Pink Pills of Persuasion Ch. 06B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carly looked good in those white silk panties that were struggling to cover her large behind. It was apparent that her panties were smaller than her bikini bottoms as her tan lines were cutely peeking out. Her white bra had an intricate rose design that was also struggling to prevent her large breasts from spilling out. Without heels, Carly was just a tad shorter than Heidi. She remained calm as instructed but she couldn't fully cover her anxiety as she kept shifting her weight from one leg to the other.

Carly's gaze remained fixated on Heidi. Heidi, who was confused and a little embarrassed for the last few minutes, now realized the unusual attention that Carly was giving her. She returned Carly's gaze with a look of sexual curiosity.

This evening just kept getting more and more interesting as I could feel the sexual tension between Heidi and Carly building in the room.

Taking full advantage of this curveball, I turned to Carly. "Carly, what do you think of Heidi?"

"She's a fucking knockout!" Carly replied without taking her eyes off of Heidi.

"What would you like to do with her?"

"A lot of things...if she would let me!"

I looked over at Heidi, who had been quietly watching our exchange, but was now sporting a big smile across her face.

"Heidi, it looks like you are not opposed to Carly's desires!"

Heidi's eyes were full of desire as she was casually licking her top lip. "I'm not a gentleman but I do prefer blondes!"

Not one to get into the way of the undeniable, I mentally lowered both of their remaining inhibitions which pretty much guaranteed the sexual fireworks were about to begin.

Carly started to nervously approach Heidi, whereas Heidi met her halfway in a much more confident manner. Just inches apart, Carly reached up and wrapped both of her arms around the shoulders of the taller high-heeled dominatrix. Heidi reached behind Carly's lower back in return completing the snug embrace. At this point, I could only make out Heidi's face as Carly's back was to me. After sporting a quick flirtatious smile, Heidi unsurprisingly made the first move and leaned down for first contact. At first, Heidi simply laid in for a quick smooch. Once the proverbial waters were tested, they both really started to explore each other's lips.

As their make-out session intensified, I watched Heidi's hands slowly migrate down Carly's lower back to eventually cup her silk-covered ass. Her long narrow fingers stretched out in an attempt to cover as much as of the blonde's round ass as possible. Once her fingers were in place on both cheeks, Heidi squeezed. Carly's reaction was immediate as she tilted her back while letting out a sensual gasp. For the first time since their embrace, I finally could see Carly's face. With Carly's head tilted, eyes closed, and mouth agape, Heidi's eyes lit up as she started to lick and nibble on the blonde's exposed neck.

Before the hotel room could get any steamier, the phones started to annoyingly vibrate again. The first one was Heidi's. I ran over and grabbed it off of the hotel desk. Seconds later, my phone started to vibrate in my shorts and I pulled it out with my other hand. Heidi's phone was locked so I looked at the message on my phone.

Oh shit, it was from Laney. She must have been freaking out! Her message to me was simple. "Johnny, are you okay?"

It was a vague enough question to mask its intent.

I typed back. "Sorry Laney, I've been stuck in my room. I had friends calling me in a drunken stupor to wish me a happy birthday. I've been failing miserably on getting them off of the phone. I'll come over in a few minutes."

Laney's reply came back quickly. "Don't worry, take your time. I need a few minutes as well to freshen up. I'll let you know when I'm ready."

As soon as I finished reading this message, I could hear another vibration coming from the floor near me. I looked over and saw part of Carly's jeans moving. After re-pocketing my own phone, I reached down and grabbed her phone out of her back jeans pocket.

Now, I had Heidi's phone in my left hand and Carly's phone in my right hand. I was almost 100% sure that they had messages from Laney on them. Unfortunately, both of these phones were locked.

I looked up and realized that Heidi and Carly were oblivious to all of the phones going off. In the short time that I was going back and forth with Laney, Heidi must have made quick work of getting Carly's panties off as the brunette was currently pawing the blonde's two-toned round naked ass. It was quite a contrast to see Carly's well-tanned legs against her white as snow ass cheeks. I also realized that Heidi managed to get off her heels and pants off. Dang, she was fast!

I didn't want to break up this steamy moment between Heidi and Carly, but I wanted to tie up some loose ends.

"Excuse me ladies, do you mind unlocking your phones for me? Then you may go back to enjoying each other's company."

Both ladies unlocked their phones for me and then went back to kissing each other as if I wasn't there. As expected, Laney had contacted both Heidi and Carly in fear of Carly walking in on Heidi and myself. I still didn't know what Laney was up to, but I used both phones to pacify Laney about some bull-shit story of Heidi and Carly engaged in some long girl talk.

With this complete, I placed both of the ladies' phones on the desk and returned my attention to the ladies. Not that I needed to, but I instructed both of the ladies to pretend that I was no longer in the room. In fact, I told them to forget that I was ever in the room to begin with. I was new to this voyeur thing, but I couldn't keep my eyes off the sexual magnetism that was being shared between Carly and Heidi.

Both ladies were naked from the waist down and inching closer and closer to the bed. With Heidi's back only inches away from the bed, she grabbed Carly's bra from the center and pulled Carly on top of her as they both laid down on the bed. Heidi locked her legs around Carly's lower back and pulled the blonde down as they continued to make out.

I sat down on the chair next to the bed and got myself comfortable. My dick was still sticking out of my shorts and remarkably was even harder than before. I slowly stroked it while continuing to enjoy the show.

Heidi somehow managed to pull off her spider-webbed black tank top revealing her gorgeously large, natural breasts. Unlike Carly's obvious tan-lines, Heidi must tan in the nude as there was just an even golden bronze tone applied to every inch of her beautiful body. Heidi then lifted her left breast while guiding Carly's mouth to feed on it. As Carly eagerly suckled and nibbled on newly exposed left tit, Heidi closed her eyes in bliss.

After fully glistening both of Heidi's glorious tits with kisses and suckling, Carly pulled back to admire her work. At this moment, Heidi reminded the blonde who was in charge of this encounter. The brunette popped up from her laid back position and pushed Carly on to her back. With a sleight of hand, Heidi magically slipped off Carly's white rose bra releasing large two-toned melons much to my delight.

After years of wondering what Carly looked like naked, Heidi had finally given me my wish in a matter of a half hour. As my eyesight moved from Carly's feet up, I was greeted by beautifully tanned legs that led up to her Carly's vaginal region that was white as snow as her bottom. Her natural blonde pussy hair wasn't neatly trimmed but not bunched in one area. Her wet pussy lips were bright pink that again contrasted nicely against the white skin in her nether regions. I could see that she never lost the freshman fifteen, but it was well distributed amongst her soft curves. Where her bra once was, there were now white half-moon shapes on each one of Carly's large breasts. In this position, she looked like she was out of a pictorial from one of my father's old Playboys from the 80's.

With Carly now naked, Heidi pulled her off of the bed and quickly flipped the blonde around. With both now sitting up on the bed and Carly's back to Heidi, the Mexican hottie reached around and started to claw, squeeze, pinch and tug on Carly's large two-toned tits. Meanwhile they resumed their make-out session with the blonde arching her back and neck so she could reach Heidi's succulent lips. At the same time, Carly's hands darted south to her pussy as she started to play with herself. Her pussy must have been pretty moist as I began to hear low sloshing-like sounds coming from her nether regions. I continued to lightly stroke myself but was being very careful not to waste my hard on.

Once Heidi was satisfied, the sexual director had the curvy blonde lay on the bed. Heidi lightly brushed Carly's pussy with her fingertips as the blonde responded by closing her eyes and moaning. It turned out to just be a tease as Heidi continued to move up on the bed. She finally found her destination as her golden bronze legs straddled Carly's face. With her body pointed towards the headboard of the bed, Heidi began to gyrate her hips up and down over Carly's sun-kissed round face. Carly eagerly accepted the invitation and began to voraciously lick and twirl her tongue into the Heidi's pussy.

Over the course of the next few minutes, Heidi kept this steady methodical pace of riding Carly's mouth. I watched as Carly's hand once again made its way back down to her own pussy and she again started to play with herself. This time she was rubbing her clit almost at the same pace as Heidi was riding her face. I quickly got off the chair for a better look from the base of the bed. I had a clear unobstructed view of Heidi's pussy rubbing itself all over Carly's anxious lips and tongue. I also got a better look at Carly's bright pink wet pussy as she continued to rhythmically rub herself.

Even though I instructed them to pretend that I wasn't in the room, I so wanted to get in on the action and reach down to taste the blonde's sweet pussy juices. However, I now found myself being held back by some twisted bro code. This was my roommate's sister and I felt that part of that trust between us meant that Carly was off-limits. Would Brett have done the same thing if my brother Mikey was a girl? I don't know but I still felt obliged to not cross this line. As I gazed on the curvy two-toned blonde, I realized that she would at this point remain forbidden fruit! How ironic considering how many lines I have already crossed thanks to the pink pills of persuasion!?! I just couldn't get past this bro code knowing that my guilt actually would come into play if I followed through on my desires for Carly.

Heidi's quickening pace which resulted in her moaning getting louder and louder snapped me out of this momentary internal struggle. Heidi was quickly approaching the first orgasm of the night. She reached out and grabbed the headboard of the bed and really started to rub herself on Carly's hard-working mouth. I hope she doesn't give Carly a rug burn to go with that tan of hers. I rotated around the bed and now stood on the other side of the night stand to get a better view of Heidi's orgasm. I was just in time as Heidi's body started to furiously shake and vibrate. Carly's arms shot up to grab a hold of Heidi's hips as if she was now simply holding on for dear life. As Heidi's orgasm subsided, she allowed herself to gracefully fall down on the other side of the queen-sized bed. As soon as the beautifully toned and bronzed legs were removed from around Carly's face, Carly started to gasp for air. Once she had regained full control of her breathing, she started to laugh.

"Damn, that was hot!" Carly exclaimed.

Heidi picked her upper body off the bed and made eye contact with Carly.

"Your tongue has the golden touch! Where did you learn how to do that?"

Carly sheepishly smiled back at Heidi "Thanks, but that was my first time!"

Heidi couldn't hide her shock. "You've never been with a woman before?!?"

Carly shrugged her shoulders. "I've always wanted to, but never had the opportunity nor the right moment to explore. Plus, I was ashamed because I was raised in a conservative family where they frown on stuff like this."

"Well, I'm glad that you've been sexually freed, my dear! And to think this whole time I thought that you were digging Johnny!?!"

Carly nervously chuckled. "Damn, was it that obvious? I've always had a thing for Johnny, but he's my brother's roommate! Plus it looks like he and April have something going on. Since I like April, I didn't want to complicate things."

"Well he definitely has things...going on. And you're a better woman than most!" With Heidi's retort, it became very apparent that Heidi knew a lot more about my recent sexual escapades than Carly. And I also have confirmation that my forbidden fruit viewed me in the same way.

I decided that this little interlude needed to end as I was more interested in Act II. A little mental instruction would get this show back on the road.

As if a second wind hit Heidi's sails, Heidi jumped up and smiled mischievously at Carly. "It's time for me to return that favor!"

Like the jungle cat on her back, Heidi pounced on top of Carly. What a sight to see the bronzed, toned body of the Mexican hottie straddling the sun-kissed cutely tan-lined curvier blonde! With a big grin, she playfully put her left hand around the throat of Carly and leaned down to leave some very loud and wet kisses. The expression on the blonde's face went from confusion to excitement and she soon stuck her tongue out hoping it would get in on the action. Heidi didn't leave Carly's tongue alone too long as she started to alternate from sucking the blonde's tongue with her succulent lips to tying and wrestling Carly's tongue with her own.

At this point, my dick was so hard that I had to resist from even touching it to avoid complete orgasmic combustion! In fact, I needed to cool off so I grabbed a water from the hotel fridge.

Meanwhile, Heidi had completed her oral investigation of every inch of Carly's round, cute face. Heidi proceeded to migrate down Carly's curvy body. She took great delight in playfully teasing Carly by tracing the tan lines of her bikini top with her tongue causing Carly to giggle. To stop her from giggling, Heidi started to tug and pinch Carly's other breast quickly turning the giggling into low moaning.

As Heidi was playing with Carly's large chest, I also turned my attention to the blonde's tits. Even on her back, you could tell that she had very round, full-bodied breasts. Unlike April's and Laney's long protruding nipples, Carly sported very puffy areolas without the hint of hard nipples. I could tell that both women were enjoying the sensation of these puffy areolas being fully engulfed by Heidi's mouth.

Heidi resumed her southern migration down the voluptuous body of Carly. She teased her belly button for a bit making me wish there was tequila available to do some body shots! Eventually she made it to Carly's tan-lined vaginal area. Again, Heidi lightly brushed Carly's blonde pussy hairs with her fingertips causing a melodic purr to pour out of Carly. Sensing the heightened tension flowing through Carly's body, Heidi leaned down and lightly blew into Carly's pussy. Carly's hands dug deep into the sheets as this caused a sexual sensation to vibrate throughout her body.

With her fingertips, Heidi started to rub Carly's clit while continuing to blow into the blonde's pussy. Carly unsuccessfully tried to cut the for replay short by reaching down to guide the Mexican hottie's face into her wet pussy which resulted in getting her hand playfully swatted away. Still rubbing Carly's clit, Heidi again traced the tan lines on Carly with her tongue but this time it was those lines left by her bikini bottoms. There was no giggling this time as there was just a lot of moaning.

Finally, Heidi ended the foreplay, leaned down and stuck her tongue into Carly's anxiously wet pussy. At immediate impact, Carly grabbed one of the pillows next to her and buried her face as she braced herself for the pure ecstasy rippling through her body. Heidi didn't need much encouragement and continued to rub Carly's clit as she twirled and extended her tongue in the blonde's pussy. This definitely wasn't Heidi's first rodeo with cunnilingus. With all the build-up, Carly just released herself completely to the sexual energy flowing through her as she writhed and contorted her body in pleasure.

I returned to the front of the bed for a better view. Once there, I realized that Heidi has positioned herself with just her upper half of her body on the mattress. With this, there was enough space to allow me to get in under her for a closer look at her pussy! I so wanted to get my first taste of Heidi but didn't want to stretch the limits of the HRS-101 by attempting to juggle the girls not noticing that I'm in the room while also focusing on Heidi's wet pussy. Plus this live lesbian show was such an unexpected sweet birthday present that I gave myself!

As I re-focused on the ladies, I noticed that Heidi was gradually increasing the speed of her fingers as well as the intensity of her oral work on Carly's pussy. Carly's body was no longer writhing and/or contorting but instead was now moving in a rhythmical undulating motion. Carly's eyes were closed and she was sexually biting on her bottom lip. She was in her own little dream world but I could tell that she was about to awoken in a sexual eruption.

As if on cue, Carly's eyes and mouth sharply opened. Her moaning rose to a higher octave but was intermittent as she was taking loud shallow breaths in between these louder moans. Her eyes then closed halfway while her irises rolled up under her eyelids. As her orgasm hit its stride, Carly arched her back as if she was offering her tits to the love gods above. Heidi clamped down on the blonde's lower half to ensure that she could keep up her work and gloriously drag out Carly's orgasm for as long as possible. And I definitely was watching the longest orgasm that I have ever personally witnessed. Shit, I should have taken notes on Heidi's technique!

Eventually, Carly came down from her orgasmic high and sat up at the head of the bed with a pillow propped up against her lower back. She was catching her breath but was smiling at Heidi. Heidi had got herself off of the floor and now was lounging demurely against the width of the bed with her mouth just inches away from Carly's feet. In fact, she was playing with Carly's cute feet which of course had tan lines from her beach sandals. They just sat there for a few minutes looking at each other basking in the sexual high of enjoying each other's bodies.

By that time, I too had re-positioned myself by sitting down in the chair next to the desk. With both ladies still naked and now lounging on the bed, I figured that I could utilize Carly to get to the bottom of what the hell Heidi and Laney were up to.

Carly's voice broke the silence. "Heidi, that was hot! But why exactly are you in my hotel room dressed like this?"

Heidi smiled back at the blonde. "I would love to say that it was for you, but it was actually a birthday prank set-up for Johnny by Laney."

"Oh, ok, but why?"

Heidi now chuckled. "You see, Johnny's on a little sexual winning streak lately...he's hooking up with April, Anita, and Laney...and Laney was afraid that Johnny was going to develop a gigantic ego...so she knew of my alternate lifestyle and thought it would be funny to have me scare him and knock down him down a peg or two."

Damn...Laney, what the fuck!

"Wait...he's hooking up with April, Laney and Anita?!? Holy Shit! Wow!"

Heidi nodded her head. "Yep, surprise! You didn't see that one coming, did you?"

The blonde sheepishly smiled. "No, but good for him! I was worried about him for a while. And obviously the ladies are okay with it!" She paused and resumed on the original topic thanks to a gentle mental reminder by me. "So, you were going to scare him but by beating and humiliating him?"