Pink Pills of Persuasion Ch. 06B

Story Info
Weekend at Mickeys - Part 2.
18k words
4.73
20k
18

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny's Birthday Weekend -- Saturday Night

My phone went off again. "Taking your time Johnny?"

With the familiar pink vision back at my disposal, I knocked on the door between my room and Carly's hotel room. It was the same door that Anita entered through last night. There was no answer. I knocked again. No answer again. I tried the handle this time and the door was indeed unlocked.

I carefully opened the door and walked into the darkened room. The only light in the room was the outside lights peeking in through the curtains. As my eyes adjusted quickly to the darkened room, I realized that I was absolutely just in taking those pills as a precaution!

Holy fucking Toledo! What did Laney pull me into?!?

From what I could tell, neither Laney nor Carly were actually in the room. However, there was Heidi standing in the middle of the room. The mysterious Mexican hottie that I've been pining over all weekend was finally alone with me. However, from the look of Heidi's outfit, her idea of getting to know each other better was quite different than mine.

From head to toe, Heidi was dressed in black. Without heels, she was a tall woman that was almost eye level with me. In heels, she was an imposing presence at just over six feet tall. And damn, these were some heels. These were black combat heeled boots that went about mid-thigh high and were adorned by lines of silver spikes. Tucked into those combat boots were black latex pants that wrapped around her beautifully sculpted legs like a second skin. Not that she needed one due to the tightness of the pants, but she had on a black belt studded with silver spikes with silver rings strategically hanging every few inches along the bottom of the belt. It looked like there was a coiled chain hanging from one of these rings.

She was wearing a black tank top cut around her bust to look like a spider's web that was guarding her large treasure chest. The laws of physics were currently being put to the test as I couldn't for the life of me figure out how those voluptuous breasts were being kept within that said tank top. Once I reluctantly moved away from gawking at her chest, I continued to check out the rest of Heidi. Her bracelets and necklace matched her belt as these were also studded with silver spikes. Her lips were coated with a dark red lipstick, and her eye-shadow looked to be applied dark and thick. With a stern and serious look currently on her face, I was both turned on and a little bit afraid.

Even with the powers of pink persuasion at my disposal, I was dumbfounded by the situation that I currently found myself in. In what felt like minutes but was most likely seconds, Heidi kept silently looking at me like a predator upon its prey. Little did she know that I was actually a pink-pilled wolf in sheep's clothing.

Heidi was the first to break the silent but tense stare-down.

"Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, are you ready for a birthday present unlike anything you have ever received before?" With that, Heidi grabbed a leather riding crop off the desk that was behind her and started to wave it in front of me. As she taunted me with the crop, a diabolical grin formed across her face.

Despite her obvious black widow tendencies, my first thought surprisingly was damn...Heidi is looking so fucking hot! My second thought was...what the fuck am I doing here?!? My third thought was...what the hell was Laney thinking in setting all of this crazy shit up?!?

"Johnny, you have not answered my question! Mistress does not like it when her little boys don't obey her!" With that Heidi took a step towards me.

Despite the setting, I couldn't help myself. "Mistress, seriously?"

My sudden goofiness momentarily startled Heidi, but she quickly recovered in an infuriated fashion. "Well, I have a collar just for you attached to the end of my chain! So you better fall in line before you are wearing it like a dog!"

"Ok, sure thing, Heidi!"

At the mere mention of her real name, Heidi quickly turned around and smacked the riding prop against the top of the desk behind her resulting in a crack that vibrated throughout the room. Even though I watched her do this, it still startled me.

"The name is Mistress and Johnny, you're my loyal, obedient little subject tonight!"

Maybe it was the revelation of her dominatrix title or just the simple fact of knowing that I had HRS-101 in my system, but I definitely wasn't as intimidated by this beautiful seductress as I was when I stepped into the room.

"Sorry Heidi, but unlike Rihanna, whips and chains don't excite me! So go ahead and hand me your whip!" The look on Heidi's face was a mixture of confusion and anger. She hesitated but fulfilled my request. This was the first time that I have ever seen a female hesitate under the influence of HRS-101. With this my mind was telling me to tread lightly, but my hard-on had other ideas.

With the riding prop now in my possession, I followed up with another order. "Heidi, please turn around so that I can take all of you in!"

Befuddled by the change of control in the room, Heidi didn't say anything but turned around very slowly as if there was a struggle going on for control of her body. I admired her strength but the focus of my admiration quickly changed once her back was fully turned to me.

Damn, those black latex pants looked so phenomenal and tight from behind. Due to these pants almost being vacuum-sealed onto Heidi's lower half, I could tell right away by the smoothness of the material on her ass that she wasn't wearing any panties. I stepped towards the now less-domineering dominatrix and palmed her round ass. It wasn't as big as Anita's nor as unbelievably bubbled as April's but it was definitely round, firm, and complemented her curvy frame perfectly. I pinched her latex covered ass causing Heidi's breath to go short.

"Very nice ass you got there Mistress!" I said in an almost mocking tone.

"Johnny, what the hell is going on?" I could tell by the shakiness in her voice that fear was now added to her mixed emotions of confusion and anger as Heidi must now be in unfamiliar territory.

Considering she just stated that her mission for tonight was to toy with me as her submissive pet, I let her stew in this current situation as I continued to admire her from behind. Her top was cut so that it was bare in her back. In the square center of her back, there was a massive but beautiful colored-ink tattoo of a black, orange, tan and white jungle cat with piercing amber eyes. It looked as if it was springing out of a bouquet of colorful flowers. I don't have tattoos and don't have strong feelings one way or the other about them, but I must admit that Heidi had a meticulously inked piece of art on her back. With my hand still firmly placed on her ass, I studied her tattoo as if I was at the Louvre Museum studying da Vinci's Mona Lisa.

While I was tracing the outlines of the leopard with my finger, Heidi finally regained her composure enough to speak. "Johnny, could you please stop this? I'm very uncomfortable right now!"

I chuckled at the irony of Heidi's last statement. "Uncomfortable?!? Your entire intention tonight was to humiliate me as your pet! So, if you don't mind, I would like to get back to admiring both your ass and this cool leopard on your back!"

"It's not a leopard Johnny, it's an Ocelot!"

I consider myself an educated fellow, but I have no idea what the hell an Ocelot was. "Ocelot?"

Heidi sighed and spewed out some education for me. "It's an animal found in the part of Mexico that I'm from, Veracruz. In my culture, the ocelot is a revered animal known for its beauty and hunting skill."

She was right about one thing! This tattoo seemed to do the Ocelot justice in showcasing its beauty. I gave the tattoo one last glance, tossed the riding prop back on to the desk and then took a step towards Heidi from behind. At the same time, I placed both my hands to her shoulders and pulled her towards me. I leaned in and placed my head forward to the right of her head. I could feel her nerves had now fully taken over her body and the once confident look on her face had disappeared. At the same time, I knew she could feel my hard-on pressed against her latex-covered ass. I slowly swiveled my hips so that my dick would start to grind against her.

"What the fuck Johnny?!?" I could feel her body occasionally jittering as she continued to try to fight the persuasiveness of the pink pills.

Testing the limits of the HRS-101 in my system, I tried to silence her for the time-being. It worked for now. I then lowered my hands off her shoulders and reached around to cup her web-covered tits. I gave them a squeeze and playfully squished them together, while they miraculously remained secured in her top. By this time, her breathing had quickened to a very uncomfortable pace. While maintaining my playful grip on her breasts, my eyes re-focused on the side of her face. Her right eye kept darting around the room looking for answers. Her anger and confusion had now completely given way to her fear as if she truly was now devoid of hope for getting out of this current situation under her own free will.

To be honest, her sense of dread outweighed the power that I had in this situation. It wasn't a good look on her and I decided to take pity on this mysterious Mexican hottie! Not moving from our current position as I was enjoying the feel of her body from all angles, I not only calmed Heidi's nerves but also told her to freely submit to my wishes. At first, she didn't give me any indication that she was following my instructions. After the third go-around with this mental instruction, I could finally feel her body loosen and her breathing normalize.

With Heidi now at ease, I turned her to face me. For the first time this weekend, our faces were only inches apart. With her heels on, she was indeed exactly eye level with me. Earlier this weekend, I noticed that she had beautiful warm caramel colored eyes. Up close, these round wide-set eyes that were full of passion earlier were now lifelessly focusing on my face waiting for my next instruction. She possessed an oval shaped face with sharp nose and jawline that still maintained a beautiful yet delicate feminine look for her. Like April with her obvious mix of Spanish and Asian genes found in most Filipinos, I could see that Heidi was a wonderful mix of Spanish and native Mexican blood. Being so close to the border, many of my friends of Mexican heritage would often joke that the only thing that the Spanish gave them was their good looks. From looking at Heidi's striking profile, I couldn't disagree with my friends on this.

As I was finishing my study of Heidi's beautifully sharp facial features, I had another naughty idea pop up into my sex-fueled brain. Gently pushing and guiding Heidi's body, I had her bend over with her hands planted against the top of the desk. I retrieved the riding prop from the desk and returned to my newfound favorite position behind her. While figuring out my next move, I admired her still-covered ass while casually waving around the riding prop. Without the power to do anything else, Heidi patiently waited for me.

Satisfied that I had enjoyed this clothed view enough, I reached around and unbuckled her studded black belt and placed it on the desk. After an initial struggle of creating space between the latex pants and her skin, I was able to dig my fingers into her pants just enough so that I could get a hold of her waistband. With a stiff but not too rough of a tug, I started to get her pants moving towards me exposing her gorgeous ass. Still struggling with the latex, I gave up and stopped pulling her pants just as it reached the top of her kneecaps.

Even with the challenge of pulling these impossibly tight pants down, I still managed to hold onto the riding prop in my right hand. With her gorgeously light brown ass exposed, I decided to tease her a little. I took the riding prop and gently traced it around the natural outline of her curvy ass. Even under my mental instructions for her to relax, I could see Heidi's body tighten with recognition of the riding crop touching her body. I continued to let the riding crop playfully graze against her exposed skin including the inside of her thighs which caused her to pant in anticipation. I'm never been a huge fan of foreplay, but this was exhilarating.

Remaining in the bent-over position, I used the riding prop to gently probe and push back her curvy ass flesh to give me a better look at her pussy lips. As I did this, I kneeled down. Now that I had a better vantage point, I saw Heidi's pussy lips slightly protruding from her body. Even with her trying to resist the HRS-101, I could tell that she was wet as her pussy lips were glistening in the limited light coming into the room. I flipped the riding crop around in my hands, so that the slimmer handle was facing the bent over form of Heidi.

I mentally reminded Heidi to remain calm as I slowly inserted the handle of the riding crop into her pussy lips. The riding crop didn't meet much resistance as it slid easily into her pussy. All of this foreplay naturally lubed Heidi's vaginal walls nicely. I watched as Heidi arched her head back and let out a low sensual moan at the crop's entry into her. After a few inches were inserted, I slowly pulled back out. Just as I was about to pull the crop completely out of her, I slowly slid it back in. As Heidi got comfortable, and more importantly turned on, she started to slowly gyrate on the crop with the lower half of her body while her moaning turned into a guttural, sexual hum.

I've experienced some outrageously sensual things lately thanks to these pills, but nothing this kinky. I could feel my dick anxiously pressing against the fabric of my clothes begging for its freedom and chance at this beautifully wet delicious pussy in front of me. Still winging it at this point, it didn't take me long to fish my boner out from my shorts. With one hand, I started to caress my hungry hard-on while maintaining the deliberate pace of the riding prop into Heidi's pussy.

After a few more minutes of listening to Heidi's pleasurable humming, I was starting to get a little jealous of the prop. I left the prop in Heidi's pussy as I stood up ready to unbuckle my shorts and get more comfortable. As I was reaching for my belt, a phone started to vibrate and illuminate the room from the top of the desk. Never leaving her bent-over position, Heidi instinctively looked up at the phone and then looked back at me. Since it must have been her phone, I simply shrugged my shoulders. It was my birthday weekend and whoever it is on the phone can wait until we're finished.

I walked over to the side of Heidi and admired how the fabric of her tank top was miraculously keeping her breasts contained. With her pants still stuck around her knees, the riding prop poking out from her pussy and her bare ass pointed up into the hotel room's air, she was a sight to see. I chuckled at the current predicament that this dominatrix found herself in. I didn't have much time to ponder this as her phone started buzzing again. This time in short increments indicating that she was getting text messages.

Oh hell, now I'm curious. With my freed dick pointing the way, I walked over to the desk and picked up Heidi's phone.

"What's your password, Mistress?"

Heidi answered and I quickly typed in the code. Her phone came to life and I immediately looked to see what all the fuss was about.

The last furry of buzzes were indeed text messages. I opened her text message icon and saw 3 unread messages interestingly enough from Laney. I tapped the icon and the messages from Laney appeared.

First message said "Code Red!" What the fuck?!?

Second message said "Carly..."

I didn't get a chance to read the third message cause I heard the buzzing sound of the hotel door being unlocked from the hallway. Oh shit...it's...

The door opened and Carly entered the room. She immediately stopped in her tracks as she saw us.

Carly's face was in complete shock with her dreamy blue-gray eyes practically bugging out of her eye sockets. With her body frozen in shock, Carly's eyes drifted from Heidi to me. Even though I had the powers of pink persuasion at my disposal, I was just as shocked as Carly and I currently found myself incapable of moving, speaking, and/or thinking. I can only imagine the scene in front of Carly...a bent over half naked Heidi with a riding crop sticking out of her ass and myself fully dressed standing next to her with my boner happily poking out.

As soon as Carly's shock wore off, she threw her hands up in disgust and quickly walked out of the hotel room. My shock wore off the minute she disappeared into the hallway and I quickly ran after her.

I got into the hallway and she was already about 10 to 15 feet ahead of me. "Carly, hold up. Why don't you turn around and come back to the room?" I mentally instructed her to calm down and not to say a word.

Much to her surprise, Carly followed all three orders and quickly walked past me back into the room with a perplexed look on her face.

As I was about to turn to follow her, I noticed an older gentlemen holding an ice bucket just a few doors down. By the look on his face, he must have seen the whole thing.

At that same moment, I realized that my dick was still out and free for the world to see. I quickly covered myself up and gave the older gentleman a sheepish smile.

"Not trying to get involved son, but next time, with a fox like that, you don't need to take a few warm-up strokes before stepping up to the plate!"

"Um...thanks!" I wasn't looking for unsolicited advice, but since he literally caught me publicly exposed, I was going to have to take this one on the chin. Even with the pink pills of persuasion in my possession, why do I keep finding myself in these awkward predicaments?

Before any more awkward interactions with other hotel guests, I quickly got back into Carly's hotel suite. I found Carly just inside the door calm but still with a confused look on her face. Heidi was also standing with the riding prop returned back to the desk but her pants were still around her knees.

As always, Carly looked good. She had on tight light blue jeans and sandals. She had a tight green cotton tank top tucked into her jeans with just enough cleavage on display to make your mouth water wanting to see more. It looked like she was still sporting her jewel-covered starfish necklace that disappeared into said cleavage. She complimented this necklace with simple classy gold hoop earrings. Her luscious long blonde hair was currently pulled back in a pony tail with her round beautiful sun-kissed face and slightly rosy cheeks now unobstructed to my view. Not that she was looking at me though as her eyes were locked on to Heidi.

I didn't quite know where to start, so I acted casual. "Good evening Carly."

Without breaking her gaze on to Heidi, Carly calmly responded, "What the hell is going on in my hotel room?"

Apparently, Laney must have hooked herself up with a copy of Carly's room key without letting Carly in on the weekend's extra-curricular activities.

"Yeah, I'm still trying to figure it out myself Carly. Why don't you strip down to your bra and panties and get yourself comfortable like Heidi?" At this point, why the hell not? It sounded like a reasonable request to me.

Carly hesitated at my request but then I mentally informed her to play along. With that momentary hesitation out of the way, Carly casually slipped off her sandals and started to unbutton her jeans. Due to the tightness of her denim, Carly had to give a little extra push to get her jeans off of her hips and down past her ass. While she did this, her panties slid down slightly giving me a perfect view of the best plumber's crack that I've seen since my hike with April a month ago. It truly was just a quick glimpse as Carly quickly re-adjusted her bottoms. She then pulled off the green tank top over her head causing both her hair and boobs to fall back into place in unison once the fabric was gone. It was a scene straight out of an 80's sex-comedy movie!