Pink - I'm Not Sleeping

Story Info
A brother sees his sister in his dreams.
3.1k words
4.23
23.4k
36
6

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_22b
Red_22b
205 Followers

This is a purely fictional story based around well publicised events. For those looking for true facts and reality, please move on. All people engaging in sexual activity are 18 or over.

Part II is in progress

13 July 1985 is the strongest memory I have of our father. He was a keen, well known session musician and played guitar for a number of well known artists. Such was his catalogue of clients, he had been given VIP tickets to Live Aid, which was happening that day.

We set off in our red Ford Granada to Wembley. I had just turned 18 and, for a boy from a village in the Cotswolds, the thought of seeing the twin towers of old Wembley stadium itself made me excited enough. It took us AGES to get there, such as the congestion in London. Dad had arranged to park Miles from the stadium in a friend's driveway, where we were to stay the night, after the show finished.

This was also where we were to meet my 19 year old sister Chloe, and her boyfriend from university, Matt, whom I had met before and seemed very sure of himself. Dad and him got on well because he was a pretty good musician, hence meeting Chloe whilst doing a music degree. The similarities there ended. Where he was quite straight laced and knew every technical detail there was to know about music, Dad had taught us at an early age to play and read, but mostly to enjoy making music - "If you feel it, play it" was his motto.

####

My sister, Chloe Chambers.

Where to start. She and I have done it all together. Where other siblings have rivalry, we just have a pact, a force of oneness. Us against the world, my 5ft 4, blond haired, soprano voiced, rock goddess, "little", big sister with her face that always seems to smile. People always wanted us to join their band because of our synchronicity. However, where she is a born star, I'm not interested, I just want to leave school and drive a truck. I am an ok drummer, but my sister was, and still is a musical genius, equally comfortable thrashing a guitar and screaming at the top of her code, or playing classical music on the piano. She can even out-drum me!

She just lives and breathes music and is lady in waiting to take over the world with her sweet, angelic persona, and her band. 3 guys and a girl, I regularly remind them that they literally are 3 decent weirdo musicians who have somehow convinced their hot friend to write most of the songs and be amazing up front. Rufus, their drummer (real name Robin) quickly points out I'm the weirdo referring to his sister as "Hot".

She loves Pink Floyd, as does Dad. I call her Pink, the somewhat hopeless star from their concept album and movie, The Wall. I have very fond memories of the three of us playing all their songs from everything back as far as Piper At The Gates Of Dawn. Dad said that Chloe knew every lyric, chord and note to that album, before she could form sentences. But overwhelmingly, I remember us playing Wish You Were Here and Comfortably Numb, which was her favourite. If only we'd known then how poignant that song would become.

Me? I'm Adam Chambers. 6ft 2, I play rugby and the drums. I have long, brown hair. I'm happily quite dull.

####

Live Aid.

Live Aid will always be remembered as one of the greatest experiences of my life. It's been well documented over the decades since, just how good it was. Queen, stealing the show which had previously been stolen by U2's 12 minute rendition of Bad. It was just as Bono reappeared from the crowd that I looked around to my sister, only to see her stood in front of Matt with her head turned to him in a deep kiss, with his hands quite clearly up her pink boob-tube, part-hidden by her denim jacket. I wanted to fucking kill him. 'That's my sister, you cunt!' I screamed in my head. Then, all of a sudden, she opened her eyes and we lock our gaze as she pulls his hands back into the light. All through everything else that day, Bowie, McCartney and even the majesty of Freddie Mercury and Queen, this image boiled my anger. Not for my want to feel my sister up, but the fact that she was MY sister, MY Chloe. That was the ending to a chapter of my life, as the sibling I had faced life's battles with - Dad's countless rehab spells and Mum's illness - was now a grown woman who was making her own life.

The concert ended, and Dad had bumped into an old pal who invited us to an after party, Matt was getting seriously pissed off as they hadn't taken him into account and there was simply no room for him in the limousine.

"What the fuck am I to do, while you go play the rock star at the after party? It's not like you are important enough that any of them asked you to perform with them today!", Matt spewed venomously. Again, I wanted to kill him as my Dad had worked hard to get us our plush house in the countryside and put his daughter through University. I'll always blame Matt for what would later unfold with Dad - perhaps wrongly. Anyway, I digress.

"There's no security pass for you so a taxi will pick you up, take you back to where we're staying and you can calm the fuck down."

"I'LL JUST FUCKING DRIVE HOME!" Spewed the Matt-Twatt.

"Don't be so stupid, you've been drinking. Please sleep on the sofa tonight I'll make it up to you", pleaded Chloe, to try and deflate the growing ball of tension as he was bundled into the cab and sent on his way.

####

The After-Party

We were taken in a limo to a big party boat on the Thames, which was owned by a Rock star who I won't name. In among all the cocaine and alcohol, the owner approached my Dad and gave him a warm, loving embrace. Noticing Chloe and I, he makes such a fuss of us, making us feel at home. Then he says, "This party is appalling, Darling. We need music, you'll play of course?"

And so, in front of the great and good of Rock n Roll (some not so good), Dad, Chloe and I play a half hour set of various artists hits. Dad on Bass, me on the drums and Chloe on guitar and vocals, FUCKING killing it! As all that the drummer traditionally sees are the bums of the band before him, I couldn't help but notice the shapely sight of my sister in denim and think, 'Matt must be fuming back at the house. I bet he thought he would be buried balls deep in my sister by now'. Chloe's life would change after that night, in every way possibly. Not least when someone from a well known record label gave Dad his card for her.

As suddenly as we got there, Mum, seeing the ever increasing amount of drugs and debauchery going about, said it was time to leave.

Back at the house, everyone was buzzing about the day we'd had, and the surreal after party too. Except Matt, who kept trying to get Chloe on her own. Dad insisted that Matt was welcome to stay, as long as he knew there was no way in hell he would let him sleep with Chloe. On hearing this, he was so pissed off, "Sure I'll drive home if you don't really want me here", he moaned. "You're not driving home, you've been in it all day. And I see you've had 4 tins of my beer too" Dad replied, and eventually it was agreed that on threat of death he should try to get into Chloe's room, he would sleep on the sofa. I thought 'he surely knows that my father knew enough people who could actually make death happen, to behave'.

Waking during the night, I woke to hear muffled moaning. Not loud, just a high pitched, intermittent whimper and then silence. Again, I heard a faint yelp that confirmed to me that sex was happening. Quietly, I went out onto the landing and could hear a bed headboard lightly banging, from the other end of the landing where both Chloe's, and the room my parents were in, was situated. 'Surely they're not that brazen', I thought. A quick look down the stairs confirmed that Matt was not where he should be, suggested they were! Almost as soon as the gentle beat of the headboard began, the noises abruptly stopped. Back in bed, I quickly went back to sleep. What with seeing Chloe's having her breasts fondled, and hearing her being fucked, my dreams were very strange indeed!

####

My Dream

A warm, velvety sensation, takes me to a pleasure no wet dream has before. It's dark, but in the half-light I see that my dream tonight is, fucking my sister. She rides me slowly, grinding her pussy on my cock. It's not inside her but I'm harder than steel as her lips are spread around it, crushing me against my abdomen. I breathe, "Chloe" but she silences me with two fingers to my lips. "Love me, Adam", she whispers, as she reaches between her legs, gripping my erection in her right hand with her left still gripping my shoulder.

I'm not huge, but her tiny hand only covered about a third of my penis as she strokes me up and down before she gently places me at her hot, slippery entrance. She pauses, gazes into my eyes and bites her bottom lip, with a deep out breath, she slowly slides down each bump and vein in my throbbing manhood. I had never had sex before, so every wet dream was different and, as she slid her tight, soaking wet pussy down my cock, she yelped, and I felt some sort of barrier as she suddenly stopped. Now, with both arms around my shoulders, she sees me looking at her pink nightie, the only piece of clothing she has on and bunched up around her waist. Then, still gripping me about a third of the way into her Vagina, she crossed her torso with her arms and lifts her nightie over her head to reveal my sister, in all her naked glory.

"Oh God, Touch me, Adam" she breathes, and taking my wrists in her hands, guides my hands to her two perfectly sized orbs. I almost cum right there as I only had felt one other pair of tits on a girl from school some time ago. These were different. Though I couldn't see much in the darkness, I knew they were the perfect size and weight to fit inside my hands, with no spillage. I lost myself cupping them, using my finger and thumb to gently tweak her hot, hard nipples.

Then, with broken breath and a moan, I feel pressure against the head of my penis and then something giving way, as she slides down on me and our pelvic bones meet as the look on her face changes to shock. She hugs me tightly round the neck and I can hear her staccato breath in my left ear.

She moves, her beautiful brown eyes now looking straight at me and she leans in for a deep, tongue heavy kiss and starts to move her hips back and forth. We're both close to our climaxes, and I can tell that this won't be a lengthy dream.

She speeds up her rhythm and I grip her hips, caressing the rounded, fleshy rump. "You're going to make me cum", I hiss, but she just bounces and keeps her beat. Again, increasing her grip on my shoulders now with both hands and sitting back further. A car's light across the road engulfs the room in light as I watch her breasts bouncing freely. Two incredibly pert mounds sitting impossibly high on her chest as if begging, "Suck me". So that's what I do. Taking my left hand from her hip, I massage her right breast while lunging at her left and take as much fleshy perfection into my mouth as I can. With my tongue, I feel where her skin gives way to meet her areola, which has tiny braille like bumps which I swirl my tongue around. I surround her nipple with my wet, hungry lips, both nipples now standing out like a bullet, and I suck hard for the very first time. I can hear Chloe's breathing stop as she clutches my head to her breast with both hands, almost suffocating me in tit. At the same time, her Vagina grips me tighter and she gently rolls her hips again. Her body spasms and she is sweating as whatever is happening her takes control. Both arms now hug my neck again as I feel something change in me.

I had been masturbating for years for that 4 or 5 pulses, quick release of pleasure. This was different. It was as if my orgasm was being born deep within me. A warmth in my heart and into my brain. The same warmth was coming from Chloe that seemed to connect where we were now joined as one, as if we were somehow sharing this one bodily sensation. My sister looked at me with a look of part fear and part ecstasy, before throwing her head back, hugging me in a death grip as the warmth within our souls spreads to my balls. She grinds her soaking wet slit on me, whilst also bouncing up and down as the once perfect rhythm collapses in deep kisses, burning hot breath and sweat. Her pussy grips me, pulsing around me, which takes me past my limit. Gripping her bum with both hands, I ejaculate deep into my sister. We both embrace, her body pressed so tightly against me that I can feel her heartbeat into my chest as her Vaginal muscles grip and release, grip and release in time with my pumping seed inside her in what now feels like one long, continuous orgasm. My subconscious brain is showing me my sperm shooting deep inside her, pooling in a small space that is dipping and pulsing in time with my ropes of cum. Her pussy walls are squeezing and releasing, while Chloe spasms and twitches before me.

And then it's over. Her head now resting on my right shoulder as we still stay embraced. I feel her lifting, and I hold her close and breathe, "I don't want to wake up". She stood, giving me my first look at her lower body where there, I see a pretty single tattoo of a piper, just above her clitoral hood. As her soft, pert, dark nippled breasts dangle before me, she leans down, kissed me and softly said, "I'm wide awake. I'm not sleeping". She then picks up her nightie and left.

####

Next Morning

I woke up, sticky after my latest nocturnal event, a regular event for a boy in his teens and feeling slightly disturbed at how real it was, and especially who it was about. I lay awake trying to make sense of it. I knew that the moaning had put her having sex in my head, and that seeing her being groped did too. Even the "I'm wide awake" was a line from U2's Bad. But why? She's my sister. The most pure thing in my life with her permanent resting happy face, now sullied by my perversion. I jumped in the shower and washed my sins away, or at least the evidence as I hear her and my parents moving around and going downstairs to have breakfast before preparing to go home. I couldn't face them though I knew I would have to.

Getting dressed and going downstairs was like Jesus with his cross. My shame was very heavy. Entering the room I noticed there was no Matt. 'Huh, he must've got what he wanted then left', I mused. Mum and Dad were both beaming with life today. As I entered the kitchen, Mum was still singing Radio GaGa from yesterday, "Morning Sunshine", she said as she kissed my head and set my breakfast in front of me. Chloe, however, seemed quite indifferent. I immediately had the irrational thought, 'SHIT! SHE KNOWS ABOUT MY LEWD DREAM', which of course, she couldn't.

Mum and Dad went for a shower now, leaving us alone in the kitchen. I asked "Where's Mr Charisma?" And she told me, "Don't, Adam, I didn't want him here after the way he spoke to Dad, so he left in the early hours". I pondered, 'Fuck, he really did fuck you then fuck off,' as Images of my naked sister in the dream flashed through my mind. Thankfully she was showered and already fully clothed in a black, high necked jumper which left everything to the imagination, and sitting with her arms folded across her chest.

As I got up to put the dishes in the sink she took them from me and said, "It's alright, I'll do those. You go finish getting ready" as if she just wanted to be alone.

I asked "Is everything alright, Pinkie?" I asked. As she nodded a response, fighting back tears.

"You know it'll be alright. Matt-Twatt knows he's punching well above his weight division with you".

"You shouldn't call him that" she grinned, before her expression went distant a again. "You are right, he can be difficult......but he's my twatt.", before she quietly added,"Thank you, Adam. I.....I don't deserve a brother like you".

Upon passing the bathroom on my way to my room, a slapping sound was emanating from within. To my horror, Dad was REALLY FUCKING MUM, as her shrieks confirmed.

"Harder, Ch....Charlie, oh God yes!", Mum wailed.

"Oh yeah Anna, you're......not worr.....ied about them hearing you now!" Dad replied.

"OH GOD, OH-OH-OOOOOOOH" shrieked Mum.

I quickly went to my room and closed the door as the slap, slap, slapping continued, putting on my Sony Walkman to try and drown it out.

This made me think things through again as I packed my bag:

If I can still hear them so clearly, how didn't they hear Chloe and Matt last night?

Could it have been them I heard last night?

It was just a dream.........Right?

Red_22b
Red_22b
205 Followers