Pink - Us & Them

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel my G-Wagon lift up and forward with a violence that seems to defy the laws of physics. It's turning over, having caught the back of the car in front and is now on its side. I wake up in hospital with tubes in me and monitors beeping my heart rate as a Spanish nurse comes over to take a look.

She shines a torch in my eyes, momentarily enabling me to see her pretty face before she settles both eyelids down, and checks my pulse. "I'M AWAKE!" I scream at the top of my voice, but she walks away, regardless.

I hear Christmas music in the background, and see decorations up around the small side ward that I'm in and think, 'But it's September......'

I lay awake for hours, and then I hear a familiar voice. "Hi Mum," he says, and I sense tears in his eyes as he brushes my head and face.

"Oh son, thank god you're here. These people don't understand me!" I say, but he goes on by saying, "Granny is doing ok, she's been up walking about now. I wish you could hear me."

"I can, I'm here, son!"

He again can't hear me and sobs, "Oh Mum, I love you so much. I'm so sorry I was huffing that last weekend I saw you."

"I love you, son. Please hear me!"

He kisses me on the head before he breathes into my ear and says, "I just didn't know how to deal with seeing you and Adam in the jacuzzi."

My heart rate quickens,"Oh Charlie, Oh my poor baby I'm so sorry!" I scream, but the only thing he says is, "Can I get some help here," as an alarm goes off beside me.

Final part in progress - all comments welcomed