's orgasm thanks to her hard-working tongue. "You're so beautiful when you climax, sweetheart."

Todd released her nipple just long enough to add "She's right, Mom," before resuming sucking it even harder.

Louisa smiled and thanked them. She took her mother's hand and guided her back to the pillow, laying on her back. Todd made room for his Grandma, who was now between him and his Mom. Louisa now worked on positioning him between his grandmother's legs. She grabbed his revived erection and lined it up with June's dripping wet opening.

Todd let his mother slide his cock into Grandma's pussy. She then grabbed his hips and started fucking her with his dick. Slow and steady, so he could feel every inch of her insides.

Louisa put her head down near her mother's crotch while her son fucked her. She licked her mother's clit just as June had done to her. Her mother's cunt tasted mustier, stronger than her own. She flicked her Mom's clit up and down, and groped her tits with one hand.

June thrust her hips, moaning and groaning with delight while her grandson fucked her and her daughter licked her. "Oooh lord," she moaned.

Louisa and Todd didn't have to work too long until June came, squeezing Todd's cock inside her while her body spasmed. Louisa eased off her licking until her mother caught her breath again. She didn't want to overwhelm her Mom.

Feeling his Grandma cum only made Todd want to fuck her harder. He steadily picked up his pace, building up to pounding her pussy. He watched his Mom start licking Grandma's clit again. The sight of it turned him on even more than he already was.

They fucked like that for five more minutes before Todd felt himself building towards orgasm again. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," he announced.

"Cum inside me again, darling," June begged.

"Yes baby, shoot it all into Grandma's cunt," Louisa agreed. She was sad she'd missed it last night, but was beyond excited she could watch it this morning instead.

Seconds later, Todd thrust his cock deep inside his Grandma's pussy and felt himself unload his cum inside her, pumping his seed into her while his Mom made her cum again. June's pussy walls tightened around him as they came together, milking every last drop out of his hard, young dick. Louisa moaned, still licking June's clit while she watched Todd's cock throb and pulse with each spurt of cum.

When he was done, Todd collapsed at the foot of his bed, utterly exhausted. He watched his Mom slide between Grandma's legs and start eating his cum out of her hairy old pussy. Sticking her tongue deep inside the vagina that had birthed her, searching for the cum of her only son. June was moaning, telling Louisa how good it felt.

Just as her mother had done for her, Louisa delivered a mouthful of Todd's cum to June. They kissed, exchanging semen and saliva. Their bodies were close, but June squeezed her tighter. They grinded their hips together, gearing up for more.

Todd felt completely unnecessary at that point. Besides, his dick was drained. He was going to need sustenance before he'd be able to perform again. He picked up his boxers and crept from his bedroom, leaving his Mom and Grandma to explore each other in peace.

****

Todd heard his grandfather snoring before he even entered the kitchen. If Grandma was right about what she saw, Jodie must have really worn him out.

Well, turns out Grandma was right. Grandpa was sitting nude in the kitchen chair. Clothes littered the floor. Todd quietly opened the fridge and poured himself a glass of the incest-inducing OJ. If Grandpa could fuck Mom last night and Jodie this morning, maybe it was also performance-enhancing. When he was done, there was only enough left for one more serving.

Not wanting to risk waking Grandpa any more than he already had, Todd took his glass and ventured into the living room.

Jodie was naked on the couch Todd had shared with his mother the previous morning. She looked up from her phone, making no effort to cover herself. "Good morning, bro."

Aside from the fact she was nude, she was acting completely normal. She was even performing their favorite in-joke: making fun of badly-written sibling dialog in TV shows.

"Oh hey there, sis," Todd joined in. "Did you have a good time with our Grandpa earlier, sis? He looks very worn out."

She kept scrolling through her phone. "Yeah, it was great. I sure hope my boyfriend Steve won't be jealous if he finds out." Still committed to the bit. She showed him a photo of a cute dog playing in the snow.

"Aaaw!" Todd finished his juice and sat down beside his naked sister. He still wasn't sure if he wanted to make a move on her or not, let alone if she would be receptive.

"So, are you up for a round, or...?" She looked at him and smiled sweetly.

"Oh God...I'm already so exhausted after Mom and Grandma..." he sighed, the regret on his face immeasurable.

"Hmm...I don't believe you," she grinned. She reached out and grabbed her brother's cock, which was quickly starting to rise again.

"Well, if you insist." He grinned and grabbed one of her perky tits.

Jodie yanked Todd's boxers down and liberated his stiffening cock, still glistening with Grandma's pussy juices. "Nice and thick, just like Grandpa." She stroked him enthusiastically, watching his foreskin hide and reveal his thick purple head.

Todd massaged his sister's breasts, feeling the firm flesh beneath his fingers bounce back each time he relaxed his fingers. He plucked at her nipples, getting them hard.

She shifted on the couch, leaning over and lowering her mouth towards his cock. She took him into her mouth, licking the incestuous sex juices she found there. She tasted her brother and her grandmother simultaneously, and the taste added fuel to her flaming lust.

He felt her tongue moving in circles around his head, then she moved onto deepthroating - wrapping her lips tightly around his shaft, sliding her soft lips down his hard dick, taking him all the way to the hilt.

She slid her talented mouth up and down her brother's hard cock, building up in speed. He gathered her hair into a ponytail and facefucked his sister, thrusting his cock all the way down her throat. She gagged happily on his cock. Her eyes teared up as her brother fucked her mouth relentlessly.

He released her when he felt an orgasm welling within him. Thick strands of spit ran from her lips to his cock. "Jesus, Jode. You've got a great mouth on you."

"Thanks." She kissed him deeply on the mouth, sharing his taste and her spit with her brother. He sucked her talented tongue, swallowing her spit and his own salty precum. She pulled him down on top of her. He lay on his sister's svelte body, making out with her on the same couch he'd fucked their chubby Mom.

She reached between their bodies, gripping his slippery, saliva-covered cock. He allowed her to guide his hardness into her bald, wet pussy. They groaned in unison as he entered her. He thrust deep into her, relishing his Grandpa's sloppy seconds.

She fucked his thick cock, grinding her pussy against his pubic bone. She grabbed his ass, controlling the speed and depth of his thrusts. He surrendered control to his baby sister, content to simply moan and enjoy the feeling of her tight, hungry pussy.

Jodie fucked her brother's body into her pussy, bumping him into her throbbing clit. She thrust him into herself faster, panting fast as she got closer to orgasm. She stopped kissing him and started groaning constantly. Her eyelids fluttered the closer she got to climax.

"Oooh fuuuuuuck!" she squealed as she came. Her legs quivered and her pussy clenched and her eyes rolled back in her head. Her brother kept fucking her at the pace she set, feeling her tight walls grow even tighter around his thick, pounding cock.

Jodie was still floating in a cloud of bliss when Todd withdrew his cock from her pussy. He sat back on the couch spread-eagled and pulled his sister into a standing position in front of him. He spun her around and bent her over.

Jodie obliged and looked behind at his handsome, smiling face. His eyes were fixed on her ass as she wiggled it in his face, then she lowered herself, sitting in her brother's lap. She felt his cock parting her wet lips again and she sighed with pleasure at the feeling of him filling her up with his meat.

Todd watched his sister's tight and tidy bald pussy devour his dick from behind. He grabbed her soft, round, fit ass and squeezed her cheeks with both hands.

"I never noticed how good your ass was before," he confessed. Sure, all his friends would tease him by saying how hot his sister was, but he thought they were just being assholes. Now he could recognize there was truth behind their taunts.

"I'm glad. It woulda been gross. Y'know, before today." She started bouncing up and down on his cock.

"But not anymore?" He started thrusting as well, eyes locked on her behind.

"Nope, you can look and play with me all you want."

"Same goes," he assured her. "And fuck, you're so tight."

"And you're pretty fucking thick." Still bouncing on his cock, tits bouncing with nobody to watch them. Hands gripping his legs for balance.

He slid his hands up and down her smooth, soft, flawless back. He traced his fingers around the outside of the flower tattoo adorning her right shoulder blade. It was a hibiscus, maybe. "When'd you get this one done?"

"Maybe two years ago? Roughly. Before Steve, at least." Was this weird, chatting about tattoos and her boyfriend while she rode her brother's dick reverse cowgirl in the living room? Yeah, definitely. But it was fun, and he just felt so good.

"It's nice. Cute. Suits you, I mean." He leaned forward and grabbed her tits, squeezing them hard.

"Thanks." She looked back and smiled. "You look good, too. Maybe now I get why all my friends had crushes on you during high school. With the bit of stubble, hair a little longer, you don't look so uptight, it's good."

"Maybe I'll keep it up then." He kissed the middle of her back and started thrusting harder.

"Getting close?" She matched his thrusts. Their bodies collided with wet smacking sounds that almost drowned out Grandpa's snores in the kitchen.

"Maybe." He squeezed her tits harder, gripping them constantly. Her soft moan of pain-pleasure only brought him closer. "Where do you want it, Jode?"

"Just cum inside me, it's fine."

That didn't sound like she wanted it there. "Tell me where you want it, sis." Not asking.

"Cum in my mouth," she relented.

He let go of her tits and stopped fucking her. She leapt off his cock and fell to her knees in front of him. He started jerking his cock for her, his eyes locked on hers.

"That's it, jerk it for me," she encouraged, rubbing and squeezing her tits for him. She licked his balls sensually, staring up at him.

"Suck it, Jode. Just the tip." He moved his hand down his shaft, only jerking the lower half. She did as he ordered and sucked his tip, swirling her tongue around in circles. Eyes forever locked on his.

"Oh fuck, that's it, Jode. I'm gonna-" he moaned. His body twitched and his cock throbbed. He groaned long and loud as pleasure washed over his body.

Jodie felt his cock pulse, then spray a rope of cum into her hungry mouth. Again and again and again. She slowed her licking and started sliding her mouth down his shaft, taking more of him into her mouth. His dick gradually stopped unloading into her mouth, so she released it. She swallowed her brother's thick, tasty cum with a contented "Mmmmm..." Way less bitter than Steve's.

Todd was still catching his breath. "Fuck, Jode."

"You just did, babe," she grinned, way too amused by her own joke. Her hair was disheveled, her mascara was smeared and streaking. Her face was flushed and her whole body glistened with a fine layer of sweat. She felt like a mess, but she had never looked more beautiful to Todd.

"And you were great. Thanks for... convincing me."

"Any time, bro. I'm gonna hop in the shower now, make myself look a bit more presentable again. I'd say you're free to join me, but..."

"But you just took all I can give for a while, yep." He reached out both hands and helped her to her feet. "I'll be up in, like, an hour, when I can walk again. Have fun."

"Oh and if you see anyone else, don't you fucking dare let them have any more fun without me." She collected her phone and disappeared. Todd heard her soft footsteps up the stairs and was left alone with nothing but his thoughts. And Grandpa's snores. Actually, a nap right now wouldn't be a bad idea...

****

Patrick pulled his SUV into the driveway a little after 5:30. He killed the engine and sighed. He pulled his glasses off and rubbed his face. Another work day done, and now it's back to the very full house. And tonight would be just like every other night, with barely a moment's peace. What he would give for just one night home alone without the kids, the in-laws. Hell, even the wife.

He put his glasses back on and groaned getting out of the car. Jesus, when did he get so fucking old? All through his twenties, he made those grunts and groans as a joke, but these days it felt like he couldn't move without the extra grunts of effort. Happens to everyone, he supposed. After he consoled himself about the relentless passage of time, he psyched himself up to finally go inside the house that felt less and less "his" by the day.

"Evenin', Dad!" Jodie greeted him with such enthusiasm, he was immediately suspicious. Especially since it felt like she was waiting by the front door until he came in.

He didn't have the energy for the full dance, so he cut to the chase. "What do you want, honey?"

Jodie had the briefest moment of hesitation, but she was determined to follow her plan. "Nothing, honest."

He raised his eyebrows, not buying it.

"I'm serious! I was just glad to see you again. You rushed off this morning, so it feels like it's been ages since I saw you last." She shrugged. "So, how was work?"

He waved his hand lazily. "Same shit, different day."

Jodie started walking towards the kitchen and kept talking to guide her Dad to follow. "Boring's better than bad, like you always say."

"Hey. Weren't you going over to Steve's place straight after work tonight? And where is everybody?"

"One question at a time, jeez. Steve says he's got some family thing he forgot about." She started to wonder if his Mom had bought some organic oranges recently. "Everyone else's upstairs. I sent 'em away to give you a chance to rest for a bit. Decompress, y'know?"

"That's awful kind, Jodie. Not like you at all," he joked.

She was glad to see a smile on his face. "Can I getcha some OJ? I think there's enough left for one more glass?"

"Thanks, but you know I can't." He patted his stomach. "Ulcers."

Shit. She'd forgotten about that. "Shit. I forgot." Now what was she going to do?

"That's okay, really."

"But, surely one glass wouldn't hurt? Right?"

He chuckled. "It definitely would, Jodie." He ran a hand through his hair, where the pepper was waging a losing war against salt. "Anyway, I should head upstairs, get changed."

Shit shit shit. "What if I said no?"

"Jodie, what the hell's with you tonight?"

"It would've been so much easier if you just drank the juice..." she whispered.

"Huh?"

"Nothing. It's just..." She sighed. "Okay, there was something I wanted to talk to you about, but..." she gestured around the kitchen, where she's fucked her Grandpa about 10 hours ago. "Here's maybe not the best place. Can we go to your study?"

Patrick agreed, but he was apprehensive. He felt like he was being led into an ambush of some kind. Jodie followed him down the hall to the study. "So long as I'm not writing any checks," he tried to joke.

"No, Dad," she groaned. "You can relax."

He opened the door and leaned against the desk. Jodie followed him and shut the door behind her. "Mind telling me what this is all about now, honey?"

She paused, trying to recall the words from her mentally-prepared speech. "I just feel like you've been left out of the family lately. We've all been doing stuff together, and you've just kinda been going to work and coming home and that's all." The words came out in a rush. She plucked at a loose thread on her orange crop top.

He smiled without humor. "Tell me about it."

She stepped closer to him. "So I arranged some daddy/daughter time for us together." She hadn't called him "Daddy" since she was about 11 years old, but in the moment, it felt right.

Patrick studied his daughter - her movements, her tone. Her smiling face. Her eyes. Her long brown hair. Her lips. Her tight clothes, hugging her tight, young body. Her perky breasts. How had she grown up to be such a beautiful young woman? And when? And good god in heaven, why was he checking her out like this? What had come over him? He never even looked at other women; he'd always been a loyal, loving husband.

Jodie draped her arms over her father's shoulders. "So? Whaddya say, Dad?" She smiled mischievously. "Don't you wanna spend some quality time with your only daughter?"

Patrick placed his trembling hands on his daughter's hips. There's no way she was actually flirting with him, but it was fun to pretend. "Never could say no to a beautiful young woman," he replied with a complete lack of confidence. He clenched the muscles in his legs to try and suppress the inappropriate erection that was threatening to take shape in his pants. But fuck, she smelled good. Fresh, with lingering notes of lavender from the kitchen air freshener.

Jodie smiled and hugged her father. She pressed her body hard against his, making sure he'd be able to feel her tits pressing into him. Her heart was racing, butterflies were in her stomach, and her crotch was already tingling and moist. She desperately needed this to work. Both for her family and for her insatiable pussy.

Patrick hugged her in return, praying that she wouldn't be able to feel the beginnings of his hard-on. Flirting was harmless, but if she felt that, the fun would be over in an instant.

"So, what did you have in mind, sweetheart?" He let go of his highly affectionate daughter and she stepped back.

Ideally, it would've involved an orange juice and an easy fuck. But no, now somehow she was going to have to work out a way to seduce her father without the aid of the spiked juice. "I don't really know. Something that would help you relax would be best. You've been working so hard for so long, I just want to help poor Dad relax." She put her hands on his chest and rubbed his torso gently.

Patrick found his hands were once again resting on his sweet daughter's hips. He squeezed softly, admiring her figure once again. And those short shorts only made it easier for him. Jesus, what the fuck was wrong with him? This was his fucking daughter just trying to do something nice, and here he was checking out her body. Wondering just how smooth her skin felt, how firm her tits must feel. How great her mouth would feel sliding up and down his-

"Something on your mind, Dad?" That was so much easier than expected. A girl like Jodie could always tell when a guy was checking her out, daydreaming about what she could do with her body, what he could do to it. Something in their eyes, the way they lingered on her body. Not just quick glances.

Jodie's voice snapped Patrick out of his inappropriate daydreams. "What? Umm, sorry, I was..."

"I know what you were doing, Dad." She let that hang in the air for a moment. Build some tension. "And it's okay. I don't mind. Really."

Surely she didn't actually know what he was thinking. There was no way he was going to volunteer that information, either. "What are you talking about, Jodie?"

"Come on, don't be shy. You can say it."