Pink Sugar Confidential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every deep thrust tore another wave of pleasure out of my clit, and flashed it, hot and wet through my vagina. Murphy's hard pounding cock slammed on, right through the seemingly unending waves of rippling contractions pouring out of my molten core. My vagina clenched over and over, wrapping Murphy's cock in a sensual embrace that sent even more waves of pleasure surging through me. Damn it, I'd surrendered control, and about all I could do was go for it, well that and whimper. Well by then, I was just too hoarse to scream. So OK, I whimpered, somehow managing to moan out growled pleas for "More, more, oh God yes, give it to me hard." Murphy delivered, and I soared off in to another mind shattering orgasm, feeling myself absolutely flooding with liquid heat. Oh fuck yes, I was cumming alright, and Murphy was beginning to buck up hard, driving deliciously powerful thrusts deep in to me. Hey, I might have been deep in an orgasmic fog; but, that doesn't mean part of me wasn't aware, amazed by the savage intensity of Murphy's furious fucking.

Even half way past delirious, I swear that I felt his cock swell, jerk hard, and erupt deep inside me. Sure, and I knew that if I could feel it, then he just had to be absolutely exploding out entire rivers of hot cum. Feeling his explosive orgasm, yeah, and thinking about the streams of cum being pumped in to me; well it sort of sent me over the top. Yes, again. So pow, I was off, and riding another one of those wickedly intense waves of shatteringly intense orgasmic pleasure. With the last gasp of that fabulous orgasm still surging through me, Murphy brought me crashing down on that beautiful cock one final time. And damn, if his loud cry, and the almost violent spasm that flooded me with his final spurted blast of cum, didn't almost send me off again.

Hey, believe me it wouldn't have been the first time the sweet feel of a lover's climax had me listening, woowoo, for the Orgasm Express. Oh boy, and then Murphy was running his fingers in to my hair, pulling my head down, and kissing me with a fervor guaranteed to keep my poor heart thumping. I loved those long, sweet, fiery hot kisses. Those were really terrific kisses; but then, so were the ones I took from Edgar. When I figured I could stand, without someone's arms around me anyway, I lifted off Murphy's still nearly erect cock, and stumbled to my feet. So, there I stood grinning down at Murphy; while congratulating myself for having just totally fucked another lover's brains in to a state of satisfied bliss.

Yeah, well, guess what I was doing, besides throwing my arms in the air in a silly victory salute? Mostly, I was noticing that there was a whole lot of shiny white cum trickling out of the head of Murphy's still mostly erect cock. Wow, and oh boy, wasn't their just bunches more of that delicious looking cum decorating that thick shaft too. Both my boys got one of my infamous wicked grins, before I dropped to my knees. Looking up at a definitely dazed Edgar, well what do you know; the darling man was sporting a proudly jutting erection. "What do you say Edgar, was that hot, or was that hot," I asked, surprised to see his eyes slide back in to focus. Well fine, that meant he was capable of playing voyeur. And who cared if he'd already played the lead role in a demonstration of my oral abilities, I still insisted "OK buster, now you just watch this."

My hands went behind my back; God, I'm such a nasty little showoff. So, leaning in, I made a real show out of slowly licking up every bit of that cum. And, you can be damn sure that I got all of my own sweet juices too. Bet on it, yes, I love the taste of my own pussy on a man's cock. The only thing better is the taste of my pussy on a sexy girl's lips; oh my god, can you even imagine?

After pausing just long enough to look up and catch Edgar's eye, I slammed my mouth down, driving the slippery head of Murphy's cock in to my throat. Gosh, I do so like doing that, especially with a nice thick cock that actually reaches all the way in to my throat, sorry Edgar. Hey, and you just better not be surprised at how quickly I can whip a semi limp dick back in to a fully raging hard-on. Sometimes, I even impress myself.

Thoroughly satisfied with my little exhibition and my yummy little snack too, I got to my feet. One look back down at Murphy; and oops, guess who looked ready to take me again and right then too? So OK, if he'd made a move, I'd have gone for it alright. But, the darling read me correctly, and didn't. So, I gave him a saucy little smile that pretty much said, later lover, oh but not too much later. But gosh, that still left poor Edgar standing there with his pretty hard-on. Oh well, they say, always leave them wanting more, right? Right. So, with a casual wave to both of my lovers, dismissing them, I started a slow strut toward the condo.

OK OK, of course I couldn't just leave both my boys standing there with fully raging hard-ons. I stopped, spun around, and gave them my best wickedly provocative, head cocked, hands on the hips grin. And then, I started a slow hip swinging strut back. Shaking my head, I huskily drawled a mocking "Boys, boys, whatever am I going to do with you?" Well, I had a pretty good idea, a definitely hot and real nasty idea in fact.

Letting my eyes slide from one to the other, I let them know "Boys...it's my fantasy." And then, jabbing a finger at that recently vacated recliner, I ordered "So, park your sweet asses on that recliner." Hey, I did add a sweetly purred "And, shut up. Yeah, you just sit there; uh-huh, and enjoy my little self-indulgence."

Picking up the sun screen, I dropped to my knees between them. While they watched, I slowly squeezed a generous amount of that slippery oil in to each palm. And then, I reached out, capturing a pair of deliciously hard cocks in my oil slicked fists. Hey, it was another first. Ah well, virginities over rated anyhow. And, you already know how I feel about jacking-off a man; so, guess how doing two, men at once had me feeling. Sure, I started out slow, but it didn't take long for those fists to become a blur. Fuck me, I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I actually caught myself with my fucking tongue sticking out. Yeah, I was that caught up in my play; OK, and that turned on too.

Almost panting with excitement, I told Edgar "Hey Edgar, last time I swallowed; but this time lover, I'm going to take your big hot load all over my tits."

While Edgar grinned, I added a snickering "Hey Murphy, you too lover." Gads, and didn't that just have them both grinning like a couple of idiots, oh well, men.

My eyes were on the move, and maybe not quite as fast as my pumping fists, but they were keeping an eye on my boys. So, when I saw Edgar's eyes lose focus, I was expecting to feel his cock jump in my fist. And wham-o, that's just what it did too. I get a real kick out of watching a hard cock spurting thick hot cum, especially when I've got that cock wrapped up tight in a fist. Call me Annie Oakley, my aim was perfect; and, a fucking gusher of hot cum splashed over my tits. One down, and one to go.

Only Murphy, being a sneaky bastard, was playing it cool. I figured he was hoping to surprise me, yeah, with a big blast of hot cum delivered, splat, all over my face. Hey, no way. I was way ahead of him; so, of course I took his blast right where I wanted it. Yippee, score two for the girl.

I let my satisfied grin pan between them, making sure there eyes were open, and focused on little old me. Now, of all the wild and crazy things I'd done that day, and come to think of it, over the rest of that incredible weekend, the stunt I pulled then, well just thinking of it makes me blush. OK, so maybe I got a little swept up in the heat of the moment, but hey, you should have seen the way they were looking at me. So, with their eyes burning in to me, ugg, I used both hands to spread that monster sized double load of cum all over my tits. Oh but I wasn't done, oh no. I kept on spreading, slowly smearing it across my belly; and hey, there was even enough left over to decorate my thighs. Well, of course thanks to good old Murphy's earlier contribution, that last bit only added to the cum already running out of my vagina and trickling down my thighs. Oh dear god, the feel of that cum leaking out of me, and my hands smearing more of the stuff all over my body; well fuck, I just don't know when I've ever felt just so absolutely nasty.

Now, it really was time for Judi to make her exit. Oh my God, I was just so done with them, well for the time being anyway. So, again without a word, I got to my feet, spun away, dismissing my gawking playmates with a flippant over the shoulder wave. I strutted off then, already dreaming of a luxuriously long hot shower. Gads, next time, I told myself, just swallow the damn stuff.

OF COURSE I CAN HAVE MY CAKE AND EAT IT TOO.

Hi again, it's Judi. I'm out of that deliciously steaming shower, and ready to get on with my tantalizing tale. Yup, and I imagine Murphy's still out on the patio entertaining Edgar. Hey, they better not be drinking all the Corona. Oh well, I'm sure Edgar would be happy to deliver another bucket. I'm sure he would, uh-huh...if I asked him real, real nice. OK then, so it's on with the story.

Picture this; I'm on my stomach, naked of course, and lying in the middle of our condo's big bed. And, yeah, my legs are spread, and yeah, my hands are between my thighs, and yeah, I'm working myself toward orgasm number three. But hey, the two I caught up with in the shower were barely more than a tease. After all, I only used one solitary fingertip. And honest, it never left my very happy clit. Anyway, I was bright eyed, smiling, and yippee, I wasn't wearing a coating of cum. My skin tingled, and I felt just unbelievably sexy. Seriously, I felt hornier then I ever remember being. Well for sure, I'd never climaxed so many times in one day before. Wow, and that day had barely begun, now hadn't it?

Too cool, all I needed to do was turn my head, and pow; I was watching myself in a pair of mirrored closet doors. I was looking at a great shot, straight up between my wide open legs. Fingers already wet and shining with my pussy's juices held my labia apart, exposing a clit for the fingers of my other hand. Oh my, and weren't those fingers looking positively drenched? And, why not; when they weren't busy trying to stroke my positively rigid clit in to submission, well they were sliding in and out of my slippery wet vagina. It was the third, or was it the fourth time I'd worked myself right to the edge, before letting myself slide back from that tempting precipice. That time though, I held it, letting myself teeter right there on the edge. Oh my god, it felt like I'd held it there, well, about forever. And oh hell yes, I'm pretty sure that I was actually pleading with myself. Whatever, I sure was muttering yes, an awful lot. Honestly though, I did hold out, working it hard enough to get tantalizingly sweet spasms rippling through me. If I hadn't planned on something even more enticing then using my fingers to slam me in to that onrushing orgasm, I'd never have been able to back off.

Slippery fingers picked up, surprise, a conveniently ready to go silver vibrating bullet. Such polite fingers; they quickly introduced it to my waiting clit. And what a pretty sight it made too; fingers shiny with my slippery wetness, pink pussy, and a brightly glinting silver toy too. Golly gee, the introductions were barely finished before this bad girl was rocketing off in to orgasmic orbit. Well, I'd certainly been primed, and then some, now hadn't I? Oh yeah, I came alright. Only, well maybe I did back off, just before I actually blasted in to orbit. God, I'm a nasty minded little tease. Hey, and that's even when it's me that I'm making plead. Really, I don't mean to brag. OK yeah, so maybe I do. Whatever, I say just ask any of the hordes of lovers, male and female both that I've taught how to plead. I say, it's a real kick turning a lover in to a quivering, frantically pleading state, before granting them satisfaction. Now that's especially true for the girls. So yeah, that meant me too.

Shifting, I got my ass stuck up even higher, and spread my legs even wider. Well, that left my pussy seriously exposed, giving me an awesome view of one darkly swollen and magnificently jutting clit. Gosh, and didn't it just make such a sweet target for the rounded end of that vibrating bullet too. I was trying to take my time, honest I was. I rolled it in slow tight circles around a clit definitely hungry for a much more direct approach. Ha, oh but it took a truly monumental effort to fight off that buzzing vibrator. Really, that nasty little thing was trying hard to make me cum. But, I only intended to take one orgasm; yeah OK, one seriously monstrous one. Gee, I wouldn't want to be called a greedy piggy after all.

Well, guess who was just about to go for it; when, in strolled Murphy? So I'm thinking, oh drat, just my luck. Hey now, but when I noticed the darling man was naked, I figured maybe it could work out. Oops, and so what if he didn't have a hard-on? I Knew Murphy and that condition sure wasn't going to last long. I mean seriously, no way.

Stopping at the foot of the bed, he scoped me out in the mirrors. Of course, I let my hands fall away, giving him a full on, wide open look at all that glistening wet, hey and seriously aroused looking bit of pretty pink pussy. And, while he admired what I was offering, I watched his cock grow in to the stunningly erotic thick eight inches of hard hot delight I love so dearly. God, but I love the way that man looks at me. He loves me, my body, and for damn sure all my nasty ways too.

The heat burning in Murphy's eyes when he's feasting them on me, well hell, it sets my poor heart to fluttering. Oh dear God, and that's not all that gets all hot and fluttery either. Whatever, hey now, I was thinking; wouldn't it be a hoot to be able to see me through Murphy's eyes? Well duh, of course it would. Only, the real question, well the important one anyway, was; would I be able to focus enough to get off while I played that interesting little game? I mean seriously, could I actually cum, while fantasizing about being inside Murphy's head and watching me through his eyes?

Our eyes met in the mirror, and we swapped grins that seemed to spark with challenge. Figuring, hey girl, go for it; I closed my eyes, and slid in to Murphy's mind. I pictured his eyes dropping, and I knew he'd be running them up my legs. Murphy claims they always run up my legs, because that's the way to my ass. With me on my stomach, and my legs spread wide apart, he was, oops make that we were both going to love checking out the hot bit of glistening wet pink pussy my sexy young ass so sweetly framed. I would have bet he was wondering something like, before I walked in, just how many times did she get off? For sure though, he'd be figuring, from the swollen and darkly engorged state of her pussy, she's already been a busy girl.

I could practically hear him thinking, oh yeah, just look at the sexy little bitch spreading herself wide open. Fuck, she just loves showing off. Hell, she'd probably be doing it even if she didn't have an audience. Never mind, just look at how fucking wet she is. Damn, but wouldn't it be something to just slam it to that pretty pink hole. Oh fuck yes; she'd squeal, and spread those legs even wider. Well whatever, that finger she's working her clit over with is probably just a tease. Hey, sure it is. Oh yeah, that silver bullet's looking used alright; and, it's a good bet she'll be grabbing for it again.

OK, and I'm wondering, has he noticed how my poor clit is popped right out? Sure, well probably; and, that's even though the poor guy is standing there practically fixated, drooling over the thought of filling me with hot hard cock. I mean come on now, he just has to have noticed the swollen nub of clit my fingers have been dancing over. Hell, the damn thing feels puffed-up enough to just fucking pop, well, or something.

Murphy would have noticed, and would probably be telling himself like, damn, but that's hot. Check it out; look at the way her clit's popped right out. Fuck, if it was any bigger, it'd look like a tiny dick. Man, what she needs is to be flipped over; then held down, while a pair of lips suck the holy Hell out of that bad puppy. Oh, fuck me, would that have the bitch screaming or what? What a fucking little tart; look at her pump those fingers in and out of that dripping pussy. Damn, their just fucking drenched.

Oh God, I was just so slippery, and I could see in the mirror that I was wet clear down to my thighs. I figured we were both thinking about him licking and kissing all the way up my thighs, and clear to my clit. Oh yeah, that did it. Thinking about the tip of his tongue rampaging over my puffed out clit, well fuck, it was time to put my buzzing little toy back to work. And apparently, Murphy was on the same wave length; because, he gave me a low wolf whistle, before telling me "That's it baby, yeah, let's see you work that vibrator."

Work it; oh Hell yes I was going to work it. After all, gosh isn't that what a clits there for? Tease it; I told myself, go on, run circles around it; because, if you dance it right on it, you're just going to go fucking off. Only, who was I kidding, anyway you cut it, I'd be bouncing it right on it soon enough.

I wonder if Murphy noticed the way my bouncing that damn thing ratcheted up my breathing. Sure he did and he's most likely thinking something along the lines of, no way will she start screaming, not until she's locks it right down on that over inflated clit anyway. Yup, and then, she's just going to go nuts. Shit, she's already gasping and panting. And man, if she was on her back wouldn't those pretty tits of hers be jiggling and bouncing. And wouldn't that just be fucking hot. Hey now, too bad, but poor Edgar would sure love it too. He said he's never heard a woman cum like Judi. Well Hell, me neither.

Hey, if you think I get all melty at the sight of myself cumming, and I do; well then, guess how much hotter I got imagining that I was hearing it through Murphy's ears. Wow, I was me, and my audience too; no wonder I went down right molten. OK, and so what if, as usual, it was me I heard doing all the pleading, yeah and screaming too? Gosh, anyway I don't think I sounded so very different from the hordes of willing girls I'd sent screaming in to orgasmic orbit. And knowing just how much Murphy gets off on hearing me scream my fool head off, I just went right ahead, and, well, went off. OK, and so what if I get off on hearing myself blasting off in to orgasmic orbit too? So, I loudly encouraged myself with an enthusiastically screamed "Fuck me, yes, yes, I'm cumming...more, yes, yes, yes...fuck, oh fuck yes...oh God, I'm cumming, oh fuck, oh fuck, yes, yes more." And, don't I just love it when one delightful orgasmic orbit, sends me hurtling straight in to another, and another, and ...

Now, I've had lovers who don't seem to appreciate a girl; well let's say, expressing her feelings, while she's doing her best to thoroughly enjoy the holy Hell out of an orgasm or two. Well, fuck them I say; they sure don't get a second chance with this girl, no way buddy boy. And OK, so what if sometimes I ham it up some? Don't you add a little salt to food, you know, to bring out more of the flavor?

Oh, I heard him alright, but I was too busy to tell him just what I thought of his preposterous question. So, I suppose he was asking himself, Wonder if she even heard that "Oh shit Judi, you should be doing porn." Hey, why not; those porn girls put on a great show too. Except Judi really gets in to it. Sure, and with her it's all real. OK, maybe like now, she hypes it some. But wow, look at all that fucking juice she's pumping out. Now, that's nothing but one hundred percent real. Oh man, she definitely caught up with that one. Go girl, go. Oh sure as if she's about to stop after one anyway. Uh-huh, and it's getting just a little bit hard to tell when one stops and the next one starts. Whatever, oh shit, she's beginning to look just a bit past well done. OK baby, but isn't bouncing that silver bullet off the headboard being just a bit overly dramatic?

1...56789...47