Pink Pills of Persuasion Ch. 06B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't bother with changing as I grabbed my clothes and dragged myself back into my hotel bedroom. If April wasn't staying with me, I would have just dumped my body on the bed and passed out. However, I was trying to be a gentleman so I washed up before falling asleep to the images of the tan-lined Carly and the dominatrix Heidi!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday Morning -- Johnny's Birthday

"Hmmmmmm..."

I was being woken up in the best possible way. Usually, I'm not a morning person, but this was the exception. Today was my birthday and somebody had my morning wood in her mouth. And damn, it felt so good, so good, so good!

I reached under the covers and caressed the individual on the head in show of my appreciation. My eyes started to flicker open as she hit certain pleasure spots on my boner telling me that she was well acquainted with my dick. As I opened my eyes more, I could see the morning sunlight peeking into the room. As I shook off the cobwebs and my surroundings became more clear, I suddenly realized three things!

One, April was still asleep next to me.

Two, I had no idea who the individual under the sheets was!

Three, I didn't have any HRS-101 left active in my bloodstream so I could find myself in a stick situation in more ways than one pretty soon.

Ohhhhhhh...that felt good. Whoever this mystery person was under the sheets just bottomed out my boner into her mouth as I could now feel her lips on the base of my dick. I closed my eyes in ecstasy and immediately dismissed my worries.

As I was enjoying my wake-up call from our mystery guest, April suddenly started to moan. What the fuck is going on?

This went on for a minute or so as I stared in complete shock at April while she continued to moan with her eyes closed.

Finally she whispered, "Johnny, it's too early for this, give me a few minutes and I'm all yours!"

I looked more closely at April's side of the bed, and it didn't look like there was an extra lump there under the sheets. Whoever was trying to pleasure April must be using their hands because that person still had my dick in her mouth.

"Come on Johnny, quit it, I'll make it up to you in a few!"

I was about to say something but I was all of a sudden incapable of speech. Instead, I finally looked under the sheets and with the light barely penetrating the sheets, I could make out a head of dark hair pulled back in a ponytail bobbing up and down on my dick. Due to this pleasure that I was currently having, I had a hard time focusing on her face. Finally, she came up for air and looked up at me with a coy smile. My favorite minx placed a single finger over her lips signaling to me to keep quiet which wouldn't be a problem at this moment.

Like an agile cougar, Laney slipped away from her spot in between my legs and off the bed onto the floor. Within seconds, a shape appeared on the other side of the bed and it looked like Laney was creeping up on April's sleeping body. Having spent a lot of nights with April recently, I knew that she likes to sleep in just her cotton panties. However, it sounded like these panties were no problem to Laney as April resumed moaning pretty quickly.

Like a deer in headlights, I just continued to watch April's eyes which remained closed while her moaning became louder.

Finally, April's eyes opened and she immediately locked eyes with me. I felt my stomach drop in nervousness as I didn't know or worse have control over what was going to happen next! Recognizing my concerned face, April winked as a big grin crossed her face.

"Johnny, look, you're pretty good with your tongue, but Laney is a fucking magician!"

Damn, is this my birthday or Halloween? This weekend has been chock full of tricks and treats!

My whole body relaxed and I sheepishly returned April's smile. Now that everybody was mercifully on the same page, I pulled back the sheets to reveal to pleasantly find both April and Laney already naked. I sat there in a daze wondering if I was still sleeping as I watched April moan and quiver in pleasure.

April didn't let me stay in this daze too long. "Hey birthday boy, are you going to join in or what?"

Surprisingly my body was moving quicker than my brain was processing as instinctively I found myself not only out of bed but also standing at the edge of the bed lusting after Laney's toned little ass.

Part of me wanted to smack Laney's ass hard for the shit that she pulled last night with Heidi! However, the sight of her ass and glistening pussy convinced me otherwise. I knelt down and stuck my tongue into my favorite Minx! It had been a while, but soon the sweet familiar flavors of Laney's pussy hit my taste-buds. Forget a stack of pancakes, this was the breakfast of champions for this birthday boy!

With that, I started in earnest at licking, twirling, and flicking my tongue at all of the glorious flesh in and around Laney's pussy. Whenever her body would exhibit a quick twerk, I knew that I found a good spot and would focus in on it. Laney would occasionally moan but her mouth was mostly filled with April's pussy. In fact, the sound that mostly filled up the hotel room was April's moaning. It didn't take long for that moaning to intensify with April. I tried my best to see if I could get Laney in that same state of ecstasy, but April was right, Laney was a fucking magician with her tongue! And soon, April's moaning just bellowed into one continuous moan. I actually stopped licking Laney's pussy and stood up to watch April as she writhed and contorted her body in absolute pleasure giving in to her orgasm. Not only did Laney not let up on the oral pleasure, but she was now pinching one of April's tootsie roll sized nipples which I'm sure was just amplifying the pleasure that April's body was experiencing.

As April finally came down from her orgasm, Laney slowly detached herself from April's pussy and slithered backwards off the bed towards me. Once she was back on her feet, she slightly turned her body and reached up to grab my face. Soon our lips were locked and I was tasting the sweet juices of April's pussy on Laney's lips. At the same time, Laney grabbed my hard-on and started to methodically pump it. I closed my eyes to enjoy this moment knowing that I couldn't picture a better way to actually start my birthday. When I re-opened my eyes, I realized that April had managed to regain her composure and had joined us with her standing closely to the left of me. I also realized that April's eyes were full of lust but they were not directed towards me at that moment. In fact, it looked like April had hungry eyes for Laney.

In shock, I released Laney from my grasp. Laney briefly returned the look of shock towards me but then realized that April wanted in on the action. She winked at me and gave my dick a playful squeeze as she quickly grabbed April to start their own embrace. As I watched the two of them passionately make out, I quickly realized that there was a sign of familiarity that they had with each other's bodies that go beyond that one night at my place. What started that night must have continued without me on other nights. Even though I had no reason to be, I felt a slight ping of jealously creep up on me. Oh well, this was definitely no time to pout!

I quickly moved back over to April and Laney and pretty soon, my hard-on was actually in between them impatiently poking at their bellies as the two beautiful Filipinas continued to make out. They didn't release their lip lock but both did reach around and pull me into their tight hug. Even though I was left out of the smooching, I enjoyed the aerial view of both sets of perky tits poking at each other. With both sporting very large tootsie-roll sized nipples, they could have had the most epic of fencing matches much to my delight!

Eventually, I was able to get both ladies back on to the bed. I grabbed April's foot and playfully tugged her towards me. With just her feet hanging off of the bed, I quickly flipped her over on to her stomach! She didn't need to read my mind on this one as she kneeled down as much as she could and stuck her butt up and off of the bed!

I then shot Laney a devious look. Before she could respond, I grabbed her foot, but not as gently guided her body to April's. I then flipped her on to her stomach and picked up the Minx by her waist. I stacked the older but just slightly smaller Laney on top of April. Soon I was greeted by the sweet sight of two beautiful Filipino asses on top of each other!

My dick was painfully throbbing to get in on the action and I didn't waste any more time. I jumped back on to the bed and got on my knees. I inserted my hard on into April's wet pussy and started to slowly piston myself in and out of her. At the same time, I lifted Laney's ass up into my face and resumed munching on succulent MILF pussy. Thanks to Laney's experienced tongue work, April's pussy was already well lubricated and in high gear so it didn't take long for her to hit her orgasm. Soon, April was lost in her orgasm as she started to uncontrollably moan. For her part, Laney started to playfully wiggle her ass into my face reminding me to not let up on her pussy.

Once April came down from her second orgasm of the morning, I felt her body just collapse on to the bed. Thanks to all of the vaginal lubrication, my dick easily slipped out of her on the way down. With April laying on the bed, I stood up on the edge of the bed. At the same time, I picked Laney up by her waist and pulled her towards me until my dick was buried deep inside her. Once I found my center of gravity, I started to methodically pump Laney's pussy while ensuring that neither of us would lose our balance. It didn't take that much strength to hold up the lean and limber Laney in mid-air while simultaneously driving my groin into her backside. I couldn't see Laney's face but it sounded like she was enjoying being fucked while suspended in air over the bed. In fact, all I could see was Laney's pony-tail flopping forward and backward as her toned backside slid up and down my hard shaft. This was a fun position that didn't last long as I would have liked due to me being worried about us losing our balance and taking a tumble on to the floor.

Thankfully, another idea popped into my head. I gradually slowed down the pumping and gracefully eased Laney onto her feet. Once she was settled, I jumped off the bed and landed firmly on the floor. Before Laney had time to gather her thoughts, I pulled her off the bed and she fell back into my arms. Her perky tits were inches away from my mouth and I couldn't help sampling her dark brown tootsie roll nipples for a few seconds. Laney purred and caressed the back of my head in appreciation. As much as I could have suckled these long firm nipples all morning, my groin was painfully reminding me that my boner wasn't done.

Surprising myself with a second wind of energy, I flipped Laney around so that she was both facing and straddling me. From the looks of her face, I wasn't the only one surprised by my sudden strength, but she recovered quickly as her short but lean legs wrapped themselves around my waist. Without much re-positioning, our nether regions locked in naturally and soon I found myself deep inside her again. I reached around under her lower back and interwove my fingers together until I felt secure in this position. With my feet now on the ground and Laney once again suspended in mid-air at my mercy, I resumed driving my dick into her pussy.

This time was different though as I didn't methodically or gradually increase my ramming speed. This time I simply unleashed every single reserve that I had left in the tank knowing that I was going to reward myself with a large breakfast to refuel!

As much as I was enjoying this morning's activities, I was still slightly perturbed by Laney's so-called gift to me the previous night. If it wasn't for the Pink Pills of Persuasion, last night might have taken some rather humiliating left turns. It wasn't pure anger but more like temporary angst that I unleashed into Laney. And dang it felt good! I watched as Laney's perky boobs moved up and in down in unison as her arms went from flailing around to sometimes grabbing my arms to try to recompose herself. Meanwhile, the tie of her ponytail must have come undone as her long luscious locks of brown hair with blonde streaks flowed every which way in the air. I then noticed that her eyes were locked on to me with an intense but not an angry flair to them. She was sporting a devilish grin on her face letting me know that she was still enjoying this ride no matter how fast and furious I drove myself into her.

Oh hell, I smiled back as it was useless to use hard sex against somebody like Laney as they simply get off on it. Meanwhile, I could see April from the corner of my eye still on the bed. I glanced over at her and she was no longer flat on her stomach catching her breath. Instead she was perched on her back. She was gleefully watching us while rubbing her pussy at a pace that indicated that she was well on her way to her third orgasm of the morning.

As much I was enjoying the view of a naked April on my bed playing with herself, I could feel Laney's body tense in my grasp. I knew that she was close to reaching her first orgasm of the morning and I wasn't going to have April beat us to her third before Laney got her first. I don't think that I would hear the end of it from Laney if I did. I quickly moved Laney to the corner of the bed near April's feet. Once she was in place, I put both of her legs on my shoulders and began to drive myself down into Laney's pussy. It wasn't a piledriver position like I did to Kendra but it definitely allowed me to really drive my dick deep inside her pussy. Laney's eyes started to flicker and then close as I kept up the pace.

I looked up at April and her eyes were also starting to flicker as she was also picking up the pace at strumming her own pussy lips. It was going to be a close race to see who hit their orgasm first...April or Laney?!? I was running out of steam but determined to help Laney cross the finish line first. In another birthday miracle, Laney's moaning went deeper and shallower as her body completely tightened around the driving force of my dick. Within seconds, she completely succumbed to her orgasm and her body started to quiver and shake. I watched as my favorite Minx enjoyed the thrills of sexual ecstasy as I slowed myself down to a more sustainable pace.

Not to be outdone, April's purring transitioned into full moaning as she finally triggered her own orgasm with her nimble but firm fingers. With both ladies moaning and writhing in pleasure, I could feel my own orgasm reaching its own point of no return. I quickly dismounted Laney and went to her side. I was determined to coat the face of the devious Minx with my love juices especially for trying to put the fear of God into me via the dominatrix Heidi. Just making it to her side on time, I grabbed my erupting dick and watched as spurts of my cum quickly landed on Laney's cheekbone. With her eyes were still closed, the first burst of cum caught her off-guard . Thankfully, she wasn't angry and not only grabbed my dick but also started to stroke it as the remainder of my cum continued to land on her beautifully round, chiseled cheekbones.

Once I was done, I stepped back as Laney let go of my still hard but sexually drained penis. April pounced on Laney and began to lick my cum off of Laney's face. I was pleasantly surprised that neither one went barreling off the bed onto the floor and instead managed to gingerly stay there on the edge of the bed. Once April had finished cleaning off Laney's face with her tongue, Laney opened her eyes and again started to sport a devilish grin. She quickly opened her mouth and directed April to deposit my cum into her mouth. Much to my surprise, April didn't swallow yet and instead obliged Laney's request. Soon, I saw my cum drop in a big wad from April's lips to Laney's open mouth followed by a little trickle of my remaining load.

With the cum deposit complete, they resumed making out. I retreated to the hotel fridge and grabbed a bottle of water that I had stocked there. For a few minutes, I stood there drinking water naked while watching and listening to the smooching between April and Laney. I quickly finished the bottle of water and walked over to the two naked ladies glistening with sweat and sex on their bodies. April's bubble butt again proved to be too good to pass up as Laney was now gleefully pawing away at it with her hands. I couldn't resist that bubble butt either and soon I started to paddle it with the palm of my hand. As the intensity of the paddling increased, it snapped April out of the sexual trance that she was enjoying while making out with Laney. She reluctantly pulled herself away from Laney's embrace and off the bed onto her feet.

She leaned over and gave me a kiss. "Happy birthday Johnny!"

With that, I watched her walk away from me and to the fridge. She retrieved a water bottle for herself and quickly disappeared into the bathroom. She didn't bother shutting the door and soon I was watching the water from the shower head cascade down her bubble butt. I kept staring at the beautiful Pixie as the steam started to rise out of the shower and fill the air in the open bathroom.

Whack!! I felt an unfortunate but familiar pain vibrating from my left ass cheek. It didn't take a brain surgeon to figure out who the source of this was. I looked over at the smiling Laney. "Yeah, happy birthday, dumbass!"

I didn't know what came over me, but like a jungle cat springing into action, I turned to Laney and I spun her around. I bent her over so that her palms were flat on the hotel bed, and gave her not one but two smacks on her ass as well!

"That was for last night Laney! That was the strangest gift that I have ever received!"

Once I was done, Laney flipped herself back around to me while pretending to massage her ass as if it was badly whipped by a belt. "She told me that she hog-tied you up and made you cry for your mama!"

I winced. Damn it Heidi! I should have worked with her on that story a little bit more and probably take a few more pink pills to make sure I was comfortable with exactly what she was going to say to Laney.

Oh well! "Yeah, Laney, that's exactly what happened!" I played along while thinking about the hot, curvaceous Mexican dominatrix doing my sexual bidding with both Carly and myself. My poker face again didn't pay off as Laney punched my shoulder pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Damn it, Johnny! That's not what happened last night, was it?!?" Laney wasn't upset but looked slightly disappointed.

Thankfully, I didn't have a chance to answer as April called out to us from the bathroom. "Hey guys, hurry up and get in the shower with me, I'm a little lonely in here." I winked at Laney leaving her without knowing the truth about last night to join April in the shower. I needed to make sure that the Pixie's bubble butt was thoroughly cleaned and washed by my more than qualified hands!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday Evening -- Johnny's Birthday

With two day passes at the happiest place on Earth at our disposal, we leisurely walked around on the 2nd day at the park cherry-picking the rides that we wanted to go on again. I was living on a high that I couldn't even comprehend. In the span of 48 hours, I've had sex with 4 out of the 5 women that went with me on this trip and I watched the 5th one have her first girl-on-girl experience. This was a dream scenario of a birthday for a mid-twenties heterosexual male!