Pink Pills of Persuasion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her orgasm subsided, I pulled myself up from the floor of the truck. As I resumed my position next to Laney, I saw an old couple on the sidewalk passing by from the front side of the truck. The husband had a huge grin on his face and gave me a wink as he passed by. I glanced over at Laney and she had the same grin on her face. My gaze then turned to J.R.'s police cruiser which was no longer there.

"Laney, when did J.R. take off?"

She winked at me as she said, "that douchebag left about 10 minutes ago."

-----

Coming back from April's apartment and grocery store, I saw my chance to get to my car for the pink pills of persuasion. I excused myself from Laney and grabbed a few pills from the car and my gym bag to cover up my real reason for going to the car.

Laney got to down to business on making her Sinigang soup. After helping her chop up some vegetables, I went into my bedroom to check on April and Carly. They were just finishing a movie and Carly was getting ready to leave. Apparently, she had a blind date tonight.

That left me having dinner with both April and Laney. The Sinigang was delicious with the pork being so tender and the broth having a hot but sour taste to it. With April and Laney becoming fast friends so quickly, the atmosphere at dinner was cordial and fun. Laney and I decided not to tell April about J.R. staking out her apartment as we felt that her emotions were still too raw. After dinner, the girls opened up a second bottle of Moscato and brought out more chocolate for dessert.

I excused myself and started towards the bathroom. For the 3rd time in two days, I ingested two pink pills.

That familiar pink haze came over my eyesight once again. I returned to the table in my apartment's kitchenette to find both April and Laney laughing and chatting away with half-full wine glasses in their hands.

"April, want me to give your back some TLC?"

April smiled, but Laney responded. "Actually Johnny, I think the hot tub would be perfect for her back."

"Laney, I don't have a suit."

"Well, honey, I packed one for you when I was at your place earlier. And I just happen to have an emergency bikini in my truck. We live in California after all."

Damn Laney, I like where this is going.

Within moments, our little trio descended on to the hot tub at the common area within our apartment complex. As luck would have it, there was nobody at the hot tub except us. We turned on the hot tub and soon the sound of the jets and bubbles as well as the steam from the tub started to fill the air. The area was lit but not too brightly which gave it a nice romantic feel. However, in my eyes everything was tinted to a light pink even the steam from the tub.

Each lady removed their outer layer of clothes. Laney was wearing this red designer bikini with a low-rise bottom and a stylish side ring that sat on her right hip. Her top had the same gold ring, but it was strategically resting in her cleavage. Of course, her nipples were rock-hard and they looked like they were desperately trying to poke through the fabric of her top. April was rocking a green floral bikini with a tiny bikini bottom that simply disappeared into her bubble butt.

I sat down in the warm water of the tub and watched each beautiful woman descend into the water with April to the left of the me and Laney to the right. With a slight suggestion courtesy of the pink pills, each lady skirted over until our sides were all touching. I glanced up at the security camera and smiled. If Randy was working tonight, he must have been shaking his head in disbelief at the scene unfolding in front of him. I knew that I couldn't get away with too much or I would be putting Brett and I's housing at risk. However, I was getting hard being in between these two beautiful Asians.

I watched as April gradually closed her eyes. The warm water and soothing pressure from the jets in the tub were definitely helping April with her bruise so I wanted to let her relax for a bit. On the other hand, I always knew that Laney was down for some action. I watched Laney's smile turn into a mischievous grin as I gave her some mental instructions. Under the steam and bubbles, I felt Laney's hand brush over my now raging hard-on. She did it again and again. She was really getting into teasing me especially knowing that she had to keep everything discreet. I let her have her fun for a few more minutes and then I simply couldn't take it anymore.

I felt an absolute rush as her Laney slipped her hand into my trunks and grabbed hold of my dick. She started to stroke it slowly and like April, I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment. Laney leaned over and purred into my ear as she gradually increased the speed of the hand job. Unfortunately, before she really got going on the intensity of the hand job, I heard the gate of the pool area open up. I glanced up at a couple in their 50's that were approaching us. They greeted us and Laney and I smiled at them. Always the flirt, Laney gave my dick another last squeeze and as discretely as she was in getting into my trunks, she removed it. I lightly nudged April awake and decided it was time to take our little party back to my room. As we grabbed our towels and clothes, I mentally instructed the man's wife to give him a night that he wouldn't forget. She immediately turned around and planted a big wet kiss on her unsuspecting husband. I chuckled as I interlocked each of my elbows with my ladies with April on my left and Laney on my right and started walking back to my apartment.

As we entered my bedroom, I clicked on the desk lamp to the low setting. Both April and Laney were now under the control of the pink pills of persuasion and I was about to have my second threesome in two days. I removed my clothes and sat at the end of my bed with both girls facing me. I had Laney sit down on my desk chair and had April begin to give Laney a strip tease. April dropped her towel and she was once again only in her green floral bikini. She turned around and slowly and methodically rotated her bubble butt as she backed into Laney's lap. I was enjoying the show as Laney's eyes were glued to April's unicorn of a backside. April dropped her bubble butt and started to grind into Laney's lap. As April's bikini top fell to the ground, Laney's hands reached around and grabbed April's perky breasts.

My little plan back-fired though as when Laney intensified her grip on April's tits, April winced in pain as Laney pulled her body into direct contact with April's lower back. Laney immediately let go of April and they both stood up from the chair. Laney pulled April in for a hug and they stood there for a moment. This was a stark reminder that I would have to carefully plan the rest of the evening to avoid any harm to April's bruised back.

As April pulled away from the motherly embrace of Laney and looked Laney in the eyes. Laney's concerned look was met by April's radiant smile and April grabbed Laney and pulled her into a luscious lip-lock. As if I was watching some internet porn, I started to absent-mindedly stroke my cock as the two lovely ladies made out. April glanced over at me stroking my dick and winked at me. While continuing to make out with Laney, she gradually moved her and Laney over to the bed. As they were practically right next to me, April abruptly shoved Laney onto the bed and climbed on top of her. She leaned down and resumed making out with Laney. I was in shock as I thought that this sort of move was more of a Laney move than an April move. The making out intensified and before I knew it April practically ripped off Laney's shirt. April reached down and pulled Laney's bikini top to the side finally exposing Laney's perky nipples that wanted to get out. She quickly pinched and pulled one of Laney's exposed nipples causing Laney to arch her back and grab April by the back of the head to intensify their kissing even more. We might have been out of the hot tub, but I could have sworn my room was steaming quite the same.

At this point, I decided to get into the action and hopped off the bed. I moved to the other side of the bed where the entwined legs of April and Laney were hanging off. I removed April's bikini bottoms and now she was completely naked in my room with her bubble butt now wiggling in the air at me. I grabbed the buns by the side and inserted my face into perfection hoping that my tongue was long enough to get past her bubble butt to her exposed pussy. Thankfully, my tongue was just long enough and soon I was enjoying the sweet inner nectars of April's pussy while listening to the wet sounds of April and Laney exploring each other's tongues.

It didn't take long for April to cum from this new experience as she moaned into Laney's mouth as I continued to perform tongue gymnastics on her pussy. As her first orgasm subsided, April pulled her lower body away from my mouth and scooted up the bed. She then straddled Laney's head while planting her wet pussy onto Laney's mouth. As Laney started to feast on April's pussy, I realized that this left Laney's lower side available to me. I grabbed Laney's skirt and bikini bottoms and pulled them off rather easily. I then lowered my mouth onto Laney's pussy and got to work. It wasn't long before Laney was cumming.

After Laney's orgasm subsided, we re-arranged ourselves so that Laney was on all fours on my bed facing me with April on all fours behind her. April leaned and continued to eat Laney's pussy while Laney beckoned for me to bring my hard-on to her inviting mouth. As Laney gave me a wet and thorough blowjob, I admired both Laney's and April's bodies. Laney had a very toned body that created sharper edges around her body and a cute little ass that you could bounce quarters off of. Meanwhile, April had a yoga-fit body that exhibited softer edges and a dynamite bubble butt that I might have mentioned once or twice before. April also exhibited rounder facial features while Laney had a cute but narrower face. Both had a light brown skin tone thanks to their Filipino heritage with Laney just naturally a slightly darker shade. After a few minutes, Laney and April switched positions and April took my dick into her mouth. Instead of eating April's pussy, Laney came around and grabbed April by the back of the head and playfully guided my dick into April's mouth. To mix things up a bit, Laney would press April's face on to my dick until her nose was almost up against the skin right between my dick and lower abs.

Without letting go of April's hair, Laney slid off of the bed and was soon to the side of me. She pulled April off of my dick and leaned in to give her a kiss. Laney then alternated between guiding April's face on to my dick to sucking it herself. I was on cloud nine but getting anxious to dip my dick into one of these gorgeous pussies. Knowing April's back would prevent her from most positions, I flipped Laney onto her back, lifted her legs up and pushed her knees back. I entered Laney from a standing position and started to rhythmically pump my dick into her pussy. April planted herself perpendicularly to the top half of the body and alternated focusing her mouth between Laney's mouth and Laney's tits.

After a few minutes in this position, I flipped Laney over so that she was on all fours again with her small but firm ass waving at me. April gingerly sat on her butt, strategically placing a pillow right under the bruise and spread her legs for Laney. April and Laney shared a quick smile and then Laney buried her face into April's sweet pussy. I grabbed Laney by the hips and inserted myself into Laney's pussy and resume my rhythmic fucking of her. Laney must be an expert carpet-muncher as it didn't take long for April to orgasm.

As April completed her orgasm, Laney dislodged herself from me and leapt up on the bed. She pushed me on to the bed and straddled me in a single motion. With her feet planted on each side of me, she started to piston herself up and down on my dick. Once April recovered, she planted her extremely wet pussy onto my face. Between Laney's trampoline act on my dick and April's gyrating pussy on my face, I knew that I wasn't going to last long.

I really wanted to fulfill another one of my fantasies before I called this threesome a night. I instructed both Laney and April to jump off of me and kneel next to each other on the carpet next to the bed. I approached them with my throbbing dick that was just begging to explode. I had April do the honors as her mouth clasped down on to my dick and she started to bob on my dick with vigor. It didn't take me long before I felt my cum erupt and uncontrollably flow into April's mouth. She instantly gagged at my release but quickly recovered and gamely took most of it in her mouth with some cum slightly dripping from her mouth. As I fell back on to the bed, I watched April turn to Laney and plant a giant wet kiss on Laney while depositing my cum into her mouth. Like a champ, Laney took it all from April's mouth, licked the excess cum off of April's chin, tilted her head back, and swallowed the cum down.

April and Laney then resumed to making out as I watched with the little energy that I had left. Eventually, I managed to get up off the bed as my thirst got to me. I stumbled into the kitchen to grab a bottled water from the fridge. On a side note, I need to start putting bottled water and not just beer in my mini-fridge in my bedroom. That would have been a lot more helpful this time around.

As I found my way back into my bedroom, I realized that Laney and April made it back to my bed. They were both still naked but intertwined in each other's arms. April was slightly taller than Laney, but Laney naturally assumed a motherly-type position and cradled April in her arms. April's head was nestled into Laney's perky breasts and she appeared to already be asleep. Laney gave me a quick smile and a wink and then proceeded to close her eyes as well. There wasn't enough room on my full-size bed (should have bought the queen size bed in hindsight). I placed a blanket on the two lovely ladies, sat myself down on my desk chair and adjusted it to a decline with my feet resting on my bed. I too was naked and too tired to throw a pair of boxers on, so I grabbed another blanket and wrapped myself in with what little energy I had left.

My last memory of that evening was looking at the two beautiful women that I just spent the day with: April, the beautiful and radiant Pixie, and Laney, the ravishing and assertive Minx!