Pink Plume Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Friends help each other out after a disappointing night.
2.6k words
4.06
1.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shae looked at herself n the mirror with a content smile, she looked dammed hot. Wearing matt black combat boots with 4 inch heals. A short black leather pencil skirt, short enough to flash her neon green panties when she bents over. A fishnet top in almost the exact same color as her panties, the top really only technically counted as a top as you could see everything through it very clearly. Her nipples realistically only covered by each having 2 pieces of black tape covering them under her top. She put a little bit of makeup on but nothing to serious, just a bit to make her eyes mistier and a very tiny number of glitters around her eyes. Her dirty blond hair was split into 2 braids falling down her sides.

Her outfit was a bit excessive maybe, but nothing to strange for Hymn to heaven (the club she planned to go to tonight). She grabbed a leather biker jacket, that ended just above her midriff. This to look at least a little more covered while traveling to the club.

Shae went to the living room to grab the last of her stuff, it was nearly 10 already so time to get going. Getting herself a drink Shae suddenly felt herself being pushed from behind against the counter. The person behind her started nibbling on her earlobes and down her neck as she felt familiar finger start rubbing against her panties.

Alex, her roommate and best friend, Whispered in her ear, "Damn babe you look fucking hot, why don't you let me stretch you out before going out tonight, you don't wanna risk an injury after all."

"Ngh" Shae whimpered as she felt Alex move a finger inside of her.

"You know....., normally I would take you up on that offer Al," Shae said, "But I really need some dick tonight babes. Besides, didn't you have a guy coming over later tonight?"

"Well, I wouldn't mind a warmup myself. And I'm sure he won't mind if he catches us." Alex responded.

Shae turned around now looking at her friend, Alex's finger slipping out of her. Her friend looked gorgeous in an unkept way. Alex was just in slacks and a tank, her arms were shown of very nicely and the top hugged her frame tightly, showing of her ample breasts. Shae could even see a bit of Alex's toned abs through the tank. Alex was licking the finger that were just inside Shae, cheekily looking up to the taller blond.

"I know, I know," Shae groaned, "Like I said normally I'd take that offer but it's getting late and I need some dick tonight."

Alex shrugged playfully, "Ohw well, see you later then love." And bounced away.

A couple hours later. Shae was heading back to her apartment slightly irritated. She apparently triggered the wrong reaction with her outfit. She had gotten a lot of attention from the girls at heaven, but almost no guys had hit on her. It was a fun night and she was glad she went out to dance but her efforts to get some dick was left unsuccessful.

On the dancefloor a hand full of girls in all shapes and sizes had tested their luck. Grinding against her making out with her and some even trying to get their hands between her thighs. Most of this she had just gone with, fun is still fun after all.

Shae had let the girls, If they were adventurous enough, stroke her pussy over her panties. But every time Shae would quickly tell them, "Sorry I don't swing that way." Leaving most of the girls offended and moving on.

A couple of guys had approached her but none really in the way she liked. Either to shy or to forward, looking either like a lost deer or a cocky asshole, spewing some dumb pick-up line.

"Fuck if they would have just let their bodies do the talking," Shae thought, "They would have gotten away with a lot more. I wouldn't have minded being groped on the dancefloor by some guy, or taken to the bathroom. But every time they thought some ridiculous pick up line was necessary, immediately ruining the whole moment."

"It's not like I even wanted amazing sex. Just getting fucked in an alley or the bathroom, would have been plenty. Hell being forced on my knees and fucked in my mouth sounded great already" Shae irritatingly brooded, "What I wouldn't give to swallow some cum right now. Ohw well another time." Shae's mind wondered to Alex, "Hopefully her night was more successful."

As Shae entered the house and took of her shoes, she saw some guy's shoes also in the hallway. "I guess Alex did have more success," she thought. As she went to her bedroom slowly undoing her clothes, she could hear the soft moans and grunts coming from the room besides her own. "Damn lucky bitch" Shae thought a frow creeping on her face. Shae took of her makeup and brushed her teeth getting ready to sleep.

As she got into bed Shae realized something. "Wow it's actually not that late, I guess I got more annoyed than I am back earlier then i thought." She listened a bit longer to Alex's lovemaking realizing a second thing from the noise "I guess Alex really didn't get that lucky," her moans and gasped sounded just a bit out of rhythm, "she is probably faking a bit."

Normally if the sex was good Alex was a lot more vocal. Meanwhile the guy was grunting like a woodworker chopping wood. "Hmm nothing to exciting then, that's unfortunate." Alex mused.

Shae was still really horny though and even though it was likely not the best sex, hearing her friend get fucked still had an effect on her. "I really should have taken Alex up on her offer at the start of the night," Shae deliberated getting irritated again, thinking about the missed opportunities.

Shae went looking for her toys, "I could really use Alfred tonight" Shae muttered to herself. Alfred, A purple 6-inch dildo with a wide base, was nowhere to be found. "Damn, it must be in Alex's room," Shae thought, Her mind briefly went to walking in on the lovemaking next to her getting turned on by all the possibilities.

Before she could really explore her imagination, Shae heard a loud man's voice, a deep grunt and then silence.

"Wow," she thought, "That really didn't last long huh. I guess neither of us got lucky." She lied back on bed ready to go to sleep, quickly losing her buzz after the sudden ending.

She heard the guy quickly say goodbye and the front door close. Empathizing with friend for probably not getting the best night either.

A couple of moments passed as Shae saw the door of her bedroom open, a naked Alex leaning against the doorframe. "What is she holding between her legs," Alex wondered, "Maybe she is just playing with herself?"

"Wow babe you came home early," Alex observed, "and without a guy. Did you get really lucky at heaven or really unlucky?"

"Uuuugh, really unlucky," Shae groaned. "Fuck, all the guys were bad, I guess it was my fault though. I got plenty of attention from girls, I guess I dressed to queer tonight. Fuck, what I wouldn't give for someone to come inside me right now."

"Hahahah" Alex laughed. "Of course you would you little cum slut," she said playfully, "Well I had a guy but I can't say I could recommend him. I didn't really get close the entire time and he lasted about 20 minutes, but I think I can help you. I brought you a little treat." Alex said as she moved closer to the lying Shae.

As Alex moved close Shae could now see Alex was holding Alfred, her dildo, buried deep inside of her pussy. "That bitch," Alex thought realizing her roommate was using the toy she wanted tonight.

"Open your mouth for me," Alex said starting to position her center above her friend's mouth. Slowly pumping Alfred inside herself.

Shae was now starting to get hornier again, "Not the gender I Want right now, I would have really loved some guys cum tonight. But beggars can't be chooser," she thought and opened her mouth.

Alex pulled Shae's tongue further out, making her open up further, still holding Alfred between her legs with the other hand.

"Ready you little minx?" Alex asked.

Shae quickly nodded wondering, "why does Al still had Alfred inside of her?"

Alex slowly took Alfred out of herself as something started to drip down from her center. "Swallow my cum," Alex demanded.

Shae was confused, something splashed on her lips and into her mouth. Shae excitedly realized "The guy had cum inside Al and Alex is now making me swallow it!" She immediately got turned on from the taste of cum mixed with her friend's fluids. It tasted divine, a perfect mix of sweat and salty.

"Mmm, thanks baby. I definitely need this," Shae responded. Quickly lapping at her friend's pussy trying to dig all of the fluids out of her.

Alex lifted herself up a bit from her friend's mouth and said, "Make sure you clean Alfred too."

The purple dildo itself also covered in the mix of fluids. Shae greedily opened her mouth sticking out her tongue, trying to lick at the purple toy. But Alex had a different plan and shoved the toy deep inside her friend's throat. Shae's eyes started to water slightly, moaning loudly from the joy of getting her mouth fucked by Alfred.

"Fuck you look hot," Alex growled, "you're such a good girl, sucking my dick and swallowing my cum."

"fang hyou," Shae answered, her voice getting muffled by the toy.

Alex continued this for a bit enjoying the visual of her friend squirming and gagging by her actions. But, she felt some cum started to drip out of her again. "Time to get back to the important stuff, " Alex decide.

Alex took the toy out of the blond and lowered herself on her friend's face, turning the other way around this time, facing Shae's legs. Shae started eagerly eating Alex out again, trying to dig her tongue as deep into her friend as possible.

"MMMM, that feels great, your much better then Pete," Alex moaned. Basking in the pleasure of Shae's skilled tongue.

Wanting to return the favor she grabbed Alfred and lined it up with Shae's pussy and pushed it inside Shae firmly. Alex heard and felt Shae moan inside her pussy as she started to pump Alfred into Shae.

Alex's breath got heavier and heavier, she became more and more clumsy with the toy she was fucking Shae with.

Shae had already cleaned her friend, now solely focusing on making her friend come as fast and hard as possible. Licking circles around and over Alex's clit. This worked wonders as she heard Alex become more vocal.

"Fuck jeah, that feels good. Make me cum. Oeefff," Alex moaned.

She was rapidly reaching an orgasm now completely focused on her own pleasure grinding into her friend's mouth, playing with her own breasts and moaning loudly.

An intense orgasm crashed onto Alex her toes curling as she became a quivering, panting, sweating mess as she fell onto the bed. "Fuck that was amazing," she said. "I really needed that."

"Hmmm no worries," Shae responded, nuzzling into the green-eyed girl's neck, "Thanks for saving me something to eat. We should do that more often."

They laid there for a bit in peace, when Alex said, "I'm exhausted babe do you mind getting me some water?"

"Of course hotty", Shae said licking her lips tasting some remaining fluids.

Shae got up slowly, giving Alex a quick kiss and headed to the kitchen. Shae started to search for a bottle to fill with water. She was a bit dizzy from the club night and the booze, but not to tired. She drank some water herself and as she filled a bottle for her friend, she felt herself being pushed over the counter from behind.

Alex had gotten up and was now standing behind her and was pinning her on the kitchen counter.

"You got all hot and bothered with your slutty little outfit, just to tell me you wanted some dick huh" Alex said sternly, "Just a little slut for sucking dick and swallowing cum." Alex slapped Shae's ass. "So desperate for cum you're eating it second hand out of your friend's pussy." another spank. "A bitch in heat ready to be used." another slap from Alex.

Shae was moaning into each spank, feeling herself start gushing from the dirty talk and spanking. "Yes please," she groaned, Just a slut wanting to be fucked."

Shae felt a hand part her pussy and as something cold presses inside her. Shae looked behind her and saw that Alex was pushing Paul, a black 7-inch strap-on, inside of her.

She moaned loudly, "fuck, please Al, your dick feels so good."

Alex began fucking Shae hard still having her pinned down on the counter, not really letting her get used to it.

Shae didn't really need anything soft though she was so wet already. "Thank you so much baaaaabe," Shae moaned.

Alex kept slapping Shae's ass, now holding her hips to gain more power in her thrusts.

Shae felt her orgasm roll over her aggressively, being thankful for the counter below her. Cuming hard on her friend's cock, "AAAAHW FUUCK JEAAH" Shae moaned loudly.

As Alex pulled out Shae slumped on the floor since nothing was holding her against the counter anymore, moaning softly in post orgasm bliss.

Shae felt something fall on her. Alex had just thrown their rabbit vibrators on her. And was standing over Shae. Looking at the blond girl expectedly looming the strap-on over her friends face.

Shae understood what Alex wanted and got on her knees and started to lick her juices off Paul. Licking the outside of the shaft she slowly started feeling herself get turned on again. She sneakily kissed the inside of Alex's thighs, as she turned on the rabbit.

"Good girl" Alex grinned. Enjoying the view of her friend giving her a blowjob.

Shae began to take Paul into her mouth as she started rubbing the vibrator on her clit. Shae's pussy was still very sensitive which meant she was quickly moaning on the dildo as it went deep in her throat. She inserted the vibrator into herself and put the 'ears' on her clit.

Moaning hard Shae felt Alex's hands on her head, Alex grabbed a fistful of hair and started to fuck her friend's mouth for the second time that night. Going in aggressive she could hear Shae moan and shivering hard enjoying the pleasure she was giving herself with the rabbit.

"She really does like sucking dick, " Alex thought.

Shae's quivers turned from sometimes, to frequently, to continuously, it was a bit harder to finish the second time. She was quivering on the rabbit while her mouth was being used by Alex.

"NGH, mmmm, ooohhmmm," Shae moaned on Alex's dick. She felt her orgasm slowly come closer, as she looked up at her friend, holding eye contact with the grunting brunet. It didn't last much longer her orgasm slowly coming closer and closer.

"Come for me," Alex whispered.

This sent Shae over the edge. Reaching her orgasm in a dragged out and satisfying way on the vibrator. Not as intense and explosive as the one Alex gave her minutes ago, but nice and calming leaving her completely satisfied.

"Thanks mister" Shae said satisfied, as she licked the last of her saliva off the strap on.

"Anytime baby girl" Alex responded.