Pink - Us & Them

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue, my manager, pulls the band aside and tells us that we have an offer from an eccentric billionaire to tour again. He's offering £25,000,000 each and, obviously, she's keen to say yes. Rufus, our drummer, is the first to say no. He's just had surgery on his hip and isn't interested whatsoever. I've never claimed for songwriting, so we've always had an equal split in royalties, and as we're all very well off, the general consensus is that this isn't happening. I take that time to announce to my trusted team that it's just as well they don't want to tour, being that I'm pregnant.

Obviously, they want to know who the father is, I say that it was a sperm donor, to avoid any awkward questions, and ask them to keep it quiet, as they all hug and kiss me.

Rufus pulls me aside, giving that we have had an intimate 'Casual' relationship for almost 20 years he knows when I'm bullshitting him with the sperm donor story, and wants to know who the father is. I assure him that this isn't the place, but I'll tell him later.

The party is on course to being an epic night, with all my favourite people under one roof, for me. I get so many lovely gifts. None even close to topping Adam's, of course. Sue, my manager has brought a package that's about 6ft tall and rectangular, and as I open it, the image of me in that bloody music video, with 5ft 4 in a mugshot, comes to light, I laugh my ass off, before having to explain to everyone that I'm actually, 5ft 1.

As the party goes on into the night and those who are drinking get merrier, somehow a dancing contest breaks out. And I'm not talking disco or modern, imagine Strictly Come Dancing / Dancing With the Stars with drunk people.

I find myself dancing with Rufus' husband, David, who fancies himself as a Bruno Tonioli type, and we waft our way around the room as the band I discovered with Adam on our date night, play an assortment of songs to keep the mood going.

Adam has been on the phone with his work while all this is going on, and as I see him coming back in with a look of puzzlement, Rufus grabs him and drags him to the dance floor.

Meanwhile, Mum and Mike take the floor, and soon enough everyone is parting as my Mum and her friend dazzle everyone. To picture this, just imagine a slightly slimmer Pavarotti, dancing with Jane Fonda, and you've nearly got it.

A slower tune is played next and David wants to dance with his partner. So he swaps with Rufus, meaning I end up dancing with my brother. I feel Rufus kissing me on the head as we trade partners and it feels nice, I'm so glad we're both happy.

Adam and I dance nervously. I don't want to seem too familiar, but I don't want to seem too stiff. I also look to Mum for her reaction, but she's far too busy being amazing to notice.

"What about that?" Adam asks me.

"I know! Who would've thought that the Hell's Angel would be fucking twinkle-toes!" I laugh, looking up into Adam's eyes.

"You look so beautiful in you pink suit, and that white top really shows your tits," Adam says, whispering into my ear about the tits.

"You're so naughty," I reply shaking my head, not caring if everyone sees the doe-eyed look I give him as he sways us back and forth.

Eventually, everyone needs to sit down, giving that we're all that certain age. I notice that my son is giving me such strange looks and go over to see him.

"Having a good night? Catya seems really nice," I lead with.

"Yeah, not bad. You?" He replies, not really with much warmth.

"I'm having a lovely night. All my favourite people under one roof. What more could a girl want?" I say, with hands on my son's shoulders.

"I'm glad you have everything....you want, Mum," he says with a little more warmth, and I'm sure I see him looking down between us. Was my son looking at my boobs?

I quickly discounted the possibility, and kissing him on the cheek, said "You know it's ok for Catya to stay," to a polite smile and a, "Thanks." I really couldn't place my son's demeanour, he wasn't his normal self in his cold, standoffish mood.

With the party eventually dwindling down, those who are starting retire to their rooms. This left David and Rufus, Adam and I and Mum and Mike. Adam and Mike talk business, and also discover a common interest in football - both supporting Manchester United. By the end of the night they seem best buddies! So much for him being a spoilt brat about it.

Eventually, Mum and Mike go to their rooms, and it's just the 4 of us left. We chat about the idea for the band to tour again, and Rufus reckons he couldn't make it through 1 performance, never mind a tour. I get up from the couch in my conservatory area to get some drinks and snacks, and as I stumble while getting up, Adam instinctively reaches out and cups my bum to keep me from falling. His hand lingers there as I move away again. Upon my return, I give David and Rufus drinks, and set the snacks on the table between us, and I gently rub Adam's thigh as I sit.

"Chloe, can I talk to you about a music idea I've had?" I hear Rufus say, and we go into my recording booth to talk. "Ok, sod the music, it's his isn't it?

"What?"

"The baby, you're pregnant with Adam's baby!"

"Don't be daft, I told you......"

"Yeah yeah, sperm donor blah blah blah. You know you can trust me, right?"

I buckle, looking at my friend's loving gaze, I melt and shout, "I've never been fucking happier!" taking full advantage of the soundproof booth to shout what I've wanted to, all evening.

"I'm so happy that you're happy, my darling," he says with a hug, "You know that if there's anything David and I can do, you let me know. I'm sure it's not easy!"

"Thank you, mate. I do love you, Rufus. But I've got too many ovaries and boobs for you!" I say, laughing as he kisses my cheek.

"Why don't we move in together?" he exclaims.

"What are you talking about?" I reply.

"Us 4. We can tell the media you and I are a couple, if they ask. And David and Adam are modern men. We could rent your other block and live there.

"You're really ok with me and Adam?" I ask, stunned at his phenomenal gesture.

"Of course. Let's be honest, you and I were just lending body parts to each other. You're still my best friend," he says, making my eyes water before he hugs me, adding, "Oh for fuck sake stop, you'll have me going. You can't help who you fall in love with, darling. Even if is your brother!"

"Thank you, Robin." I say, partly teasing him as I know he hates it, as he opens the door to let us leave the both, but not before sticking his 2 fingers up at me.

"All sorted?" Adam says, as we return. He'll know I've been crying, again.

"Yeah, Rufus knows......." I say, to a raised eyebrow.

"You're not, are you pregnant?" David says, before adding,"I knew it.....Your knockers are huge!"

"That's a very inappropriate thing to say to my sister," Adam jokes.

Rufus tells him, "I'll fill you in on all the details later, dear."

We all make our way to bed, sadly I can't risk sleeping with my lover tonight, there's just too many family members here. But I do steal a few minutes in his room before bed. We lie on his bed and just gently stroke each other, I almost fall asleep when he starts rubbing my hair around my temples.

"I'm so happy right now," I breathe into the silence of the night.

"Me too, my love," I reply, kissing the top of her head.

As it's deadly silent up here in the hills, you can literally just about hear nothing for miles. So, when we hear a headboard gently thumping against a wall, we both look at each other and say, "The lucky bastard, as the banging stops, before gently beginning again.

We can hear muffled voices, and I ask Chloe who's in the next room but she replies, "I dunno, Sue took care of all that."

Our question is answered about 2 minutes later, when the headboard really starts to pound against the wall, and as we can't help but listen on in envy, one of the voices moans a throaty, "Oh, Oh......Oh Anna."

We look at each other, the reality falling like rain as we silently break apart, knowing that our Mum has just been having sex while we listened.

"I'm going to bed," I state, and kiss Adam warmly.

"Don't leave me! They might do it again," he whispers, pretending to grab onto my suit jacket to stop me leaving.

I get into my room, and take my clothes off. Removing my bra, I look at myself in the mirror and lift my increasingly heavy breasts in both hands. I then put my night shirt on and climb into bed, not able to stop wishing Adam was here

I text him:

C: well, is the room a-rocking?

A: You're loving this! But no, all quiet.

C: Oh I don't love it, I'd love it if you made those noises now

A: Stop it, you tease

C: I'm not teasing, you made me pregnant, and being pregnant seems to make me really horny. I'll have to use my battery powered friend now! Now where is that lube?

I got no reply as quickly as the rest, and I hear a knock at my door. I open it, and Adam enters, closing the door behind him as he picks me up with one hand, my legs wrapping around him as I pepper his face in kisses. "We....have to be....quiet," I almost cry, I'm so turned on and horny.

"You can hear everything through the floorboards, come," he says, carrying me to the bathroom.

I know he's as turned on as I am, as he doesn't even have time to take my panties off, he lowers them halfway down my thighs and lines himself up, and bending me over his bathroom sink, he drives his swollen sausage into my welcoming, soaking pussy, forcing a gentle, "Huh," from my mouth. He fucks me from behind, so good. Gently, he pulls out of me, leaving the tip inside before he slams back into me, forcing the air for my lungs. He repeats this time and time again, just gently, rhythmically, stroking in and out whilst lifting my nightie and running his hands up my tiny baby bump, to my swollen, aching breasts.

He cups my boobs, restraining them from their swaying back and forth, before he pulls out and turns me around. He sets my bum on the sink and lines up again, and looking into his eyes, I feel him slip back inside my vagina. I'm holding onto his shoulder while holding on to the sink with the other hand, propping myself up as he has me by the hips, fucking up into me as I dangle my pussy for his assault. I feel my orgasm building in that deep recess of my belly and soul. I look at the top of his head, as he stares at the join between us, as I feel him thrusting harder, deeper and nurturing the fledgling climax within me.

I clamp onto his neck, unable to support my weight anymore and kiss him, as orgasm rips through me, and as I cling to him with my legs around his waist, he slams into me once, twice, 3 times as my pussy welcome his hot semen, his potent load painting my pussy walls.

"We didn't even make it 24 hours!" I pant.

"We won't make it another 24 hours!" He replies, kissing me on the lips.

"There's just 1 thing i need to do," he says, before he hungrily strips my night shirt off.

"What are you, Oooooh," I moan, as he sucks my needy tits. I cup my left breast in both hands, feeding it to him as he clamps me to him, with his hands around my back. He moves to the right nipple, rolling his tongue over my bumpy areola before he sucks as much of my right breast into his mouth as he can, with a suction only bettered than when I was breastfeeding my son.

I cry out and he kisses me to quieten me down, before he returns to my left tit, sucking and flicking my nubs. My body spasms in the way only he can trigger. I'd heard of nipple orgasms, but he was the first to ever give me one, and this time was no different as my body starts to cum in waves of pleasure.

"I'm cumming!" I hiss, "Oh Adam, oh right there!" As he holds my left tit to his mouth, sucking, bathing my teat in saliva as he brings me yet again to a slightly different, but just as amazing, orgasm.

####

Next day - Adam's Perspective

I had quietly returned to my room after making Chloe cum, it was about 4am by this time, and I was pretty shattered, wanting to get to sleep ahead of the activities planned, for the next day. Sleep followed shortly.

Waking up at 7, I go to have a shower in the bathroom. As there's one on each floor, when it's locked I can assume it's either Mum or Mike having a shower, and go back to my room to wait. As I get to my room door and open it, I realise I'm extremely thirsty and decided to go downstairs in my robe to get a drink. Having heard that my door had closed the occupant of the show must have thought the coast was clear and didn't know that I was just passing when I heard, "Oh thank the lord, I thought he'd never go, oh Michael, oh God I love the way you lick me!"

I stagger downstairs, and I having a fairly good image of my mother, standing naked in the bathroom, with Mike, licking her pussy. Never mind the water I think I need a good stiff drink as I enter the main kitchen, to be greeted by Charlie. He's also in his pyjamas and is taking 2 cups of water to his room. "Morning champ," I say, and he grunts a strange response not really saying hello, Good morning nor nothing. This confuses me because we have always had a very good relationship and I know he might be hung over but that's still very unusual as he would normally have some sort of abuse or comment to make.

Eventually, everyone who remained for the day's activities, congregates out in the garden, including Mum and Mike, and I have a really hard time getting the image of them together, out of my brain.

"Morning, son," Mum, says, with a big smile on her face, adding "did you sleep well?"

" Yeah," I stammer and ask a question that I don't want to know the answer to when I say, " what about you?"

" Oh I had a great night sleep, I was so tired by the time we turned in," she said, like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

Eventually, it's time to go and a coach arrives to pick us up. It is at this point, that Charlie and Catya make an excuse and say that they want to go home instead. So they leave heading for a Catya's house, and I think to myself 'isn't Young love amazing.'

The coach sets off and we are taken to the picturesque los Volcones National Park, which is absolutely stunning to see. As the coach is not full, I find myself in a seat all on my own, and I can just about see Chloe's head at the front of the bus. I noticed that she has taken of her red, light cardigan, and has her yellow top underneath it that I know, enhances her tits so well.

As we get out of the coach to have lunch at the restaurant, there is a bit of a sideshow, where some guys are are pouring water into the ground, letting it heat up before it bursts back out of the pipe with great force. I see Chloe stand looking at it and I sent her a text message.

A: all that squirting remind me of something......

I see her, take her phone out of her pocket, glance at the text message received, before putting it back in her pocket. She turns around to look at me, smiles, and turns back round. And then see her take her phone back out and start to type a message.

C: I'm certainly hoping there is going to be an eruption or two later on

A: I reckon it's going to be like Vesuvius

I see her look at the text I have just sent and put her phone back in her pocket, looking back to me, running her hand down her denim skirt. We continue on, having had a meal and end up at some museum of the local area. I noticed Chloe bending over to look at one of the exhibits and send her another text message.

A: Were titties too warm?

C:??

A: I saw them all covered up earlier, but seeing you bending over, I was just concerned that they had been too warm and needed to come out.

C: Never mind my titties, and anyway, I'm your sister today, they're breasts, sisters don't have tits.

A: Humble apologies.....

I see her standing up and adjusting her top, looking over at me with a smile. She looks so radiantly gorgeous that I just want to take her there and then but I know that I have to behave in front of everyone, as we look at the slow-paced exhibits on display.

Suddenly, I find myself in a room that has a mirrored floor. And whilst I cannot now remember the subject it was displaying, it certain did display a wonderful view of my sister when she walked in, as I saw that below her denim skirt, was a very sexy, black pair of panties. I texted her:

A: Nobody likes a tease.

C:???

A: You shouldn't wear those knickers when I can't take them off with my teeth

I can see her look down at the floor, tightly close her legs and swiftly leave the area before my phone beeps:

C: OMG I'm mortified!!!

A: It was a nice view. Why did you leave!?

C: Pussy was shy.

A: Oh it's a pussy? I thought a sister would have a vagina......?

I could see she was mulling this reply over, considering I had been corrected earlier about tits and breasts. I was getting back on the coach to go back to Chloe's when my reply came:

C: It's always a pussy when you'll be be fucking it later.

I could feel my face getting red at the thought of this, whilst trying to sit comfortably beside my aunt Jenny, chatting about her next cruise, as the image is my cock slipping into Chloe's tightness came to light.

When everyone got back to the house, we all retired to either the pool, the Jacuzzi, or some of the older people went for a lie down, Including Mum and Mike. A fact not missed by my sister as she teased me that Mum was getting much more action than we were this weekend. I decided I would go for a swim in the pool and was doing lengths when my sister joined me, in one piece, not too revealing swimsuit. Black in colour, probably to hide the tiniest baby bump she has. Although it has no chance of hiding her ever increasing bust, that now seems to get bigger by the day.

We stayed in and around the villa that evening, just relaxing with friends and family was nice. I kept stealing glances at Chloe, who would smile back, as if not a care in the world. We threw caution to the wind that night and risked spending the night together. We make love, slowly and tenderly like our two worlds, our two souls, were one.

####

Monday, Homeward Bound

Chloe's Perspective

Waking up, I feel the familiar sensation of my pussy being licked and look under the sheets to find that, yes, Adam is between my thighs, face down and is feasting on my vagina. I feel the sensations as he licks my labia, beginning with my outer lips as he reaches up to grope and caress my breasts. He sticks his tongue deeper inside me, and at that moment it springs to mind that he must surely be tasting himself now, as he came deep within me last night. I put my hands and arms up over my head and stretch my body, as this thought makes me almost cum on the spot. I grind my pussy on Adam's face, watching him between my legs, as he shuts out the world to focus on his most pleasurable task in hand. The way he looks at my vagina, or indeed my breasts, it's enough to make me wet at the best of times, but with him now looking at my pussy like a kid in a candy shop, and leaning in again to suck my clit, it's not long before I'm screaming in orgasmic ecstacy, as my pussy squirts her approval at this actions, coating my brother's face.

After breakfast, and the niceties are out of the way, people start to leave for their flight home. As I'm staying to tidy things up, I'm dropping Adam, Mum and Mike to the airport. Adam was informed via phone the other night that he was needed urgently on Monday, or I would have had him to myself for another while. As I drove, I couldn't help but think how lucky I am. A weekend of perfection including a beautiful night with my lover, a proposal of sorts, a wonderful time with family, and of course, a happy Mum. I was just still a bit down at Charlie's recent coldness. I as sitting at traffic lights, waiting to turn when.......BANG!