Pink Sugar Confidential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glancing away, Murphy asked, "Hey Edgar, wouldn't you agree?"

Figuring he'd still be speechless, I didn't bother turning to check on Edgar's lack of response. Oh, but I'd have bet the poor guy was nodding. Anyhow, who really cared. I was much too busy snickering at Murphy's comical efforts to shed his trunks, and stand up at the same time. Still snickering nastily, I pushed him back down on his recliner; of course, after he managed to disentangle himself from his trunks.

I spent a delicious moment staring down at his big, oh so delightfully hard erection, before issuing my own orders. "Oh no buddy boy, it's still my turn," I informed him. "Oh yeah lover, and, this hot and horny bitch is going to ride that big hard cock of yours, until she cums all over it." Sure, I was his to command and his for the taking; well, for the rest of that weekend anyway. But, I figured it was a safe bet Murphy would play along. Why? Simple, that man knows I'm even more wickedly creative, and nasty minded then even he is. So, I sounded off like one bitch of a dominatrix, ordering "Bastard, lower the back rest, and lay flat. Come on, move it buster...do as the nice bitch says, and you won't get hurt."

While I waited, I checked on Edgar. Uh-huh, and yes, his eyes were right where they should have been. That's right, they were glued right on little old moi. He smiled and waved; so, I blew him a kiss, before turning my attention back to Murphy.

My grinning lover had assumed the position; and Thinking, OK then here we go, I swung a leg over, and dropped down straddling him. After that, I sure didn't waste any time settling my wet and ready pussy down on his big, beautifully thick, rigid eight inches of cock either. Oh god, and as fiery hot and as practically dripping wet as my pussy was, that big cock felt like a red hot hunk of steel sliding in to me. Hands on my hips, I bounced once, again, and settled, fully and delightfully impaled. And let the smug bastard smirk at my whimpered moans of sweet satisfaction. Who cared; I was deliciously full of hot hard cock. Besides, he'd be getting his soon enough. Oh Hell yes, and I didn't even try to hide my knowing, and very, very wicked grin.

Hands braced on his broad shoulders, and his cock buried deep inside me, I leaned forward and gave him that special kiss. My mouth came down on his, and it opened to take my thrusting tongue. I crushed Lips slick with Edgar's cum down hard, letting them slide sensuously over his. But, oh damn the bastard. Yeah, I should have known; my lover took that tongue load of cum without even flinching. In fact, he almost greedily sucked my tongue, pulling it in even deeper. Doing a passionate dance with mine, his tongue swirled and darted, filling my mouth, while his fiery kiss positively scorched my lips. Wow, now that was a kiss. Well now, it was hot enough to have even this insatiable tart's vagina rippling with sweet little spasms. Not exactly breathless, not quite anyway, I pushed back up in to a sitting position.

Grinning down at Murphy, I ground my pussy down hard; like, maybe I thought I might just manage to find another inch of hard cock. Before settling back, hands still braced on his chest, I took advantage of that hard hunk of flaming cock, and pumped myself up and down it a few times. OK, several times, and yeah, it just might have been a whole bunch; so what?

Commanding his attention, I slapped his chest, and asked "Nice kisses; but hey lover, how do you like the taste of another man's cum on me?"

Sure, knowing Murphy; and yeah, and how he feels about me, I should have guessed what he'd be thinking.

Whatever, so he shouldn't have caught me by surprise with his "Sweetheart, you're something special, and I love your nasty games, and all your wicked ways." Still, shivers tingled through me, when he added "So gosh baby, Knowing just how hot it'd get you; you've got to know, I'd love the chance to taste another man's cum on any part of your body. Baby girl, anything that lights your fire, works for me." Gosh, and I was still happily thinking, how sweet, such erotic possibilities. And, that's when he pulled me down, and licked the rest of Edgar's cum off my face. Damn the silly fucker, what was I supposed to say to that?

I gave his chest another sharp smack with my open palm, before I took another one of those absolutely steamy hot kisses. And then, while I caught my breath, I slowly pumped myself up and down his wondrously hard cock.

"Oh sure," I finally got around to telling him. "You're just lucky I accidentally swallowed. Because, oh boy, I was planning on saving you a really big mouthful."

I pretended to ignore his disbelieving chuckle, and his "Accidentally, my ass." Yeah well, whatever; it had been an accident. Yeah, but that didn't mean Murphy had to know it...seriously. And just because I'd practically gone orgasmic when Edgar's fat little cock started pumping hot streams of cum in to my mouth, well Hell, it doesn't mean I meant to swallow so much of the damn stuff.

Back to playing the bitch, with a scornful scowl, I insisted "You just lay right there buster. You don't even deserve it; but, I'm going to ride your nasty old cock anyway. Yeah, and then, when I'm ready, I'm going to cum all over it."

The grinning bastard rested his hands under his head, chuckled, and gave his hips a sharp upward thrust. Well now, that rather nicely bounced me up the length of that marvelous cock. Gosh, and before I could come crashing back down, he powered another hammering thrust up in to me. Bucking that big cock up, and rather deliciously impaling me over and over, he managed a breathy "go for it baby. I love watching you cum. Maybe, I'll just lay here and watch, OK?" Yeah right, that definitely worked for me. But, we'd just see how long he could keep those hands under his head, yeah, and off my ass.

If you knew me; well then, you'd know that given a choice I prefer being on my knees and taking it hard from behind. Sure, riding a hard cock is a close second best; but, right then it was exactly what I wanted. Yippee, and I was off, pumping fast, and grinding my clit down against Murphy with every downward slam of my pussy. And oh dear god, didn't I just seriously love the way Murphy's cock got so awesomely hard. It was just so, well solid; and, it sure made me feel wickedly full. And I swear, I could feel every hard, hot, and deliciously thick inch of it moving inside me. Well, there I was pistoning away, I mean throwing myself up and down it with something close to total abandon; so yeah, I was feeling a whole lot of thick hard cock. Well Hell yes, I thought I was going for it, and going for it big time too. And then, yeah unbelievably, I was telling myself, easy girl.

Hey, I barely managed to slow in time to avoid a premature orgasm. What, who says a girl can't have one? Yeah well, I leaned back, hands on my hips, eyes scrunched tight, my breath already coming in fast gasps, and continued to pump away, taking long slow trips up and down eight sizzling inches of iron hard cock. I'm a great one for teasing the holy Hell out of a lover, big surprise, huh. OK, but I'm not so good at teasing myself, or holding off and letting an orgasm build. And damn it, right then I really did want to let that one develop, building until it just fucking blew me up. What I really needed was a little distraction; you know, something to take my mind off the clit threatening to hop on board the next passing Orgasm Express. And, part of me was already seriously thinking of getting her ticket punched, when Murphy, the darling unintentionally, I'm sure, provided that much needed distraction.

Distantly, I heard Murphy calling to Edgar, remember Edgar? He told him "Come on over buddy, don't be shy." Fine, but he almost, hey I said almost, had me blushing with his "Come on and get a close up view. Hell man, Judi absolutely loves an audience."

What, who me? Well Gee, it's not like I'm likely to deny it or something. Besides, I figured putting on a wicked little show for Edgar just might slow down the Orgasm Express already hurdling down the tracks towards me. Oh but was it ever going to add fuel to a fire that had already built up a dangerous head of steam. Seriously, it was already pushing in to explosive levels.

Reminded that I had an audience, I popped my eyes open. Wearing a colossal grin, Edgar was ambling my way. And oh I don't know, but right then kissing him sure seemed like an absolutely terrific idea. Besides, gosh wouldn't kissing Edgar distract me from the lovely things Murphy's hard cock was threatening to do to my poor pussy? So, I smiled sweetly, and suggested, "Edgar, you better just get over here and kiss me." Oops, wait, then I noticed that the silly guy had put his damn shorts back on. Of course, I told the fool just what I thought about that. "Edgar," I scolded, "Buddy boy, you're not kissing me if you're still wearing those fucking shorts. Now, lose them." Gosh, but I love it when a man does just what he's told. Fine, so it was a naked Edgar I held my arms open too.

Now that was one terrifically wicked, absolutely smoking hot kiss. I mean, oh my God, sitting there impaled, totally full of one man's cock, While I tried to drive my tongue down another one's throat; well fuck me silly, you just try it, wow.. Gads, I swear, it had my quivering vagina clenching around Murphy's cock just like I was cumming or something. And, somewhere in the middle of that sizzling kiss it dawned on me that I was enjoying one of those lovely first time things. Oh sure, I'd been with two men before; but honestly, that really was the first time I'd ever been fucking one man, while I kissed another one. Actually, I highly recommend it; go on give it a try.

Yeah well, it occurred to me that I better stop at just one of Edgar's sizzling kisses, or else I could forget about its only being a delightful little distraction. Laughing, I playfully pushed him away. Smacking his bare ass with an open palm, I explained "Edgar darling I love kissing you, right now though, what I want is to be fucked. But, first I want you to watch, OK?"

Hey, along with his "OK Judi, no problem, I'll just watch," would you believe the cute little guy actually had the balls to give my ass a damn sharp little swat? I swear, he was actually giggling when he stepped around and squatted behind me. Well OK, just then putting on a little porn show for Edgar seemed like a terrific idea. So, while I bounced my pussy up and down Murphy's wonderfully hard cock, I leaned way forward, making sure Edgar had what should have been one totally awesome view. Lifting up, I let that big cock slip right out of me. I thoroughly enjoyed the wicked little kick I got from knowing Edgar would be staring at Murphy's eight thick inches of pussy drenched cock. And then, you bet, I slammed right back down, burying hard hot cock in soft wet pussy. I sure hoped Edgar appreciated the view, because I repeated that delicious little move, oh let's just say, bunches of times. And OK, as great as that felt and all, I was jealous. Of course, I was; after all, I wasn't getting to watch that marvelous cock thrusting hard, wet, and deep in to my prettily exposed slippery wet pussy. Don't get me wrong, it would have taken something like dynamite to get me to hop off that marvelous ride. Only, why is there never a mirror around when a girl really needs one? It's just not fair.

Actually, I'm a born performer; yup, showing off really turns me on. Let's just say, that by the time I got around to slowing my frantic pumping, I was quivering, wound up tight as a coiled spring, and ready to explode. Strange, but right then, what I wanted was to be kissing Edgar again. Uh-huh, and after a glance over my shoulder showed him pumping a fist up and down his short, but delightfully thick cock, I wanted lots more than a kiss.

I asked him "OK Edgar, what do you say, was that hot or what?" I didn't wait for an answer; nope, I just teasingly ordered "Darling, how about you get your cute little butt around here and give me another one of your wonderful kisses. Come on, I promise, you'll like the view."

Edgar didn't have to be asked twice either. Oh yummy, there wasn't anything, soft or sweet, about the fiery lip bruising kiss he laid on me. It was blazing hot, hard, insistent, and just plain fucking nasty. And, that was even before I got a fist wrapped around his throbbingly hard cock. Even if his sizzling kisses did have my sex addled brain spinning in delirious overdrive, they didn't keep my fist from busily churning away on his fat little cock. OK, admitted, I'm greedy; or, is that incorrigible? Whatever, I was trying to decide whether to swallow that cock whole, or order Edgar to drive it right up my ass. Hey, Oh Hell, who says I wasn't leaning toward trying them both? And, it's not like Murphy gave me a chance to decide anyway.

Murphy finally got around to taking his hands out from under his head, and I liked what he did with them. His strong hands reached for me, and he pulled me down. The ferociously intense kiss he blistered my mouth with was every delicious thing a kiss should be. Yeah, it was everything, except tender. Hell, it left me trembling, breathless; and oops, without poor Edgar's hot little cock in my hand. OK, that's all, I thought, it's time to go for it, and catch a ride on the next passing Orgasm Express.

I started back in, pistoning up and down Murphy's absolutely rigid cock. And, I did feel bad about neglecting poor Edgar's cute little cock. Honest I did; but just then, I needed both hands free. Edgar did get a smile that I sure hoped he saw meant; just wait your turn buddy boy. And, I did manage to gasp out "Watch this Edgar. Oh my God...fuck yes; this bitch is going to cum." What I probably should have told him was "Oh fuck...I'm probably just going to explode."

While the smart-ass half of my audience, the half whose cock I was currently taking advantage of, snickered nastily; the other half stood there politely staring. And for the moment anyway, who cared? I ignored them both anyway. Yup, and I just kept right on steadily pumping away on that borrowed hunk of thick rock hard cock. Focusing, I concentrated on the delicious feel of that super-heated hunk of monstrously hard cock sliding through the molten infernal that was my vagina. Well that Orgasm Express was thundering down the tracks alright; and, certainly building up a big head of steam.

Woowoo, clear the tracks; because my pussy was about ready to erupt steam. I pumped on, letting those slow, deep, fully penetrating strokes build steadily in too fast, hard, thrusts that brought me crashing down. Again and again, I crushed my clit against Murphy, almost sending myself rocketing right off the tracks. Oh no, no way, I told myself, not quite yet; and, somehow managed to throttle back.

Well OK, so it was either stop that practically frantic, full speed ahead pumping, or else risk having my clit melt down. Besides, I noticed that Edgar had dropped to his knees. And, I'm betting you know exactly what one of his hands was up too, yeah, and who was watching it doing it. Well sure, and why not; after all, wasn't he watching me riding up high on Murphy's big cock? Oh yeah, riding hard too, and doing it while rotating my pussy in tight circles that sent his cock's fat head rubbing over my G-spot. Sure, I hated only having half that thick hard cock inside me. Still, I absolutely loved the delightfully wicked feel of what that half was doing to me. Hey, after all it was the best half. So, making sure to keep an eye on Edgar's face, I leaned back and used two fingers to spread my pussy's labia wide. Well, that dropped his jaw, and popped his eyes wide. Damn, but I wanted to be able to watch too, it just wasn't fair. Whatever, it apparently looked hot enough to freeze Edgar's fist in place, that's his formerly hard pumping fist.

Yippee, and it turned out my happy little clit hadn't melted down either. Oh no, it was right there, swollen hard, silky smooth, and impatiently waiting for the finger I had aimed at it. So, while my hips rotated, doing a sweet dance that swept a cock's big head around my G-spot, I started circling a fast flicking fingertip around my so deliciously erect bit of throbbing clit. And, this time, oh no, there wasn't going to be any stopping the Orgasm Express. It rumbled down the tracks, sweeping me along with it. And believe me, that shrieking wasn't any whistle either. Fuck, forget about stopping it; just Clear the tracks, this bad girl was going to cum. Shuddering, shaking, and roaring, it exploded through me. I soared, engulfed in Waves of orgasmic pleasure that just kept on building and building. Oh no, there was no getting off the Orgasm Express. Well, who wanted to anyway? I came and came, then I came some more. Only when I paused, just to catch my breath mind you, I got kicked right off the train.

Well now, that sure wasn't fair. Gosh, it's not like I was done or something. I mean, so what if it had rumbled on down the line. You know what they say; orgasms are like trains, there's always another one coming along. So, what the Hell, I'd just catch the next one. Sure, because the finger wig-wagging back and forth over my unstoppable clit, was already signaling for the Orgasm Express. Anyway, woowoo, guess who caught it? I probably even sounded a bit like a silly old train whistle; still woo wooing, when I wasn't busy screaming "I'm cumming, I'm cumming" over and over.

Bummer, I sort of ran out of steam. My quivering thighs had given it up, leaving me sitting fully, and damn delightfully, impaled on a still iron hard eight full inches of flaming cock. Eyes popping open, I sat right there whooping and clapping. And, I was still clapping while I babbled, letting my boys know "Good one, oh fuck me; damn, I needed that one." Honest, I hate that silly clapping thing I do, but I just can't seem to stop doing it. Whatever; Edgar was still on his knees, and looking down right stunned. And why not, I sort of doubt he'd quite expected to see a nasty minded, utterly insatiable little bitch going practically berserk right there in front of him. Gosh, and I wasn't through yet, not hardly.

Gee, I'd barely started back in bouncing on Murphy's still stunningly hard cock; when pow, I was damn near cumming again. Wow, actually, I wouldn't have bet that I'd ever fully stopped. Not at all happy that it came out sounding like a plea, I ordered "Take me Murphy." Hey, but my "Fuck me, come on fuck me," came out sounding more like an order. Oh sure, even if my "please, more do it, fuck me you lovely bastard," had that damn please in it. Oh well, while I patiently waited for Murphy to get it in gear, I enjoyed the sweet rippling contractions that raged, racing back and forth between my stomach and my vagina. After, what I swear was an eternity, Murphy's hands finally popped out from under his head. I watched as those strong hands slipped beneath my thigh. And, I admit it, I actually squealed when they closed around a double handful of my ass. When Murphy started to heave me up the rigid length of his cock, and then slam me right back down, I wanted to scream "Thank you." What? Are you nuts; of course, I didn't. What I did though, was put my hands behind my back, settle in to his hands; and, not to put too fine a point on it, I let the bastard take me.

Did I care if Edgar saw me begging? Hell yes I did, I loved it. So, I rather enthusiastically sung a loud chorus of yes's, oh fuck's, more's, and oh, let's not forget all those loudly shrieked harder's. Oops, let's not be forgetting about my solitary "Fuck me bastard, yeah fuck me." Well pretty damn quick, I was gasping and breathless, cumming hard, and barely able to beg "More, hard, oh please do it hard." Yup, hard is what I wanted, and you can be sure hard is what I was going to get too. Damn straight, this bitch wanted to be taken, fucked, and fucked hard. Oh yes, no doubt at all, most assuredly I wasn't through cumming.

1...45678...47