Pining for a Roommate

Story Info
Following an amazing first time, Anne daydreams of Megan.
1k words
3.73
2.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zalty
Zalty
83 Followers

Focusing on anything was impossible. Anna couldn't keep her mind off of the night before. Megan was so... not just big, she was beyond describing. It made her mind fuzzy just thinking about it, to say nothing of the fire between her thighs. "Megan..." she whispered as, yet again, her hand drifted down. She caught herself and, for the third time, tried to focus on the lecture she was sitting in. She hadn't gotten anything out of it so far, and soon resigned herself to the fact that wasn't going to change. She could afford to miss class today.

Unfortunately, that left her with a lot of free time at home. Stepping lightly into the apartment, she called out to Megan, wondering if she was around. No answer. She tried knocking on her door and still got nothing. More alone time. Well, there was only one way this could go, wasn't there. Smirking a little to herself, Anne went to her room and shut the door. Her eyes fell on the box she kept her 'toys' in. She slid it out from under her bed and opened it. She paused and checked the ground. The little tuft of lint she left stuck in the lid had fallen out. Did Megan...? She found the tuft, lying on the carpet, inconspicuous. Maybe not, but... If Megan had looked inside the box... Anne's face flushed hot, her chest tightening.

Putting the thought away for the moment, she tugged to box toward herself and eyed the contents. On top was her favorite, Maximus. Fourteen inches of latex horse- she didn't have a thing for horse dicks, it was just easier to find a dildo this size in novelty shapes- and almost three inches thick. It still paled in comparison to Megan's monster in both aspects though, but if she was seriously considering taking her- now that she was sober- she would need to take some safety measures.

Her eye fell on one item in the box, the smallest of her dildos, the first one. How she had changed since then. Setting Maximus aside, she let her mind wander briefly. The little pink tube had once been a reminder of how... different she was. Too small to please her. But with time, she had learned to control her muscles to make even something that small feel just right.

Today, that small dildo, tiny against her immense frame, was a source of pride for Anne. She smiled down at it. Yeah, she could take Maximus without pain, but she was still tight. Her inner muscles could wring out a cock smaller than this if she needed, yet relax enough to allow a baseball bat passage. And thanks to the internet, she knew that if she really was desperate, she would readily find a willing suitor somewhere out there. She was confident, unfazed by the problems that had plagued her teen self.

Although, sitting here now, she suddenly wasn't sure if the internet could really be the solution she had thought. She had tasted something last night. She had some feelings for Megan. And sure, maybe they wouldn't pan out, but she didn't think this was something you could just force by finding some hot guy (or girl with a dick) on the internet. Well, it wasn't like she was going to figure that out by thinking about it. Right now, what she needed was a good stretch.

She lifted Maximus out of the box and let Pinky fall back where it had lain before. Nice as it would be to use the little guy, she had a mission here. She was going to take Megan's massive dick as soon as possible, and for that, she had to test her limits. The next order of business would be ordering an even bigger dildo. If they even existed.

Smiling to herself, and bringing the image of Megan's cute, embarrassed face to her mind, she stood the huge phallus up and lined her snatch up to its head, teasing herself atop it until her juices flowed.

"Megan," she breathed softly, bucking her hips against the latex propped up by her hands. "Ooh, Megan~" Her thighs flexed as she lowered herself. The dildo bent under her weight, resisting the tight entrance of her folds, but it couldn't resist her impossible strength. She moaned, the tremendous mountain range of her back shifting beneath her skin as her whole body tightened upon insertion. "Fffuck Megan, you're so big..." She imagined Megan squirming under her, moaning about how tight she was, and her arousal leaped. Her inner muscles tightened, the dildo squeaking in protest as she compressed its already dense material.

Muscles danced as she bobbed up and down. The dildo firmly nestled within her, she allowed her hands to fondle her breasts, kneading the softest part of her body, teasing herself to even higher highs. Megan would learn, she was sure, how to press her buttons like this. And she couldn't wait to learn how to please Megan. She shivered, goosebumps rising on her skin as she visualized her roomie pinned under her, giving in to the throes of passion as they had the night before, but now connected as never before. "Ooh, so gooooood!" She hunched over, abs rippling as a roaring orgasm washed through her, wringing the fake dick inside her for its nonexistent load.

Anne placed her trembling hands on the ground and sat, heaving, for several minutes, coming down from her explosive high. The intensity of her orgasms was one of the many perks of the kegels she did regularly. She eventually lowered herself onto her side and enjoyed the warm afterglow for a while. She thought she spotted a shadow moving under her door when she finally got up to clean herself. She might have imagined it, but if Megan had been listening in, hmmmm~

Anne giggled at the thought. Being admired, fantasized about... It was one of the most empowering feelings in the world. Seeing that cock, so hard for her the night before... That had filled her with more pride than any of her many trophies had. She never gave much thought to fate, but the two had been practically made for each other, so much the other's type. It made her chest flutter a little.

Friends with benefits... Well, they would just see about that, wouldn't they?

Zalty
Zalty
83 Followers