Pink Moscato Pt. 03

Story Info
Jessica and Liv have more fun with their boy.
3.6k words
4.46
18.8k
50

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
513 Followers

Author's Note: This story contains themes of abduction, and while the sex in this section is fairly mutual, it follows on from sections that feature rough nonconsensual sex. Proceed with caution...

I'm the prisoner of these two futanari. I hadn't thought about it in those terms until now, haven't had a quiet moment to think since these two entered the bar, my mind has just been caught up in their sensation and noise. But now, sitting here in the back of their car, being taken God knows where, Liv's arm around me... I'm so tired of being touched, particularly by her. I'm tempted to pull myself away, shove her arm off of me, just for a moment of physical solitude. But no doubt if I did that she'd use it as a pretext to inflict some new torment on me.

(I feel my dick throb at that thought. Shut up dick, we're not on speaking terms right now.)

Realistically, Liv isn't going to tolerate sitting here quietly for much longer. Sooner than later she's going to do something to mess with me again (throb throb, stop it stop it). Maybe I should say something, just to keep them occupied.

"So, uhhh.." Crap, I've got nothing. In the rear view mirror I see Jessica looking up curiously at me. All I've done is refocus their attention on me, shit, fuck, goddamn. "So how much longer to the hotel?"

"Hey Jess, step on it, our boy can't wait to get fucked again!" says Liv, big grin on her face.

I shake my head. "I'm looking forward to a bed, I guess. It's like one AM, can't we just sleep?"

Liv shrugs. "Hey I'm not tired, but I mean if you can sleep with my dick up your ass then yeah I guess you can sleep."

Jessica raises an eyebrow at us. "Boy, you're not getting in bed covered in cum like that. You're not either Liv, not without a shower."

"Ya hear that," Liv says, "guess we're taking a shower together."

Deep heavy sigh. "Can't I just shower alone?"

Liv strokes my hair. "Aw, but I'd hate to miss out on it. Hey, we're nearly there." She looks around the car for a second, and grabs my jeans and underpants. She rolls down the window, and, with a wink at me, chucks my clothes out onto the pavement.

"What the hell!"

Liv cackles. "You ever go streaking before?"

"What? No!"

"Well you're about to!"

Jessica facepalms. "Oh my God, Liv, you fucking idiot. Why do you do this shit?"

"C'mon, Jess, you just gotta park by the back door. From there it's just a short run down the hall. We're on the first floor, room 109." She looks me over, drinking in my look of discomfort, grinning smugly. "If you sprint, probably no one will see you. Probably. I'll do it with you. It'll be fun! Nice little bonding activity, huh?"

Muttering obscenities, Jessica pulls into the spot nearest to the back door of the hotel.

Liv swings the door open and steps, bare naked and cum glazed, out into the night, her sweats rolled into a ball under her arm. "You coming or what dude?"

"Can I... Can I not?"

"Oh shit, yeah, I mean I guess you can just sit in the car naked until morning. Yeah no one will notice that, way less embarrassing. C'mon you wuss," and with that she grabs my hand and drags me out of the car.

The sprint to the door is cold and tense but it lasts only a few seconds. When Liv opens the door into the hotel, she tells me, "fifth door on the right."

"Oh jeez that's a lot of hallway."

"Would you rather go through the lobby? Just run for it," Liv says. She smacks me on the ass, which jolts me enough to get me going. Even though I had a head start, she quickly catches up and runs past me. As she does she shouts out, as loud as she can, "WOW LOOK AT THAT DICK BOUNCING AROUND!"

Jessica, following us from a distance, is walking with her head in her hands in a double facepalm. She mutters to herself, "No, officer, I'm not with them, never seen these people before."

Liv reaches the door before I do, and when I get to the door she's still rummaging around in the pocket of her sweatpants. After several seconds of pocket searching, she looks up at me, wide-eyed, and says, "Oh shit, the key's not in here. I don't know what happened to it. We're stuck out here."

I feel my stomach sink. "Ohhhh fuck, oh God, what do we do? What do we-"

"Nah, just messing with you," she says, and I look up at her to see her grinning widely with a keycard in her hand. She scans the door open and drags me inside by the arm. As I'm pulled in, I turn around to pull the door closed, and while I succeed at this task, I lose my balance. As I fall I accidentally pull Liv down too, and we both tumble to the floor.

I don't really know why, but a second after hitting the floor I just burst out laughing. Liv gives me this incredulous look and starts to say, "What's so..." before she starts laughing herself. "What's so fucking funny?" she manages to get out, still laughing.

"If you don't know what's funny, why are you laughing?"

"I'm laughing cause you're laughing, dipshit," she says, big stupid grin still on her face. She punches my arm affectionately.

"Ohhhh my God, that was the dumbest thing I've ever done," I say, rubbing my face with my hands. I'm not even mad, I'm just...God I just feel jittery and elated.

"Yeah? Why? Nothing happened. I dunno, y'know, you do something risky and stupid and it gives you this rush of adrenaline, and at the end when you get away with it, your body's still going crazy and you just feel giddy. It's great. You should do it more." She's still got her big stupid grin on. So much of the night, her smiling at me has been mocking or predatory, extremely sinister in character. Now, though, there's a certain warmth. Fondness even. God, she really is lovely. Did I not notice before, or did just not hit me until right now?

The door to the hotel room swings open and hits me in the back. "Get out of my way, boy," says Jessica in a calm, stern voice. I scramble to my feet and scurry away from the door. "You too Liv. Get in the shower, both of you. You're lucky no one saw you, you know that?"

"Yeah, yeah." Liv stands up and grabs my hand. "C'mon, let's have some more fun."

The shower stall is a tiny glass box, just barely large enough for us both to stand in. I hesitate before stepping in behind her; she yanks on my arm to drag me inside, pulling me close against her body. Suddenly scalding water is pouring down on me. "Ah! Hot!" I yelp.

"Aww, he called me hot," says Liv, big sarcastic grin.

I roll my eyes. "Just warn me next time."

"Oooh, there's gonna be a next time, huh?" She grabs a bottle of body wash. "Hey, let's soap each other up."

She's so tall that I can't reach above her neck, but I rub the soap all over her shoulders, her huge breasts ("You're gonna have to get those real good, since I got your cum on them like twice.") her curvy hips, her toned abs, while her strong hands eagerly rub my back, my chest, my stomach. Soon enough her hand finds my cock (still achingly hard) and with her other hand she nudges my hand toward hers. Her soapy cock feels good in my hand, and oh sweet Jesus her hand feels good on my cock. I move my other hand onto her cock and stroke her enormous length with both hands. She inhales sharply at this, and starts thrusting eagerly into my strokes.

Suddenly she lunges at me, pressing my body against the glass of the stall and her body tightly against mine. She's thrusting her hardness against my soapy body. Soon enough I'm thrusting back against hers. She tugs on my hair to tilt my head upward toward her, and fills my mouth with a wild, hungry kiss as we continue rubbing our dicks on each other.

She pulls her mouth away from mine, and the words, "Oh my God this feels amazing," fall from my lips.

"Yeah?" She leans in against my ear. "After all the fight you put up, you like me really, don't you boy?"

"I- ah! I don't know."

"Oh?"

"Like this feels great, so much of what you've done feels great, but you've been really hurting me too."

"Yeah?" She gives my earlobe a little nibble. "I'll tell you what I like. I like taking a body, a nice tight male body like yours, and pushing it to its limits. Make a body feel something it never has before, explore where pleasure stops and pain begins. You, I've put through a lot tonight, but you're always ready for more. I like that about you boy. You keep being hard too, no matter what. So I think something in you kinda likes all this." She has her hand on my ass, and I feel a soapy finger working its way into my hole. "Mmmm, I want to fuck you again boy."

"Will you be gentler this time?"

"Heh. No promises. But I know you can take it. And, heh," she grabs my hard cock, "I know you want it. I can see it on your face, too." She gives me a kiss on the forehead and then roughly spins my body around.

She grabs me by the hips and pulls my ass a little closer to her; my hands shoot up to the glass to support myself. I feel her lining her cockhead against my asshole and with one sharp movement- "OW!"- she's buried it an inch and a half inside me.

"Whoa, that's too fast!"

"Says you. I'm still not balls deep yet." Another sharp thrust from her, another yelp of pain from me. "Damn, you got TIGHT again, remember how busted open you were when Jess was done with you? Ahhh this is great!"

"Oh God it stings!"

She yanks my head back by the hair. "Little tip for you," she says into my ear, "keep your hand on your cock. Everything feels good if you do that." She grabs my left hand with hers and places it on my cock, which I start rubbing. Another sharp thrust into me, but this time the noise she milks from me is more of an "Ah!"

"Told ya," she says, and nibbles on my cheek.

She pushes me forward so my face is against the glass, her leaning forward so her face is still against mine. I put my left hand against the glass to keep me stable, and move my right hand to my cock to keep jerking off. By now, she's fucking me at a steady tempo, long deep strokes rubbing my prostate. I'm still not really ready for this intense of a fucking, it technically still hurts pretty bad, but right now, my hand on my cock, her cock in my ass, her teeth on my neck, and then on my face, the hot water pouring down over us both... pain and pleasure, ache and ecstasy, all blend together.

I guess I must be moaning, though I barely notice, cause Liv starts growling, "Oh YEAH baby, keep making those sexy noises, I love it!" I start moaning more performatively, saying things like "Yes, fuck me! Fuck me harder!" And she does. I hear little growls of lust and satisfaction from her. *I'm driving her crazy,* I realize. Til now, it has just felt like they're acting on me, and I'm just their plaything. And it's a small thing, but if my noises are making her horny, then I'm having an effect on her. We're fucking each other.

At some point, I can't remember when, we end up on the floor of the shower, me in a doggystyle position with her behind me still desperately plunging away. My left hand is holding me up, while my right is still on my cock. I've been close to coming for a long time now, carefully edging myself so as not to come way before she does like last time. But now there's an abrupt quickening of her tempo, a deep sexy moan of pleasure from her, and at once my self control fails me, cum just spills out of my cock onto the porcelain shower floor.

Behind me I hear Liv gasp, "Hah! Oh God baby, I'm so close, don't you dare start resisting again."

"Ohhhh cum in me Liv!" I moan. My ass is newly raw and tender, but my head is still in the frenzy of the moment, my body riveted to the pursuit of her orgasm. I throw my body into her thrusts; nerve endings in my ass scream but I don't care even a little bit.

Liv grabs my hair and gives it a sharp tug. "Ohhhh God I've made a dirty little slut out of you, haven't I boy?" With her other hand she gives my ass a sharp smack.

"Yesssss," I say happily. Would it have been so gratifying to be called a dirty little slut a day ago? An hour ago? I can't remember.

By now my stamina is starting to fail me, the pain occupying more and more of my brain. I'm not sure how much more of this I can withstand. Still, I'm desperate for her cum. I open my mouth to make more of the sexy noises I know she likes, but to my surprise what comes out of my mouth is, "Ah! I love you Liv!"

"Yeah? I bet you do. Oh! OhhhHHHHH SHIT!" I know she's coming, her deep convulsive thrusts burying her seed deep inside me. After what feels like a full minute, she is finished, and I feel her mercifully pull her cock out of me. Exhausted, we both sit down, on opposite sides of the shower stall, backs against the glass. Liv looks drained, but she shoots me an approving smile.

"That was something else dude."

"That was amazing," I say. "Me, uh, me saying, you know, what I just said, that was what pushed you over the edge wasn't it?"

She raises an eyebrow at me. "Well, like I said: No promises." I look at her searchingly, but her face reveals nothing.

A knock on the door of the shower stall startles me. Oh shit, it's Jessica. I scramble to my feet and turn off the shower, then open the door. Whoa, she's completely naked now, standing in front of the shower, hands folded in front of her chest, her huge cock hard and firm in front of her. She looks me over approvingly.

"Sounded like you were having fun in here, darlings. I was attempting to get some sleep but listening to you two provoked," and she taps the head of her cock, "a reaction." She grabs my chin and tilts my face up toward hers. "And I think it's only fair that you take care of it for me."

I nod my head eagerly, "Absolutely!"

"Ahhh!" she says, a grin spreading across her face. "You seem like you've had an attitude adjustment. I like it. Tell me," and she puts her thumb in my mouth, "have you ever sucked a cock before?"

I tighten my lips around her thumb and suck on it; her eyes light up with interest at this. She slowly works her thumb all the way into my mouth and then pulls it back out. "I haven't sucked cock before," I say, "but if it's yours I'd like to try."

"Mmm. Right answer. Get out of the shower. And you," she snaps her fingers at Liv, who's still slumped on the floor of the shower. "Dry yourself off and go to bed. I want some alone time with the boy."

"Yeah yeah," Liv says, and groggily rises to her feet.

I'm standing in front of Jessica in the center of the bathroom. She towers over me, and I'm just drinking in the sight her naked body. Her strong arms, her toned stomach, her wide hips, her round perky breasts, her thick, muscular thighs, and of course her hard cock, tip wet with precum. I dare to put a hand on her hip. "You're beautiful, Jessica," I say, awed.

"I know," she says with a smile, and brushes my hand off her. "Now, get down on your knees- DID YOU DRY YOURSELF?" I look behind her and see Liv, still dripping wet, standing in the doorway. She slinks over to grab a towel.

In the meantime I've gotten on my knees. Jessica puts her hand on the back of my head and pushes me toward her cock. I take her head in my mouth, and immediately I hear her gasp. I rub the head of her cock back and forth with my tongue, tasting the salty precum as it dribbles out. I can tell this is driving her crazy, and I feel her hand on my head start to grab my hair. She thrusts her cock deeper into my mouth, and I start to gag. I pull it out of my mouth; I can feel her disapproval at this, so to appease her I start licking the underside of her shaft. She starts breathing heavily at this, particularly when my tongue lands on the little bit of skin under her cockhead. After several seconds of this, she grabs my head again.

"Alright, enough teasing me boy. Your going to let me fuck your mouth." I present my mouth to her and she pushes her cock deep inside. I feel my gag reflex activate again, and try desperately to supress it.

"Come on, boy, open your throat up. It's like chugging a drink." Crap, I've never been good at chugging. Impatiently she slides her cock in and out of my mouth, stabbing the back of my throat with each thrust inward. I find myself making lots of odd wet choking noises. Jessica keeps her hand on the back of my head and keeps giving me instructions. "That's it, just breathe through your nose, careful with your teeth, goooood boy."

After a while of this, I find myself swallowing some spit at the exact moment she thrusts her cock into my mouth. It goes deeper than before. I let out a strangled choking noise while she moans with satisfaction. "Ohhhhh, there it is." Swiftly, she forces my head lower and tilts it backward, and plunges her whole cock deep into my throat. I can't breathe at all now. I'm looking up at her, tears streaming out of my eyes. She regards me dispassionately. "Ah yes, I don't think breathing through your nose will help you now, boy. Let's see if you can last until I'm finished." She continues fucking my throat.

Time slows to a crawl. My head swims and my vision blurs. Her cock feels enormous in my throat, throbbing and pulsing. I try to pull my head away, but she holds it in place. I hear her say, "Almost there..." but it just continues.

At last I can take no more, I push against her body hard enough that I free myself from her grip. Before her cock even leaves my mouth, she's already coming, squirting her salty, slimy jizz all over the inside of my mouth, continuing to blast all over my face as I breathe in a delicious lungful of oxygen again for the first time.

She tilts grabs my chin again and tilts my head up to look at her. I lick some of the cum off the area around my lips. "Delicious!" She laughs slightly at that.

"Mmmm, I really wanted to come balls deep in your esophagus, boy, but I guess you weren't ready for that. I trust you'll do better next time."

I nod. "I hope so."

"Hmm. You're in no shape to come into my bed covered in jizz like that. Wash it off yourself, dry, and then come to bed with us." She leans down as if to kiss me but instead just bites my bottom lip. "You're going to make a good little slut." With that she turns around and goes into the other room.

Once I'm clean I approach the bed. I never imagined Jessica to be a snorer, but that's definitely her on the left side of the bed, laying on her stomach and snoring loudly. Liv sleeps on the right side, and there's a little space in the middle that I crawl into, laying with my back to Liv and facing Jessica. I'm settling in, trying to get comfortable when all of a sudden Liv's arm hooks around my neck, and I feel her stick her hard cock in between my thighs.

"You've really done it now, dude. Do you think you're going home after this? No way. We're going to keep you here, we're gonna make you our little whore. You're never escaping us."

I tighten my thighs around her cock, and hear her inhale sharply at the sensation.

"Promise?" I say.

"Oh my God, you have no idea how hard I'm gonna fuck you tomorrow."

"Mmm, something to look forward to."

I no longer think of myself as their prisoner. All I want now is to be theirs.

To Be Continued...

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
513 Followers