Pink Pills of Persuasion Ch. 06B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heidi was now laughing. "Look, I wasn't going to beat him or humiliate him. He seems like a nice guy and what he is doing for April is admirable. Plus Laney and Anita are enjoying his youthful exuberance after years of let's just say...boring sex lives. I was just going to scare him and tease him a bit. He's not the type of guy that I would normally dominate. Plus, Anita was not a fan of this whole idea, and asked me to not get carried away with it."

"So you weren't planning on going past any teasing?"

"No, he's cute, but he's getting plenty of action and I'm not that desperate for some dick. And after tonight, I especially don't need dick when some cute blonde who is rocking these dangerously delicious curves is available!" With that Heidi reached up and playfully tickled the bottom of Carly's feet.

Well, Heidi, I don't know how to break this to you, but you might be getting some dick after all this evening. With approximately two hours left before this dose of HRS-101 wears off in my bloodstream, we had some unfinished business to attend to.

With that, I mentally instructed Carly to get dressed and get back down to the ladies. Hopefully, Laney and Anita will buy off on that bullshit story of their heart-to-heart girl-talk that Carly was going to feed them. Preparing for round two with me, I had Heidi get herself back into that sexy dominatrix outfit. To keep up appearances, I walked away from the ladies as they were busy changing and slipped back into my own hotel room.

As I got into my hotel room, I sent Laney a message. "Finally, I'm done with all of the drunken birthday calls from the East Coast. Are you all freshened up?"

I grabbed a beer from the hotel fridge and popped open the can. I knew it would take a minute or so for Laney and Heidi to get back on the same page so might as well enjoy a cold one while waiting.

It only took a few long satisfying sips before my phone chimed again. Laney's reply simply stated "Happy Birthday Mr. President! Come and get it!" As much as I would have loved to have seen Laney in a Marilyn Monroe blonde wig and white dress, I was ready for round two with Heidi the dominatrix.

I turned the knob on the door between my hotel room and Carly's and for the second time tonight, I found it unlocked. As I walked into the room, everything was the same from earlier in the evening down to the lighting of the room. This little scene of déjà vu made sense as I had Heidi forget about the first go-around.

There was Heidi, confident as ever, with a stern look on her face and her hands strongly pressed against her hips.

"Johnny, Johnny, Joh..." I put my hand up to stop her from continuing. The first go-around with this was cheesy enough.

"Heidi, Heidi, Heidi, you look smoking hot! So hot, that I want to skip the foreplay and get right down to the good stuff! Shall we?"

Once again, Heidi look confused. She tried to regain control of the situation. "No Johnny, you are about to be my man servant and do whatever I tell you!"

Even though her English was perfect and I had no problem understanding her, her Mexican accent was prominent, but not overly exaggerated.. I actually found it really cute which probably would have annoyed her in this current situation.

"See Heidi, I appreciate what you are trying to do, but I'm just not into this stuff. But I am interested in getting to know you better if you know what I mean!"

With that said, I walked up to Heidi and was mere inches away from her. I could see the confusion in her eyes along with frustration. Unlike before, there was no anger. Having a second chance at this, not being a smart-ass seemed like a wise choice. Heidi's frustration boiled over as she reached back for the riding prop. As she did this, I reached up and cupped her left cheek with my right hand. This startled her to the point that she dropped the riding crop and it bounced off the desk and on to the floor of the hotel.

With my hand still cupping her cheek, the beautiful, sultry brunette turned to me. As we locked eyes, I could see the intensity start to flare up in them but she didn't attempt to move my hand off of her face. I mentally instructed her to trust me and give in to my sexual advances.

"Heidi, it's okay. Let's have some fun but be gentle on the birthday boy!" Since we were eye level, I tilted my head and pulled her in for a kiss. I closed my eyes as our lips met. As expected, Heidi didn't start with a simple peck of the lips and instead optioned to go for a more passionate lip-lock. Of course, I was more than willing to accept this. As the passion of the lip smacking increased, she quickly wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pulled me in even tighter. I could now feel her web-covered large breasts heaving up and down against my barrel-chested body. For the one millionth time in my life, I thanked my Southern European genes for giving me a naturally stout body. And thanks to all of the sex that I have been having lately, my abdominals have gotten firmer but not just yet to a 6-pack level. Oh well, I simply love beer too much!

As our passionate kissing continued, I directed us towards the same bed that Heidi and Carly were just on a few minutes ago. Without letting go of her lips, I sat down on the edge of the bed forcing Heidi to bend down. Instead of struggling with her latex pants like I did an hour or so ago, I reached around Heidi's waist and grabbed the bottom of her tank top. With an easy pull, I had her tank top on its way up. We unlocked our lips for a second as Heidi assisted me with her tank top and finished what I started by pulling it completely over her head and off of her body.

Her gloriously round breasts were free and bounced slightly back into place. I reached up and grabbed both of them from the bottom. They were heavy and full of flesh. There was no silicone in this treasure chest! Her areolas were darker than her bronze skin and her nipples were small but hard. I massaged them in admiration while Heidi steadied herself by placing her hands on my shoulders. I needed to have these in my mouth. I guided her left breast into my mouth and soon I had a large serving of breast meat stuffed in my mouth. I started to massage her breast with my tongue. Her hands went from my shoulders to wrapping them around my head as I continued to suckle and caress her tits in pleasure. In appreciation of my work, she started to massage my scalp with her fingers. At the times that I came up for air, I would use my tongue to trace the outlines of her large, dark areolas causing Heidi to purr like a cat...possibly her beloved Ocelot!

After thoroughly massaging Heidi's succulent chest with my mouth, we locked eyes. I still could see an intense fire in her eyes but by now it was sexually charged. She reached down and grabbed my boner through my shorts. She gave it a few squeezes, stood up, and then stepped up on to the edge of the mattress while I scooted back a little curious to see what was coming next. Once she was standing on the mattress, I was eye-level with her studded belt and latex-covered crotch. I reached up and grabbed her hips. She slowly rocked and swiveled her hips in my hands. I looked up and all I could see were Heidi's large bronze breasts which completely eclipsed any view of her face for me.

Before I could get use to this wonderous view, Heidi started to bend her knees while maintaining her swiveling hips. Before I knew it, the top of my head became a shelf for Heidi's tits. This was also only momentary as Heidi started to use my body as a slide. With her hands on my shoulders and toes gaining traction on my knee caps, she lowered her tits again until they engulfed my entire vision. Once she was satisfied that I couldn't see anything but her gorgeous tits, she started to also swivel her upper body turning her large tits into windshield wipers on my face. I'm sure that I had a stupid grin on my face as it was getting smothered and slapped by her glorious tits, and I was thankful that Heidi couldn't see it.

Heidi eventually straddled me on the bed and we resumed making out. Within seconds, I could tell that she wasn't satisfied with this current situation, and attempted to rip my shirt off in the most primitive sexual way possible. As hot as that was, I liked my shirt and mentally had the sultry brunette pause as I pulled my t-shirt off in one piece. As soon as it was off, Heidi resumed pawing my chest and back. Without my shirt off she slid right on to me as I remained in a sitting position until our chests had full skin-to-skin contact and I could feel her heartbeat through her breasts. At this point, my boner was desperately wanting in on the action and was impatiently pitching a tent in my shorts. With Heidi's latex pants giving her some traction on my shorts, she swiveled her hips and was practically dry-humping my dick into oblivion. It was a birthday miracle that I didn't pre-maturely explode in my own shorts!

As Heidi eventually slid off of both me and the bed, she pulled me with her. Thankfully, I was able to plant my feet on to the floor while helping her graciously land on her feet. Heidi grabbed my shorts again and made quick work of both my belt and my fly. Before I knew it, my shorts and boxers were on the floor of the hotel room and my dick was happily freed and bouncing around in excitement. Heidi grabbed my dick and moved her mouth towards my balls. Without letting go or jerking my boner, Heidi started to lick, kiss and purr on my balls. Even under the persuasion of the pink pills, I think Heidi was sending me a message that she still could have me literally and figuratively by my balls.

She then gradually moved her way up from the bottom of my shaft to the tip with her tongue. She made sure that there was not one single inch of skin that was left untouched by her lips and/or tongue. This sensual exploration by Heidi caused my dick to uncontrollably throb. It was another birthday miracle that I didn't simply explode into an orgasm. With this miracle accomplished, I closed my eyes as she engulfed my slicked down penis into her mouth. For the next few minutes, I lost myself in the living dream of having this beautiful Mexican hottie treat my hard-on as the greatest lollipop that she had ever had in her mouth.

I didn't want her to be ever done with this, but I knew as always my time was limited due to the HRS-101. Considering my past experience trying to get those pants off of her, I had the topless Heidi stand-up and show me how it was done. Heidi didn't need any pointers as she turned her back to me as she quickly unbuckled and lost her studded belt. As she bent over, her butt was coming closer to me as if I was watching a 3D movie. I instinctively reached out to grab her ass, but she playfully swatted my hands away. With ease that was both frustrating and exhilarating to watch, she quickly pulled down her pants releasing her beautifully round, juicy bronze ass to me.

I impatiently watched her get her pants over and off of her combat-heeled boots. Once she had finally kicked away the pants towards the center of the room, I reached out and grabbed her ass. What a piece of art as I massaged her ass cheeks and brought it closer to me and the bed. For Heidi's part, she melodically swayed her ass as she backed up towards me which just caused my boner to impatiently throb again. I got off the bed and on to my knees and then opened her legs just slightly so that I could reach her pussy from behind with my mouth. As I got closer to tasting Heidi for the first time, I picked up the unmistakable scent of beach and suntan lotion. It was as if a big "Carly was here" sign hung from Heidi's clit.

After a moment of reflection picturing the recent blonde eating out Heidi from a hour ago, I reached up to get a my first taste of Heidi's sweet pussy! As my tongue started to trace the edges of her pussy lips, I could feel Heidi's body tense up in response. For the next few minutes, I acquainted myself with the Mexican hottie's pussy as I listened to the moaning and quick, shallow breaths that the sultry brunette was taking. Since Heidi had already experienced an orgasm earlier tonight with Carly, I didn't need to do too much work on preparing her for the main act with me. However, that didn't stop me from still voraciously giving her pussy pleasure with my mouth and tongue.

With my dick at the point of hating me for all of this foreplay and voyeurism, it was time for it to get some action. I stood Heidi up as I tried to figure which position that I wanted to start with. Heidi, who still was trying to be an alpha despite the HRS-101 in her bloodstream, pushed me back on to the bed. For the second time tonight, she pounced on the bed to give her a pussy a ride. This time, instead of Carly's mouth, she used my dick as the saddle! I quickly grabbed the sheets for dear life as the sultry brunette bronco busted herself into ecstasy. And it certainly didn't take long as Heidi quickly found herself going into her second orgasm of the evening. I watched as she closed her eyes while weaving her hands in her hair. Her large breasts were both bouncing and swaying every which way as the orgasm rippled through her body. At this point, my dick was like a dog impatiently asking its owner to go outside and relieve itself. I had to pull some mental reserves that I didn't realize that I had to delay my orgasm.

Once Heidi was done, she got up. I looked at the bed and it was another birthday miracle that her heels didn't pierce through the sheets and mattress while riding me. I didn't have much time to ponder this miracle as Heidi grabbed me off of the bed and soon I was back in a tight embrace with her. She was still riding the high of her orgasm as her kissing was intense. I reached down and grabbed her ass again. I was enjoying this renewed lip-lock but I wanted to get back in her as soon as possible. Out of a mixture of sensual pleasure and frustration, I gave her ass a quick, but sharp slap.

Heidi immediately let go of the embrace and gave me a look of shock. To be honest, it was at this moment that I was worried that the HRS-101 had worn off and I was about to get a taste of Heidi's unchecked style of sexual domination!

"Okay there Johnny, you want some of that!"

Heidi grabbed the edge of the bed and leaned back while slightly parting her legs. She then tilted her head back at me while tauntingly swaying her ass. I couldn't help but admire this beautiful exotic beauty in front of me in her gorgeously naked form.

"Damn! Now you're taking your time with this shit! You getting in on this ride or what?!?"

I better get on that ass, before the HRS-101 does wear off! I got behind Heidi and grabbed her hips. I quickly admired her ass one last time before inserting myself in between. Once I was back in, I knew that Heidi preferred her sex fast and furious but I knew that my dick would explode if I took that route. Instead I methodically started to pump her from behind timing the sound of our flesh meeting so that I had a nice little beat to it. I gradually increased my speed and as I did, Heidi decided to help things along by driving her ass into my groin.

As the speed picked up, I knew that I wouldn't last long, and sure enough I didn't. As I could rapidly feel my orgasm building, I tapped Heidi on the hips to let her know. Apparently, she didn't pick up on this hint as she just kept pleasurably driving her ass into my groin. Forgoing subtlety, I slapped her on the ass and pushed her bottom half off of my groin. Heidi finally got the message and got to her knees as she swung around.

She quickly clamped down on my dick with her mouth as my dick started to mercilessly unload. Thanks to all of tonight's build-up, this orgasm and load was massive, and poor Heidi, no matter how experienced of a hottie she was, was simply no match for it! She was able to handle the first spurt but quickly realized that she was in over her head if she was going to take everything in her mouth. She quickly re-directed my erupting dick towards her large breasts as cum started to trickle out and down the sides of her mouth. I quickly coated her breasts and watched through half-closed eyes as my cum disappeared flowing down between the valley of her large tits!

As soon as I was done, I could feel my knees buckling from that exhilarating but exhausting sexual burst of an orgasm! Thankfully, I was close enough to the bed and landed with a thud. Heidi quickly got up and went into the bathroom to rinse herself off. I was physically exhausted but my mind was still actively processing everything that just happened this evening. I'm pretty sure that my 18 year old self would have loved to be having a birthday celebration like this!

Even though I had my eyes closed, I soon felt the presence of another body hovering over me. I opened my eyes and was greeted by the newly cleaned up but still very naked Heidi. Her hands were at each hip and she had a serious look on her face.

"Johnny, how the hell did this happen?!?" I looked at Heidi and my vision still had a pink hue to it, but not as strong as before. From her tone of voice and physical posture, I was becoming quickly aware that the HRS-101 had worn off. The dominatrix was back in control of her thoughts and body and I didn't quite know how she was going to react to all of this.

"Heidi, good question, but remember you invited me in here and you were in that hot outfit. I think our sexual instincts took over after that. And trying not to be presumptuous but I believe that we both had a good time!"

Heidi let out a big sigh. "Don't get too big of a head about it, but yeah, I did enjoy myself. But that wasn't the plan. Shit went sideways!"

I tilted my head at Heidi. "Heidi, please do enlighten me on how Laney's birthday gift to me was supposed to go."

"Well, for starters, we weren't supposed to have sex as I was merely going to tease and leave you wanting for more. Laney thought it would be a good idea to give you a small ego check. She likes you Johnny, but is worried that you might become an arrogant asshole with all of the play that you've been seeing lately. We've got enough of those assholes around here already."

I coyly played along. "So you were going to beat me up, tie me up and leave me?"

Surprisingly, this made Heidi blush. "Well, I was going to tie you up, tease you and then leave you just for a few minutes. I was going to come back and release you once I made you sweat it out a bit. But don't worry, Anita made sure to ask me to be physically easy on you."

"Thank god for Anita! If you left it up to Laney, my ass would have been on ice for the rest of this evening!"

"Yeah, her definition of fun even surprises me sometimes. And I live this lifestyle!" Heidi paused and smiled at me. "So, Don Juan, what do I tell Laney? That I let you feel the power of my whip until you cried for mercy?!?"

"Well, let's take out the whipping and crying portion, but I am ok with you telling her that I learned my lesson the hard way. And I won't be sitting comfortably on any of the rides tomorrow!"

I stood up and looked at Heidi. With her no longer under the influence of the pink pills, this Mexican dominatrix was indeed a wild card! I was surprised to see her smile and then move towards me to embrace me. She kissed both of my cheeks and then hugged me tightly. She whispered in my ear "Happy Birthday Johnny!"

I returned her embrace and we stood there for a few minutes. We might have lingered a little too long in that hug as I felt my dick miraculously begin to stir again. Pretty soon, my boner was poking Heidi in her mid-section. She laughed, released the hug, and punched me in the shoulder. She grabbed the riding prop one last time and gently teased my mushroom tip of a boner with it. "Happy Birthday to you too!"

With that, she clapped her hands, and exclaimed. "Well, I need to go change and join the ladies for a drink! Get some rest Johnny!"