Pink Magnolias

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not going. Tell him I want my money back and I'll just pay for the hotel myself."

"You'll have to wait for a court date." I was informed.

In my mind I had parties and girls and my entire social life hanging in the balance. I put my foot down. "It's my money. He has to pay it back to me. I'll just borrow the money for a hotel and pay it back later. I'm 18. I can decide where I want to sleep."

Of course my plan to borrow the money was dependent on someone actually lending the money to me which didn't happen. All of my future scholarship money and all of that was locked beyond my reach. The best the social workers could do was get the last 40 dollars out of the account that my parents had left to me.

Long weekend time came around and there was still no agreement about where I was going to sleep. The social workers made it sound like I had no choice but to go to my brother's place but I wasn't going. My brother had told me to sleep at the bus stop the last time so I figured I'd just do that only the bus stop closer to school instead of going out of town.

The Friday came and I went to school with an extra bag to survive sleeping outside over the weekend. I had zero intention of going to my brother's house. I heard at the school office that he had called for me but I wasn't entertaining him. By now everyone knew that the hotel was a bust and they were acting like it was my fault as if I had decided to ruin everyone's fun.

Just to test the waters on it I asked this girl Jane if I'd see her at the football game and she pretty much totally ignored me. Right, so it was like that.

School let out but I was lingering as I wasn't in a hurry to go wait 48 hours. In a few hours everyone would be coming back for the game that night anyway so I could just enjoy that and go sleep at the bus stop afterwards.

I was hanging out in one of the classrooms with Teth when I heard my name called over the intercom. That was weird but then again my life was a bit weird. There were constantly all of these extra people involved. I went to the office to see what they wanted and to my shock my brother was there. He had tried to catch me at the bus station to pick me up and when I didn't show up he drove to the school.

I told him I wasn't going. I had plans for that weekend. There was the football game and you know, the bus stop waiting for me. The other adults working in the school office heard that I planned to just camp at the bus station and they came over to take my brother's side and insist that I was being immature. The correct decision according to them was to go with my brother.

I really wanted to stick to my guns. I really wanted to go to the football game. But in the end since he was already there I relented. I wasn't happy about it. But we all have to do what we have to do sometimes.

In the car he started to talk to me about how he had set up his schedule to be able to get these Fridays off so he could come and get me. Then he lamented that he too could not stay and watch the football game. I thought that was a strange thing to say so he explained that he was sure there would be a lot of hot high school girls there. That was weird for me to hear because generally speaking I myself didn't like high school girls. When I thought about a female that I would like I was much more interested in college women. Or even better, professional women. My brother didn't see the difference between the two of high school and college but look there is one. There's a difference. A high school girl still lives at home with mom and dad. A high school girl could be under age. With a high school girl, even if she was over 18, she would still just be 18 or 19 at most. She'd still be a girl and not really a woman yet. I wanted a woman. There's a difference. I wanted someone ... ok not mature as in old lady but mature as in she is a full adult. There are things; higher level, deeper, more meaningful, adult things; that I can't talk about with the typical immature high school girl. They don't have the experience in life that is anywhere to the same level of the stuff I've had to deal with. I can't expose my real true self to them because they can't handle anything like that. As crazy as it sounds I'd actually be more interested in dating a teacher or my social worker than one of my classmates because at least my social worker kind of understands me and a teacher isn't going to be totally lost if I explain some finer point of quantum mechanics to her. I don't care about teenagers getting into a tiff on social media. I care about rockets going into space and how gamma rays destroy the DNA of an astronaut's body.

"What kind of rays?" my brother asked me.

"Gamma."

"Like the Hulk?"

I rolled my eyes. Sigh. "Yeah, exactly like the Hulk."

"You have to stop reading comic books." he told me.

Annoyance, Annoyance, Annoyance.

We arrived at the house and Brook greeted me at the door. Inside I saw Kate ignoring me as she just watched TV. Dinner was nice and I actually ate a meal with Kate for the first time. I noticed that if not for the scowl she'd be very pretty. I noticed that when she was on the phone with her friends she didn't look angry or hateful.

Anyway, after dinner Kate was doing her own thing and I was just going to stay out of the way but I got called into Dale and Brook's bedroom. Brook was still cleaning up from dinner and Dale didn't want to be overheard by her. I figured I knew what he wanted to talk about. Maybe he felt like he had leverage over me cause I was in his house but I was already prepared to sleep outside if need be. I could catch the bus in the morning. There was no rule that said I had to go back on a Sunday instead of a Saturday.

"So, what do you think of Brook?" he asked.

Well Brook was nice to me and all but that was not going to make up for all that money. "She's ok."

"You said before that you like women a little older than you."

"Not exactly older but you know, mentally more there."

"Oh, Brook, she's so smart."

I was getting suspicious. "What exactly are we talking about?"

"Alright. I'm just going to put this out there. What do you think about a threesome?"

My first thought when he said that was that maybe he was confessing to having a threesome with Brook and his daughter Kate. "What?"

My brother's eyes sort of lit up and he smiled. "Yeah. Think about it. Me and her talked about it before and we agreed that maybe it was on the table. But of course you have to find the right kind of person. You can't just go and pick anyone. And look, I'm really sorry that I wasn't there for you fully when you were growing up. I'm sorry you had to grow up in that place and you couldn't be with a girl or nothing yet."

"I am not a virgin if that is what you're ..."

"Sure, sure. Hear me out."

"What are you actually asking?"

"Brook. Me, you, and her. Threesome. What do you say?"

I admit even though this was very strange and very sudden I was getting a hard on just listening to this.

"I see you look at her. I know you're interested. I didn't understand at first but then what you said in the car got it to make sense."

"I was not saying that. I do not have that kind of intention."

"I'm offering."

"I'm not gay." I said as I shook my head.

"No, not like that. With Brook."

"Then Brook is the one you should be trying to convince." You know, cause I figured there was no way he'd get her to agree.

"Ok, just wait here."

So I was there sitting on the bed wondering just how bad this was going to blow up. Dale brought Brook into the room. Instead of coming over to me directly they went to the private bathroom and they were talking quietly by the door. Brook was looking over at me and then she looked at Dale and then back over at me over and over again. She shook her head no a few times and other times she was looking down at the floor while Dale had his arm around her and gesturing with the other. The little I could hear was him trying to convince Brook by saying she would not believe how bad I had it all the time and that it was basically like jail.

Their conversation ended and Brook went into the bathroom and shut the door. Dale came back over to me and I was expecting him to tell me to get out of the house or at least get out of the bedroom cause the end of the conversation did not look like a happy one.

"She agreed." Dale told me.

I was just about to respond when the bathroom door opened and an angry looking Brook yelled over to us. "You know what, now I'm going to fuck him EVERY TIME he comes over."

Ok, so she was clearly not 100% happy about this. But also, that was fucking hot and my dick was responding to it.

"See." Dale said.

"Maybe this isn't a good idea."

"Oh, don't be a baby. You're going to love this."

Right so I could try to leave the room or I could wait to see how this played out. I never thought that if I was ever in a threesome that it would be with another guy there. And my brother at that. Sure I didn't grow up with Dale or even really know him but it was still weird.

The bathroom door had remained open from Brook's outburst and I saw her brushing her teeth. Dale went over to her to maybe talk or convince her more but she was done talking and she wasn't getting any happier.

Once Brook was ready Dale went and turned out all the lights so the only way to see was from the ambient light coming in from the window. I was still motionless on the bed waiting for something to interrupt all of this cause it really did seem just way outside of what was possible in real life. Brook had changed into a bathrobe and she came over to me. Maybe she was thinking that I was going to run away. Maybe she was waiting for that. I just sat there still. I was thinking that she would object again at the last moment and this was not really going to happen.

"Get your dick ready." Dale said.

"Shut up, you." Brook said back. "This is Jim's special night."

I admit I had this really stupid looking grin on my face. Brook was right there in front of me and she told me with her hands to scoot back on the bed. I did and then she got on the bed on her hands and knees. No way. Was this really happening? Was I letting this happen? Brook's hands went to my pants and then in a very simple set of motions she got my dick out. Without ceremony or hesitation she lowered her mouth to it and started to suck on me.

Oh, wow. That was something. Oh, yes.

"Hey, hey. What did I tell you man?" Dale said. "Oh, this is going to be great." he added as it was clear that he was getting out of his clothes and he started fucking Brook while she was sucking my dick. "Threesome. Yes." Dale said.

Brook really knew how to suck dick. Her mouth was bobbing on the head while her hand was alternating between feeling my balls and stroking my shaft. Still, even with all of that I probably wasn't going to cum like this.

I was getting too hot for my clothes so even as strange as it was I started to get undressed and that was Brook's cue to let the bathrobe fall off of her form. She was completely naked.

Dale got on the bed and came to my side. I was sort of worried he'd cross some gay boundary line but he didn't.

"What did I tell you huh?" he said. I just nodded while Brook came to get on top of me. "Just don't get her pregnant." Dale said.

Brook lowered her pussy onto me. This was full sex happening. She brought her lips to mine and she kissed me. She was a full woman. Her breasts were not the small nothing breasts of a high school girl. She had full adult breasts and she had hair on her pussy unlike the girls at school who shaved to make themselves look like they hadn't hit puberty yet. I was getting into it and my hands started to roam around Brook's body so I could fully appreciate her figure. Oh, this was so good. This was so good. This was so ... And there it goes. I was cumming in her. She knew it too. She brought her mouth to my ear and whispered "Don't worry."

Even though I had just cum in her I was still hard and she was still riding me. While she was doing that Dale got behind her and to my surprise he started to fuck her in the ass. Brook suddenly took in a bunch of air and I could see her concentrating while Dale was working his cock into her backdoor.

"Two dicks fucking me." Brook said.

"Yeah, and don't you love it." Dale said. "You're so wet. It's so good."

It seemed that Brook and Dale like to do dirty talk back and forth to each other so there was more of that. I was silent as I just enjoyed sucking on her nipples while fucking her pussy.

Brook was getting drunk with lust. She felt Dale start to cum in her ass and then her body started to shutter. Dale pulled out of her ass just as she was coming out of her orgasm and then she jumped off of me and right as I was about to cum again. I guess her plan was to suck me off but I started to blast cum all over her face and hair. She was startled by it and laughed. She sucked me a bit anyway and swallowed as much of my cum as she could.

I was so tired after that. I was barely awake when I saw Brook bounce naked over to the bathroom to take a shower.

Late at night someone tried to wake me up. I had the experience of feeling in my dream the thing that was happening in real life for a bit before I finally came out of my sleep. Brook was on top of me kissing my neck. I was still in their bed and Dale was asleep right over there. Brook had a hand on my cock and she was working me up to an erection. Once she got me there I thought she wanted to ride me but actually she wanted me on top of her. She went to her back and then spread her legs for me. My cock fit right into her and she gave me quiet appreciation.

"Thank you. Dale always wants anal. It's nice to have some normal sex sometimes."

We fucked a bit and just enjoyed it. She had a much smaller kind of quiet orgasm. I was going to pull out but she let me know that I could cum inside of her and that it wouldn't be a problem, so that was exactly what I did. As I was cumming I felt the button in her pussy push right up to the head of my dick and the opening of her pussy was gripping the base of my cock. She smiled as she looked up at me and then she pulled me down to kiss her full on with tongue and everything.

In the morning I was unsure if that had really happened or if it was just a dream but there I was waking up with naked Brook right next to me while Dale was kicking my foot telling me to get out of his room before Kate woke up.

That Saturday was pretty boring compared to the night before. Dale had a thing he had to go do and Brook went shopping. I was left in the house with Kate so I figured that meant I had to just stay away from her in order to have peace.

Interestingly, I was not having the debate with myself about what it might mean that I had fucked my brother's wife. I mean, some religious people would claim that she wasn't his wife because the government didn't have the right to separate what God had put together. But I didn't know what the actual situation between Dale and Kate's mom was. Shit, now that I thought about it I wasn't actually sure that Dale's exwife was Kate's mother or not. Nope, I wasn't going to ask her either. At any rate, a government issued piece of paper saying two people were married wasn't really good enough anymore.

"Why are you still here?" I heard Kate ask me as I was minding my own business reading my school books.

I looked up, "huh?"

"You're just going to sit in the house all day like a nerd?"

"By all means, feel free to ignore me."

I tried to go back to my book but then Kate decided to stream gay porn from her phone to the tv. So clearly she was trying to drive me out of the room. If I left it would mean that she won and if I sat there she could later say I was watching gay porn. Why couldn't she just ask me to leave if she wanted me gone? I shouldn't have to be a damn mind reader to figure out what she wanted. But interestingly enough I was sitting right near the router. I reached over and pulled the power out of it. No wifi, no gay porn. Kate hadn't notice what I did so she spent 30 minutes standing in front of the tv trying to get her phone to connect to it again. In the end she gave up and went to her room.

The sun was going down and the thing with the wifi was the most exciting thing to happen all day. Brook and Dale were both still out. I could do without seeing Dale that much but I did sort of want to spend some time with Brook if it was possible. Anyway, I got a craving for something sweet so I left the house and decided to walk to see if I could find that convenience store we passed in the car over by the main road.

I made it to the place and I was looking around to see what I could see and how much everything was. While I was looking over the aisles some college aged kids who were already there messing about took notice of me.

"A, buddy."

I looked up and one of the bigger guys was eyeing me down while he approached me. Ok. He was that kind of guy. It never ends, does it? You have the civilized people in the world and then you have assholes who caused the kind of trouble this guy was about to bring to me.

"Talking to me?"

He came right up to me invading my personal space but I didn't back away. If I backed away then I was going to get jumped. It would be better to get the first punch in and then when the big guy was laid on his ass some of the others might think twice before all ganging up on me at the same time. That could cause an opening through which I could escape.

"Where you from?"

"You taking a census or something?" I answered as I squared up to him and then let my right hand reach around to my backside. Now, I didn't have anything back there but that motion is an obvious telecast to an attacker that I might have a gun. The big guy took a step back but only one.

He was looking at me in the eyes while I was looking up and down his form to see if he might have a weapon.

"Just seeing if you're new to the neighborhood. What are you doing here?"

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Excuse me?" he responded.

"I asked you a question. What's your fucking name?" I used what my classmates called my devil voice for that one. I made it sound like I was all puffed up on my own authority.

"Hey man. Watch it. I'm just coming over here to be nice to you."

"You come and talk to everyone just passing through town like this?"

"See, that was all you had to say."

While me and the big guy were still there eyeing each other I heard the loud music from a car outside and then the doors of the store opened. Sigh. Here I was first swing way from a fight breaking out and now I had to manage the added distraction of Kate. I heard her and some other girl laughing at who knows what. The big guy sneered at Kate when she passed the end of the aisle.

"She gets on your nerves too, huh?" I said.

The big guy looked back at me and then a bit of a smile came to his face. "She doesn't like us very much."

"That so?" I said as I started to smile as well. "You want to hear a secret about her?"

The big guy looked incredulous that I would actually know anything but he gave me space to speak.

"She likes to watch gay porn. She doesn't even use it to masturbate or nothing. She just likes watching it."

The guy in front of me and the other guy just behind him both started laughing.

"Hey, how do you know. You watching it with her?" the guy behind the big guy asked.

"Hell no. I was just over at her house to fuck her mom. Oh, sorry. Step mom."

The guy in the back didn't think that was funny but the big guy started laughing his ass off. He came close to me and put an arm on my shoulder. "You know what man, I like you."

"I hope not Kate's way."

The guy laughed even more.

Kate and her friend came around the corner to see what was going on and then she noticed me. I couldn't wait to tell her that because of her I avoided giving this guy a concussion.