Pink Moscato Pt. 02

Story Info
Jessica and Liv take the young man back to their car.
3k words
4.25
20.3k
52

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
513 Followers

Author's Note: Please be advised that this story contains VERY rough scenes of nonconsensual futanari on male sex. Please don't read if that upsets you. If, on the other hand, that intrigues you...

*

The cold evening air hits me like a slap in the face. Still holding me with one hand, Jessica pulls keys out of her pocket and clicks open the doors on a car a few feet away, a beat up looking Elantra. She drags me over toward the car and pushes me against the passenger's side door. She presses herself against me. Oh God. I can feel her huge cock digging into me through our clothes. Her breath is heavy and uneven against my neck. She was so controlled until a minute ago, now she's in a frenzy.

"Now listen boy," she growls into my ear. "In a minute I'm going to let go of you. I'm going to open the back seat door and take my heels off. While I'm doing that, you're going to take your pants off and get on the back seat on your hands and knees, ass facing me. You're going to do this because if you don't we're still going to fuck you, you understand? You try running, we'll catch you, take you down and fuck you on the cold concrete." She lets out a very weird laugh and gives my head a pet. "If you cooperate we can make this nice for you boy."

She lets go of me and I get to work complying. Peel off my jeans, toss them in the back seat. It doesn't even really occur to me at this point to resist. My head is swimming and my heart is pounding and all my body can think to do is obey.

(Yes my dick is still rock hard.)

As I get up on the back seat of the car, I hear Jessica and Liv talking. "Damn you're, uh, you're really going to do this right here huh?" says Liv. She sounds a little bit thrown, compared to her easy confident demeanor earlier.

"He stroked me. Got me started. Gotta finish it. Now."

"Hey, you don't really think you're going first do you? I mean I'm the one who got him off so-"

"You did. Your reward is I loosen him up for you."

"No fair!"

"Tough shit," Jessica growls, and I hear her walking toward me. I become aware of my pounding heart again. I feel her looming behind me. Suddenly I feel her cold hand grab my left buttock. I gasp at the sensation. She gives it a firm squeeze and in a low murmur she says, "Mmmm, you have a nice ass boy. Do people tell you that a lot?" I feel a spit-covered finger rub against the surface of my hole. I let out another gasp and hear her laugh, "Ahh, you make noise at everything. We're going to have fun." She pops the tip of her finger inside (now that she's pointed it out I'm trying to make less noise, but despite myself I let out a little "ohhh.") and slowly works it in all the way to her knuckle. "Oh my God you're so fucking tight," I hear her hiss. She seems to have regained her composure and control, enjoying every second of playing with my body. She takes her hand off my ass cheek and I hear a slippery friction noise behind me. *She's lubing up her cock,* I realize.

She pulls the finger out and I feel her press the tip of her cock against my hole. It feels... wide, and cool and slimy from the lube. She rubs it up and down over the length of my crack. Oh God, the anticipation is driving me crazy. I realize that without meaning to I'm pushing my ass out towards her cock each time the tip gets near to my hole.

(I just want to get this over with right? That's all it is, right?)

"Oh my GOD, Jess, are you still not fucking him?"

"Mmmm I like to take my time. Savor a moment, build the anticipation."

"Yeah, it's cold out and I'm waiting my turn. Fucking get on with it."

Jessica gives my ass a smack. "Well, boy, are you ready for it?"

"Yes," I say, and I'm surprised by how eager I sound.

Jessica clearly registers the eagerness as well. "Ahhhh!" she says, in a tone of obvious delight. "I've been driving you crazy for it haven't I?" She lines the head of her cock up against my asshole.

Absurdly, I find myself saying, "I mean, you know, just because it's cold out, it's late, I'm tired- Ah! Ahhhh!" and her dick head sinks into me.

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"I- OH! Oh God, oh, WOW."

She pulls it out slightly and then pushes it deeper, pulls it out slightly then deeper still. It's an intense sensation, and kind of painful throughout. But for a while, I confess, it feels sort of good, the feeling of my sphincter being stretched, the feeling of her driving deeper and deeper in, her aroused breathing, her strong hands on my hips, her eager member throbbing inside me. The delicious feeling of being ENJOYED above all else.

But her cock is thick, and gets thicker towards the base, and at some point there's a sharp twinge of pain in my sphincter, and the next thrust hurts even worse.

"Ow! Hey Jessica this is starting to- HEY! This is too deep. OW!"

But Jessica keeps thrusting at a steady tempo, undeterred by my protests. She lets out a lusty moan. "Ohhh baby, I've gotta get balls deep in you. I'm sooo close to getting all the way in." I try to pull away from it but she's holding me firmly in place as she continues thrusting. With each thrust I grunt in pain and in protest.

"Hmmmm," she says, "those sounds you're making really turn me on."

"It HURTS Jessica," I squeak, "now can you PLEASE-"

"You. Were never. In control. AHHHHHH!" she gasps with satisfaction as she finally slides balls deep into my ass.

It feels huge inside me. I breathe heavily as I try to relax myself to it. "Hah! Okay, if you can just hold it still for a second- ARGH!"

She begins gyrating her hips against me, letting out a deep satisfied noise somewhere between a moan and a growl. I feel her run her fingernails down my back, leaving deep scratches. "Mmmm it feels so fucking good being so deep inside you boy. You complain but I can tell you love it." She reaches for my cock and rubs the tip of it. Whoa. My focus has been on the pain in my ass but my dick has stayed extremely hard and as she puts her finger on it I can tell it's wet with precum. "You've been dripping on the seat this whole time," she says. "Taste how horny I'm making you boy," and she sticks her precum covered finger in my mouth. It's salty.

She slides about an inch of her cock out of me and slams it back in down to the root. I let out a grunt of pain. "Oh, stop it," she says, tauntingly. "We've already established that you love it. Tell me you love it." I say nothing. She starts thrusting more roughly, and faster. She growls, "Tell. Me. You. Love. It."

Through the pain I gasp, "Ah! I love it!"

"HMMMmmm good boy," she moans. Damn it, I was kind of expecting her to go a little easier on me if I said it. But no, she's still thrusting hard and fast and deep.

After what feels like an eternity, I feel a change in her breathing, more ragged, anticipatory. Her thrusts become faster and faster. "AHHHH I'm getting close!" she says. It starts to become too much, I feel my hands buckle and start to fall away. She yanks on my hair and growls, "NO you stay in place! Ohhhhh fuck!!" She cums hard inside me, in deep convulsive thrusts. At last, with a deep satisfied sigh she lets go of my hair. I fall forward on the backseat of the car. My body is exhausted. My asshole feels *wide*, and I can feel a small stream of cum running down my taint. Suddenly, I recieve a sharp smack on the ass from Jessica.

"That was good, boy. You took a lot, and you took it well."

"Th- thanks," I say.

"Yeah, yeah. Move over, it's my turn now." Oh crap. Liv. I'd forgotten.

"Hey, uh," and I turn over onto my back, just so my ass is less accessible. "I'm like really spent, can we do this another time?"

Liv is standing outside the car looking down hungrily at me. "No, we really can't. See, you guys have been in here having all the fun while I've just been waiting out here in the cold with your cum drying on my face. I made you cum already, unlike Jess. Least you can do is help me out."

"Go easy on him Liv," Jessica says.

"Don't I always?" Liv grins evilly. "Hey, Jess, turn the car on. We'll heat things up a little." Jessica starts walking around to the driver's seat. Liv says to me, "Move over kid, I wanna get in." I remain in place. She shoves me. "C'mon, I don't wanna do this standing out in the cold. You know, cause I'm not a fucking psycho." She pushes her way into the back of the car, and I shuffle back to give her room. Jessica is in the front seat and starts the ignition. The car starts to flood with heat.

"Ahhh, that's better isn't it?" says Liv. She peels off her sweatpants and shirt, revealing she'd had no underwear on under them. Oh man, I think she's even bigger than Jessica, longer and thicker by the looks of it. I'm still laying on my back, legs scrunched up against my body. She's looming over me, holding herself up with one hand, the other hand stroking her huge cock. There's a sinister gleam in her eyes, a big drunken smile on her face. "Alright, turn over," she says. "Face down, ass up baby." I flip over, presenting my ass to her. She roughly grabs my asscheek. "Mmmm look at that gape. That's a nice sight. Y'know Jess I guess I should thank you for busting his hole open like this. Without that I probably wouldn't be able to do this."

And with one sharp, sudden thrust she buries her whole cock in my ass.

I scream, a real proper scream of pain. My body jumps forward trying to get away from the pain, but she roughly pulls me back onto her dick. She cackles. "No, you're not getting away from it!" I struggle hard against her but she's too strong. She forces me down so I'm flat on my back. She's laying on top of me now, with her strong arms hooked around my arms and her legs twisted around my legs, holding them in place. "I've got you now, you little bitch." As if to prove her point, she gives me several terrible stabs, rapidly pulling her cock all the way out and ramming it all the way back in. I twist and convulse at these but to no avail. I'm trapped.

Her face is up against mine, my nose is filled with the smell of cum on her face. "Heh, do you like this you dirty slut?" she hisses into my ear.

"Please stop," I say. God my voice is shaking, I sound almost on the verge of tears.

"Say it again."

"STOP!"

"I'm not gonna." She gives my cheek a bite and keeps fucking me.

For some reason I find myself blurting out, "Jessica, help me!"

"Ohhhh that's interesting," Liv says. "I like this, keep begging."

I hear Jessica say, "Liv, maybe go easy on the boy."

"He owes me. You both owe me. I'll go easy on him once I get off." She pulls herself up off of me (and, mercifully out of me) and flips my body over so I'm on my back. She looks down at me maliciously. With both hands she reaches for the collar of my t-shirt, the only article of clothing I was left with, and rips it open all the way down the front. She greedily rubs her hands over my exposed torso.

"So SKINNY," she says. "Hey, why are your nipples so hard, dude?" And with that she grabs both of them and squeezes, hard.

"ARGH! Stop!" I yelp, and I grab her arms to try and wrench them off my nipples. But it's of no use, she's too strong for me. She gives them a sharp twist and laughs at my writhing.

"Hey, get your legs up on my shoulders," she says. I hesitate. "C'mon, dude, I want to fuck you more. I'll leave your nipples alone if you put your legs up." With some trepidation, I comply. When my legs are in position she says, "Thanks!" and then squeezes my nipples hard again. I'm crying out in pain even before she roughly drives her cock back into me.

"Ohh, look at that face!" she says, grabbing my jaw. She gives my cheek a light smack. "C'mon boy I know you love it. Your dick is still hard." She leans in over me and starts nibbling on my cheek again.

My asshole is still in pain, and with her leaning in on me like this my leg muscles are being stretched uncomfortably. And yet... maybe it's something about this angle, but her cock sliding in and out is starting to feel kind of good, like it's rubbing something deep inside me. Plus as she fucks me my dick is rubbing against her stomach. I think I'm starting to get close.

She seems to have noticed a change in my breathing. "Yeah? Mmm, you're a horny little slut aren't you?" She gives my neck a sharp bite and thrusts her cock into me deep, and at once I climax again.

It hurts a bit coming out this time; my urethra is still tender from earlier. Semen spurts all over both our bodies. Liv pulls her face up from my neck to watch my o-face, and looks delighted as jizz shoots onto her underboobs, her navel, my chest.

A drop lands on my face, and she licks it off.

"Mmm. I think I taste pink moscato."

I laugh. I move to start pulling myself off of her, but she holds me in place. Okaaaay.

"Hey, I haven't gotten mine yet, have I?" she says. She gives me a small thrust, which suddenly hurts more than it did a second ago.

"Ow!"

She looks at me with mock concern. "Ohh, is it hurting you again?"

"Yeah. I don't know, I'll admit I was enjoying it for a while but now it just feels really sore and dry and- OW!" She gives me a sharp jab.

"And *tighter*. Yes, cumming will do that to you. But I still need to get mine." She swiftly pulls her cock out and drives it all the way back in. I scream and convulse from the pain. "Oh, you stupid little slut," she says, and with that she starts fucking me brutally. I struggle to get away, and this time she grabs my face with both hands and mashes it into the seat of the car.

At this point she's growling, "I. Had. To wait. So. Long. I had to wait SO long. Ohhhh SHIT!" She pulls herself out of me and climbs up toward my face. "Open your mouth! Open it!" I open wide, and with a loud moan she climaxes all over my face. Semen gets in my mouth, my hair, my eyes and nose. When she finishes at last, she slumps back onto the seat. I turn away toward the car door, hoping to roll down the window to spit the excess semen out, but suddenly her hand reaches out and catches my jaw. "Swallow," she orders. I gulp it down. She pats my head, "Heh, good boy."

I turn back to look at her. She's grinning widely at me, looking exhausted but satisfied. "Ah, that was great. You did good."

I hear Jessica say, in a measured voice, "You didn't have to be so brutal with him."

Liv shrugs. "I like it brutal. Besides," she reaches out and messes up my hair, "he loved it, no matter what he says."

Jessica turns to look at me. For a second our eyes meet and I see sympathy, maybe even regret. Then something shifts. I don't know precisely what, maybe the way I sigh, maybe a drip of cum sliding off my face. But when I catch her eye again I see a wicked glint in it, a smirk tugging at the corner of her mouth.

"You know," she says, "we're still not even. You got to cum twice, we each only got to cum once. You still owe us."

"Oh yeah?" Liv says as she hooks an arm around me. "I guess you've gotta come back to our hotel with us for round two."

I sigh. "Please. Just let me go home."

"Oh," says Jessica in a mocking tone of concern, "we can't let you walk home like this. It's cold and you don't have a shirt."

Liv nods. "That's right. Wouldn't be considerate of us. Oh! Hey Jess, his dick is getting hard again."

"Now look," I say, but Jessica has already put the car in reverse, and in a second we're pulled out onto the road.

I let my head fall back onto the seat. "Oh, fuck me."

"Hey, if you insist," says Liv, and she gives my nipple a sharp tweak. "If you can manage not to jizz on me again maybe will let you go this time."

TO BE CONTINUED

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
513 Followers