Pink Magnolias

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy moly." Brook said when she felt me unleash my skills on her. While I was going down on Brook Jill sat up with dizzy eyes.

"What happened?" she asked. No one answered her. She was sitting there with a hand at her temple while her body wobbled. She rested for a moment or two but then she looked around at what was happening. Brook was arching her back beginning to feel what I had done to Jill. Jill looked over at Dale and decided to join them. I'm not sure what Jill was actually planning to happen but what did happen was Sally released Dale's cock and Jill got her pussy onto it and she was riding Dale while facing him.

I was busy licking Brook's pussy and that takes concentration but I did hear Jill reject Dale's attempt to put his dick in Jill's ass with Jill using the reasoning that they can't do that with other people there.

I got Brook all the way to orgasm and it was beautiful. She was drifting in and out of an ecstasy dream state when I let her rest. I then noticed Sally going to the sofa where I had licked Jill. Ok, so next customer. Here I go. She knew what I would do and she was waiting for it too.

The song changed but this time no one moved saved for Brook sitting up. Then she moved over to Dale, she took his cock out of Jill's pussy and sucked it a bit. After sucking she aimed it back into Jill and Dale was fucking his coworker again. Brook stood up and kissed Jill on the lips and Jill was kissing Brook back.

And in the meantime Sally was quickly coming to orgasm. She was almost hair triggered for it.

I let Sally rest and recover but something in me felt like she'd be back more quickly than Jill or Brook since her orgasm wasn't nearly as high level. I moved her feet out of the way and I sat on the sofa next to her. There, now all the girls had had their orgasms. No one could say that they'd been shorted.

So then here's a funny thing that happened. While Dale was still fucking Jill, Brook came to me and while turned away from me so she could look at Dale she lowered her pussy onto me and was fucking me giving Dale a clear view of my dick going into her. Jill looked over at us as well and there was sort of an unspoken combat or competition between them. Then Jill tilted her head to the side meaning something but I didn't know what. However, Brook must have known what it meant because at the same time Brook got off of me while Jill got off of Dale. Jill came to me to replace Brook in the same position and Brook went to her husband and did the same only she was turned to look at us instead of Dale like Jill had been earlier.

My cock was in a new pussy and that is always nice but it was also fun to see this new playful dynamic develop between Jill and Brook. Maybe Dale's marriage would be ok after all.

"Is that good dick, baby?" Dale asked.

Brook nodded at Jill instead of answering and then Jill said "Wouldn't you like to know."

Sally came back to her senses and she moved around to Jill's front and then Sally and Jill started to very passionately make out while Jill was riding my cock. Then without warning Jill rose up to get off and Sally came down to start fucking me and they did that all without breaking the kiss. Now Jill's wet pussy was on my abdomen and Sally was really grinding me.

Hey, you know what I thought would be a good way to rearrange when it was time to do that? I would bend each of the three girls over the back of the sofa and then go one by one fucking them.

That was my idea but we didn't do my idea. Instead Brook said she wanted to show Sally what she'd been talking about. She got off of Dale and came over to me. Brook got Sally and Jill to clear off of me and then she pulled me from the sofa and had me lay on the floor. She got on top of me and then let her pussy find my cock.

"Dale, what are you waiting for?" she said.

Dale didn't need any other prompting. He got right behind her and started to get his dick into Brook's ass. While Brook was getting the DP Jill and Sally looked on in almost disbelief.

"Can your mistress do that?" Brook asked Dale.

"Well, let's ask her."

"Are you sure about this?" Jill asked.

"Scared?" Brook said.

"No."

"Then, they're all yours." Brook said as she started to get off of me. Dale backed away and then Jill got on me to get my dick in her pussy. Once it was in and I was able to go in and out of her a few times Dale got lined up and he got into her ass.

"Oh my. Two dicks. Dale. Oh, Dale."

I might be wrong but after only a little bit of going like that it seemed to me that Jill was having a DP orgasm. Still she didn't stop and was just revving up more and more. Back over by the sofa Brook and Sally were in sixty nine.

Oh, no. This was so hot I suddenly felt the need to cum. I had to hold it. Not now. Not yet. Ok, I can't hold it. What to do?

"Get up." I said.

"Not yet." Jill answered even as Dale immediately got out of her ass and backed away. I popped my dick out of Jill just in time and then I started to cum. With my dick sticking straight up my cum shot out and then landed on Jill's ass cheeks.

Jill kissed me on the forehead and then she got off of me. "Boys, shower time. Come on." As Jill was standing my cum started to ooze down her leg.

In the shower Jill just wanted the cum cleaned off of her and then I thought it would be my turn but Dale pushed past me to bend Jill over and fuck her until he was able to cum in her ass, him being the only one who hadn't cum yet, as far as I knew. After that Dale sprayed his dick with water but Jill instructed him to use some soap. Jill washed out her ass and then finally I was alone in the shower washing off my dick.

When I came back to the living room I found Brook and Sally lightly kissing while laid out on the sofa and Jill was sitting in Dale's lap on the chair. Ok, so every girl had had at least one orgasm, I made sure of that. I was able to cum, sorry Kate. And even Dale got off inside of Jill's ass. Mission accomplished. Anything more that happened after this would just be lagniappe. Oh and I guess all the orgy check boxes were ticked. I had licked every pussy and my dick had been inside of every pussy. Oh, but Dale had still not fucked every pussy. And not every girl had licked every pussy. I was feeling the need to orchestrate making those things happen but then I brought myself back to reality. These were real people not play things and they could decide for themselves if they wanted to do something. Still, mentally it would be nice to check all of those boxes, though. When I watched porn I was always keeping track in my head to see if every girl in an orgy licked every other girl and got to ride every dick. I also kept track to see which guy would fuck all the pussies first. I guess in this real life case I was the winner of that.

"So, are you ready?" Brook asked Sally.

"You really think I should try it?"

"You saw how much she liked it. Go ahead."

"I don't think I'm ready down there."

"Don't worry. We'll help you. Jim, I need you back on the floor."

"What's happening?" I asked.

"Sally wants to try two dicks. Isn't that right, Sal."

"Ok. I'll try it."

I laid down in the same spot as before and I felt some of my cold cum touch my back. Gross. Sally got her naked body onto me and then her pussy went right to my cock. I enjoyed her breasts as she rode on me and while she was fucking me Brook came over and if I'm not mistaken Brook was licking Sally's asshole and then putting a finger in there. Then to my surprise Jill came over to help with this duty causing Brook and Jill to take turns either licking asshole or tongue kissing each other.

Once Sally said she thought she was ready Dale came over with a tube of lube. He started to get his dick into Sally's ass while Jill and Brook encouraged Sally. From the look on Sally's face it wasn't exactly a great experience for her but then Dale's dick was all the way in her and she started to love this. I felt her pussy muscles grab my dick and she was convulsing within minutes.

"You like fucking her ass, baby?" Brook asked Dale.

"It's great. You're so good to me."

"And don't you ever forget it again."

"I won't I promise."

Sally had her orgasm and then she had to stop but then Jill wanted DP round two because she said she had almost gotten off again and wasn't finished. So onto my dick her pussy came and then Dale got into her ass with some more lube. I was ok this time. I didn't need to cum. I was just happy as I looked over at Sally resting next to us and she was looking me in the eyes.

"Do you think it would be ok if I asked you to help my husband learn how to do this?" Sally asked me.

"As long as he doesn't try to shoot me."

"You're married?" Jill asked.

"Yeah. I love my husband. His name is Richard. He's great." Sally answered with her voice sounding a mix between drunk and asleep.

Anyway, we really had to fuck Jill good to get her back to where she was and then it took more effort to put her over but we gave her an orgasm from DP.

Was it time to rest yet? No, cause here came Brook to top off the night.

"Don't hold back, boys. Give me everything you got." she said as her pussy replaced Jill's on my cock and then Dale was in her ass. It took twice as long for Brook as it had taken to get Jill and Sally to reach orgasm combined. At one point it seemed that we were just calmly passing the time fucking like that. The event that got Brook out of her rut was when she looked over and saw that Sally had talked Jill into licking her pussy which meant that those two were going to try sixty nine now. Another check box went off in my head and then I started to not be able to hold it anymore. Oh but wait. This was Brook. I can cum inside of Brook and it's ok.

My body stiffened and then pop. My semen was flooding out of me and flowing into her. Brook felt my orgasm and then that started to launch her into hers. I guess Dale didn't want to miss his chance so he started to cum in her ass. All three of us were cumming but while Dale's was over and done in moments mine seemed to last and last. I was still feeling an orgasm as my dick pulsed in her even though I had no more semen to give her. It just continued and Brook was going through something similar from the looks of things.

I don't actually know how long we were like that but eventually I almost passed out and Brook collapsed on top of me. Dale, Sally, and Jill had gone to have shower time but me and Brook were still there on the floor with my still erect cock still inside of her.

"Did you just talk with Jesus?" Brook asked me as her consciousness returned to her body.

"What? Uh, no."

"I did."

"For real? What did he say?"

"I couldn't understand him. He was talking that language from that movie."

"What movie?"

"Is your dick still in me?"

"Uh yep. Sorry."

"No. Don't apologize. I like him in there. It's good."

"Well, he likes being in there. You're good."

The next morning I woke up with Kate next to me. No wait. I was in Kate's bed but this was not Kate. It was Jill. Huh? Oh, then my memory came back to me. Sally had gone home and likely just told her husband that she'd had a fun night drinking with her girlfriends. Sally had mentioned various things over the time that I'd known her to hint that her husband knew she was sleeping other with women and that he was ok with it. Jill spent the night and at first the four of us were going to all sleep in Brook and Dale's room but that wasn't going to work and be comfortable so I went to Kate's room and soon after I was followed by Jill. There was no more fucking that night and it was really just to be able to rest and sleep until the morning.

I didn't get to see Kate before I had to leave that day. Brook was busy cleaning everything up from the night before so Kate wouldn't be suspicious so I rode the bus back to the center, even carrying my new guitar and amp with me.

Before actually walking into the center with the thing I got some garbage bags at the store and then covered the guitar with black plastic to prevent the drug head from knowing what I had. It would be my luck that one of them would break into my room to get the thing in order to hock it for cash to buy drugs.

Sunday night I was laying in bed texting Kate and she was saying that for some reason her Dad was actually being nice to her and Brook was much happier was well. Not that Brook was unhappy before but it was like some burden had been lifted.

So anyway it was back to school life. I saw the international girl in the hall. Hi. I passed her up. I saw Cathy. Hi. I passed by. I was just so relaxed and uninterested. I had been to the mountain top and now what girl could tempt me.

On Friday night I was with a group of the guys over by the lake watching workers set up for the December long Christmas festival. We were sitting eating hot dogs which was going to be my dinner for that day. Tom started talking about how he'd gotten this girl Elizabeth to go out with him and I yawned. I pulled out my phone and looked to see if there was a new text from Kate.

"Hey, who is this that you're always texting with now?" Teth asked me.

"Uh, nobody." I said as I got my phone back into my pocket.

"You don't even text me."

I just shrugged. "I'm new to this having a phone thing."

We were out pretty late but as there are a limited number of things to do in this town I got back to the center before anybody would get upset with me.

I laid on my bed and connected the phone to wifi. Any message from Kate. No. Damn. Friday night. Prime time for parties and finding boyfriends.

I texted Brook. "Hey, how are you today?"

"Great. Did you eat a good supper?"

"Hot dogs. Emoji." I had finally figured out how to put those in my messages.

"That's not enough."

"You should see the size of our school lunch."

"I hope you eat better tomorrow. I need you big and strong for next time."

"Sounds fun."

"Dale was saying that when you get a girlfriend maybe I could come over and help teach her how to suck your cock correctly. Would you like that?"

"I hope she would like that."

"If she doesn't then she's not good enough for you."

Oh, man, I wanted to be able to fuck Brook just then. I could masturbate thinking about her all night.

Knock, knock.

My eyes popped open and my hands left my dick. I got it back into my pants and then I answered the door.

"Kate! Hi."

She smiled and then carried herself and her bag into my room. I closed the door just as Kate was dropping her bag and then as soon as the latch clicked she threw her arms around me and we kissed. She was so hungry. I could feel the longing of her body.

"How did you ..."

"Turn out the light." she said.

"Uh ..." I answered as she continued to kiss me and I was swinging my hand at the wall to find the light switch. Eventually it connected and the lights were out. She pulled me to the bed and then started to get out of her pants. We hadn't even done any foreplay or anything and already her bottom was naked and she was frantically trying to get my dick out.

"I have to ..."

"Fuck me." she said. My dick entered her and her brow furrowed. With closed eyes her face drifted off to the side as her hips moved up and down under me. "That's what I need. Just like that. Don't stop."

It was short fast fucking but I knew just what to do to make Kate's body happy. Go deep, stay deep, and kiss her. Her climax was excellent and oh, I noticed that she was still wearing her shirt and was bottomless. That was sort of sexy.

"Thank you." she said. "That makes it almost worth it."

"Worth what?"

"That stupid party. My mom's boyfriend, or I guess fiance now; he bought me a car."

"He did! That's great."

"But now they want me to come and live with them."

"Do you want to do that?"

"Well, my dad keeps making it sound like he'd rather me out of the house.

With a wife like Brook, gee, I wonder why. "I'm sure it's not really like that."

"I'm thinking about it but I'm not sure living with my mom is really what I want to do."

"Then stay with your dad."

"I'm not sure that's what I want to do either. But I have no choice."

"Sure you do. You only have limited options if you have a limited imagination. Normal Girl Kate, what do you want to do?"

She looked up at me with her eyes and I felt her pussy grab my dick and hold it. She scrunched up her nose. "I want to transfer."

"Transfer?"

"Here. I'll move schools and get an off campus apartment. There's this old lady, just your type."

"Gee, thanks."

"You're welcome. She says she can rent me the entire second floor of her house for cheap. I can come live her and then you don't have to live here anymore."

"You want me to live with you."

She took a moment before answering. "Yeah, I do. Well. What do you think?"

"I think it sounds great but I don't deserve it."

"You don't have to deserve it. I deserve it. I'm doing it because I love you. I mean, not that I'm in love with you," she added as her pussy was massaging my dick; "of course, obviously, but you know what I mean. I love you."

"Kate. I love you too."

"So see. We're going to be so happy."

"Wait. Hold up. I have something to tell you."

"Ok."

I got off of her and got my dick out of her and then I sat back. She sat up and looked at the pensive look on my face.

"I've been thinking about this for over a week now."

"About what?"

"Kate, I really like you. I mean, I love you. That's better. That sounds better. I want us to be able to stay like this, just how we are right now."

"Ok." she said with sadness.

"I did something wrong."

"Like what?"

"I lied to you."

"About what?"

"Hold up on that. Ok. It was two lies actually. They were very small little white lies but they were lies and if I really love you the way I feel that I do then I can't lie to you. If we're going to make it or just maintain what we have now then I can't lie to you. So I want to tell you the truth."

She smiled and then she brought her hands to my shoulders as she scooted closer to me. "Ok. I'll listen. But just so you know, I am going to have to punish you later for lying to me in order to make it fair again."

I smiled. If only this was going to be that much fun. "Ok, here it goes. One lie was about the meteor. There was no news report about that. I made it up."

She smiled and laughed. "I figured on that one."

I paused a moment to see if she would catch onto the deeper meaning of what I was implying. She didn't so I moved on. "The other lie was ... Do you remember when I was telling you about the other women I had been with?"

"That was all made up."

"One part. One thing. I had said that the husband who asked me to have sex with his wife did that because he heard I had a big dick. That's not true."

"I sort of believed that one cause it could be true."

"Yeah, the real reason he wanted me to have sex with her was so he could later force her to have a threesome with him and his mistress."

"Oh. I get it. Is it true that you're still having sex with her behind his back."

"Uh, yes. Behind his back and sometimes right in front of him."

"Ok. When was the last time you saw her?"

"Not that long ago. I was thinking that I should stop participating in all that because I wanted to just focus on you but you made it seem like you didn't want me to do that."

"It's difficult. I can't ask you to stop."

"I will stop though. It's kind of getting out of hand actually."

"What do you mean?"

"I ended up in a threesome with the wife and her girlfriend. And then later it was me and the wife and the wife's girlfriend and the husband AND the husband's girlfriend. Five of us together."

"Holy shit. You really are their little boy toy. Is this all really true?"

"Yes."

"And you're worried that if I move her they'll suck me into it?"