Pink Sugar Confidential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before he could get me too hot to follow through with my plan; reluctantly, I pushed away, and got to my feet. Thinking, fuck subtle, I just bent over and yanked Edgar's shorts down and off. Oh boy, and just glancing down at that proudly erect cock blasted another stomach-clenching ripple of hot desire through me. OK so it was more like a lick licking stare, so what. Hey, Edgar's cock might have been kind of short; but wow, it was really thick. My God and I swear it had the biggest head I've ever seen on one. You know, it sort of reminded me of a big dark mushroom. Yum and I sure do love mushrooms. No doubt about it; nope, I wanted that pretty cock bad. Yeah, what I really wanted though was to straddle Edgar, and absolutely slam my fiery hot, slippery wet pussy right the fuck down on that fat cock's big head. But oh no, as badly as I wanted to feel that hard cock pushing in to me; instead, showing uncharacteristic restraint, I stuck with my original game plan. Uh-huh, and oh boy was I looking forward to watching Murphy's reaction to the next piece of my wicked little plan.

Honestly, Murphy's such a romantic; gosh, he's always telling me how beautiful I look with his cock buried in my mouth. He's right of course; only, I wanted to see if he was going to feel the same way when it was another man's hard cock there instead. And if I wasn't going to get to enjoy the feel of the gigantic head of Edgar's cock pushing in to my vagina; well, I sure was going to feel it pushing in to my throat. I dropped to my knees, made sure Murphy's eyes were still locked on me, and reached for Edgar's rigidly jutting cock. Oh God, and just the feel of that iron hard cock's hot silky smooth skin sliding through my fist, blasted me in to a near frenzy of erotic passion.

I loved seeing the excitement blazing in Murphy's eyes. Watching it flare as our eyes met, my hand began to slowly pump up and down that magnificent cock. I checked; and oh big surprise, Edgar only had eyes for my hand and what it was doing to his cock. But hey, he did look up after I'd breathily purred "Oh God Edgar, it's so hard." Well his grin got even bigger, and I'd swear so did his already rock hard cock, when I told him "Lover I'm going to give you the blow-job of your life. Yeah, and Murphy's going to sit right there and watch me do it too."

Murphy was nodding. Or maybe his head was only bobbing up and down as his eyes moved back and forth between my pumping fist and my expression of excited smug satisfaction. Whatever, I figured it was way past time for me to put my hands behind my back, and enjoy a big taste of Edgar's sweet looking cock.

With my eyes locked on Murphy's, I leaned in and swirled my tongue around the velvety soft head of Edgar's jerking cock. And I was still staring in to the grinning fool's eyes, when I sucked that big fat head in past my barely parted lips. Somehow, I actually managed to take my time, and savor the delicious feel of letting that fat cock's wide head slowly push past my lips. Really, I did. And then, I drove my mouth down hard, and sent that marvelous head plunging in to my throat. Hey, believe me holding that thick, but unfortunately short cock deep throated was cake. But, the question was, is Murphy still watching? Damn but I seriously wanted to ask, well buddy boy, I've got a hard cock in my mouth; so, do you still think I'm beautiful? But gosh, my mother taught me not to talk with my mouth full.

I admit it; I really get off on holding a hard cock deep throated. Short and thick works; but umm, big and fat is lots, lots better. What really gets me wet and tingly though is the feel of hot hard cock sliding through my lips, while I slowly piston my mouth up and down. And I do mean, all the way up; and oh, God yes, all the delightful way back down too. Uh-huh, and especially that back down part; and definitely, the feel of the cock's big soft head pushing deep in to my mouth, forcing its way in to my throat. Want to guess what doing it with Murphy's eyes burning in to me felt like? Well sure, I've heard about girls who can, literally get off just from sucking cock. And right then, with Murphy's eye's urging me on, I seriously thought, it might just happen to me. Oh never mind, it was time to move on anyway.

When, the darling little guy wasn't moaning, Edgar was muttering sweet sounding things in Spanish. But then, I did know what "Madre de Dios" meant; and yeah, "Sí chica, Sí," too. Gosh, so maybe he did appreciate the deliberately tantalizing way I slowly, ever so wickedly slowly pistoned my mouth up and down his iron hard hunk of red hot cock. Yeah, well he was sure trying hard to buck up; hammer that thick cock in to my mouth, and send it rocketing in to my throat. A palm pushing against his heaving belly, teaming with the one I'd wrapped around his balls put an end to his nasty thrashing. That let me concentrate on driving the lucky guy nuts. Gee, and from the way his cock jumped and jerked in my mouth, well you'd have thought the poor boy was cumming or something. And all because I was tickling his balls, gosh go figure. But I'd remembered just how much I'd liked the feel of his cock's enormous head filling my mouth. So, with my lips wrapped loosely around that slippery cock's thick shaft, I slowly twisted my way up, heading for my target. Yummy, and then I had that amazing mushroom shaped head filling my mouth. Wow, and it certainly felt different; I mean of course, having that thick hard cock's enormous head pushing softly against the roof of my mouth. But then, I'd sure liked the interesting way it'd so delightfully tickled my throat too.

Guys are so easy. All it took was a little soft sucking, and I'd turned Edgar's soft moans in too loud groans, and panted grunts of ecstatic pleasure. Yummy, I even earned a sweet little reward, when the taste of precum filled my mouth. Letting that flavorful treat slip out of my mouth, I was tickled, right down to my pink, by the sight of all the glistening white cum filling the cute little crease in that shiny wet cock's head. Well, I pretty quickly lapped up that tasty little treat. Right, and then I lavished tender flicks and hot wet licks all the way down to his balls. Make that, all up and down, and all around too; and yeah, for good measure, his balls got some of the same treatment. I worked my tongue over every bit of Edgar's throbbing cock, torturing it with a tongue that just couldn't seem to get enough of darkly swollen cock.

Panting like a bitch in heat, I leaned back and surveyed my handiwork. Oh my God, what a sweet shiver ran through me at the sight of that rigidly erect cock, all shiny wet and glistening in the sun light. Let me tell you, no doubt at all, this bitch was absolutely on fire, and hot enough to just fucking melt. Oh fuck me, I slammed my mouth down, and swallowed Edgar's cock whole. And then, I used my mouth to fuck that wonderful cock. Oh, I fucked it alright, taking it with hard downward crashing thrusts that slammed my lips against his body. Lucky me, if he hadn't started that bucking up thing again I'd probably have kept it up until he exploded a load of hot cum in to my mouth. Well sure, he was going to end up doing that, yeah eventually; but, not right then he wasn't.

With his balls cradled in one fist, I wrapped my other hand around the dark throbbing shaft of Edgar's fiery hot cock. Grinning over at Murphy, I asked "hey buster, what do you think, having fun lover? You know, sucking Edgar's lovely cock, with you watching, really gets me hot."

Really, I would have settled for his enthusiastic "Hell yes," but naturally, he just had to add a teasing challenge. But gosh, his silly "But baby, aren't you planning to let the poor guy cum," wasn't even worthy of an answer. Yeah, and the rest of what he had to say was pretty silly too. And what, did he mean me, when he said "Stop showing off.?" I figured he did when he added "I mean, come on, I know you love sucking cock." So, I listened to his, "But really, give Edgar a break. So, come on baby, I'm waiting to see you swallow his cum." Sure, he was going to see that alright; only, if I had anything to say about it, I wouldn't be the only one tasting Edgar's cum. Didn't I tell you I had a plan?

It happens that I know a neat little trick. It's a delightfully wicked little thing that positively drives the boy's nuts. And gosh, I didn't have any doubt at all that it would work on darling Edgar too. It's simple; really, I just slid a finger and thumb down the silky shaft of Edgar's cock, stretching its skin taunt. And then I sucked just his cock's head in to my mouth, snugging my lips real tight just under the head. The real trick is to suck hard; while you're rotating, you're lips around on that deliciously sensitive skin. Beats me why, yeah right; but, every man I've done that too goes nearly right through the roof. I figured Edgar's whimpering moans, and the hands he tangled in my hair, meant he wasn't an exception to the rule. Just for variety, with the shaft's skin still stretched teasingly tight, I took frequent slides down to kiss the balls clutched in my other hand. Always gripping that silky smooth shaft tight, sometimes my lips moved fast, and sometimes, tantalizingly slow. But every time, I came back up to torment the incredibly sensitive skin just under the rim of the swollen head of his cock. And gosh, when I pulled my lips away, and let go of his cock and balls, he latched on to my head. It was great, because suddenly he started to buck up; you know, like he was trying to fuck my mouth or something. I let him too; well I did, right up until I started tasting precum again.

Thinking, hold on their buckaroo; I decided, time to slow him down. Gads, I finally managed to disentangle his hands from my hair, swiped up that glistening bit of cum, and knelt back. Wagging a finger, I told him "Oh no you don't, not quite yet big boy." And then, I reached out and recaptured his cock. My eyes found and held his, and with a giggle as real as my shy smile, I asked "So Edgar, did you like that?"

Well no way was I going to get an answer. So, I took him off the hook by telling him "I love sucking your big cock...it's so nice and hard." But, it was Murphy I was eyeing, when I added "Yeah and having Murphy watching really turns me on. Sure, and Murphy likes watching to."

Glancing over at the grinning bastard, I asked Murphy, "You really do, don't you darling?"

Well, the bastard ignored me, instead asking Edgar "Hey, she's pretty good isn't she?"

What the fuck. And, just what did that, pretty good, mean anyway; that's what I wanted to know. A frosty "Pretty good my sweet ass," followed up with a "Buddy boy remind me you said that the next time you're looking for a blow job," well that, and my dirtiest glare, sort of told him what I'd thought of his smart ass comment. Still shooting Murphy daggers, I went back to work.

Slowly, I pumped my fist up and down Edgar's still deliciously slippery cock. Gosh, but I liked jacking-off that fat little cock. OK, OK, it wasn't really all that little. Anyway, I damn near jumped the guy. Honestly, doing those maddeningly slow strokes, well they really lit this bitch's fire. So, beating back a pout, I watched my out of control fist furiously rip up and down the length of that sweet cock. But oh dear god, was I ever wishing that it was my vagina wrapped tight around that thick hunk of rock hard cock. Seriously, if I hadn't had a plan, well, pretty quickly Edgar's cock would have been erupting cum over my fast pistoning fist.

I stopped that wayward fist, leaving it holding tight to one seriously throbbing bit of blazing hot cock. Hey, I couldn't help myself; the look of dazed disbelief on poor Edgar's face broke me up. Edgar managed a grin too; but then, maybe that was just because I still held his cock in one hand, and his balls in the other. Sorry, but I was still chuckling when I decided to give Edgar a chance to choose. So, forcing him to meet my eye, I asked "So, Edgar darling, you get to choose; you can cum in my mouth, or you can shoot all over my pretty tits instead."

I smiled at Edgar expectantly; but, when I didn't get an immediate answer, I went back to work on the befuddled guy's cock. Starting with the engorged head of that hot little cock, I ran soft butterfly kisses all the way down to his balls. I held those balls in the palm of my hand; and slurp, they were sucked right in to my mouth. Now that had the poor guy jerking upright, and paying attention. And, as much as I liked the feel of holding his balls in my mouth, it was only a tease. What I desperately wanted, was that cock back in my mouth. So, I suppose that tease was as much on me as darling Edgar; because, what I really wanted was to feel it jump and jerk in my mouth as it pumped its load of hot cum down my fucking throat.

There I was, a fat wet cock in my fist, a pair of balls in my mouth, and I'm asking myself; Judi girl, what the fuck were you thinking? Now you silly bitch, you'll just have to wait for Edgar to make up his fucking mind.

Not supposing for even a heartbeat that it was going to help the poor befuddled guy, I popped his balls out of my mouth, gave them a good by kiss, and then swallowed Edgar's stiff prick in one gulp anyway. And then, just because I could; I gave those balls another little kiss. Hey, I had the guy deep-throated; so, I was sort of kissing his balls, well kind of anyway. Gosh, and I liked the way his back arched, when I gave the base of that throbbing cock a playful little nip. Hey, and it stayed arched too, while I delivered harder nips all along the way back up. That time, when he tangled his fingers in my hair I let him. Hey, I even let him enjoy that guy thing; you know where you let him bob your head up and down. Of course, when wearing a big strap-on cock, I've been known to bob a pretty young things head a bit myself. Actually, I really loved the way he used my mouth to fuck his stubby cock. But, when I felt him start bucking up, and man, he was really slamming my mouth down on to those upward thrusts too, I figured it was time to slow the guy down.

Peeling his hands away, and removing his gag from my throat, I ordered "Whoa there buckaroo, that's enough of that." Wagging a finger for emphasis, I insisted "Now, I want an answer, and I do mean right now buster." And, I just had to stop and snicker, before adding "Edgar, you have to answer me; or, I'll ask Murphy to decide for you. So, come on now, what's it going to be? Do you want to splash a big old load of hot cum on my tits; or, do you want to do it in my mouth?" Now I do get a kick out of giving a guy that choice to make. Predictably, most of them jump at the chance to unload in my mouth; yeah, and more end up asking to shoot it all over my face then choose to do it on my tits. Gosh, go figure. Big deal; either way, Edgar's cum was going to end up in my mouth, now wasn't it.

Ok, so what if the cute little guy was breathing hard, gosh, almost in gasps? I still expected an answer. Oh sure, I finally got one alright, a croaking "Please Judi, I want to do it in your mouth. You're going to swallow it, yes...and I'll watch you do it, OK?" Well now, I thought, that makes three of us...doesn't it? Oops, not quite, I mean, I wouldn't be watching, now would I.

Oh man, this girl was ready, hell, beyond ready; it was way past time to get that boy off. So, there I was, once again hands behind my back, pistoning my mouth fast, and absolutely slamming down hard on him with every full stroke too. My lips gripped tight, while every thrust ended with my mouth ripping clear of his rigid cock, before I drove it back down, burying that beautiful cock's fat head in my throat. I did it over, and over again; God, it was glorious. You bet, I really do love mouth fucking a guy.

The way Edgar started bucking up, slamming his iron hard cock up in to my mouth, was, well, just so fucking intense. Oh my God. I wanted to cum so bad myself; and hey, I was pretty damn close to doing it too. But no, even if I'm a dedicated tease, I still play fair. So, even dizzy with desire, like you know frantic to cum, I figured I could wait until after I'd swallowed Edgar's load of hot cum. But wait; I wasn't going to be swallowing every hot delicious drop of the creamy white stuff anyway. Nope, well, not quite anyway. Remember, I was sort of planning a little surprise for good old Murphy.

Silly me, while Edgar squirmed, and my fist blasted up and down his cock, I made the mistake of looking up. Gee, all I wanted was to see Murphy's reaction. Yeah, well I was so busy grinning at him, that I got distracted. Horrors, I almost missed Edgar's first mammoth eruption entirely. Well I would have, except I felt it splashing across my face. So of course, I swooped in and got my mouth over that spurting cock in time to take its next blast, well, mostly in my mouth anyway. Wow, and that wonderful cock kept pumping it out, and this nasty little bitch just kept right on swallowing. And then, oops, I went and let myself get distracted again. At least that time, I was thinking about all the warm cum running down my cheek and sliding down my throat, instead of nasty old Murphy. You know, I really don't mind taking a load of cum, splat, on my face. Honest, well not when it's my idea I don't. Anyway, just then I'd forgotten all about holding on to a mouthful of that cum. Bummer. I had been seriously looking forward to surprising Murphy, with a hot kiss; uh-huh, and with a big mouthful of Edgar's cum for a delightfully wicked little bonus. You know me; I'm always ready to share. Well at least, I did get to swallow bunches of cum. Damn but, that guy's cock just kept on pumping out spurt after spurt of the stuff; yeah, and most of it went straight down my throat too.

When Edgar's cock finally stopped erupting cum in to my throat, I swallowed my tiny twinge of disappointment, and leaned back on my knees. Being a polite little bitch, I thanked Edgar, actually telling him "Oh man, I don't know when I've ever swallowed so much cum. Hey, wow, do you always cum that much?" Oh boy, and well I was, I noticed all this pretty white cum trickling out of his cock's head; hey, and there was even bunches more smeared all over the shaft too. So, I went right back down, ignored Edgar's frantic squirming, and got right back to work. Sensuously, I collected every tasty bit of that cum, with teasing licks from a slow flicking tongue. I even paused long enough to bitch. Snickering, I ordered "Stop it bastard, stop your silly squirming. What...Don't you like my tongue?" I mean, gosh, a man's stupid cock is just so sensitive after he's cum. Sure, and sometimes, it's just too much fun to resist making him shiver and squirm. I say, driving a man totally nuts is almost as much fun as flirting, almost. Yeah, well whatever; believe me, I intended to hold on to that last sweet mouthful of Edgar's cum.

Getting to my feet, I gave Edgar my most mischievous grin, before telling him "Don't go anywhere lover. I really want you to stick around, OK?" Well fine, along with a puzzled look, I got a nod. So, ready to jump right in to Act Two of my wicked game, my attention swung Murphy's way.

With Edgar's cum smeared all around my mouth, and a huge splash of the stuff already beginning to trickle down my cheek, I headed his way. Oh the silly fool, his smile only got bigger and bigger, as I sauntered right up to him. Hey Murphy, I thought, ready or not, oh boy, do I have something for you.

And there I stood, grinning down at an unsuspecting Murphy. Yup, with one hand planted provocatively on a jutting hip, a mouthful of cum, and with even more of the stuff decorating my face. You bet. Oh yeah, believe it, I most definitely wanted him getting a real good look at just what Edgar had done. Uh-huh, and in that bright Palm Springs sunshine, I knew Edgar's cum stood out, wetly glistening, a shiny white against my tan. He stared; no, I'd say it was a lot more like he laid there and gawked. Honestly, his expression was absolutely priceless. Starting with, "OK baby, it's my turn now," he was off and spouting an excited babble of orders. And, all his "So, let me get out of your way; and then, you can just lay that beautiful body right down," got him was a minimal shake of my head. OK, so he did mix in some sweet sounding flattery, when he thoughtfully added "Girl that was hot, absolutely amazing. Hell baby, I'd give you the Academy Award for best performance in an original blow job."

1...34567...47