Pink Sugar Confidential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ignored, it wasn't long before he climbed out again. I tossed him the sunscreen, rolled on to my stomach, and ordered "Do me." Starting with my neck and shoulders, his massaging hands worked magic, before sensuously moving on down my back. No way around it, the feel of those knowing hands sliding over my body's curves, left me craving more, lots more of his exquisitely erotic touch. Sure, but I had to smile at my flicker of annoyance when his hands skipped over my ass and began instead to work on my calves. But hey, if I can count on anything, it's that Murphy isn't going to ignore for long, what he claims is a world class ass. Anyway, it's Murphy who delights in saying it's; and after all, it does seem to be the consensus opinion. Whatever, sure enough, his hands started to work their way back up my legs. They reached my thighs; and honest, I swear they parted all on their own. I lay there, not even believing how turned on I was; fuck, I was just so hot. I mean, golly gee, stark raving horny, doesn't even begin to cut it. It was real weird; I could almost feel my body revving up. And maybe it's not so strange after all; but, I'd swear that for that entire day, Hell, for that entire weekend, the more pleasure I took, well, the more of it I seemed to crave. And OK, so what if a whole lot of people think I'm always that way. Hey, I'm not disagreeing, not hardly.

Before Murphy's fingers ever reached the sensitive, velvety soft skin of my inner thighs, his sensual touch already had me quivering in anticipation. Oh, I was on fire alright; as His touch ignited a firestorm, sending waves of heat surging through me. Sliding his hands higher, his thumbs spread my ass cheeks wide. The hot breath he blew, felt almost cool against my super-heated skin. It sent delicious waves of rippling shivers coursing through me. When his fingers slid under my thong's waistband and pulls it teasingly, and ever so slowly down my thighs, I swear, I almost came. Oh my, and I sure wasn't the only one deliriously impatient either. I mean wow, once that man worked that thong past my knees, he just ripped it right off me. Gosh, talk about eager, wow.

Now, I wasn't exactly being subtle about things either. Nope, I spread my legs wide, and pushed my ass up invitingly. Well yeah, I was sort of hinting that I wanted to be taken. And, just in case that was too subtle; well, I reached back, and brazenly spread my ass cheeks. You bet I wanted to be fucked alright; fucked hard, and by Murphy's big, thick, deliciously hard cock too. I was there, wide open and on offer; hell, in every way except on a silver platter. Sure, and hadn't the darling been running around with a hard-on for about fucking forever? Yeah, he had; so what I wanted to know was, what the fuck is he waiting for? What, like maybe he was waiting for me to beg for it? Yeah right, like that'd ever happen. Well OK, maybe.

Glaring back over my shoulder, I intended to give him a piece of my mind; seeing as he didn't seem interested in a piece of anything else. Pow, and that's when the lovely bastard cracked a seriously stinging swat across my so sweetly offered ass. Yeah well, at least his smartass "Turn around baby, I'll drive," didn't come with one of his nasty snickers. With a disdainful snort, I took his second walloping swat; throwing in a disappointed humph, before complying. Facing forward, I pillowed my head on folded arms, and wagged my stinging ass. Half expecting, OK and almost hoping for it, I was anticipating the feel of having eight thick inches of hard cock driven deep in to my ass. Figuring my snotty attitude had earned it; imagine my disappointment, when I didn't even get Murphy's marvelous cock slammed hard in to my definitely waiting vagina. No way, I could hardly believe it. Instead, my darling began working on me with that marvelously talented tongue of his.

Starting at my tail bone, his tongue licked back and forth down the cleft of my ass, paused to rim its opening, and swirled on down to greet an already quivering pussy. I was squirming my ass back in to his face, long before he ever started swirling the fast flicking tip of his tongue in to my vagina. Oh my, and then this very lucky girl found herself with a pussy crammed full of wickedly churning tongue. Murphy regularly spouts-off; reminding me just how much he absolutely loves the taste of my pussy's juices. Fine, but just then, I couldn't help wondering if he loved them anywhere near as much as I loved having his darting tongue slurping them up. His big hands cupped and spread my ass cheeks wide, while his thumbs exposed my pussy for his wickedly flicking tongue. With me spread wide open, he settled right in, and tongue fucked, I mean most thoroughly tongue fucked, the hell out of my positively on fire pussy. OK, so I was already damn near ready to cum, and the teasing bastard hadn't even touched my clit yet. Damn straight, he soon enough took care of that oversight.

Wham bam, and pow; guess who was screaming her fool head off? Uh-huh, and I sure didn't much care who heard this noisy little bitch cumming, or screaming for more either. Oh Hell yes, alert the neighbors. Murphy's tongue was blazing away, practically blistering my clit, while I was loudly proclaiming "Faster, yes, yes eat me...more, yes more...oh God yes, do it fast...like that yes, yes, that's it." Hey, he didn't stop, so neither did I. Only by then, my screams were reduced to hoarse croaks, while I pleaded "More, oh God please more...oh fuck me, yes that's It, more, more...again, more yes, oh God I'm cumming again...yes, yes, eat me, again, yes eat me." Seriously, I don't know if I was cumming again, or if I was simply still cumming; whatever, that horrid bastard decided to play the tease. Yeah, and when his awesome tongue stopped working its electrifyingly erotic magic, I didn't get past an indignant "hey buster," before he treated me to another sharp ass cracking swat. Well gosh, three times I tried to call the bastard a bastard, and three times another well aimed swat cracked off my ass. Gee, what must the neighbors have thought? Who cared, I finally managed to get out an indignant sounding "Bastard, who told you to stop?" Oh yeah, and didn't that work out swell; well yeah, it did get me most thoroughly spanked. Gosh, and to think, that's not even Murphy's favorite way to shut me up. Oh don't get me wrong, I like it fine; but then, getting gagged with thick hard cock is pretty fun too. Hey, it's even more effective; well yeah, usually it is.

Murphy's wondrous instrument of delightfully erotic torture might have just skipped out on a seriously ready for more clit; but lucky me, it hadn't wandered far. Graciously, and with some wickedly delivered deep probing flicks, his talented tongue reintroduced itself to my very happy to be reacquainted asshole. Easy, who me; what, just because I was screaming for more, even before he ever got around to driving that fat tongue of his deep, way deep in to me? He slammed a flurry of swirling thrusts in and out of my ass; and oh God yes, I loved it. OK yeah, and I really got off on the feel of his cheeks, all wet and slippery with my pussy's hot juices, slipping and sliding against my ass's cheeks. That wicked tongue just absolutely ravaged my puckered little opening, while I squirmed, growling throaty pleas demanding "More...yes, do it lover...more, yes, I love it." Now, don't get me wrong; because, I'm sure not complaining. But, for some reason it seems like all my lovers, both male and female too, just have to do my ass. Well that's fine with this girl; I mean seriously, I totally love having my ass done. And, believe me; good old Murphy definitely gets the job done, oh boy, and does he ever. Only, right about then, I was beginning to think that if I didn't cum, and damn soon too, well hell, I might just fucking explode or something.

So, as much as I totally loved letting him take liberties with my ass; well OK, I suppose that means, I let him have his way with me, for just as long as I could stand it anyway. But honestly, and just as soon as I could force myself to do it, I calmly suggested, with only a tiny little shriek for emphasis "Stop, oh God stop...no more." Gee, I didn't really want him to do anything as silly as to actually stop; only to, well sort of adjust his area of concentration. So, gasping and giggling, I made my demands, starting with "No more, enough Murphy...oh God I don't care, fuck me or eat me, just make me cum." Oh well, I suppose it must have mattered to me after all; anyway, I heard myself shrilly insisting "Suck my clit, do it bastard, eat me, make me cum." Oh happy days, I figured; yeah, and it's a lucky thing for him it is too. Well gosh, that's what I was thinking, when his tongue started to spiral in, and ended up landing square on my red hot clit. Oh sure, it touched down on my ecstatic clit all right; and, that's right where it stopped too.

So there I was on hands and knees, waiting and expectant; and pow, effortlessly Murphy flips me over on to my back. Right, and just like that, his arms were wrapped around my thighs, and I was spread wide open. "Go for it Murphy...do it lover, Eat me," I ordered. You bet, I do mean ordered.

His mouth came down hard, swallowed my clit whole, and set to work sucking it in to submission. Soft warm lips sucked tantalizingly slow and easy, quickly turning that sweet nub in to a hard bump of throbbingly erect clit. I was frantic, wildly trying to buck, and barely managing to bounce my ass. Honestly, I just couldn't help myself. Under that delicious torture, gosh, I mean, what else could I do; well besides whimper, wriggle, and squirm? Plead for more maybe; hey, I'd have gotten around to it. Only, Murphy tightened his hold on my thighs, forced my ass back down, and put a quick end to my futile struggling anyway. Well fine, I figured; sure, he's got me right where he wants me. Uh-huh, and just coincidentally, that's just where this girl, ready to rocket off in to orgasmic bliss, wanted to be.

Strong arms held me locked down, while thumbs spread my pussy's lips wide. Never mind gentle sucking on a rigid clit; oh no, he held me fully exposed, open to a ravaging attack by his fast moving tongue. I was screaming, unsuccessfully trying to buck, and he just kept right on directing hard flicks right to my clit. Back arching, shuddering and gasping, my heels drummed on his shoulders. My eyes were scrunched shut and my mouth was as wide open as my pussy, only being lots louder. And oh fuck yes, this bitch was cumming. Huskily croaked out pleas for "More, more, do it, yes more, yes...more, oh God eat me...don't you dare stop," steadily ratcheted up, turning in to full throated screams. Of course, that's after I managed to suck in a serious breath. One more, and I began loudly insisting "I'm gonna cum...yes, that's it, more, more, yes, I'm cumming...yes, oh my sweet God, yes, Please yes, yes...more, yes, again." Gee, and so what if in the process, I'd been informing the entire resort about my happy situation? Hey, at least I'd been polite. Hadn't I said, please?

Well by then, I'd have sworn Murphy's tongue was a magic wand. It sure felt like one, at least it did, as long as Murphy kept waving it over my clit. And, as long as he kept it waving; guess who was going to just keep right on cumming? Lost in a fog of orgasmic delirium, I figure my seemingly unending screams for more were probably beginning to sound just a bit ragged and hoarse. Whatever, that's when that darling man truly caught me unaware.

One delicious moment there was a hot tongue bathing my clit in ecstasy; and then, wham-o, eight hot ramrod hard inches of cock were driving deep in to me. Fuck, I exploded, grabbed a double handful of his hair, and screamed for more. I got it too, oh boy did I. He slammed that cock in and out of me; pounding me with a fuck ferocious enough to launch me back in to orgasmic orbit. Murphy was kneeling upright with my legs over his shoulders, and my ass held securely in his hands. And that meant, that hunk of red hot iron hard cock was hammering away, and being pounded straight down in to me. Every powerful thrust brought his body thundering down, crashing hard against me, and driving that beautiful cock wondrously deep. Beats me why, I wasn't half done; but maybe, he figured I needed a break. Whatever, he ease off, slowing enough, so at least a poor girl could catch her breath?

Oh fine, so being the smart-ass bitch I just can't avoid being, I taunted the poor guy with a sneering "Hey there, come on weren't you planning on actually fucking me hard? Bastard, oh you just better be." Gosh, I was only kidding. And, I'm sure I had more to say; only, I never got a chance. The wicked brute yanked me up, turned me over, and deposited me back on my knees. Seriously, if I could have stopped snickering, I'd have given him a piece of my mind. But then, it was pretty obvious he intended taking the piece of me he really wanted. So, while his strong hands clamped down on my hips, his knees forced mine over to the edges of the recliner. The fat head of his wonderfully thick cock pushed against the slippery heat of my vagina's opening, pausing there, while Murphy blithely informed me "Hold on tight baby."

I stopped snickering, grabbed hold of that recliner's side rails, and held on tight. And then, I was asking myself; hey, why did I'd bother? Because, Murphy had an iron grip on my hips, and was apparently determined to drive me nuts. Sliding in to me, he took me slowly, fucking maddeningly slowly in fact. OK, so I caught myself holding my breath; so yeah, it felt pretty awesome, even if I did want to scream. But, inch by delicious inch that cock pushed deeper, until, at last, Murphy's hips were grinding against my ass. Now I figured I knew what was cumming next. But hey, I'd already asked once for hard. OK, so maybe it was more of a demand; whatever, I sure wasn't planning on asking twice. Nope, anyway it's not exactly like it was necessary, wow.

Murphy, that darling man showed me hard; oh yeah, you bet he did. In fact Murphy delivered a delightfully impressive demonstration of hard, wickedly hard, and fast, deliciously fast. Oh, and let's not forget about deep; as in, powerfully driven, hard hammering, fully penetrating thrusts. And oh my God, it felt like every single one of those mighty body slamming thrusts started outside, pounded deep, ripped clear, and then did it again, and again, and again. Getting fucked that way, being taken, over and over again, well it was, let's just say exquisite. Hey, and I wasn't even thinking about cumming. Honest, I wasn't. Right then, all I wanted was to be taken and fucked by a man just for his own deliriously selfish pleasure, OK?

Oops, so there I was, getting fired up and all quivery like, in anticipation of what I figured just had to be the eminent eruption of a load of hot cum. Sure, so what does the nasty minded bastard do? Well, he ripped his big fat cock out of me, that's what. Boohoo. I felt naked, abandoned, and I wanted him back inside me. I swung around, and he was standing there, hands on his hips, yeah, and laughing. That silly laughing was beginning to piss me off too. But, before I could tell him just what was on my mind, I sort of got distracted. I mean gosh, his silly laughing had his pretty, pussy drenched cock dancing; and gosh, it sort of caught my eye. Damn, but it looked good; all big, thick, hard, and glistening wet in that bright sunlight. Anyway, that's when he ordered me to stand up.

OK and I must have been delirious or something, because I actually got up. Sure I did, and I stood there wondering why, and on a pair of damn shaky legs too. Whatever, I watched him stretch out on my vacated recliner; and then, oh yeah, I knew why alright. You bet, he was expecting me to hop on, yippee, and take a ride on the wild Murphy. Oh sure, the arms he held wide, almost as wide as his nasty smile, beckoned, inviting me to swing a leg over, settle in, and take that ride. Got to admit it, I almost, oh but not quite succumbed to the temptation to jump that delectable looking hunk of hard jutting cock. But, oh no buddy boy, not so fast, I Thought. It's not going to be that easy, not hardly. So, in my sexiest purr, I told him, "Don't go anywhere darling, I'll be right back." And then, I spun on a heel, ran the couple of steps to the pool, and dove in.

Surfacing, I turned, swept the hair out of my eyes, and stood there giggling in cool pool water. Oh sure, it was cool; but, my poor pussy was still so hot that I almost expected to see steam. Yeah, so while I stood there staring at Murphy, and yes his gorgeous hunk of rock hard cock, I was sort of wondering, so why am I pulling this silly stunt? Whatever, call it teasing; after all, it's my nature. But, luckily for little old me, as expected, Murphy was having none of it. With a wolfish grin plastered on his face, one that practically screamed, I'm on the hunt for pussy, he came splashing in after me. Dodging and shrieking, I splashed and dove. Hey, you might almost have thought that I really was trying to get away.

Oh my, the brute finally cornered me. Head cocked, hands on my hips, I grinned while he tried to stare me in to submission. Sure, but his pretense of a ferocious glare quickly slipped in to a big old grin anyway. So, I ask "What, why are you looking at me that way?" I knew why alright; but, I wanted to hear him say it. Damn right; and then, oh yes, I wanted him to do it.

Diving, I tried to get past him, but he caught me by the ankle. Reeling me in, he picked me up, and effortlessly draped me over one shoulder. Patting my ass and laughing, he headed for the steps. I'm a guitar player and don't have fingernails; so, I had to settle for pounding his back with my fists. Oh sure, and sounding embarrassingly like some silly teenage girl, I shrieked and squealed. Yeah, and my giggling sure made a mockery out of my "Put me down you monster. Just what the fuck do you think you're doing?"

Murphy's strong hands slid me off his shoulder, stood me up; and left me standing there, working hard to glare in to his infectious laugh. Hands on his hips, and definitely sounding like he thought he was in control, he ordered "Girl, it's my fantasy, so hear and obey."

Oh sure, I thought, oh you nasty fucker, in your dreams. I bowed, and asked "OK tell me oh master of the fantasy, what pleasure can this wicked little bitch give you?" OK, and seeing as how his big cock was still looking so monstrously hard, I was figuring, bet I'm going to get a chance to remedy that condition. Uh-huh, and one way or another, whatever, I was counting on it. Oops, but then His smile turned in to a lecherous grin. Oh no, no way did I like the look of that. But hey, I did like the sound of his orders.

Sounding, oh so authoritative, he positively thundered, ordering "Get your sweet ass over here, bend over, and grab your ankles." Ooh, so far so good, I thought, spinning on a heel, and presenting my ass. Oops, but then he added a sweet little challenge. Sounding like he meant it, he said "Until I'm through with you, I don't want to hear a single word out of you. And, don't you even dare try for an orgasm. Disobey me, and your ass is going to get spanked until it glows." Oh sure, I might have been thinking promises, promises; but, I was giggling when I grabbed my ankles.

I was still giggling too, when strong hands clamped around my hips, and my legs got nudged even wider apart. Ready or not, all this smartass bitch managed, when Murphy's magnificent cock ripped hard in to her, was to suck a gasped breath in past a startled grin. Wow, and to think, I'd actually thought he'd fucked me hard before. Awesome, it was totally awesome. Oh my God, I mean seriously, that earlier fuck was nothing compared to the hard hammering, deep penetrating slams he pounded in to me then. Loving it, I held tight to my ankles, and let him take me totally for his pleasure. What a trip. There I was, flashing back on all the other things I've found myself bent over, besides my ankles that is. Let's see, I've taken it bent over: A rock, the guard rail at a scenic lookout, the hood of a car, it's front seat, and the trunk too, some stairs, a desk, a chair of course, a sofa, a bar stool, Hell, the bar too, and, oh yes a pool table, several bathroom sinks, the kitchen table, a picnic table too, a poker table, oops, no that was on my knees under the damn thing, and oh yeah, over the side of a boat too. Hey, but it was a real fast boat; now, that was real fun. Well, I'm sure there's more; but, my all-time favorite is still the low concrete wall in a parking structure at Universal Studios. I'd been partying back stage at the MTV award; oops, never mind, that's a story for another time.