Pink Sugar Confidential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe it was just because Manny kissed me with such tenderness; whatever, I couldn't resist the temptation to return his kissed with a sizzling ferocity. Or maybe, I was just getting horny. Whatever, I told him to lose the shorts, and turned my attention back to Jack. Only Jack had left his shirt on, which was good, because it covered his pot belly. And, it was pretty obvious that he hadn't been doing any nude sunbathing either. But, I liked the look of his cock, hard and thick, with a big soft looking head; it thrust up out of a thatch of dark curly pubes. Only, too bad it didn't thrust up just a wee bit higher, know what I mean?

I went to my knees, but not until Manny had grabbed a seat alongside Jack. And, I'd been right about Manny's equipment too. Dark and hard, the skinny thing jutted up out of pale pubes, and an even paler body. Yeah ugg. But hey, a girl can overlook a lot where there's nice, especially nice and hard' which in case you've forgotten, both Manny and Jack were. Anyway, hands on my hips, I slowly tracked my eyes from one cock to the other, with a stop along the way to stare in to its owner's eyes. And then, wordlessly, but yeah giggling, I dropped to my knees. I'd watched it work for Judi, so I reached out and captured a cock in each hand. Sure, Jack and Manny were kind of old, and not particularly attractive; who cared, I held two hot hard cocks, and it really turned me on. Hey, just saying, but I had to force myself not to just go for it, and swallow Jack's fat cock whole and in one big gulp.

Having chosen short and stubby over long and skinny-well, longer-I managed to rein myself in. Yeah, I didn't gobble, and I didn't make like a greedy piggy either. I figured, to judge by the glint in Manny's staring eyes anyway, that I could have let go of his cock, and he'd have still have been rock hard when his turn came around. But, damn right; I didn't. So, while my fist slowly stroked up and down Manny's slim tool, my tongue twisted and teased its way up, down, and all around Jack's stubby cock. And just to be ornery, I went and slurped up Jack's dangling balls, before, well instead of swallowing that fat cock's big head. Jack muttered a gasped "Oh shit, it's been a long time since a woman's done that."

Manny, obviously having a little catching his breath positively squeaked "yeah, yeah like in never."

Gosh, I was left sort of wondering if either one of those geezers had ever felt their cock's sliding in to some lucky girl's throat. Well, there was only one way to find out, and I sure wasn't planning on asking either. So la-di-da, I licked and flicked my tongue slowly back up Jack's jumping cock; and then, I slipped my lips down over its big fat head. And then, real, real slowly, I let my lips slide down, further, and further, until, Yeah, I had it all.

OK, and to digress, but Ok, and so what if I'd never gotten Huff's monster cock's massive head anywhere near my throat? Murphy's had found its way there, and you bet Manny's and Jacks were headed there too. So yeah, I had Jack's, and right where I wanted it too. Sorry Huff, but Jack's was the fattest thing that ever actually pushed its way in to fill this young blonde bitch's throat. That was true then; and please note my use of then...uh-huh.

Besides a few groans Jack didn't say anything; not until after I'd spent a couple of delightful moments blasting my mouth up and down, repeatedly slamming that fat cock's head in to my throat. And then, all he managed was a strangled "Oh shit." Which, come to think of it, was just what an obviously observant Manny had to say too. Poor Jack, I suppose I should have known better and slowed it down. I didn't though. Nope, I suppose I must have been swept away by the delicious feel of the big head of Jack's cock pushing in and out of my mouth; yeah that, and by the slippery feel of that thick cock's slippery shaft sliding between my lips. Hell, so no, I never even thought about easing off. Gosh, but I'm glad he didn't warn me; instead, catching me by surprise, he unloaded a thundering mouthful of thick hot cum in to my mouth. Fuck me, when I'd finished with him, and swallowed all that spurting cock had to offer, I had to lick a bunch of cum off my lips. I thought about crawling up and kissing him then, giggled, and wondered what he thought I was giggling about. Oh Hell, I kissed his balls instead; I didn't want to give the old guy a heart attack after all.

I figured, after watching what I'd just done to his buddy's cock, and never mind what my over excited hand had been doing to his own, that Manny would be primed and about ready to explode. Not. Believe me, that old guy had staying power. And, I was all distracted-you know, reconsidering- and trying to decide which I preferred, stubby and thick, or long and thin, when I felt a pair of hands grab hold of my hips. I knew it wasn't Jack, he was still sitting there all goggle eyed; and, it sure wasn't Manny, now was it. So, voila, it must be poor tuckered out Moe...right. And, let's forget all about how long it took this blonde to work that out. Hey, I didn't even bother to look. Right, I simply spread my legs, waggled my ass, and slowed my plunging mouth long enough to enjoy the feel of Moe's hard cock pushing in to me.

Staying power, I'll say. I was still working hard on Manny, determined to catch myself another mouthful of cum, when Moe went fucking nuts. I mean wow, for a geezer he really started pounding it to me. Too bad he didn't last a little longer, it really was a pretty good fuck; I mean, while it lasted anyway. But hey, at least my vagina was happily rippling and clenching around a big old load of Moe's cum, when breathless and gasping, he plop down beside Manny. OK that had been fun, but I was getting a bit anxious to get Manny off. Why? Well, because I was beginning to wonder what Judi and Murphy were up to of course. OK, so sure I might occasionally have trouble with that walking and chewing gum thing; yup, but I can suck cock, get fucked, and wonder at the same time.

Gosh it had seemed like maybe forever since either Jack or Manny had said anything, and Moe still hadn't said a word. And with my mouth full of hard cock it wasn't as if I could pitch a bitch or anything. So, I tried that trick of Judi's, the one where she stretches the skin of the guy's shaft real taunt, pops the head of his cock in to her mouth, and works her lips around that real sensitive skin just under the rim of the head of the lucky guy's even luckier cock. Well at least that had Manny moaning and groaning. Fine so, I was concentrating, and didn't even notice Jack get up. Seriously, I wasn't even aware he'd knelt down between my legs; hey, the first I knew of it, that fat little cock of his was buried in my vagina. Yeah, you bet I was impressed, I thought old guys weren't supposed to be able to get it up again, well not that quick anyway. Gosh, I'm sure not complaining, it might have been short, but it was thick and hard, and he moved it pretty well too. Still, while working to catch my breath, I pistoned my fist up and down Manny's cock, and tried panting a little verbal encouragement Jack's way. Sure, and you better believe, I meant every word of my excited "Awesome. Yeah Jack, fuck me, fuck me hard." And then, just in case he was like maybe a little bit hard of hearing, I pretty much screamed an enthusiastic "Come on Jack, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

I was sort of hoping my raunchy talk would light a fire under Manny too. Good plan...right? Well sure, except what it did mostly, was get Jack so fired up that he missed my vagina on one of his in-strokes, and damn near drove his stubby cock right up my ass. Ok, that cock's fat head was only just beginning to push in; but, it was enough to have me whipping my head around and ordering "Go for it already, fuck my ass Jack...Do it, take me, fuck my ass."

Apparently Jack wasn't bothered by a bossy bitch who loudly insisted on giving him orders. Good thing too, because fuck me is what he did, yeah, and then some. Along the way, while his hard thrusts bounced my mouth up and down his buddy's cock, that buddy started whimpering, and then he started pleading. "Do it Ann," he wheezed. And not long after that it was, "Oh God girl, don't stop, don't stop...Oh, I'm gonna cum, yeah I'm gonna cum."

True to his word, with his long thin cock buried deep in my throat, cum is just what Manny did. Well I'd been warned now hadn't I; right, so I took Manny's first rather sizeable blast with the head of His cock lodged in my throat. Not content, not hardly; and, wanting to feel the thrill of a hard cock jerk and blast an eruption of cum right in to my mouth, I slid my lips back up that jerking cock's split slick shaft. Lovely, so just as Manny sent another enormous torrent of hot cum fountaining in to my mouth, I felt good old Jack blast a hot load deep in to my ass. Of course his hoarse "My turn, fuck yes, I'm gonna do it," had alerted me. Just asking; but what, is it an old geezer thing? You know, do all old guys have to sound all surprised every time they manage to get their rocks off or what? Whatever, it wasn't until I was busily licking the remaining cum off Manny's rapidly deflating cock that it dawned on me; yup, I'd just done my second double penetration of the day. Fuck that, I'd just done a threesome with three old geezers. And double fuck that, because that made my score for the day six; yup, count them...six.

Anxious, and rapidly running out of patience, I hurriedly pulled my tank top over my head and stepped in to my skirt. And then, I fidgeted while my threesome of geezers clambered in to their shorts. It didn't surprise me much, when they shied away from kissing me. Oh gosh, do you suppose it could have been because two of them had cum in my mouth or something? Whatever, it did speed things up, and they did all make a point of hugging me. But seriously, it feels weird to have a man thank you for sex, or is that just me? Anyway they meant it, and I guess it was sweet. OK, it was definitely sweet.

The door banged behind me, and I threw my arms in the air and shouted a silent, yippee. Hey, what I'd figured for a pair of quick blow-jobs, sure had turned in to quite the wicked little sex extravaganza. Whatever, not too bad for a naive young college girl, huh. Well, half way down the driveway I ran in to Mel. Oh boy, and didn't he have a big smile lighting up his face. "Golly gee Mel," I teased. "You didn't. Oh no, you went and let that nasty minded Judi take advantage of you, didn't you?"

Mel threw his arms up, like he was surrendering, and said "I confess, guilty as charged; but oh boy, does that girl know how to take advantage." And then of course I got hugged. And then a chuckling Mel reached out and rubbed a thumb over my cheek, saying "Oops can't let you go in there wearing evidence." Yeah I could. Hey, I'd known it was there, just like I knew there was a lot of that evidence beginning to roll down my thighs. Really, the way I saw it, Judi would be disappointed if I'd come home not looking like I'd just had my brains fucked out. Anyway, after another hug, and a surprisingly chaste kiss, I was off and practically sprinting for the door.

Don't ask me why, but I checked the patio and pool first; so, naturally I found them in the bedroom. Right there in the middle of the bed, Judi was on all fours, Murphy behind her and banging away; like maybe, it might just be the last fuck of his life or something. I stood there watching, but not for long. Murphy's eyes were scrunched shut, so he was like oblivious, but Judi finally noticed me standing there. Jesus, and then almost reminding me of my Mother, she-and yeah, sarcastically-said, "Look honey, the little tart made it home." Then, after growling a breathy "Oh yeah, that's nice Murphy," she asked "Hi darling; what do you say, want some?"

Well gosh; hard as I'm sure it is to believe, yup, I was pretty much, at least feeling temporarily fucked-out. Besides, it wouldn't have been right to interrupt, not to mention dangerous. But, that sure didn't mean I wasn't in the mood to do a little bragging. So, I walked over, turned around, bent over, and flipped my skirt up. Yeah, and with the evidence leaking out of me, I waited for Judi's reaction. I didn't have long to wit. "Oh my," she cooed. "Look Murphy, she's been a very naughty girl. Ooh, and I do believe she's taken someone big hard cock right up her sexy little ass too."

Never missing a beat, which means he was still stroking away, Murphy said "HI," laughing as he asked, "Well I didn't hear any sirens, guess you didn't cause any heart attacks huh?"

Not quite able to ignore their smart-ass cracks, or Murphy's snickering, I blatted a raspberry. But then, I sat there on the edge of the bed, held Judi's hand, and watched Murphy absolutely hammer one power packed thrust after another into her. And of course, when Judi wasn't giggling or squealing, she was egging him on; not of course that it was at all necessary. And OK, so sure I hadn't known Murphy all that long; but so far anyway, I hadn't heard him ask for permission before he delivered, what I believe the boys call a serious balls to the wall fuck. It's funny, but even when Murphy's fucking you totally for his own pleasure, well, that's when I like it best. Really, it's true, and I guarantee Judi would agree. Still, as they say, whoever the fuck they are, all good things come to an end. And after a couple of position changes, including oh my God, the missionary position, and of course a whole lot of caterwauling, so did that dazzlingly intense fuck.

After a sweet little cuddle fest, the three of us shared a long hot shower together. It was super sweet, no really. And as unbelievably sensual as it was, oh my God, nobody actually came. And then, Murphy took us out for sushi. And hey, without being told, Judi and I both wore panties, even if I did have to retrieve mine from under the bed. Later we made love, long slow passionate love, all three of us together in that condo's big bed. Somewhere down the line, multiple orgasms later, I fell asleep.

In the morning, Judi and I cried in each other's arms. And there wasn't much comfort in soft reassuring kisses, or promises that we'd stay in touch. The magic was coming to an end, and I didn't want to let it go. Ah well, I say, if you're going to enjoy all the cherries life has to offer, then you just have to suck it up, and deal with the fucking pits. So, when Murphy threatened to toss the bucket of ice on us, and horrors, drink all the Champagne himself, Judi and I decided that joining him sounded like a terrific idea. Oh sure we had started that weekend's erotic romp in that condo's kitchen, where the only thing that had been eaten was moi; but, we did breakfast that morning out on the condo's patio. But gosh, even with all the laughter, and a couple of bottles of Champagne, it was almost sad. Our time together was almost up, they were heading home, and I was thinking about just how much the two of them had changed my life. What the Hell; the way I figure it, no pizza delivery girl anywhere, is ever going to top that weekend's unbelievably erotic encounter. Well maybe, if she's incredibly lucky, and just happens to run in to the dazzlingly exotic Judi, and her amazing, no holds barred buddy Murphy. And hey, the bastard never did pay me for that pizza.

AFTERWORD

Back then Murphy liked to say and I'm sure he was only paraphrasing somebody, "Turn out the lights the parties over." Hey it's Judi and unfortunately Murphy had it right. The party was over, and so was that wild weekend of uninhibited and wickedly over the top erotic fantasy come to life. It was over, Ann was gone, the lights had been turned out, and even Murphy had looked sad. Ann had cried when she left; and OK, I was all teary eyed too. Hey, I'd been wrong; but then, how could I have possibly known what losing that dumb Super Bowl bet would lead to? Poor Ann, our unsuspecting pizza delivery girl couldn't have imagined in a million years what awaited her when she knocked on our Palm Springs Condo's front door. She found out though didn't she; and by now, so have you.

Putting this narrative together has been a ball, nothing compared to that weekend's frenzied frivolity, but still a total hoot. Anyway, I thought you might like to know what became of the three of us. Anyway, here's the quickie version.

Oh sure, Murphy and I hooked-up a few times after our Palm Springs sexual marathon. And then, one day I got the call I'd been waiting for. My band got a serious gig. We signed a deal that had us playing four nights a week in a couple of Las Vegas Lounge Shows. It was exciting, the pay was good, and we girls thought we were headed for fame and fortune. Not; definitely not. But hey, it was one Hell of an experience.

My Las Vegas gig lasted nearly a year, and while I was living there, after having worked for a couple of different microbreweries, Murphy moved to Northern California; and what, just so he could become Brew Master. Well good for him; unfortunately for us, only when I'm not performing on the road I'm a Southern California girl. So, I didn't see much of Murphy; and then, he up and moved to Australia. What, do you think Murphy could possibly turn down a job that had him working "Down under?"

Well gosh, with Murphy gone, I settled in to a committed lesbian relationship. OK, I'm not actually blaming it on Murphy...but. Anyway, and OK, without spilling the beans I'll just admit that I really suck at relationships; particularly the one's involving that, horrors commitment thing. Oh well, I tried; and then, woowoo, I was off to Australia.

Believe it or not, and believe me I had trouble with the concept, but Murphy got married. And I was there for the wedding. Yup, but would you believe it, I wasn't invited along on the honeymoon. Yeah, no open relationship there. But things worked out, and Murphy's wife Leslie, who by the way looks an awful lot like a certain redhead named Triann, popped-out a set of twin boys. So, as far as the twins are concerned anyway, I'm Aunt Judi from the states.

Ann and I remained in touch, not so much Murphy. And yeah, I was there for her wedding too. I didn't tag along for that honeymoon either; but hey, we did indulge in a long night's worth of wickedly wild practice. Anyway, now a days Ann and Huff run a trio of Physical Rehabilitation Clinics in the Phoenix Arizona area. They've got two kids too, one of each and both utterly adorable. Uh-huh, and they love their Aunt Judi too.

To bottom line it, we're all still friends; yeah, Murphy too, we're just not as they say "Friends with privileges."

Me, well I'm still playing Rock N' Roll; so, committed relationship be damned, this girl still parties. Yup, and that would most definitely be with either team. Gosh, I'm even tight, just not seriously tight, with an adorable blind guy named Bob. He owns one of those Adult Erotic Boutiques, you know, like the one Ann visited once upon a time. So yeah, I have stories to tell...oh boy do I.

The end...sort of, for now anyway!