Pink - Us & Them

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_22b
Red_22b
201 Followers

"It doesn't need doing but I need to keep busy, I'll only think if I sit down."

"What are you thinking about?"

"You, Mum.......Losing you both!"

"Well, you won't lose me, I've told you, and I'll keep telling you, you're stuck with me," I reassured her again.

She leaned against my cheek, took my hands in hers and breathed, "I really hope so."

We board our flight and arrive home together, driving together as I had left my car at the airport. We don't really talk and occasionally she places her hand on top of mine as it rests between gear changes.

We've agreed to meet Mum at her house, our old family home, and pull up in the driveway. I take Chloe's hand in both of mine and say to her, "Remember, I love you and I'm here, whatever happens," looking into her puffy eyes, like she's been rubbing them furiously.

The moment Mum answers the door, she gives us each a big hug, then immediately asks Chloe, "What's wrong, love, are you feeling poorly?"

"No, Mum I'm fine. Just a little run down I think," Chloe nervously replies, afraid to give anything away to our intuitive mother.

"And my big handsome boy? You look so like your Dad!" She said, as Chloe smiled at me over Mum's shoulder.

We had just sat down to lunch and Mum asked, "So, what have my two favourite people in the world been up to?"

Chloe took the lead saying about her personal trainer, while at that very inappropriate moment, images of sitting below my sister, as she lowered her vagina to my face, sprang to my mind and I could feel my face getting red.

"Adam, love," I heard Mum say as I stammer, and stutter to say, "Just working."

Our mother has had to put up a lot, living with a professional, touring musician with a drug dependency for 40 years, so she wasn't long in asking, "So, to what do I owe the privilege of both my kids? You're not ill again, are you? She says, gripping Chloe's arm on the table.

"No, Mum, I'm actually better than I've been in a long time," Chloe reassures her.

Mum then looks at us and takes both our hands in hers, and says in that reassuring tone only applicable to mothers, "Remember I always told you there's nothing you could do to make me not love you. Was it a one off, or am I a bad mother and missed it for years?"

I shift uneasy in my seat, and say something daft like, "Hah, what are you talking about, Mum?"

She looks at me with a seriousness I've not seen since I crashed my first car, and was about to speak, when Chloe sobbed, "I love him, Mum," whilst doing that thing she does, as if looking for the answer in her tea cup.

"And you?" Mum asks, looking into my eyes and squeezing my hand I'd forgot she was holding.

"She's my world, Mum," I almost have to fight to say, the enormity of what I'm saying to my mother hitting home.

"And, how long?" Mum asks, gripping both our hands tightly.

"Since the Live 8 gig," I take the lead, not wanting to get into the whole thing of twenty years ago, immediately.

"I knew," she states. Not angry, and with no emotion continues, "I knew after Wimbledon that something was different."

"How did you know?" Breathed Chloe.

"A mother knows her kids and their body language. It was the way he grazed your hip when he said he would see us later, the way he touched you, almost afraid to really hug you in case I saw," she said.

"And you aren't disowning us?" I interjected.

Mum got up and walked to the window, before turning towards us. "I've thought about this every day, sometimes all day, for the last 4 weeks. I was partly disgusted by what I heard you doing that night, and believe me.....I heard everything," she said, before adding, "But the fact is that also that weekend, I saw a side of my daughter that I thought was dead. You're good for her, son,"

"Mum......" Chloe cried with her head lowered, before continuing, "Mum are you saying what I think you are?"

"I'm saying that if my children have found someone who makes it all make sense, then I just don't need to know, or hear, the intimate details."

"Sorry Mum," we both harmonise, bringing a smile to our Mum at least.

"Just, be careful. You could get into trouble in this country. Stay in Spain a bit more, and be careful."

Chloe and I both looked at each other, and not having really discuss what all we would tell Mum today, I was stunned when Chloe opened her mouth and spewed, "Mum, I missed my period!"

"Ok," Mum said, looking at my sister, who has her head in her hands, before continuing, "Well, your Mum will be here for you, no matter what you do. You've obviously thought about the health implications?"

"We have," I say as Mum searches my eyes with hers. "Chloe got us all tested for everything when Charlie needed his transplant."

"Well at least this isn't a one night stand, or you're not still married to.......This isn't why Matt left you, Chloe?"

At that, I could tell Chloe was close to tears. I sensed her anguish and thought it best to rip the band aid right off, and taking Chloe's hand as Mum stood before us, I started to say, "Matt found out he wasn't Charlie's father.......I am."

Mum didn't say another word, she turned, grabbed her car keys and went out the door saying, "Don't leave," firmly.

We sat there like a good boy and girl, only moving to make more tea. I said, "This is bad, Chloe."

"Yeah, do you think she'll calm down? Maybe she's going to get Mike to beat us up!" She replied.

Half-smiling, I reply "Yeah, I'd be more scared of Mum! God, this feels like we've been grounded."

We sit and wait, and wait some more as an hour passes before her car appears in the driveway. We're exactly in the same place she left us, again like a good boy and girl. She comes in and sits before us at the dining table, like you do if you're in a bank applying for a mortgage.

"Right, I've taken a while to straighten this in my head. Explain what you just said to me."

Chloe wept as she went on to explain how in the early hours of the morning, after Live Aid 20 years ago, she had ended up in my room and we ended up in bed together. The secret that Charlie was not the product of Matt and Chloe, but Chloe and Adam, not coming to light until the tests for an compatible donor, all those years later.

Mum looked at her daughter, hardly showing any emotion, just listening to the words Chloe expelled. "And was this consensual?" She then turned to asked me?

"I....I, yes. Yes it was." I stammered, like the little boy caught red handed eating a chocolate bar before his dinner.

"Right," Mum said, sitting up straight and setting her forearms on the table, she went on, "Chloe, you have been stupid. I'm guessing that you didn't plan either pregnancy? Oh God, what does Charlie know?"

As Chloe was clearly struggling, I answered, "We haven't told him anything yet. I only found out myself a month ago. And no, neither were planned."

"Right. Well here's what needs to happen. You need to tell your son, before your baby bump shows. You can't hit him with all that information and once. He's home from travelling for your birthday so tell him just after. Then," she says looking at us both, "You need to be fucking sure you need this baby in your life. And I mean need, you don't just think you want a baby like you can take it back if you keep the receipt. You know how hard it is, Chloe Anna."

Mum calling her by her full name meant shit was getting real. And her using the F-word was almost unprecedented.

"We're both sure, Mum," I said, nervously gripping Chloe's hand and continue, "we've got a while to figure it out but we, we do love each other."

"So I see. Ok, I'll handle everything with the extended family. They can't know, people talk and it'll end up in the newspapers. You know you can't behave like a proper couple? No holding hands, no kissing, nothing in public. Even in Spain, where I'm sure you know it's not illegal."

We look at each other, searching each other's face before nodding, and say we understand.

"Ok. I think. Give me time to get used to it, but I do love you both, unconditionally," Mum says, still quite monotone and harsh as she gets up from the table and walks to the living room.

We tell Mum that we're going to leave and she gets up to say goodbye. She hugs me tightly, tells me she loves me, before doing the same to Chloe, adding, "If you need me, anytime at all, you call me," prompting a tearful Chloe to say thank you, hugging our Mum one more time.

####

Anna Chambers writes in her diary, Monday, 2 August 2005.

Dear diary,

That conversation finally happened today. My daughter and son have not only fallen in love, but are expecting what is their second baby. I'm not sure if I should cast them both out of the family. But I won't.

Besides, everyone has their deep, dark secrets. The letter received by the estate of their late father is not going to go away. I had always had my suspicions, but the mother of a 17 year old alleged daughter, now looking for money, might just prove beyond doubt that my deceased husband was not always faithful.

Anna.

####

Adam's Perspective

As Chloe's 40th Birthday weekend approached, we had been living mostly between mine and Chloe's houses in England. Mum has been true to her word and been her old self with us both, admitting that her recent home improvements were a ploy to keep me away from Chloe.

Sitting in Mum's house, the night before we leave, I had initially thought the 3 of us would fly out to Lanzarote together. We were sitting in Mum's living room, on separate seats in case we freak her out, when she brings up her plan to fly out on Chloe's actual birthday, Saturday 6 August, and not the 4th, with us.

"It seems a lot of faffing about," said Chloe, "would you not prefer travelling with us?"

"Yeah Mum, may as well fly out together," I echoed Chloe's sentiments.

We kept on at her, we both hated the thought of her flying out alone when she took her turn to stun us. She took her reading glasses off, having retrieved her airline tickets to confirm the dates, and announced, "No. You guys will want some time alone. I may be your mother, but I'm a woman, and you'll have to behave on Saturday and Sunday when everyone's there. Remember that your son arrives on Saturday too......Oh, and I won't be flying alone. I'm bringing Mike."

"Mic-drop from Mum," I say in a shell shocked tone, looking at my sister who's mouth is aghast.

"What's wrong, daughter? Your Mum can keep a few secrets too," she smiles, reaching over to playfully close Chloe's mouth.

As we drove home, still open mouthed and mulling it over, Chloe said what I was thinking.

"Did our Mum just tell us to fuck and get it out of our system before she arrives?"

"That's what I gathered," I reply, still in shock, adding, "I'm still struggling with her revelation about Mike!"

####

Friday 5th August - the night before the party.

Chloe's Perspective

I cannot believe my life has clocked up 40 years. 1 child, 1 on the way and a a beautiful man to share my privileged life with. I would literally give up all the riches, houses, cars and success for a quiet life together. Here I am, like a virgin schoolgirl before her prom, getting ready to go out with my man for our own, intimate celebrations.

We've spent the day getting the villa ready for the party tomorrow, my cleaner has been in to help, and has taken quite a shine to "Mr Adam." Now, It's dinner at the usual place, and Miguel has pushed the boat out with my favourite, spaghetti bolognese with my own, personal wine.

We dine and drink, Miguel produces a guitar and we sing along with the other guests in what must have been the envy of the bar upstairs. Adam even joins in with a rendition of Hey Jude, by The Beatles.

And then, when we get home, we end up in our new favourite place, the jacuzzi, where we make slow, meaningful love, into the wee, small hours before he fucks me doggy, cumming inside me.

####

Charlie's Perspective

Landing in Lanzarote, I can't wait to see my Spanish sex siren. We hook up every time I'm here, and the small matter of Mum turning 40 tomorrow will not be getting in the way.

I try to call Catya, but get no reply so I go out to a club to pass the time until she finishes work in a bar at 2am.

I try to call her again but she mustn't hear it, so as it's after 12 I make my way to her bar and see her with her dark, curly hair framing her tanned face. She's wearing a bikini and shorts that really enhance her butt, her small tits covered perfectly by the material on her upstairs.

She looks at me, and sheepishly approaches, not kissing me the way she usually greets me. This woman can't get enough of my 8 inches!

"Carlos," she says in that sexy accent. "Why didn't you call?"

"You can normally fit me in," I reply, running my hand on her butt before she moves away, as a large bloke approaches.

He asks her something in Spanish that I didn't quite catch, before he kisses Catya and walks away.

"Yes, you must leave now," she says and I explode. How fucking dare she tell me to leave, and we argue outside the bar, before I give up and go, licking my wounds.

With nowhere else to go, I get a taxi and head towards Mum's. I get there and realise that I don't have a key, and as it's now 1am, I don't want to wake her.

'I thought that these days were behind me,' I say to myself as I pull myself up over the gate, silencing the alarm with the service code before it goes off, as my long standing knowledge of how to get in and out of here undetected, kicks in. I edge my way up the side of the driveway not wanting to set off the security lights, but in order to get in my wonky bedroom window, I have to take a detour in behind the jacuzzi.

As I near it, I notice that it's bubbling away and the lights are on. I step up on a mound of earth, to see in between the privacy screen (I've been doing this a long time in my teens) and there, I see uncle Adam sitting, he's facing me and looking down as at the same time, I see an ass that you could just fuck all night sticking up, sucking him off.

Thinking that it's Clara, the last girl I saw Adam with last, I naturally assumed I got my dates wrong and Mum arrives tomorrow.

Still with her back to me, the woman stands up before Adam and her naked tits wobble sideways as she moves. I had seen Clara in a bikini but this was out of this world, and as the raven haired fuck-pot squats down, gently grinding on Adam's lucky cock, I need to cum.

Adam and I had a good relationship, he was like a second Dad since Mum and my Dad split. He'd not mind me spying on his Mrs.

I can hear the woman moaning gently as she glides back and forth, by the look of it they've been at it for ages as he looks completely fucked. They pick up pace as he puts his arms around her back, pulling her in and she cups his head as I see the side of her tit lift as he sucks on her, with Clara's side-boob now in my line of vision, her long, black and magenta hair still covering her face from me.

I feel my phone buzzing on silent and reach down to stop it, not in the slightest bit interested at what Catya has to say anymore as I notice that Adam has bent the woman over the edge of the jacuzzi and is taking her, doggy style.

They're facing me, but with her hair flopping down I still can't see her face as her wobbling tits swing and clap together. I'm protected my the reflection off a perspex screen so I move slightly closer and take my cock out. I can hear the woman moaning in a deep, guttural way, as if Adam is in her belly. I've seen his cock and it ain't as big as mine so he must be good at hitting the right spots.

He's telling her to cum and her head moves to look back at him. 'Damn her long hair,' I say to myself as I can feel myself getting close, stroking my throbbing cock in the night air.

I can tell Adam is close too, I've watched enough porn to know a guy on the edge, as he fucks this woman for all he's worth as I can just about hear her shouting, "Harder!" over the sound of the bubbling jacuzzi.

I'm looking to see where I'm going to cum, not wanting to splatter the front of my jeans. I look back up and Adam has his arm around the woman's front, he's pulled her up against his body and they kiss as his arm snakes up between her huge tits on her small frame. He's holding his hand to her face, keeping it locked to his as he tweaks her engorged, dark red nipples with the other, before reaching for her clit and rubs it too.

I'm about to cum as he fucks her, stretching her body wide open for my view, and then I notice a tattoo above her pussy and a little scar, right above her left nipple, right where my Mum's would be.

She flicks her hair back as he grips her hips and the fucking seems to be coming to it's climax as he audibly slaps against her ass. In turmoil of arousal and horror, for the first time, I clearly see her face, the reality that the woman with the amazing tits and peachy butt I'd been Masturbating over for 10 minutes, is not Clara, but my mother. At the same time as Adam slams into her for the final time and she screams, "Oh fuck! Oh Adam, Cum in your sister's pregnant pussy," I cum all over my fucking jeans!

####

Next Morning - Chloe's Birthday

Chloe's Perspective

I have woken up to the sun flooding in through my window and I'm being treated to breakfast on the balcony, prepared by my wonderful lover, Adam. He really took care of me in every way last night and is continuing the theme this morning.

He's given me an LP, Dark Side Of The Moon by Pink Floyd, signed by all of the classic lineup. He's also given me a small box, as I sit like a lady on the balcony, and as I open it I see that it contains not one but two beautiful silver rings. Adam gets down on one knee and, stroking my leg, tells me that even though we can't marry, these are a token of our love. Of course I cry like a baby, and I mean a really ugly cry, hugging him tightly and raining kisses on him and telling him I love him.

We shower together, he lathers my hair and gently washes it, then repeats. Then he washes my body, taking extra care to make sure my boobs and vagina are suitably soaped up, before he kisses down my body, homing in on my impatiently waiting pussy, where, with me looking down as he licks my sex, he brings me to orgasm. He tells me that he doesn't need anything in return, as today is about me, but before drying me with a large, fluffy towel, of course I drop to me knees and suck him off, allowing his release to spill onto the shower floor.

Later on in the afternoon, people begin to arrive, and before long I have a garden full of everyone I hold dear. My manager, Sue, my band, my cousins, Mum, and the very dapper, Mike, looking very good in his black jeans and t-shirt. Mum and Mike are not sharing a room, his being just across the way from hers. All in all there's about 50 people staying, but one notable absence is my son, Charlie, who was supposed to be here this afternoon.

I try calling him, so does Adam and even his Granny gets no answer. He's already given me my birthday present by buying me tickets for Wimbledon, such a generous boy with this old Mum.

As the night goes on, the party is going well. David and Rufus are overseeing a limbo dancing contest which I have to double check when I see Mike having a go! That much hair and limbo dancing just doesn't compute but I see Mum laughing her ass off, which is nice. I see Adam coming up behind Mum and say something to her, causing her to turn and hug him. Later chats reveal that he took time to tell her it was good to see her smiling again. I know she'll be so relieved that he's OK with her, what she calls, friendship.

Finally, my son arrives with a girl he's been seeing on and off for a while. I think it's called 'Fuck Buddies." They're both drunk, Catya, gleefully tells me that they haven't slept or left her bed all day. 'That makes 4 of us then,' I think, as images of Adam and I last night scroll my mind. Charlie hugs me and wishes me happy birthday, but won't really look at me. I can't imagine he's embarrassed that I know he's been shagging all night and day, we've always had quite the understanding, the fact that he told me the day after he lost his virginity, being a prime example.

Red_22b
Red_22b
201 Followers